Manchester United FC - ARHIVA POSTOVA

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88

516MK
Kontakt:

Re: FC Manchester United

Post Postao/la 516MK » 22 apr 2014, 23:23

red devil88 je napisao/la:Smjesno covjek otisao u goste da ne izgubi sto je i uspijeo na SB ce ih dobit sa 2 razlike i eto ga u finalu . Sta je tu ne jasno ovo se zove taktika za sve one koji ne znaju ali dobro ove sezone niste ni imali prilike nesta slicno vidjeti pod palicom Moyesa .

Sta sve covjek nece procitati ovde
Svaka mu je tekma takva, ako to tebi nije jasno onda imas problema s vidom.

@Cartman Mata je i otišao zato što se nije uklapao u ovakvu taktiku gdje mora biti zadnji vezni na liniji 16 metara.

@dr na stranici je napisano da klub do imenovanja novog managera neće davati više nikakve izjave, valjda se to odnosi i na SAF-a
Zadnja izmjena: 516MK, dana/u 22 apr 2014, 23:25, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
06.02.1958. Munich air disaster
01.07.2011. United signed Lingard
19.05.2014. Van Gaal was confirmed as the new manager
27.05.2016. Dolaskom Mourinha zabija se zadnji ekser u kovčeg Fergusonovog Uniteda

