FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Biscione
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la Biscione » 19 avg 2017, 11:56

Hype mode: engaged
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 19 avg 2017, 12:17

slika
Vecino službeno uzeo broj 11. Odlicno!!! Nisam prepoznavao njega i Gagliardinija na zadnjoj tekmi :mrgreen:
#SuningOUT

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 19 avg 2017, 14:08

Gazzetta dello Sport - The group of Zhang Jindong, with a turnover of 60 billion, has invested a massive amounts of money into Inter to cover losses, player signings and current spending: 142 million from capital increase approved at the end of June 2016 and a series of loans and deposits in the following months, which at the moment amounted to about 230 million for total contribution of over 370 million. No owner in Serie A has gone to this extent with their club.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 avg 2017, 16:08

Chiesa propušta zbog suspenzije,a Saponara izgleda zbog ozljede.

EDIT:
slika
Još da je Chiesa tu...Chiesa,Hagi,Simeone :tokralju:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 avg 2017, 16:40

On the other wing, Perisic is ready to renew his contract with Inter, with his wages going to €5m per year.
sanjingr je napisao/la:Evo propali nam transferi Pellegrija i Salceda
A na njih si mislio :hmmmmm:
Pellegri-Salcedo, the Genoa duo with an Inter future. It seemed to be all done, but Inter have not formalized the deal on this double transfer. This has allowed Juventus to enter the race for Pietro Pellegri, while Milan have asked for information on Eddy Anthony Salcedo Mora. The nerazzurri transfer targets are in the crosshairs of the other big clubs. Also, Monaco is lurking in the background.
Nije još ništa propalo,al je stalo sve jer su se išli koncentrirat na prvu ekipu i jasno da su ostali zainteresirani.Nadam se da će barem Pellegrija potpisat.
Stevan Jovetic's future is still yet to be known. Right now, both him and Inter are in a stand-by situation. He's said no to Newcastle's offer and there are still difficulties regarding his wages with Sevilla while the end of the transfer window gets closer.
Ovaj će ko i Ranocchia vjerojatno u zadnja 2-3 dana otić.Kao i Schick.

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 19 avg 2017, 16:58

Onako realno govoreći, mislim da nema navijača koji su više propatili u posljednjih 6 sezona od Interovih, uzimajući u obzir da smo bili na vrhu i onda strmoglavo pali na jako niske grane..
Konačno osjećam da je ova sezona gdje se vraćamo tamo gdje i trebamo biti...

Sutra nabrijana atmosfera, nabrijani momci i nagovještaj dobrog fudbala napokon.

FORZA INTER SEMPRE!

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 avg 2017, 17:04

Thorin je napisao/la:mislim da nema navijača koji su više propatili u posljednjih 6 sezona od Interovih
slika
Bitch please :kafa:
:mrgreen:

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 19 avg 2017, 18:14

Jericho je napisao/la:slika
Vecino službeno uzeo broj 11. Odlicno!!! Nisam prepoznavao njega i Gagliardinija na zadnjoj tekmi :mrgreen:
Papak, mrzim kad defanzivni vezni uzme napadački broj. OK, da ga je uzeo Brozović razumio bih jer mu je to najdraži broj al ovaj papak Vecino ga nikad nije nosio i sad sere. Ovo se trebalo čuvat za Shicka (ili nekog drugog napadača kojeg će dovest). U većini klubova je 11 prestižan broj kojeg nose dobri napadači a kod nas već godinama levati s klupe.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 avg 2017, 18:18

Schick uzima 48 kao šlag na tortu :kafa:

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 19 avg 2017, 19:18

slika
Ovo bi fino izgledalo, mogli bi se još i Santon i Eder prodat.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 19 avg 2017, 19:21

Shicka ceka baksuzna 7-ica :?
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 19 avg 2017, 19:25

Mago je napisao/la:Shicka ceka baksuzna 7-ica :?
Ako je Cancelo ne uzme. Mislim da je i dvica slobodna. Mozda nam to kaze koju poziciju Cancelo misli igrat :)
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 19 avg 2017, 19:31

Cancelo nece da igra krilo. Dobio je potvrdu od Spallettia da ga ovaj misli koristit na beku. Jedan od razloga zasto ide iz Valencie je taj sto ga nisu smatrali bekom.

