13%
neko drugi
3%

Ukupno glasova: 244

Hendo
Kontakt:

Re: English Premier League

Post Postao/la Hendo » 23 jun 2017, 09:11

Nema logike da, simpatizeri ekipe čiji je kapiten bio Fellaini, bacaju poštapalice bilo kome.
Kocka je bačena

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 23 jun 2017, 09:12

Sa ovom odbranom i vezom strašno izgledaju, Lukaku je top 3 napadač u ligi, u tom sistemu može isporučiti 20ak golova bez problema, još Bakayoko dolazi, kud ćeš bolje. Jedino onda ostaje za širinu malo popuniti klupu ili te mlade forsirati u kupovima jer će imati dosta više tekmi ove sezone i to je to.
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 23 jun 2017, 09:17

Imam velike sumnje na cijeli skill set potreban za titule. Prije svega jaci pritisak plus stvari poput kretnji i ostalo, pogotv u ovom eksplozivnom sistemu. Znamo kako plavci rade kontre, a pitanje da li se uklapa u takvu filozofiju.

Generalno, Lukaku nije ispred pomenutog Coste te Kanea i Aguera (iako je imao nest bolju sezonu od Argentinca).
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ✍️

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 23 jun 2017, 09:40

Obzirom da Costa ide iz Prema, onda je on automatski u top 3, slažem se za Kanea i Aguera. Svakako Lukaku i Kane su budućnost, teško da su mogli naći bolju zamjenu od njega, obzirom na dostupnost napadača. Prvi favoriti bez dileme.

Morata je po meni puno veći upitnik od njega, a cijena nije nešto puno manja.
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 23 jun 2017, 10:07

Morata se koliko toliko pokazao na top nivou, pogotov u sezoni '14/15. Onda, msm da bi se po stilu bolje uklopio u Jozin sistem neg Lukaku u filozofiju Talijana.

Sigurno ni jedan ni drugi nisu wc level.
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ✍️

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 23 jun 2017, 10:19

Nije se pokazao kao prvi izbor, Lukaku jeste, zna ligu, tako da je već iskusan po tom pitanju, i tu je u prednosti, Morata će po prvi put biti nosioc igre i velika odgovornost će biti na njemu, ima iskustvo velikih mečeva i vjerujem da pritisak neće biti problem, ali sigurno da je lakše bilo igrati u ekipi poput Reala koja je daleko bolja od ovog što mi imamo, gdje odbrane nisu bile toliko fokusirane na njega.

Lukaku je po meni nešto bliže tom levelu, čisto zbog toga što je nosio tim na leđima, potencijal je tu i kod jednog i kod drugog, vidjećemo kako će se adaptirati.
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 23 jun 2017, 10:32

Tesko je povlacit paralele izmedju napadaca top klubova i onih koji trebaju zavrsiti u takvim, pogotov kad se odlicna statistika ovog drugog ubaci u te proracune.

Treba gledat siru sliku, recemo kakav je Luakaku na kontre, kakav je protiv top ekipa itd.

Morata je recimo u dresu Juventusa imao odlicnu sezonu u lp a istakao se protiv - Barse, Reala (u obe tekme), Dortmunda, pa znamo sezonu poslije ona fantasticna asist za Cuardada protiv Baye, onda tekma protiv Seville itd.

CantonaBIH
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la CantonaBIH » 23 jun 2017, 11:40

Ni danas nije nista drugacije :mrgreen:
9 August 2003 : by Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo
Why Le Tallec will be our Ronaldo

In most cases, paying £12m for a teenager would be considered rank stupidity, over-indulgence or, at the very least, a gamble which even Chris Kirkland's dad would shy away from.

When Manchester United do it, it's a stroke of transfer genius.
According to everyone who they make listen, United have just signed the best teenager in the world. By God are we hearing about it.

I'm not doubting Ronaldo's abilities. Clearly he's a talented kid who may be on the threshold of greatness. It just strikes me as rather odd that no-one has given the same attention to Liverpool's equally stunning new teenage recruit.

