BVB: Transferi i glasine

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Re: BVB: Transferi i glasine

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 23 nov 2016, 08:29

Trebalo bi već poraditi na Kylianu Mbappeu iz Monaca, mogao bi biti bombetina. Inače, Monaco ima nekoliko sjajnih mladih igrača (prije svih Lemar), ali bojim se da će za nas biti preskupi na ljeto.

Kylian Mbappe: the Monaco teen who might be Europe's most wanted youngster

The 60-second story

If a study of psychology’s self-fulfilling prophecy theory was ever conducted in the world of football, 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe would be a prime candidate for analysis. Compared to Thierry Henry soon after joining Monaco's junior ranks for his similar quick feet, darting runs and vision, Mbappe went on to break two of the legendary French forward’s records within his first season of first-team action.
Despite huge interest from Europe's elite, Mbappe opted to sign his maiden professional contract with Monaco earlier this year, eventually penning a three-year deal. “This is the club that's helped me grow,” he said. “I feel good here, and I'm going to be able to continue taking new steps forward.”
Born and raised in the suburbs of Paris, Mbappe started out at AS Bondy, where his father Wilfried coached. A stint at the famous Clairefontaine academy followed, before a host of impressive performances had numerous French clubs trying to sign him. Mbappe ultimately settled on Monaco, following the same path trodden by Henry over 20 years earlier.

Why you need to know him

If Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund :pray: , Chelsea, Liverpool, Juventus, PSG, Manchester United, Manchester City and Real Madrid are all interested in Mbappe, then you should be too. So enamoured were Madrid after one of his matches at Clairefontaine that Zinedine Zidane was drafted in to welcome the then-14-year-old when he was invited to a week’s trial at the Bernabeu.
Despite los Blancos pulling out all the stops to woo Mbappe – a fan of the club since childhood – the teenager turned down a permanent offer because he didn't want to leave France so early in his career. His decision to continue playing in his home country was vindicated when he broke the first of Henry’s records, becoming Monaco’s youngest-ever debutant against Caen aged 16 years 347 days. Two months later Mbappe got himself in the club's history books again, nudging Henry into second place on Monaco's list of youngest goalscorers.

The teenager capped a fine debut season by scoring five times for France as they won the U19 European Championship, the striker almost single-handedly securing their spot in the final with a sparkling showing in their 3-1 defeat of Portugal.

Strengths

Fast, direct and bragging more tricks to get out of tight spaces than Harry Houdini, it's easy to see why Mbappe has been likened to compatriot Henry.
With a change of pace so quick that he can flummox even the best Ligue 1 defenders, Mbappe has the skill to play off the last defender or cut in from the left. Notably comfortable on both feet and with game intelligence beyond his years, the 17-year-old is also able to pick out passes that others would struggle to even think of.
Importantly, despite all the attention he’s received in recent year, Mbappe has stayed grounded – the arrogance needed to succeed on the pitch is not replicated off it thanks to his close-knit family.

Weaknesses

Acutely aware of the evolving demands now put on strikers, Mbappe openly admits he must improve his defensive work. While his ability to play across the forward line boosts his chances of starting games, it also means he must learn a variety of different defensive duties.
Mbappe is a dazzling footballer to watch and can infuriate as well as delight: sometimes he's guilty of attempting one run or trick too many. Decision-making, like physicality, will come as he matures and, as with all teenage prospects, a consistent runs of matches – he's yet to start two in a row – would benefit his progress.

They said…

A keen student of the game, Mbappe has impressed coaches and team-mates alike with his work ethic and interest in self improvement, although former Monaco captain Jeremy Toulalan had a word of warning for the youngster: "What he's showing for his age is interesting. But the path is long. I've seen others before who didn't come through. He has to be attentive and make the right choices."
Yet if he’s as keen about football as his father indicates, there should be little reason to suggest he cannot overcome those challenges: "He's more than passionate [about football] – he's crazy. I work in football and he almost puts me off it because he's always into it 24/7. He watches everything; he can watch four or five matches in a row."

Did you know?

