FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 04 okt 2017, 18:33

Nisu ni jedan ni drugi klasni igrači nego je okruženje iz njih izvuklo maksimum.Zato su mi često smiješni Interovi navijači sa onim Otto Barić stilom "uvijek još "jedan" igrač fali" :mrgreen: Čak i kad ne fali.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 okt 2017, 09:18

Inter returned to the field today to get preparation started for the Milan derby on October 15. From today onwards, Luciano Spalletti will be able to count on Joao Cancelo, returning from injury.

The nationals will start returning next Tuesday with the first being the four Italian players, the last should be the South Americans in Miranda and Vecino. The Brazilian could return a bit early if he picks up a yellow card against Bolivia (would be suspended versus Chile if he does).

But preparation has already started today with ten players available.
Ajmo Miranda po žuti :mrgreen:
The first meeting between Inter and Milan for the renovation of the San Siro took place yesterday. Antonello, Fassone, Williamson and Volpi were all present including the mayor of Milan in Giuseppe Sala.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter want to speed up talk to improve the stadium, making it more modern for the fans and visitors. The goal is to turn these meetings into concrete steps as soon as possible without losing any more time. Regarding Milan, they are open to the most convenient opportunities for the clubs and for the city, although they are still considering other scenarios.
Ova zavlačenja Milana vec predugo traju.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 05 okt 2017, 09:27

SiamoNoi je napisao/la: Ajmo Miranda po žuti :mrgreen:
Nemoj izazivat. Mislim da je i u ligi jedan karton od suspenzije. Mogli bi gedat zabca protiv Napolija :oops:
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 okt 2017, 15:10

Skrinar preskače jednu za Slovačku zbog suspenzije.
Jorge Sampaoli met with the media to explain his choices for the starting lineup, he plans on excluding both Icardi and Dybala in favor of Boca Juniors striker Dario Benedetto:"Icardi? He arrived with a physical problem that he's been dealing with since the tour in Australia. He's had pain in the past few matches and this is why he's struggling at practice.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 05 okt 2017, 15:15

Zasto onda Eder ne igra? :hmmmmm:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 okt 2017, 21:15

Taman protiv Napolija da odmore Miranda i Icardi.

Spalletti ovako kaze:
Speaking to Premium Sport, Luciano Spalletti discusses Sampaoli’s words on the condition of Mauro Icardi, in which the Argentinian coach said that the Inter forward is playing in pain and not at 100%.

“I am surprised by these words. Our staff already spoke to the Argentinian national team who told us that everything is under control and we are calm. Surely Sampaoli will make his choices and he will make the right ones.
Ja bi rekao nesporazum u komunikaciji.Sigurno da postoje neki problemi,al nista pretjerano zabrinjavajuce.
On the situation of VAR. Recently, the technology has taken a lot of criticism, especially from a certain fanbase in Turin. To which, Spalletti has clear idea.

“VAR must continue, clear improvements have been made. I do not understand those who want to stay behind. Maybe they have advantages and they’re rejecting the technology maybe because they do not want to lose their advantages.
:wave:
Very soon Inter will open a second office in China, in Shanghai to be exact (the first office is in Nanjing) and it will be called FC Internazionale China, already registered in China but will owned by Inter. A general manager will report to the leadership in Milan on the regular basis on two of the following tasks:

1. Finding new business partners using Suning’s network.

2. Development of marketing and Inter brand through an important campaign targeted specifically for the country and the many Inter fans who are already there.

The clear goal is to continue raising revenues, presiding over the Asian market at every level.
Inter are the most improved team, based on points earned, this season. After seven matches, Spalletti and company are already +8 compared to the points gathered at this time last year. This difference puts them ahead of Napoli (+7) and Sampdoria (+4 but one game in hand).
According to TgCom, the box office for the Milan derby is already at 4.5 million euros, 300 thousand more than previous derby on April 15 (at lunch time, to accommodate Chinese viewership).
:hmmmmm:
Francesco Acerbi was very close to join Inter in the summer. Speaking to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the player reveals that “I had decided to leave Sassuolo and with Inter, everything seemed done, but the situation got complicated and I did not understand why. Then, offers from Zenit and Galatasaray arrived. I did not go to war with Sassuolo: I have good relationship with Squinzi and Carnevali. In the end, I decided to stay and now I am happy. When I see Inter on TV, I said: ‘I should have been there.’

“This is another motivation for me. I want to do well for Sassuolo to show that I deserve a big club and also to prove that I am not the Acerbi when I was with Milan.”
:hmmmmm:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 06 okt 2017, 17:40

slika
:tokralju:

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 06 okt 2017, 18:48

Baca malo na Brozovica tu lijevo :mrgreen:
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 06 okt 2017, 21:45

Vrhunski primjećeno :tokralju: Isti Retarde isse :tokralju:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 06 okt 2017, 22:10

Vidi Gagliardini igra od prve protiv Makedonaca.

slika

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 08 okt 2017, 12:46

Sky - Brozovic will return to Milan today and have tests with Inter to examine the calf injury he sustained vs Finland on Fri. derby at risk

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 08 okt 2017, 23:33

Pogledajte oduzetu loptu i asist Skriniara za drugi gol Slovaka :thumbup: Škoti kiksali u Sloveniji i Slovaci otišli u dodatne :wave:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 09 okt 2017, 22:59

Ispali Slovaci kao najgori drugi.Tuga velika.Skriniar je bio taj covjek za izbacivanje Retarda i društva.

Gagliardini opet u početnoj za Talijane.Candreva zabio.3 igrača Intera u prvoj,2 torinske kupole.Pišaj po Gazzetti.
#Panucci (Albania CT): “Gagliardini is a physically imposing player who’s constantly improving and under Spalletti he’ll improve even more”
Early in the afternoon, the Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic had medical tests at the Istituto Clinico Humanitas in Rozzano after being injured during Croatia vs. Finland last Friday. The tests revelead damage to his left soleus muscle and the player's condition will continue to be evaluated in the coming days.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 11 okt 2017, 18:45

Gdje ste pi*ke,gotova reprezentativna pauza.
slika
Cujem J.Mario ponovno odlican za Portugalce :thumbup:

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 11 okt 2017, 21:08

Jos maloooooo .... i ako nam je igra za k*rac, opet jedva cekam da pocne tekma protiv Bilana...

Puma
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Puma » 11 okt 2017, 23:19

slika

Haj nek kupi neko pa da nam javi kvalitet. :rol:
Call the coroner!
There's gonna be a lot of slow singin' and flower-bringin'
If my burglar alarm starts ringin'

Huska
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Huska » 12 okt 2017, 06:21

Dobio ja al ne znam kvalitet dok je stigla ja uspio otici za njemacku...zena kaze da je lijepa i lijep kvalitet...vjerovatno zato sto je ona kupila pa da se opravda :D

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 12 okt 2017, 07:50

Uzeo ja. Fina trenerka, bas se dobro pokazala.

Kad izbace kakav drugi model ja opet uzimam.
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 12 okt 2017, 08:07

Imal gdje kakvih dobrih replika dresa za uzet?

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 3 gosta.