It seems Gerard Houllier's mistake with Anthony Le Tallec was to buy him early rather than delay until everyone in Europe wanted him. Obviously, Liverpool should have waited until Le Tallec's value was £12m.

Soon enough, the rest of the nation will wake up to the fact Le Tallec and Ronaldo played in the same world youth championships not so long ago and it was the Liverpool new boy who was voted the best player.

No doubt both Gerard and Sir Alex watched those same youth championships in Malaysia a few years back and noticed the same players.

Indeed, Liverpool had already signed Le Tallec by then and were strongly linked with Ronaldo themselves, but can't afford to splash out like United.

Time will tell who's got the better deal, but for value for money I know who I'm backing. It's a bit like Houllier and Ferguson have both dined at the same top class restaurant and had their pick of the best main courses on the menu.

Houllier has managed to get his dish at a quarter of the cost Ferguson has paid, and yet it's his rival who is getting all the praise.

Indeed, I'm getting an eerie sense of deja vu when it comes to the man dubbed TLT who's about to explode onto the Premiership. I remember how slow our London based number one writers were to realise who Steven Gerrard was a few years back.

The Kop Magazine I once wrote even launched a campaign to get him in the England squad, so little attention was he receiving. Then, when the rest of the country noticed a year later, they decided to make him their own property.

It was a similar story with Wayne Rooney at Everton. A friend of mine who works on a national newspaper tried to get a feature on Rooney into his paper in the summer of 2002. They were having none of it. How times changed three months later when "Rooney Opens Crisp Packet" stories were making the front page.

Le Tallec won't get the same attention as Rooney, Gerrard or Michael Owen because he ain't English. But the few glimpses I've had of him remind me so much of the first time I saw Gerrard.

So young, yet so full of class. So clearly ready to play at the highest level and begin the learning curve which will take him to the top of the game.

One of the most encouraging, but sadly overlooked parts of Sunday was Le Tallec's being named a sub. Pity he didn't get on, although Houllier said he was prepared to play the youngster if the circumstances of the game had been different.

The career paths of Le Tallec and Ronaldo are sure to cross regularly over the next decade. Should the French gem prove himself the better player, you never know, maybe the manager who signed him will get a bit of credit.

How awful it was to watch on Sunday, don't you think?

A team flooding the midfield, sitting back, making no effort to take the game to their opponents but content to hit on the break.

I mean? One man up front against one your biggest rivals? What were they thinking? And how they paid a price for their caution when in the late stages their opponents scored a well deserved goal.

Liverpool? Try Chelsea.

Chelsea were impressive, but it seems Claudio Ranieri is allowed to use these counter-attacking tactics while Liverpool are not.

I dare not think of the reaction had Gerard Houllier taken a team to Stamford Bridge and played one striker. Even if his side won!

Last week, I wrote a column saying whatever happened this season, it would be progress to leave Anfield feeling suitably entertained. Well, I was. It was a fine match between two excellent sides and Liverpool contributed to it.

All that was wrong with the performance was the result. Entertaining,
losing football is still better than boring, losing football. The next
trick is to entertain and win, something I'm sure will happen if Liverpool play with the same commitment and attacking intent they showed on Sunday (and have Steven Gerrard in the side),

Of course, the TV and radio bandits had decided Bruno Cheyrou and Igor Biscan were going to be rubbish regardless of what happened. Cheyrou and Biscan had their best games for the club on Sunday. Whether that's still good enough is another matter, but they weren't Liverpool's worst players.

No, that honour went to those beyond criticism whose name is likely to be sung first and loudest.

Liverpool lost because they didn't defend properly when they were called upon. Something which cost them key points last year too but is conveniently overlooked by cowards who pick easy targets.

Besic
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Besic » 23 jun 2017, 12:06

Jel to onaj što je u Zvezdi igro
NBA Champion (2017) , Finals MVP (2017) MVP (2014) Youngest scoring champion ever, 4x scoring champion.

gaston
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la gaston » 23 jun 2017, 12:09

Počele se izvlačiti izjave iz 2003-će. Ovo je nešto novo.