Mbappe is from a family of sports fanatics. Alongside his father’s football coaching job, his half-brother Jirès Kembo Ekoko is also a professional player currently plying his trade for UAE outfit Al Nasr. His mother, Fayza, is a former handball player. He didn't really have much other choice but to be a sportsman.

What happens next...

With a contract that runs until 2019, Mbappe's in no rush to leave Monaco any time soon. The economic nature of French football means a sizeable offer could see him depart earlier than expected, however, with Anthony Martial's switch to Manchester United last summer a case in point.
Game time was a key reason for him originally joining Monaco ahead of other more high-profile clubs and, as indicated by half-brother Ekoko, Mbappe won't want to sit on the bench now that he's had his first taste of regular first-team action.
The lure of Arsenal, Manchester United or Real Madrid would be hard to ignore, though, and all three clubs are known to be monitoring his development closely as Mbappe attempts to fulfil his vast potential.

Pošto već u kadru imamo masu Messija, ovoga ću krstiti Crnim CR7. :mrgreen: Kupuj Waki isukrsta ti.
I believe in God, but the only man I am afraid of is Keyser Soze

ledar
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ledar » 23 nov 2016, 11:22

Za koje dženge bi po tebi išo ovaj mladac?

kraljttbvb
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kraljttbvb » 23 nov 2016, 14:47

Dati Turskog Mesija (sMora) za ovog novog Ronalda. I jos doplatiti :thumbup:
Kad rušiš kuću, napisao je svojevremeno pjesnik, možeš da zoveš koga hoćeš, ali kada je podižeš, moraš da zoveš majstore.

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 23 nov 2016, 23:23

ledar je napisao/la:Za koje dženge bi po tebi išo ovaj mladac?
Za svotu od Morove do Dembine odstete. Ali sumnjam da ga je Monaco spreman pustiti za tu lovu.

Sto se tice sMora, ne bih ga otpisivao. Neka se sredi u glavi i navikne na nivo BL, a onda cemo vidjeti koliko se moze od njega ocekivati.

ledar
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ledar » 24 nov 2016, 00:10

KayserSose je napisao/la:
ledar je napisao/la:Za koje dženge bi po tebi išo ovaj mladac?
Za svotu od Morove do Dembine odstete. Ali sumnjam da ga je Monaco spreman pustiti za tu lovu.
Pa naravno da ga ne bi pustili kad ga nisu pustili ljetos za 34 milje funti koje je nudio šiti. Nije to vaš modus operandi.

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 24 nov 2016, 07:37

@ledar iskreno ne vjerujem da je itko za njega ljetos nudio tolike novce. Ako stvarno je onda mi uistinu nemamo šanse. Ali ako je to patka, a dečkić je pametan, onda naše šanse rapidno rastu. Dortmund si je izgradio finu reputaciju kao klub u kojem mladi igrači dobivaju šansu i sigurno da se jednom mladom igraču više isplati otići tamo gdje ima šanse da igra nego u neki klub gdje bi skupljao mrvice od minutaže.

ledar
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ledar » 24 nov 2016, 11:24

@Kayser

Ja mislim da je nažalost ta ponuda ne samo moguća nego i vrlo vjerojatna. Prvo, pisale su i neke bolje novine tipa dailymail i lequipe. Drugo, gvardil slaže mega momčad da bi pokazao svoje "trenersko umijeće" i nije mu neka velika razlika potrošio 215 ili 255 milki. I treće, nakon Martiala kojeg su utopili za 50 milki zašto sad u Monacu ne bi ponovili istu stvar.

Za to da mu se najviše isplati "igrati" tamo gdje će stvarno igrati se potpuno slažem, iz tog razloga će i ostati u Monacu, velik je klub u kojem će dobit svoju šansu. Prije nego kod vas gdje mu na toj poziciju konkuriraju Reus, Schürrle i Dembele.

Inače, oko tih transfernih ponuda bi stvari otprilike išle ovako:
- beiersdorfer: "mladac vam vrijedi po tm-u 4 milje, mi dajemo 250 hiljadarki povrh"
- facke: "ha, ha mi dajemo 15"
- gvardil: "40 i evo ruke"
- rybolovlev: "55 i nosi".

