FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Thorin
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la Thorin » 25 jun 2017, 15:06

Capital gain obligation by June for Inter? No, let's make it clear ...
For years now when we talk about Inter's market, we do it with a handheld calculator and a budget in sight. Financial Fair Play has actually been a factor in recent Nerazzurri years. Not that Milan did not carry important operations, at least from the economic point of view, but always through fanciful operations. Loans with redemption obligations or deferred payments, for example,
Even in this month, Inter's market seems to feel the most, conditioned by some needs. In reality, what emerged in the last few days on the various media is a little forced force, we explain.
The reality of the facts is that Inter has no need to sell for at least 30 million euros by the end of the current month. Something out there will have to be done quickly but there is no obligation to place that sum. The Nerazzurri will fit perfectly into the budget parameters. This is thanks to the many sponsors who came after the Suning group bought the club.
What Inter can not do, if ever, is to buy this month. This is because from the financial point of view it is preferable to put in the next budget, then from July, exit for tens of millions of euros.
This is said to be in the hands of the Inter, there is no need to sell either Perisic or other big players. They can do it in June, July or August but in the case under it's own conditions.
Enzo Margiotta #LineaInter
Ne znam.koliko je istinit ovaj izvještaj ali da ima smisla- ima. Dosta je sponzora došlo i upumpalo se novca na taj.način...Nisam upratio.jesmo li sa AliBabom sklopili sponzorski ugovor, sa.njima samima bi mogli zatvoriti ovih 30-ak miliona..

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 25 jun 2017, 17:29

Moglo bi bit to pošto nema nikakve panike u zraku,a kraj mjeseca se blizi.
Signing with player agent Fali Ramadani in combination with Luciano Spalletti’s praising words about Szczesny a lot of things point to an exit for the Slovenian goalkeeper: “If Handanovic should leave, it is almost impossible that Szczesny could be his successor. This because it is almost a done deal that Szczesny will be Juventus new goalkeeper when Buffon decides to retire. Should Handanovic stay, he needs to “go back to school” in order to learn and adjust his play to Spalletti’s philosophy”.
Živo me zanima na šta će ovo ličit ako ostane.Mislim,neće na ništa ličit jer je Handanovic u ovim stvarima užasan i to je jedna od iritantnijih stvari kod njega.Al me zanima kakav će utjecaj na igru imat ta njegova nesposobnost da išta sa loptom u nogama napravi osim paničnog ispucavanja.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter has changed their pre-season schedule: “No athletic tests on July 3rd and reunion at the Pinetina postponed to July 6th, thereby postponing the official start of the season with three days. This due to player absence. Thursday morning on the 6th of July, players will meet at the Pinetina, and after having lunch the team will go to Riscone where practice will take place on the afternoon. Players committed to national team duty will arrive at July 10th, including the Under 21 Gagliardini. Gary Medel will get a few extra days of holiday due to his commitments with Chile in th Confederation Cup”.
Pomaknut početak priprema.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 26 jun 2017, 11:24

Bellinazzo: “Inter sta per annunciare sponsor da 20 mln a stagione. Plusvalenze e poi libertà”

Ovako nesto sam i očekivao. Upumpaj pare u klub na drugi nacin,a onda prodaji igrace po svojim uslovima.

Perišić vise nije na prodaju. Navodno mu ponudjen novi ugovor. Premalo United nudio izgleda. Ako bude motivisan i ako ostane mogao bi bit ponajbolji igrač kod Luciana.

Iako bih ga ja radije prodao. Al problem je onda naci zamjenu.

Skriniar i Borja ove sedmice zvanicno...
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jun 2017, 12:09

slika
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... nited-news

slika
:rol: :rol:
Sampdoria and Gianluca Caprari is getting closer. After some exits, President Ferraro is ready to bring in a player: the negotiations for the arrival of the Inter striker is in the advance stages with the Sampdoria directors and the player's agent discussing the details of the contract. Arguments were dealt with in the meeting on Friday in the center of Milano, where Carlo Osti, Daniele Pradè and Davide Lippi are continuing to working to find the necessary details to start a new adventure together. It is down to the details with Caprari and Sampdoria closer than ever to the closure of the exchange with Milan Skriniar in an operation where the inclusion other players are not excluded.
Caprari jedno 15m vrijedi.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 26 jun 2017, 13:20

Znači Periši novi ugovor od 5mil€/sez, nadat se da ovo znaci da je Candreva na prodaju :kafa:
Perišić - Icardi - (jedan od Di Maria/Moura/Bernardeschi/D.Costa), top napad :thumbup:

