FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 avg 2017, 15:52

arminz je napisao/la:Schick ce doc tek kad ode Jovetic
SiamoNoi je napisao/la:
Stevan Jovetic's future is still yet to be known. Right now, both him and Inter are in a stand-by situation. He's said no to Newcastle's offer and there are still difficulties regarding his wages with Sevilla while the end of the transfer window gets closer.
Ovaj će ko i Ranocchia vjerojatno u zadnja 2-3 dana otić.Kao i Schick.
:kafa:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 23 avg 2017, 15:53

:) Nisam to vidio :thumbup:
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 avg 2017, 15:57

arminz je napisao/la::) Nisam to vidio :thumbup:
To sam još prije nekoliko dana pisao.Ponovio mislim,jer se sjecam da mi je to u glavi već koji tjedan :mrgreen: Ranocchia čeka do zadnjeg trena da vidi koja mu je najbolja opcija,a Jovetić će također nešto nać do kraja iduceg tjedna i negdje u to vrijeme će Schick bit potpisan.Pretpostavka naravno,ali mislim da je više nego realno :D

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 23 avg 2017, 20:54

slika
Ovako bi to nekako trebalo izgledati kroz koje kolo kad se malo uigraju na treninzima.. :think:
Protiv Rome nadam se da ce Dalbert startati, dok ce desno 99% poceti Danilo. Cancela vidim tek kroz koje kolo u prvih 11.
Ako Schick dođe onda ga forsirat umjesto Candreve. :hmmmmm:

slika slika slika slika
#SuningOUT

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 23 avg 2017, 21:47

To je najbolje što imamo
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 avg 2017, 22:05

Gabigol could be set for a change of scenery as the Brazilian looks to rebound from an underwhelming debut season with Inter. The nerazzurri are planning to send Gabigol on a loan deal, not ready to consider an outright sale. On Wednesday afternoon, the club met with intermediaries who are working on the attacker's move to Portugal. The favorites at the moment are Benfica, but the preferred deal for Inter would be to send him with Porto, who hold the rights to fullback Felipe, an Inter target. Porto is not apparently willing to do a swap with Inter for Felipe, considering him an important part of the squad, meaning that Benfica remains the likeliest destination for Gabigol.
Jedini Felipe kojeg ja vidim u Portu je stoper :hmmmmm: I to neki olinjali.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 23 avg 2017, 22:08

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Jedini Felipe kojeg ja vidim u Portu je stoper :hmmmmm: I to neki olinjali.
Ne da Porto Felipea, on im je prvi stoper trenutno..
Spominje se sad da bi Gabriel mogao u Benficu, a da bi u suprotnom smjeru krenuo Lisandro Lopez (ne onaj Lisandro :mrgreen: )..
https://www.transfermarkt.de/lisandro-l ... ler/125019

Trening od danas, Cancelo na beku :kafa:

Zanimljivo ih je gledat na ovom skracenom terenu, Gabriel bolji od Candreve, Dalbert odličan :salut:, JoJo faila čeka transfer :wave:.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 avg 2017, 22:21

Čitam Lisandro Lopez i nisam ni do otvaranja zagrade stigao vec mi u glavi wtf :rol:

Ne stignem ovo baš gledat,na kratko samo bacio pogled i čini mi se da se je*eno na pass igri radi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 avg 2017, 22:51

Sky now reporting that Bastoni will stay on loan at Atalanta for two seasons, not one. initial fee of €8m with performance-related add-ons
Bas danas kad sam vidio vijest htio napisat da je bolje da su dvije sezone pošto još nije regularan tamo.Ove sezone neka skupi nešto nastupa i onda iduće uskoči umjesto Caldare.Pa dođe zamijenit Mirandu ako sve bude po planu :hmmmmm:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 23 avg 2017, 23:13

Di Marzio - Di Francesco & Totti met with Patrik Schick to convince him to join Roma.
Inter are with Schick's agent in Milano right now to try and get a deal done.
Sky - Inter are very close to get Mangala on loan as Manchester City are finally ready to let the player to go to San Siro.
#SuningOUT

TheTruth34
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la TheTruth34 » 23 avg 2017, 23:50

Samo ko slag na tortu treba prodati provjerenog Jovetića i novog Belfodila, Schika dovesti...[emoji47][emoji47]

Majko draga cuj Mangala, pa jesul mogli vecu prevaru iskopati...

