FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 10 jul 2017, 00:43

Malo Spallettija od danas:
"Geoffrey Kondogbia? From what I’ve seen, he’s an Inter player. He can play the ball, pass and he makes good decisions. He can play in the holding role in front of the defence and in centre midfield.
:thumbup:
"Jeison Murillo? He played that position today because of the players I had available. He’s a central defender but he can clearly do different things.
"Fundamental, in order to control the game you have to start with the game from behind, with the ball, succeeding in verticalizing from the central sector gives many more solutions, that is the point on which we will insist more."
"We also pressed as a team. So this friendly has given me substance with which to work in greater detail. What was most remarkable was the willingness to put into practice what we’d been over during training.

"So far we’ve mainly worked on the defensive line, because we’re missing almost all of our attacking options. You could see that we’ve done good work, we also created some good openings up front.
Baš danas kad sam vidio sastav htio napisat da je jedino obrana koliko toliko na okupu i moze se nesto konkretno uigravat.Danas pak u kamp stiže ostatak ekipe.
As for the impact of goalscorer Andrea Pinamonti, the coach said: "It’s no surprise to me. We know he is a promising youngster, with a great deal of quality.

"We just need to make sure he develops in the best way possible, because he’s a complete player for that role. He’s got speed, strength, quality and he’s a good lad. Players with good approaches like that always go further.
"Borja Valero? He’s one of those players with his own trademark, which he imprints on a game every time he takes to the pitch. He’s got experience and quality, in addition to the fact that he can play in numerous different positions. I’m convinced that all Inter fans will like him.
"What will I say to Ivan Perisic? I’ll have a chat with everyone. He’s an important player and we’re counting on him. We’ll get an understanding of what his intention is, but I’m not expecting anyone to tell me they want to leave. In any case there will be more space for those that are attracted by Inter.
Jel ono rekoše da se od danas kreće sa tim sastancima sa igračima?
The Inter fans can be a powerful force. I saw it last year when I came to the San Siro and it’s also shown by the team having the best average attendance in Serie A. They’ll be a massive boost but I want them to direct their energy towards our players.
"Leaders? We don’t need one, but ten. I want to have different players with a strong mentality. We’ve a team with many big personalities and we need to show that."
8 dana od odlaska u Kinu.Do tada bi Dalbert morao biti u avionu uz ovu dvojicu.Još netko možda? :hmmmmm:

Evo situacije sa Ranocchijom i navijačem:

Tko ima toliko vremena moze i treninge svaki dan gledat na ovom kanalu :mrgreen:

Dobra :thumbup:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 12 jul 2017, 10:24

Kazu da je ova 2 dana Spalletti isprobavao Borju kao jednog od dvojice u 4-2-3-1.

slika
:tokralju: :tokralju:

Glavno da Gazzetta radi imbecilne formacije koje nemaju veze sa vezom:
slika
:facepalm:
Kako je brz Dalbert u pm :tokralju: Samo sam na brzinu bacio pogled jer ne stignem sad gledat.Tko hoce ima tu dobre isjecke:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 15 jul 2017, 14:45

Malo sa treninga:
As our ex "coach" used to say "bene bene"

(1) Thank god Spalletti is a real coach.
(2) No more "bene bene". Looks like more detailed instructions
(3) Love the structured training session. Can't remember the last time I've seen that at Inter. Everything about it from the planning/organization/layout, the very well timed "breaks" the players get during each game (4-5min activity then ~ 1-2 break), using the breaks to do instructions/coaching/guidance and not stopping the game prematurely, progression of the games technically, tactically, and physically e.t.c..
(4) Love the games, particularly the one with the 4 small goals and the one after with the big goals plus 2 "target men" on either side of the goal on the goal line. Great games to coach thematically, possession with a purpose; we have to move the ball forward and not just play passes; always be looking for the penetrating pass vs trying to "out pass" the opposition; once the target pass is made, follow through to support it, don't just pass it and stand around.
(4) Thank god Spalletti is a real coach and not just a "manager"

