Andy Murray

Moderatori/ce: Monolog,Unofficialpage

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Re: Andy Murray

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 03 sep 2011, 12:43

Marej kum na venčanju Noleta i Jelene?
BEOGRAD - Endi Marej će biti kum na venčanju Novaka Đokovića i Jelene Ristić na Kosovu u oktobru, preneo je danas sajt Eurosport.

Srbin i Škotlanđanin, prvi i četvrti teniser sveta, vršnjaci su i žestoki rivali na terenu, ali su i veliki prijatelji, posto se znaju još od dečačkih dana.

Okrenuti su jedan prema drugom još otkako su igrali na juniorskim turnirima kao dvanaestogodišnjaci, a treniraju zajedno i druže se kad god im se ukaže prilika.

"Stvarnost je da niko od nas tenisera ne može da bude veliki prijatelj dok se borimo da pravimo istoriju. Ali jednog dana, kada budemo u penziji, radovaću se da sednem sa njima i njihovim porodicama, da popijemo pivo i prisetimo se šta smo prošli", rekao je Đoković, a preneo Eurosport.
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 05 okt 2011, 08:43

Marej: Daću sve od sebe da skinem Federera sa trećeg mesta
Britanac Endi Marej osvojio je treću titulu ove godine u finalu turnira u Bangkoku i sve je bliži trećem mestu ATP liste na kojem je višestruki šampion, Švcajcarac Rodžer Federer.

Marej trenutno ima 7.415 poena, 965 manje od Švajcarca a posle turneje po Aziji, teniseri će se vratiti u evropske dvorane u kojima Federer igra tradicionalno dobro.

"Rodžer uvek igra dobro tokom jeseni zbog čega sam siguran da ću morati da pobeđujem u mnogo više mečeva kako bi ga ugrozio. To mi i jeste cilj za ovu godinu, da doguram do trećeg mesta ATP liste. Popravio sam igru i nadam se i da ću u Tokiju dogurati do finala", rekao je Marej uoči nastupa u drugom kolu turnira u glavnom gradu Japana.

Marej će u ovom kolu igrati protiv Kipranina Markosa Bagdatisa, koji je pre nekoliko dana u finalu Kuala Lumpura izgubio od Janka Tipsarevića.
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 04 mar 2012, 23:11

Andy Murray still has some work to do after Roger Federer's desert win

The Swiss put Briton in his place with a straight sets win in Dubai but Murray goes to the North American swing in good heart

Losers' speeches do not generally become competitors who want to be champions. But Andy Murray's – of which there are probably too many for his liking – are as gracious as any, and he at least did not look devastated after succumbing to Roger Federer for the seventh time in 15 matches, defeat coming as it did 24 hours after he had beaten the world No1, Novak Djokovic.

"I had a couple of good wins this week against [Tomas] Berdych and Novak," he told the courtside interrogator in Dubai, "but it was always going to be tough against Roger. Obviously I would have liked to go one better."

Federer won his fifth desert title, 7-5, 6-4 in a little over an hour and a half. He has not won a grand slam title in more than two years but the odds on him adding to his glittering collection of 16 are shortening by the tournament. At 30, he is in the golden autumn of his career. Since he leapfrogged Murray into third in the world late last year, he has returned to near his best – and that is a daunting prospect for his contemporaries.

It is fair to say Murray has had the crowd with him most of the week but, even through the filter of television, it seemed there were more than a few deserters when he played the perennial darling of the game.

The temptation to regard this as a minor title ought to be resisted because, even though it carries only 500 ranking points, Rafael Nadal was the only notable absentee.

Murray ought to be able to lose a final to the other "greatest player of all time" without forensic examination of his disappointments in big matches – except, with the best will in the world, that will not happen until he wins his first major.

He is getting closer and he heads for Indian Wells and Miami with a sound, improving game and an on-court demeanour that is noticeably calmer since he took on Ivan Lendl as his coach in January. He beat Djokovic on Friday with as good a service game as he has produced in a long time but it let him down against Federer, even though the winner's 50% first-serve rate was only two points better.

For a while they put on a wonderful exhibition of tactical cat-and-mouse tennis, as Federer worked his way into position for those killing angled ground strokes from deep, and Murray harried him with his nagging defensive game.