U veznom redu mislim da ostajemo samo na Joao Mariu i Gagliardinu, Brozovic/Banega/Kondogbia ce biti prodani.
Tu sam želio Paredesa ili Nainggolana, ali od njih nema nista pa cemo vidjeti koga ce tu dovesti, danas se spominje i Kampl iz Leverkusena. :think:
Moja želja bi bila Kerem Demirbay. (Naby Keita je nerealan u ovom trenutku) :hmmmm:

U obrani ce biti totalni rebuilding, vrlo moguce da ostane samo D'Ambrosio. Želja mi je da dovedu Dalberta i Auriera, 2 okomita beka koji bi dali dimenziju vise Spallettijevoj formaciji. Stoperi mozda Skriniar-Rudiger(D.Sanchez), klupa Miranda i jedan od Toloi-Izzo nebi bilo loše.

Na golu nadam se da Handa ostaje, *ebo ih Ščešni.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jun 2017, 13:29

Ne vjerujem nešto da će Kondogbia biti prodan.A šanse da Čečni dođu su vjerojatno manje od 1 posto.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 26 jun 2017, 13:34

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Ne vjerujem nešto da će Kondogbia biti prodan.
Ja se nadam da neće, ali nesto mi previše dresove drugih klubova oblači u zadnje vrijeme :mrgreen:
#SuningOUT

zamorano1plus8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la zamorano1plus8 » 26 jun 2017, 15:00

Jericho je napisao/la:
SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Ne vjerujem nešto da će Kondogbia biti prodan.
Ja se nadam da neće, ali nesto mi previše dresove drugih klubova oblači u zadnje vrijeme :mrgreen:
poslije nagatoma prva osoba na listi za odstrijel treba biti ta camuga je.bo ga ko ga dovede. danas se pojavila prica da i j mario ce biti prodat. ako budu pametno prodavali mogli bi skupiti dosta para, ali opet bi bio problem na sta/koga ih uloziti
"We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it" Ausillio
"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country" Donald Trump

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jun 2017, 15:21

To mu je od prijatelja Auriera i Pogbe :mrgreen: Eto taman da prvog nagovori da dođe u Inter.

Jedni prenijeli da se navodno Perišiću nudi produljenje i evo sad ih 10 već piše od ovih žutila i svatko svoju cifru ima :rol:

Sutra je sastanak "Board of Directors".
Cristian Ansaldi’s agent Pedro Aldave discussed the possibility of Sampdoria, who have been linked with the full back: “Go to Sampdoria? No, absolutely not. There is nothing. Ansaldi is only thinking about Inter and nothing else. He wishes to remain. Last year some physical problems hindered him, now he wants to start from scratch.”

New Inter manager Luciano Spalletti was the last topic of the interview: “Spalletti? He knows him very well because they worked together at Zenit. I do not know what to think right now, but certainly at the time he liked him.”
Ovo sam i zaboravio da su bili u Zenitu zajedno.
Inter’s head of youth Roberto Samaden spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport after he oversaw the youth sides winning the league titles at U17,U18 and Primavera level last season: “The results of the season gone by are the children of a larger project that Massimo Moratti created. It was continued by Erick Thohir and will continue to develop with the Zhang family.”

“The youth sector is made up of about 400 boys and 110 girls. The intention is to continue on the road of investments and projects” he continued.

He concluded saying, “We will enhance the scout department at youth level by adding 4 or 5. At the beginning of the season, we will present a new training project and dedicated information not only to children but also to their families.”

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jun 2017, 19:19

zamorano1plus8 je napisao/la:danas se pojavila prica da i j mario ce biti prodat
slika
Jedina tri 100 posto sigurna.
#Everton not interested in Marcelo #Brozovic-Liverpool Echo
Valjda Englezi znaju bolje od Yutarnjeg.
SWM Motors, new sponsor of Inter.
20 M €/year contract!
slika
Luis Muriel's likely departure from Sampdoria could now come in the next few days as Sevilla is a concrete possibility as his new destination. Valencia and Lazio had interest but not approaching Sevilla's, who have put forward an offer of €22m+6m in bonuses. Muriel's release clause is €28m, and both sides are at work to find a deal through intermediary Alessandro Lucci.
:urnebes:

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 26 jun 2017, 22:51

Banega :wave: :ljepota:

Hajmo jos jedan igrac i to je to sto se tice tih 30 miliona prihoda do 30.6. Mada ima i ovaj novi sponzorski ugovor i sta sve ne.Rade ovi Zhangovi odlicno. Steven mi je idol. :oops: :lol:

Ovaj Skriniar pravo dobar jbt. Gledao sam malo isjecke i sa Eura i vidim da je ponajbolji defanzivac na ovom prvenstvu po kojekavim ocjenama. Ja puno ocekujem od Milana. A i zbog imena bi valjalo da uspije. :mrgreen:
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 jun 2017, 23:21

The Inter Summer Tour will also be visiting Italian shores, as a friendly has been arranged against Real Betis at the Stadio Via del Mare in Lecce.