K-dog is definitely looking sharper technically which can only be a good thing. Very obvious his physical advantage he has in 1v1 battling.
J. Mario and Gags are just classy players who are also physical. Would be criminal to get rid of either of them
Too bad Brozo is an idiot or else our midfield would be really, really good as is, just needing a more DM type player.
Candreva still shooting from distance and looking to cross, even in small sided games

I can watch these everyday and very clear we need much more of this type of training to improve. The sharpness as a team is obviously not there.
Hope something like this gets posted everyday in preseason! For me, much better than the early pre-season matches against shit teams when our fitness is shit.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiShKu ... FRQ/videos Treninzi,prezentacija od jučer,Sabatinijeva presica...
Pogledajte prezentaciju i dio sa Retardom od 10:30 :rol: :rol:
slika
:rol:
Zadnja izmjena: SiamoNoi, dana/u 15 jul 2017, 15:13, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 15 jul 2017, 15:09

Cudo da Brozovicu neki Mitar Miric nije zasvira na prezentaciji. :kafa:
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 18 jul 2017, 19:37

Pozvani za Tour de China.
Tommaso BERNI
Samir HANDANOVIĆ
Daniele PADELLI

Marco PISSARDO
Cristian ANSALDI
Danilo D'AMBROSIO
Joao MIRANDA
Jeison MURILLO
Yuto NAGATOMO :sick:
Andrea RANOCCHIA :sick:
Milan SKRINIAR
Zinho VANHEUSDEN
Federico VALIETTI

Iglesias BORJA VALERO
Marcelo BROZOVIĆ
Xian EMMERS
Roberto GAGLIARDINI
Naval Da Costa JOAO MARIO
Geoffrey KONDOGBIA

Rigoberto RIVAS
Gabriel BARBOSA
Jonathan BIABIANY :sick:
Antonio CANDREVA
Citadin Martins EDER
Mauro ICARDI
Stevan JOVETIĆ
Ivan PERIŠIĆ
Andrea PINAMONTI
#SuningOUT

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 19 jul 2017, 08:48

Vidim da Medel ne ide u Kinu :thumbup: Jesmol ga se uspjeli rijesit? :wave:
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

atomac123
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la atomac123 » 19 jul 2017, 10:54

Do kad traje ovaj Mercato, jbt jel u Inter iko doso sta je ovo
TŽV!

zamorano1plus8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la zamorano1plus8 » 19 jul 2017, 11:28

kako bolan nije dosao, pa dosli borja valero i skrinjar plus doveli smo dosta nekih wonderkid-ova buducih osvajača zlatnih lopti i kopački.....a uostalom imamo već jednu prejaku ekipu sastavljenu od rannochie, nagatoma, santona, medela i ostali mega giga zvijezda
"We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it" Ausillio
"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country" Donald Trump

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 20 jul 2017, 16:48

slika

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 22 jul 2017, 16:38

Few weeks ago, Wagner Ribeiro confirmed that Inter wanted to let Gabriel Barbosa go out on loan and now, according to the same agent, Inter's intention seems to have changed.

"He will probably remain at the club. Inter want him to stay and nothing is defined," said agent to Lance.
:hmmmmm:
Interviewed by the Brazilian press, Santos president Modesto Roma discusses the delicate situation of Lucas Lima who has a contract that expires December of this year.

“The anxiety and pressure that the press has been putting on us does not concern us. For us, everything is going the right way: Lucas Lima’s contract expires at the end of the year and we will keep him until that date as we have repeatedly said. We will not negotiate the sale of the player.”

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 jul 2017, 15:05

Pallotta also talked about Walter Sabatini: "I didn't like that our relationship ended badly but there differences on how we'd do our jobs in the last times. It's too bad since I've always liked Walter as a man, and I'll keep liking him. I find it curious and strange though that I was the one who pushed for Spalletti while he did the opposite but they are one more time together at Inter".
Will Icardi play tomorrow?
“No, he will not play. He is still recovering from his injury. “

Can high temperature impact the game and the way you play?
“Playing under these conditions is not ideal. We also want speed, and with the heat, it’s not easy to keep the tempo I am trying to implement.”