There was little in the first set until the sixth game, when Federer had to save two break points to hold, but the quality rarely dipped.

Murray's first crisis arrived at 5-5 and 0-30 down. His serve, as well as his daring under pressure, got him to deuce but, forced to defend the net, he ballooned a reflex backhand long – and Federer served out to love to pick-pocket the set after 52 minutes.

It is tough for Murray to overcome the ingrained instinct that he has a better chance of winning from the back of the court, even on his own serve.

These fine calculations are often split-second ones and it is more comfortable for him to rely on trusted strategies. But players such as Federer eat out on caution. He did it to him most painfully in Melbourne two years ago and he did it again on Saturday.

Federer, a constant tinkerer with his weapons as he searches for ways to extend his glorious career, raided the net, mostly well-judged, and stretched Murray occasionally with drop shots. Murray hung in, though, and broke back in the second set, with a third a distinct possibility. Had he levelled proceedings, he knows he would have had a decent chance of out-lasting Federer, whose concentration has wavered ever so slightly towards the end of longer matches, most dramatically in the semi-final of the US Open against Djokovic.

When Murray dropped serve in the third game of the second with an ill-directed backhand, the energy must have rushed more urgently through Federer's legs. He held to love again for 3-1 and it was not looking good for Murray – but the Swiss's game now unravelled and Murray clawed his way back. He got a fighting break point with an inspired lob and hit an even better one to level at 3-3.

He battled through a break point to hold with his seventh ace but he was defending three more at the next time of asking and a netted backhand gave Federer the chance to serve for the match.

Caution no longer an option, Murray pressed him on the volley for 30-30. A rally of the highest quality ended with Murray's backhand dropping on the wrong side of the tape. Federer was a point from victory, but he overcooked a forehand for deuce and Murray still had fire in his eyes.

Federer finished it with a crisp, deep forehand that was just out of Murray's reach, a metaphor, some would say, for his journey in tennis so far. :mrgreen:
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 10 mar 2012, 11:29

Marej: Ove sezone sam mnogo bliži Đokoviću
Britanski teniser Endi Marej smatra da je mnogo napredovao u odnosu na prošlu godinu i da je tome doprinela i saradnja sa bivšim asom Ivanom Lendlom.

Imamo mnogo toga zajedničkog, veliki smo radnici. Ivan je bio jedan od prvih koji je ozbiljno shvatio aspekat fizičke pripreme u tenisu. Veoma se dobro uklopio u moj tim. Proveli smo deset dana zajedno pre Dubaija i pridružiće mi se na narednom Mastersu u Majamiju", istakao je Marej.

Četvrti na listi najboljih tenisera sveta izgubio je od Đokovića u polufinalu Otvorenog prvenstva Australije, a potom je Novaku naneo prvi poraz u sezoni, u polufinalu turnira u Dubaiju, nakon čega je u finalu poražen od Rodžera Federera.

Osećam da sam ove sezone bliži Novaku nego prošle godine, snažniji sam i opušteniji. Zaista sam napredovao u forhendu, pravim manje grešaka i forhend je postao moje oružje”, smatra Škot.

Prvi meč u Indijan Velsu Marej igra protiv Španca Giljerma Garsije Lopeza.
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

soba 39
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la soba 39 » 12 mar 2012, 12:23

Virtu4l je napisao/la:Marej: Ove sezone sam mnogo bliži Đokoviću
Britanski teniser Endi Marej smatra da je mnogo napredovao u odnosu na prošlu godinu i da je tome doprinela i saradnja sa bivšim asom Ivanom Lendlom.

Imamo mnogo toga zajedničkog, veliki smo radnici. Ivan je bio jedan od prvih koji je ozbiljno shvatio aspekat fizičke pripreme u tenisu. Veoma se dobro uklopio u moj tim. Proveli smo deset dana zajedno pre Dubaija i pridružiće mi se na narednom Mastersu u Majamiju", istakao je Marej.

Četvrti na listi najboljih tenisera sveta izgubio je od Đokovića u polufinalu Otvorenog prvenstva Australije, a potom je Novaku naneo prvi poraz u sezoni, u polufinalu turnira u Dubaiju, nakon čega je u finalu poražen od Rodžera Federera.