The match, scheduled to kick off at 20:30 CEST on Saturday 12 August, follows on from pre-season games against Schalke 04, Lyon, Bayern Munich and Chelsea held in China and Singapore.
Prijateljska protiv boljeg seviljskog kluba.

Gagliardini skracuje praznika i dolazi ranije na pripreme :thumbup:
Roma has asked informations about Stevan Jovetic in the last hours. There's a possibility that the Montenegro player turns back to Sevilla but there hasn't been an agreement between the Spanish club and Inter yet, also because this that giallorossi are now thinking about him. Roma's sportive director, Monchi, already wanted him strongly back in January when he still worked for Sevilla.
30 milja :zviz:

Kaze Pedulla bimbambinhhgfhg odbio i Turke :lol:

Puma
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Puma » 26 jun 2017, 23:29

Banegin story na instagramu je sasvim jasan.

Govori se o nekim mizernim paama, o tome necu ni da razmisljam, skandal.
Call the coroner!
There's gonna be a lot of slow singin' and flower-bringin'
If my burglar alarm starts ringin'

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 27 jun 2017, 00:17

Pa prije bi Jovetića na tribinama držao cijelu godinu nego ga Romi prodao..
Ako dođe kakva ponuda od njih za Joju odgovorit sa kontra ponudom, Rudiger+Nainggolan+50mil€. Mamu im smrdljivu.
#SuningOUT

SafetSajo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SafetSajo » 27 jun 2017, 09:05

Jericho je napisao/la:Pa prije bi Jovetića na tribinama držao cijelu godinu nego ga Romi prodao..
Ako dođe kakva ponuda od njih za Joju odgovorit sa kontra ponudom, Rudiger+Nainggolan+50mil€. Mamu im smrdljivu.
to bi znacilo transfer za dva igraca bi vas kosto 65 mio (jer je jovetina cijena 15 mio)

sto je malo malo je , roma za salaha uzela 35 mio a radja vredi brat bratu najmanje 45

tako da je po mom misljenju Rudiger+Nainggolan = 50mil€ + Jovetic vise nego smijesna ponuda
.....::::::::::::::::iHala Madrid…y nada más::::::::::::::::.....

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 27 jun 2017, 10:04

Nisi me skontao?! Za Jovetica samog od Rome treba traziti 50mil+Nainggolana+Rudigera. Inace za sve ostale klubove cijena je 15mil.
#SuningOUT

Denno
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Denno » 27 jun 2017, 10:07

A kad niste imali za kikiriki ista ta Roma vam je posudjivala igrace. Sad je problem sto necemo da vam prodamo najboljeg igraca u ekipi ili reprezentativca Njemacke :D.
embrace the chaos

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 jun 2017, 11:38

Puma je napisao/la:Banegin story na instagramu je sasvim jasan.
O čemu se radi?
Denno je napisao/la:Sad je problem sto necemo da vam prodamo najboljeg igraca u ekipi ili reprezentativca Njemacke :D.
Ne,nego je "problem" što se za igrača kojeg se u strani klub prodaje za 30 od Intera traži 10-20m više.Tako da što se mene tiče cijena Romi za Jovetića ne bi bila ispod 30m.Pa hoces-neces.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 jun 2017, 12:49

Inter will invest over €10 million in to their youth sector next season off the back of the success of the season gone by. Last season, they invested €10 million. The club remain on the lookout for a new training base for the youth sides.
FCInterNews.it report that it is almost certain that Zinho Vanheusden will join Inter at their pre-season retreat in Brunico. Luciano Spalletti will cast an eye over the young Belgian during the camp. Spalletti has spoken in length with Primavera coach Stefano Vecchi about the central defender, who Inter are hopeful of tying down to a 4 year contract upon his 18th birthday.
I zašto se opet piše o 9m,zato što je Marca tako napisala?! :hmmmmm:

Jedan dan vijest Andreolliju se neće produžit,drugi dan ide produljenje.Ljudima je stvarno dosadno.

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 27 jun 2017, 12:55

Bilo bi dobro kad bi i Merolu prikljucili prvoj ekipi, decko je ima strasnu sezonu.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 8 gostiju.