What can you take from the game against Schalke 04?
“I have seen progress and positive ideas, but we must continue and confirm the progress with results.”

Did you talk to Sabatini and Ausilio here in Nanjing?
“We’ll talk tonight after training, all together.”
Geoffrey suffered an ankle injury, but will be available. In the middle I must evaluate everyone according to their physical readiness;
Do you have time to do tactical work?
“This morning we did an hour of video on the game against Schalke, tomorrow we will replicate something like that. It is crucial for me to speak to the team regularly. “

Perisic is still here: will he stay?
“For me, it’s a very simple speech: Ivan is important to us. This situation, in itself, is positive, meaning that the lad is strong, one of the best. If Inter were to accept a certain kind of offer, we will be playing an equally important player in his place. For now, though, everything is the way it is.”
Icardijev povratak se oduzio.
I can help a great hand off the field as well because you can start winning matches by the work you do in the dressing room and in training.”

That was Borja Valero speaking to the Gazzetta dello Sport as the player did not hide the pleasure and happiness in wearing the colors of Inter.

“Team goal? The Champions League is the most beautiful competition in the world and I wish that I could play in it once again. I was very close to play with Fiorentina in 2013 but Milan were able to swoop in for that third place in a very strange way…

“Juve? I would never join them. I know what it means for Fiorentina supporters.

Inter are also close to signing Valero’s teammate Matias Vecino and Borja speaks about this player.

“He is a young and very good player, with great margins to improve even more. When he has the ball at his feet, he is very difficult to stop. He has a good shot too.
The new Inter midfielder is going to be Matias Vecino, strongly wanted by Luciano Spalletti. The Uruguayan midfielder is the creation of two coaches who always believed in him: Maurizio Sarri and Paulo Sousa. Both were able to turn a rough stone into a jewel worth 24 million euros. The season is about to start and it will tell if that figure is really worth it. But as Matias has shown in recent years, the answer is a big yes.

At Empoli - Vecino arrived in Empoli in August 2014. Fiorentina acquired him from Nacional Montevideo for 2.5 million euros but they turned him to the other club. The young man then had the right numbers but did not convince 100%. Basically, he was talented but he was of course raw as he entered into the “laboratory” of Sarri. Nevertheless, it was love at first sight. The Uruguayan started to work on his fitness, losing a couple of kilos and also began working hours on end on the movements in the middle of the field. The Empoli coach then used everything that he can to shape Vecino from video tapes, drawings on the blackboard, schemes in his notes. Making the Uruguayan to repeat hundreds of exercises and drills hundreds of times. Vecino is your prototypical all around midfielder. He is physical, quick and a shot at a distance that hurts. It really hurts. Sarri then went on to Napoli wanting to bring Vecino with him but the wish did not come true.

Purple magic - After so much molding and watering, Matias returned to the shirt of Fiorentina in the summer of 2015 and on the bench was Paulo Sousa. And even with the Portuguese, Vecino immediately sparkled. The new coach of Fiorentina then took a month time to sort of reprogram the midfielder. Sarri played Vecino as a outside midfielder in a classic three-man midfield but Sousa made him as a central midfielder in his 3-4-2-1. He showed that he can be like a sponge: absorbing very quickly the indications of his coach. For two years, he is the real protagonist with the Viola. So much so that they slapped on him a 24 million release clause. At first it was seen like a sort of armor blocking Vecino but then suddenly became friable because for that money, he is totally worth it. “My idols? Kroos and Busquets. I’m different from them but they are the ones that I follow and study. They are almost perfect.” Central midfielder provides two things: defensive line coverage and the ability to launch the ball. He is ideal with Badelj who is more tactical and as Pioli explained, Vecino still managed to make himself very dangerous coming from behind. He is a player that worth 5-6 goals in the league.

At Inter - Spalletti will pick up where the other two coaches in Sarri and Sousa have left off with Vecino by using him as a central midfielder in his 4-2-3-1. Soon, Vecino will have a chance in the derby to challenge Vincenzo Montella, the coach that rejected him during his time at Fiorentina, so much so that Vecino was excluded out of the Europa League list. Matias will have the opportunity to “take revenge.” Maybe by scoring a goal from outside the area. A technical exercise that he has been working on since his first year here. The Airplane (Montella) better not lose sight of him because Vecino learns very quickly.