Osećam da sam ove sezone bliži Novaku nego prošle godine, snažniji sam i opušteniji. Zaista sam napredovao u forhendu, pravim manje grešaka i forhend je postao moje oružje”, smatra Škot.

Prvi meč u Indijan Velsu Marej igra protiv Španca Giljerma Garsije Lopeza.
Stoji to da ima veliki potencijal ali... Godine prolaze,Novak već ima 5 GS on nijednu a generacija su.Da ne pričamo o Rafi i Rodžeru
"Indija,Pakistan..."

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 04 maj 2012, 12:03

INTERVJU: Andy Murray (pitanja postavlja Jamie Murray)

JM: Kako te opisuju tvoji prijatelji?
AM: Poprilično sam siguran da bi rekli da sam uvijek takmičarski raspoložen.
JM: Ali nisi tako dobar u 'fantasy footballu'?
AM: Tabela ne pokazuje tako (smijeh). Međutim, moji prijatelji nisu baš tako uspješni u sportu, tako da sam ih uvijek lako pobjeđivao. Međutim, redovno imamo strašne okršaje na kompjuteru i obično kažu da imam sjajan takmičarski duh .

JM: Kada bi mogao uzeti jedan udarac od svojih kolega, koji bi to udarac bio?
AM: Zavisi, ali eto, kada bih mogao birati, uzao bih servis Johna Isnera. To je vjerovatno najbolji servis svih vremena, mislim i na drugi servis. To bi život učinilo lakšim.

JM: Kada bi mogao upoznati bilo koju osobu iz historija, ko bi to bio?
AM: Upoznao bi Muhameda Alija. Volim boks, a Ali je fascinantan. Mislim da bi imao dosta toga da mi ispriča.

JM: Kada bi mogao biti bilo koji sportista na jedan dan, ko bi to bio?
AM: Bilo bi zanimljivo biti Lionel Messi ili Usain Bolt za jedan dan, iz mnogo razloga. Zanima me kako bi se osjećao kada bi mogao trčati tako brzo. Sa druge strane me zanima kako je trčati kada ti se lopta jednostavno 'lijepi' za noge.

JM: Zamisli da ti je kuća u požaru i da možeš spasiti samo jednu stvar, šta bi to bilo?
AM: Spasio bih svoje pse. Jeli pogrešno što nisam rekao da bih spasio djevojku (smijeh)? Ma siguran sam, spasio bih pse.
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

soba 39
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la soba 39 » 04 maj 2012, 20:02

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti.ph ... _id=606454" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Indija,Pakistan..."

hodža
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la hodža » 04 jun 2012, 00:23

@ Virtu4l

kakvo je stanje sa leđima :?

hoćel se patiti sutra protiv Richarda :mrgreen:
FORZA MARŠAL !!!

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 04 jun 2012, 10:00

hodža je napisao/la:@ Virtu4l

kakvo je stanje sa leđima :?

hoćel se patiti sutra protiv Richarda :mrgreen:
He then showed no signs of discomfort as he eased to a straight sets victory over Santiago Giraldo in round three on Saturday, to reach the French Open last 16 for the fourth successive year.

"The problem before Rome is separate to here, this is more of a muscle spasm," said Murray. "They're very difficult to get rid of but in a few days it gets better. I'm hoping with all the pills and medication I've taken it's going to be OK.

"The older you get it becomes easier [to look after yourself]. When you're younger, you're more inexperienced - I know my body a lot better now. I found a way to come through and I've done the right things in the last few days to get better."
My back, however, is very stiff this morning, so my Murray Spasm Transference Ritual seems to have worked very well.
Izgleda da je sve ok.
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

soba 39
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la soba 39 » 05 jun 2012, 22:39

Virtu4l,može li Endi suta šta uraditi ? Mislim da su ga kladioničari malo potcjenili :roll:
"Indija,Pakistan..."

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 05 jun 2012, 22:51

soba 39 je napisao/la:Virtu4l,može li Endi suta šta uraditi ? Mislim da su ga kladioničari malo potcjenili :roll:
Mislim da nema šanse. David mu sigurno neće poklanjati poene kao Nieminen, Gasquet i kompanija. Svaki poen će morati zaraditi, plus će morati biti agresivniji.