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2017, 14:21

Točno.Jovetić je provjereno rupa u glavi.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 24 avg 2017, 14:30

Höwedes izgleda hoce da ide iz Schalkea i nasi su zainteresovani. Pise se da bi ga mogli dovest za 5mil, a njemu bi dali platu od 4mil.
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2017, 15:50

arminz je napisao/la:Höwedes izgleda hoce da ide iz Schalkea i nasi su zainteresovani. Pise se da bi ga mogli dovest za 5mil, a njemu bi dali platu od 4mil.
Evo upravo i Di Marzio piše.3m po sezoni igraču,a klubu nepoznat iznos za sada,posudba sa obavezom otkupa.Ajmo :pray:
There is a bidding war emerging for Schalke defender Benedikt Howedes. Spartak Moscow has already offered 9 million euros for the defender to the German club. Juventus and Inter have now joined the fray as the player wants to play in Serie A. Juventus has put out a feeler while the nerazzurri have made an offer to the player for 3 million per season. The formula to convince Schalke should be a loan with an obligation to purchase, as just having an option to purchase seems like a more difficult deal to close at this time.

In the meantime Inter is waiting for the "yes" from Manchester City for Mangala. The English club is still not convinced to send the player away, so Inter is moving along on Howedes even though he is the more expensive option at the moment.
Danas izgleda opet sastanak sa Schickovcima.
The meeting between Schick’s agent and Roma did not go well for the Giallorossi as the agents of the player continue to reiterate that Schick wants to wear the shirt of Inter. The Czech forward will replace Jovetic at the Nerazzurri as the Inter number 8 is ready to leave the club.

We are waiting for further confirmations and developments...

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 24 avg 2017, 20:07

Po zadnjem:
Schick ---> Roma
Aurier ----> Tottenham
Howedes ----> juve

Da hoće ovo proći više :urnebes:

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 24 avg 2017, 22:19

Shick i dalje odbija Romu i hoce samo u Inter. Ansa objavila. Oni su najpouzdaniji i ne pustaju nikad gluposti.

Halal ti Juve i ako ne dodjes meni ces bit jedan od omiljenih igrača. Kakav car. Ferero hud puko. Pozvan ce biti Shick za iduću utakmicu.

Inter neće ponudit onoliko koliko Ferero trazi al igrac hoce samo u Inter. Barem za sada. **** situacija...
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 24 avg 2017, 22:25

Samo ne kontam zašto onaj beskorisni debeli slon ne izvali €50-100mil za ovaj Mercato pa nek mu Suning vrati iduce ljeto. :cry: (Ili kad otkupljivali preostalih 30% kluba nek uračunaju) :geek:
Tuga ako Schick ode u Romu, baš tugaaa
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2017, 22:47

Zato što FFP još vrijedi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2017, 23:30

Inter does not only have the idea of acquiring Patrik Schick in their head, as they made a phone call to Lazio today to reignite talks for Keita Balde Diao. The attacker is back on Inter's list, even though it would be a costly operation. In any event, Inter is back in for Keita.
Di Marzio.
According to Sky, Inter have showed iron intention to no participate in auctions and to not make any further raises for Schick. Roma meanwhile, have provided a treasure derived from the non-purchase of Mahrez, an offer of €38m, the Giallorossi currently seem ahead now. Especially from the moment Domenico Berardi, another possible target for Monchi, has renewed with Sassuolo until 2022.
After a long summer, Patrik Schick's future will be decided shortly. The striker has in fact decided to take the next 24 hours to make his decision- one of his agents, Paska, has arrived in Genova to spend time with him and discuss the various options. Inter believes they have done all they could to sign him, also because they remained close to him during the difficult period he had earlier this summer, Roma met with his agents today and have confirmed their offer of a 5 year contract with annual salary of €2 million (they even had Totti help the cause by having him send a text message to Schick). Finally Sampdoria believes that Juventus could jump back in the race in the last days of the transfer window, they could leave Schick on loan for the duration of next season but our verifications don't show a new interest in the deal from the bianconeri.
Za Jovetića se i Monaco zanima.Ostvareni već neki kontakti.

TheTruth34
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la TheTruth34 » 25 avg 2017, 02:18

Daj Keitu, samo ne cesku prevaru, Howedesa dovesti, Jovetića zadržati . Rastjerati, Nagatoma,Ansaldija, Brozovića, Barbosu na posudbu poslati, da se donekle isplate za ovaj losi mercato...

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 18 gostiju.