****: Gazzetta dello Sport

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 26 jul 2017, 20:12

slika

Zeznut raspored. Bas ce bit veselo za Luciana i ekipu na pocetku. Pozitivno je sto nam Napoli,Roma i Juve svi dolaze u drugom dijelu.

Forza Inter!!!
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jul 2017, 23:45

Prvo sa Piolijem pa sa bivsim mu klubom pa naizgled dvije lagane.Zanimljiv raspored.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 26 jul 2017, 23:47

Sve ispod 24 boda u prvih 8 kola smatram neuspjehom. :kafa:

Poslano sa mog LG-H815 koristeći Tapatalk
#SuningOUT

zamorano1plus8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la zamorano1plus8 » 27 jul 2017, 07:36

tamam da nakon dva uvodna poraza skontaju da s ovom ekipom ne mogu nista uraditi, mozda tad odluce da dovedu koje pojacanje
"We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it" Ausillio
"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country" Donald Trump

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 jul 2017, 16:05

Ne vidim kako bi se moglo otvorit sezonu sa dva poraza.4 boda iz prva kola bi bio vrlo dobar rezultat.3+1 je mislim pozeljnije od 1+3.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 28 jul 2017, 00:06

After today’s match against Bayern Munich, Antonio Candreva also gave his thoughts to the waiting media: “We defended and attacked all together, which is exactly what the coach asks of us. He wants mobility in both phases, we are working on this and we hope to improve quickly. Wins always bring confidence, self-esteem and personality grow with success but we know we are only at the beginning of our work.”
Antonio Conte praised newly appointed Inter manager Luciano Spalletti:

“I think the Nerazzurri have taken one of the best coaches in the market. Luciano is a friend and a great manager: having him at Inter is an added value. I have seen that owners are very solid and are trying to build something important for the present and for the future, that’s why I’m happy for Luciano. I look forward to seeing him on Saturday.”
Despite initially training separately, Mauro Icardi was able to join in with some training with teammates last night, Corriere dello Sport detail. Icardi, who is in recovery from a thigh injury, is expected to be back full force starting next week.
:hmmmmm:
The Inter tactician spoke to journalists before this morning’s session about all things concerning Inter at the moment.

“As in all things, it’s fundamental for us to create a ‘better life’ than the last one. Last year there were problems, so we want to be a real squad. Then, and it’s a consequence, we have to look at the rankings, a fundamental aspect, of course,” Spalletti said.
“There are three very strong teams in the top four, where it is difficult to pick up points in the last season, and if they did not fail, distance would be important, but we have no other choice. Inter must have strong ambitions.”
I imbecili hladno stave naslov "The goal for Inter is 4th place :lol:
If we want to be picky, perhaps we weren’t quite so sharp in possession in the second half.
It’s always good to win matches as it brings a feel-good factor – and that helps in football. When you believe in what you’re doing, it helps you to do better next time. The players know I don’t tell them lies. I’ve got a good bunch of lads here and I believe they have huge margin for growth.
Radja is more likely to burst forward while João is better on the ball and in tight spaces.
Pazi obrane Marseilla...Rolando,Rami,Evra :tokralju:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 28 jul 2017, 14:19

Sabatini, Ausilio, Baccin i Moratti na ručku u centru Milana.. Hmmm kuha se nešto..
slika
#SuningOUT

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 28 jul 2017, 14:41

Jericho je napisao/la:Sabatini, Ausilio, Baccin i Moratti na ručku u centru Milana.. Hmmm kuha se nešto..
grah?
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 28 jul 2017, 14:49

arminz je napisao/la:
Jericho je napisao/la:Sabatini, Ausilio, Baccin i Moratti na ručku u centru Milana.. Hmmm kuha se nešto..
grah?
:urnebes: :urnebes: :urnebes:
Ne znam samo od kud Morattija s njima. Mozda otkupi Thohirove dionice nazad :think:
#SuningOUT

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 9 gostiju.