Ferrer pravi 5-6 neforsiranih grešaka po setu, i u tom segmentu je veoma blizu Nadala na ovom turniru... pa ti razmisli... jeste ovo prvi ozbiljan test i za Ferrera, ali mislim da će on biti još bolji... kad još dodamo da nikad nije igrao polufinale French Opena (nevjerovatno, zar ne?), bit će izuzetno motivisan...
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

retro
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la retro » 05 jun 2012, 23:40

Ja mislim da dobija u 4. :D
Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 05 jun 2012, 23:41

retro je napisao/la:Ja mislim da dobija u 4. :D
Ko? :mrgreen:
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

retro
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la retro » 05 jun 2012, 23:43

Andy. :mrgreen:
Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

soba 39
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la soba 39 » 06 jun 2012, 10:40

Virtu4l je napisao/la:
soba 39 je napisao/la:Virtu4l,može li Endi suta šta uraditi ? Mislim da su ga kladioničari malo potcjenili :roll:
Mislim da nema šanse. David mu sigurno neće poklanjati poene kao Nieminen, Gasquet i kompanija. Svaki poen će morati zaraditi, plus će morati biti agresivniji.

Ferrer pravi 5-6 neforsiranih grešaka po setu, i u tom segmentu je veoma blizu Nadala na ovom turniru... pa ti razmisli... jeste ovo prvi ozbiljan test i za Ferrera, ali mislim da će on biti još bolji... kad još dodamo da nikad nije igrao polufinale French Opena (nevjerovatno, zar ne?), bit će izuzetno motivisan...
Nećeš mi vjerovati ali ne bih se složio :mrgreen: ,jeste da je Gaske griješio ali ima tu dosta i iznuđenih grešaka.Mogu ti reći da me Marej pozitivno iznenadio Po meni sve zavisi od tih veselih leđa,ako ne bude problema moja neka pretpostavka je 65:35 za endija. Ferer uvijek popusti u završnicama "GS"
"Indija,Pakistan..."

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 21 jun 2012, 11:43

Murray defends Nalbandian for Queen's rant
"They should have taken him off the court and protected him," Murray said. "He ended up saying things that he probably didn't mean to say, but you've got to protect the players. He was very angry. You could see clearly that he was still arguing. He was shaking his head when he was walking up [to the microphone] and as soon as he said 'but' they should have taken the microphone away.

"In any other sport, if someone flips out or snaps, you don't stick a microphone in their face and try and get them to speak. You're going to say something you don't really mean or regret. I think he made a mistake, but he shouldn't have been allowed to talk. I think they should have taken him off the court."

"I've never felt like putting my foot through something, but it happens," Murray said. "He's been on the tour a long time. He just got very angry and got put in a very difficult situation when he was still clearly very upset. But I personally wouldn't do that. Well, I hope I wouldn't do it."
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 23 jun 2012, 18:13

slika

To nam treba, malo ratničkog duha pred Wimbledon :shock:
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

soba 39
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la soba 39 » 29 jun 2012, 12:33

Vala Virt ako sad nakon ispadanja Rafe ne bude finale onda ga j e bi :roll:
"Indija,Pakistan..."

formance
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la formance » 06 avg 2012, 11:49

Andy Murray winning gold is the most emotional victory I've seen live since Yannick Noah winning the French Open in '83. Congrats to Ivan 2!
8-) by Mats Wilander
So did GB rename Big Ben, Big Andy after his gold medal victory? Is Fred Perry getting nervous yet?
:mrgreen: Jimmy Connors

Zaslužio je on ovo i jako mi je drago što je uspio da osvoji OI. Sada dobru formu obavezno treba prenijeti na USO seriju i pokušati se konačno okititi titulom nekog Majora.
"I think for me the most talented of all times was Rios. But unfortunately he doesn't want to continue his tennis career, because when it's too easy for you, then it's boring. For me, tennis is not so easy" - Marat Safin

Profesionalnitenis.com

Virtu4l
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Virtu4l » 16 sep 2012, 17:57

Bleeeeeeeeeee

slika
Evribadi sej Željo
Željoooo

Odgovori

Natrag na “Tenis”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.