Feldmarschall
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Feldmarschall » 24 nov 2016, 13:19

Ulaganje u štopera bi recimo bila kvalitetna investicija. Naprijed ima dovoljno kvalitetnih i raznolikih opcija, makar dok Auba ne odluči dići sidro.

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 30 nov 2016, 09:22

Navodno je Liverpool spreman dati 30m za Matu Pulišića. S nama se pak povezuje Španjolac Suso iz AC Milana.

kraljttbvb
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kraljttbvb » 30 nov 2016, 10:44

Para se ima, ne vidim zasto bi prodavali takvog potencijala. Mada se kod ovih nasih lihvara nikad ne zna :)
Kad rušiš kuću, napisao je svojevremeno pjesnik, možeš da zoveš koga hoćeš, ali kada je podižeš, moraš da zoveš majstore.

Desperado09
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Desperado09 » 30 nov 2016, 16:43

Na izlaznim vratima u januaru Sahin, Subotić, Park i Merino. Ovaj zadnji samo dostupan za posudbu.

kraljttbvb
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kraljttbvb » 01 dec 2016, 15:44

Subotica bi opet Middlesbrough, navodno bi ga i Galatasaray i Anderlecht ;)

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 04 dec 2016, 10:48

Desperado09 je napisao/la:Na izlaznim vratima u januaru Sahin, Subotić, Park i Merino. Ovaj zadnji samo dostupan za posudbu.
Mislim da bi i Kagawa bio prodan ako dodje postena ponuda. Uz Merina na posudbu bi trebao i Mor posto za njega ostaje jako malo prostora s povratkom svih ozljedjenih.

Desperado09
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Desperado09 » 14 dec 2016, 20:26

Navodno BMG hoće Sahina i Subotića. Da li to znači da će i dolazak Dahouda u BvB postati ponovno aktuelan pa Eberl pokušava da izvuče sve što može iz transfera.

To bi bio idealan scenarij za sve sudionike od igrača pa do klubova.

KayserSose
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KayserSose » 20 dec 2016, 13:08

Navodno smo zagrijani za Brandta. Ako dovedemo njega i Dahouda dignuli bi nivo perspektivnosti kadra na još viši nivo - Weigl, Dahoud, Brandt, Pulisic, Demba, Mor, svrš, svrš. I dakako oslabili konkurenciju. Pomalo i mi učimo kako biti uspješni i pametni i genijalni. :kafa:

Feldmarschall
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Feldmarschall » 20 dec 2016, 13:45

Pa će opet drvlje i kamenje po Tuchelu jer mu ekipa oscilira, a igra sa olimpijskim timom. :mrgreen:

Desperado09
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Desperado09 » 23 dec 2016, 16:52

Dobar potez dovođenje Topraka. Nadao sam se da će to biti u januaru, ali ipak ćemo se strpiti do ljeta. Omer ima liderske osobine i biće veliko pojačanje. Trenutno mi ne pada na pamet bolji stoper, a da je dostupan i to po prilično niskoj cijeni.

Lokos19
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Lokos19 » 23 dec 2016, 21:07

Ako nas opet te niske cijene neukopaju... Vidi pod bartra. Nesto ga nisam pratio posebno. Ali pored mlintavih gintera i bartra valjat ce, barem sto se defanzive tice. Neznam kakvo mu je otvaranje i tehnika, ako nije cemu onda smo mogli nastavit i sa suboticem.
Fatzke: "Neželimo otvarat banku, nego sportski uspjeh!"

Desperado09
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Desperado09 » 31 dec 2016, 15:00

Mediji iz Francuske pišu da smo zainteresirani za Morgana Sansona, veznjaka iz Montpelliera i napadača Augustina iz PSGa koji bi mogao naslijediti Ramosa.

Sviđa mi se uopće ideja da se pomnije prati francusko tržište. Ovaj Augustin je bomba u najavi, dok Sanson ima odličnu polusezonu iza sebe.

Desperado09
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Desperado09 » 04 jan 2017, 19:48

Navodno Shanghai nudi 150 mil za Aubu, a on bi zarađivao 41 mil po sezoni. Ludi Kinezi. Upakovat ga u celofan i mi plaćamo postarinu.

Odgovori

Natrag na “BV Borussia Dortmund”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 12 gostiju.