A sto se tice broja nadam se da nece uzet 7. Red je da je uzme neko i da bude zvijer. :arrow: Shick :pray:
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 19 avg 2017, 20:30

Danas bila presica
“I asked the players to love these club colours, to have a sense of belonging, pride for our past and history. We need all of these elements."
“Perisic is a great player, in the vein of Giacinto Facchetti, Javier Zanetti and Marco Materazzi, a leader who gives something more than an individual usually does. After this initial discussion, I never had any more signals of a departure, in training or outside of it.
“Ivan is someone who has his own training schedule after the session is finished, working in the gym, and is one of the most professional players I’ve met. He does something that only those who have a real sentiment for the club will do, because he never holds back and works so hard for the team.
Ivan je masina, bas mi je drago sto je osto :thumbup:
“Mauro Icardi is doing well, but needs a few more days of training and some more playing time. If he doesn’t manage to maintain his standards for 95 minutes, we’ll balance it out.”
Znaci mijenja ga sutra nakon sta vremena

Kad su ga pitali sta misli o prodaji Candreve
“My position is to keep him and the club agrees with me, for now he has not shown any other signals. We go forward calmly, then I don’t know what could happen tomorrow.

“As far as I can tell, Chelsea could try to do something. You are the ones who always anticipate these situations, so I should ask you,”
:hmmmmm: mozda ipak ima tu nesto il ih samo trola :D

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 avg 2017, 23:56

Je*emti ove utakmice u 15 do 9 nedjeljom.Ima li ičeg goreg :puke:
slika
Santon jedino out.
#Spalletti: "With pride and a sense of belonging, we're ready!"
:salut:

Oprostio se i Murillo pismom :salut: Čekamo da netko sve prevede na engleski,previše teksta :mrgreen:

Inače,ove postave koje se pojavljuju gdje Vecino krece umjesto J.Maria trebaju prestat istog trenutka.A one koji ih rade na psihijatriju uputit.

TheTruth34
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la TheTruth34 » 20 avg 2017, 00:04

Kreće još jedna sezona patnje... Nadati se da je Spalleti madjionicar i da ce uspjeti napraviti pitu od govana...Banega i vcs pokazao koliko je glup lik

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 20 avg 2017, 09:07

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 20 avg 2017, 11:01

Turkish outlet Haberler report that Emre Mor had already had his Inter medical but report that the deal is on standby/at risk of cancellation due to his agent demanding €5 million in agent fees.
5 milja tražio agent :tokralju:
Suning are continue to expand. The Inter owners have purchased 1.88% of shares in Chinese telecommunications company China Unicom for 4 billion Yuan, approximately €500 million euros.
Joao Mario spoke to Inter Channel ahead of the season opener with Fiorentina on Sunday: “We want to get started in the best possible way and I want to do the same on a personal level. Compared to last year, I have had preparation, while a year ago I immediately played without training so much with my teammates. We only want to win and that’s what we want to do. We want to prove to our fans that we have prepared, starting with the three points immediately.”
Former Inter manager Stefano Pioli spoke to Corriere dello Sport ahead of Sunday’s season opener between Inter and his new club Fiorentina: “[It’s] The first game of a new cycle for me, we are working toward it with great care. We are certainly facing a team whose owners have had an intelligent mercato: there was a need for a central defender and they got one, as well as a left-back. Then there were reinforcements in the middle of the field. Borja Valero? I am used to dividing players into two categories: smart and less intelligent. Borja Valero belongs to the first group. I do not know where he will be deployed, but I know what he is able to achieve performance wise.”
Valjda ovaj nešto zna što se tiče toga koga je trebalo dovest i kako je mercato odrađen.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 21 avg 2017, 16:10

slika
:salut:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 23 avg 2017, 08:27

slika

Yebena masina :salut:

slika

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 7 gostiju.