Hajd bar su inovativni.
Ima jedan klub, jedan tim, s tradicijom jakom, čiji verni navijači su povezani znakom.
Pa zato nikad ne brinu, jer znaju da u tami, dokle god da postoje neće hodati sami!

Sve je to okej, al' ne smijemo zaboraviti kako je Bruno laktom mlatno Jorginha..

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 23 jun 2017, 12:12

Besic je napisao/la:Jel to onaj što je u Zvezdi igro
Nije taj, isto prezime ali nije.

Imao je malac tada potencijal, sjecam se dobro kako su ga najavljivali sa svih strana. Ali na kraju je ispao ocajan, tako to ugl bude sa nasljednicima velikih igraca koji izgore da dosegnu level onog s kojim ih porede.
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

Torres_9
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Torres_9 » 23 jun 2017, 12:47

bebeeeee i djemba djemba gasi forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baader
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Baader » 23 jun 2017, 13:33

CantonaBIH je napisao/la:Ni danas nije nista drugacije :mrgreen:

In most cases, paying £12m for a teenager would be considered rank stupidity, over-indulgence or, at the very least, a gamble which even Chris Kirkland's dad would shy away from.

According to everyone who they make listen, United have just signed the best teenager in the world. By God are we hearing about it.

I'm not doubting Ronaldo's abilities. Clearly he's a talented kid who may be on the threshold of greatness. It just strikes me as rather odd that no-one has given the same attention to Liverpool's equally stunning new teenage recruit.

It seems Gerard Houllier's mistake with Anthony Le Tallec was to buy him early rather than delay until everyone in Europe wanted him. Obviously, Liverpool should have waited until Le Tallec's value was £12m.

Soon enough, the rest of the nation will wake up to the fact Le Tallec and Ronaldo played in the same world youth championships not so long ago and it was the Liverpool new boy who was voted the best player.

No doubt both Gerard and Sir Alex watched those same youth championships in Malaysia a few years back and noticed the same players.

Indeed, Liverpool had already signed Le Tallec by then and were strongly linked with Ronaldo themselves, but can't afford to splash out like United.

Time will tell who's got the better deal, but for value for money I know who I'm backing. It's a bit like Houllier and Ferguson have both dined at the same top class restaurant and had their pick of the best main courses on the menu.

Houllier has managed to get his dish at a quarter of the cost Ferguson has paid, and yet it's his rival who is getting all the praise.

Indeed, I'm getting an eerie sense of deja vu when it comes to the man dubbed TLT who's about to explode onto the Premiership. I remember how slow our London based number one writers were to realise who Steven Gerrard was a few years back.

The Kop Magazine I once wrote even launched a campaign to get him in the England squad, so little attention was he receiving. Then, when the rest of the country noticed a year later, they decided to make him their own property.

It was a similar story with Wayne Rooney at Everton. A friend of mine who works on a national newspaper tried to get a feature on Rooney into his paper in the summer of 2002. They were having none of it. How times changed three months later when "Rooney Opens Crisp Packet" stories were making the front page.

Le Tallec won't get the same attention as Rooney, Gerrard or Michael Owen because he ain't English. But the few glimpses I've had of him remind me so much of the first time I saw Gerrard.

So young, yet so full of class. So clearly ready to play at the highest level and begin the learning curve which will take him to the top of the game.

One of the most encouraging, but sadly overlooked parts of Sunday was Le Tallec's being named a sub. Pity he didn't get on, although Houllier said he was prepared to play the youngster if the circumstances of the game had been different.

The career paths of Le Tallec and Ronaldo are sure to cross regularly over the next decade. Should the French gem prove himself the better player, you never know, maybe the manager who signed him will get a bit of credit.

A team flooding the midfield, sitting back, making no effort to take the game to their opponents but content to hit on the break.

I mean? One man up front against one your biggest rivals? What were they thinking? And how they paid a price for their caution when in the late stages their opponents scored a well deserved goal.

Liverpool? Try Chelsea.

Chelsea were impressive, but it seems Claudio Ranieri is allowed to use these counter-attacking tactics while Liverpool are not.

I dare not think of the reaction had Gerard Houllier taken a team to Stamford Bridge and played one striker. Even if his side won!

Last week, I wrote a column saying whatever happened this season, it would be progress to leave Anfield feeling suitably entertained. Well, I was. It was a fine match between two excellent sides and Liverpool contributed to it.

trick is to entertain and win, something I'm sure will happen if Liverpool play with the same commitment and attacking intent they showed on Sunday (and have Steven Gerrard in the side),

Of course, the TV and radio bandits had decided Bruno Cheyrou and Igor Biscan were going to be rubbish regardless of what happened. Cheyrou and Biscan had their best games for the club on Sunday. Whether that's still good enough is another matter, but they weren't Liverpool's worst players.

No, that honour went to those beyond criticism whose name is likely to be sung first and loudest.

Liverpool lost because they didn't defend properly when they were called upon. Something which cost them key points last year too but is conveniently overlooked by cowards who pick easy targets.
Suho zlato :ljepota:

Osim13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Osim13 » 23 jun 2017, 14:07

Tanko je to, nista dok se ne izvuce nesto iz proslog stoljeca. Imali bi i mi ostali svasta izvlačiti al jbg necemo imamo obraza a i nismo, jelte, gospoda :kafa:
MERCEDES - MISTRIJA - MIA SAN MIA

Kontraa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Kontraa » 23 jun 2017, 14:24

Torres_9 je napisao/la:bebeeeee i djemba djemba gasi forum

Kleberson :rol:

Postano kroz Forum SportSport.ba app.

CantonaBIH
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la CantonaBIH » 23 jun 2017, 14:28

Nije nista izvuceno, vec cisto da se pokaze arogancija tipicnog navijaca liverpula, koja je da se razumijemo, bez pokrica.

Fun fact: ovo je lopta koja se koristila kada su zadnji put osvojili ligasku titulu
slika

Osim13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Osim13 » 23 jun 2017, 14:42

Oni pricaju o aroganciji :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju:
MERCEDES - MISTRIJA - MIA SAN MIA

neurofunk
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la neurofunk » 23 jun 2017, 14:50

Baader je napisao/la:
CantonaBIH je napisao/la:Ni danas nije nista drugacije :mrgreen:

Liverpool? Try Chelsea.

Suho zlato :ljepota:
Ah bože pa poredili ste Depaya sa Ronaldom i Messijem. Pa najave da za 2 sezone postaje top 3 krilo svijeta.
I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.

Torres_9
Kontakt:

English Premier League

Post Postao/la Torres_9 » 23 jun 2017, 14:51

fkt pitanje za provjeru botova pri registraciji uvesti na ovaj forum, nije zanimljivo ovo jer ne uzivamo vise

Romagnoli13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Romagnoli13 » 23 jun 2017, 15:25

United je već 4 godine bez ligaške titule a 6 godina bez većeg uspjeha u Ligi prvaka, i bez ozbiljnijih naznaka da će se to promijeniti i naredne sezone, ali bitno je ismijavati Liverpool. :kafa:

Boga mi ako Chelsea uspije dovesti ovaj kvartet o kojem se mnogo piše, teško da će im neko moći parirati naredne sezone, pa čak ni teška artiljerija koju Pep sprema. Lukaku, Sandro, Bonucci, Bakayoko, to je ogroman upgrade na šampionsku ekipu.A osim njih za očekivati je još jednog igrača minimalno.
'Namaz moj, i obredi moji, i život moj, i smrt moja doista su posvećeni Allahu, Gospodaru svjetova.''' (El-En'am)

Zaključano

Natrag na “English Premier League”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 15 gostiju.