---NAJCRNJI DANI U HISTORIJI MANCHESTER UNITEDA!---

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 22 apr 2014, 23:23

Evo zanimljiv tekst o Van Gaalu, da se malo bolje upoznamo sa njim i njegovom taktikom:
[1] People talk about the 'Van Gaal system'. How would you describe this? It's a footballing philosophy more than a system. A system depends on the players you have. I played 4-3-3 with Ajax, 2-3-2-3 with Barcelona and I can play 4-4-2 with AZ. I'm flexible. The philosophy stays the same though.
[1] How would you describe this philosophy then, and can you implement it with any team? I don't think that you can adapt it to every possible situation. You need the right mindset, and it depends on how the players see the coach and vice versa. The coach is the focal point of the team but you need to have an open mind, and so do all the players. Everyone needs to work together to achieve a common goal. Preparing your tactical formation is essential. Each player needs to know where he has to be, and that is why there needs to be mutual understanding because you need absolute discipline. This is a sport played by 22 men, and there are 11 opponents out there playing as a team. Each individual needs to know who he has to beat and be there to support his team-mates.
[2] At Bayern: We play very attractively at Bayern. We are always looking to attack and put opponents under incredible pressure. I have my own ways, I'm not going to change and I have no desire to. My way is a footballing philosophy more than a system. A system depends on the players – I've played 4-3-3 with Ajax, 2-3-2-3 with Barcelona and 4-4-2 with AZ – but a philosophy is for life. The coach is the team's focal point, so preparing the tactical formation is essential. Every player must know where he has to be and support his team-mates. There has to be absolute discipline and mutual understanding. Discipline is the basis of creativity and flexibility.
[3][4] Dealing with players: I will face the whole group when we discuss team tactics. I coach the starting eleven when we prepare for a game. I coach very personally. Up close and personal. In their face. I try to reach inside of them. Everything I do and say is to motivate. To make them better. More aware. Every time I see the players, I give them an evaluation moment. I tell them where they stand, in my book. I need to make them better. Or I need to make sure they perform better. And I tell them: I am giving you tools to become a better player. It’s not personal. I am not angry or negative. I see that there is room for improvement. I explain all players how I want to use them.
[5] Comparing his Holland team to Barcelona Correct. In my view, this fits our skills better. We want to create some space. Make the playing field tight. Easier to get possession back and once we do, we can use the space up front with the specific qualities of Robben, Lens, Narsingh, Schaken and Van Persie. We sort of demonstrated that against – of all opponents – Andorra. Against them, we pressured high up the park. We did get the ball back early but hardly any space to move. Against Romania, we dropped deeper and we were much more effective. I call that provoking pressure. We did that in my AZ days too, but no one recognised it. Everyone said we played so offensive, but we really didn’t. We were quick on the break once we had the ball, sure, but we always created our space first. That is a subtle difference to the Barcelona system, which I want Oranje to play. The passing game Barca plays is technically perfect, but its too wide. They play the ball 10 meters diagonally max, and then back again or wide to the other flank. I believe in bypassing the nearest stations and finding the goal more directly. You need to provoke the space first, so to speak. And then you can utilise space for swift, deep actions. I think it’s more entertaining and more effective. Barca wants the ball really quickly but they will be high up the park and they will have absorped lots of space doing so. Despite the moments of genius of a couple of world class players it gets boring, to me. KNVB wants me to develop or re-discover a Dutch style of playing. Barca style isn't.
[6] On what features are needed to be considered a top team First, the players … must have individual qualities… not only as a football player but also as a human being. Because that is also very important, because you have to play in a team and not individually... and then you need a very good trainer coach, that can transfer an philosophy of football... a way of football... and then the eleven players has to perform that... so, the chemistry between the technical quality of the head coach, or the technical staff, with the players selection has to be very good.
[6] Dominant football That you decide how the opponent play their football and not that the opponent decides where we have to play...
[6]General system I want 8 lines... 8 lines... so many as possible... because then the occupation of the pitch it's better… so we are blue... the best occupation of the pitch is this system... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... and with this dynamic one line more [Figure 1]... but depends where is the ball... when the ball is here he has to go here... so also form a line to pass, but when you play that system you have always triangles… you have always two options for here... here... two options…also more... it's the same here... two options... in the middle it's always more... here it's also a triangle... a triangle.. so that’s why 4-3-3, in my opinion, is the best system and you can play with a defensively player or an offensive player (triangle of midfield) it’s dependable of the quality of your players. When you play a 4-4-2 a lot of teams are doing that, then you have not so much lines... you see... and it’s easy to defend … therefore I played... when I have two good strikers in a window, so then I have six lines, 1,2,3,4,5,6 (He doesn’t count the GR) and dynamically more… [Figure 2]
Figure 1 http://i60.tinypic.com/315mwk6.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Figure 2:
[6] On having/using possession. I think that when opponent it's disorganized and when we gain the ball, then you have to take benefits of the disorganization... but when you always pass wrongly and you lose the ball... then I said... no, no, no… patient, because you see that you always lost the ball, then you have to gain the ball again and again... that it cost us a lot of energy... so when the former is well you can do that and pass well… Then you lose the control of the game, then you always lose the ball, they dominate the game.. so, ball possession it's always important... but it's not so important to score goals... that is not like that when you have 60-70% that you score goals... That it's not the consequence. Because when you have 70% of the ball, then you are playing near... and you cannot score... so you have to dictate where they defend and we can do that to go back.. then they have to come, and then you have space when you lose the ball every time… then you have to run to the ball... and then you lose your dominance.. so that's not good... so the vertical is the pass without risk... the width pass it’s always risky...That's why when they are here... and then you have to pass whitely... then you have a problem... then they can... go in a transition... and you have a lot of players in front of the ball...and then the space is big... When we have the ball they (midfielders) have to open… always at the sides, it’s very important… because of that they (opponent) have to defend width and then we have more space… [The midfielders need] A lot of quality…(…Because these players need to play inside and outside) … inside defensively and outside when we have the ball… and they have to dribble… and then they have to be orientated for a lot of things when we attack. [They should be] Thinkers. Brain. But a lot of trainer coaches want to be here defender always with me… thinkers. Guardiola, Xavi, Jong… always that kind of players.
[6]On a number 10 Number 10 I liked more a midfielder that can go… (more a midfielder then a second striker that come back…) yes… Now I play with a second striker and defensively I doesn’t not work for the team… but at this level in Netherlands wecan keep the safety… but it’s always more difficult… when is defensively… and he can go there also it’s better… but he has to score… this man has to score… so our second striker scores 20 goals… this man has to score… Litmanen always twenty, twenty five goals, Bergkamp twenty, twenty five… not the (striker position)… the ten… because he takes benefits of him…
[6] [On the no.10 dropping] I don’t like it. He (second striker) have to be always behind the midfield line… so they (opponent) have the midfield line, they have a defensive line and then the strikers (our)… so he comes here it’s easily to defend (in front of midfield line)… they can do also with four… it’s easy “boom”… he has to be here… and always not to close of them (defenders line) because he defends him. So close to them (midfielder’s line)…and then in a free space and open… He plays behind the midfield… (…with the back…)… No, no… I have to be open… he has to run always “contra”… “Contra” it’s not in front of him (opponent midfielder) because then he can see the pass line… the ball and is opponent. When you play like that, he can’t see the ball and him… so that’s contra… very important what I’m saying now.
**** below.
[7]Here is a preview on Van Gaals Dutch national team To understand how the current Netherlands team plays is to understand Van Gaal's footballing philosophy which has guided him for over two decades. As Van Gaal himself admits, what formation he uses is changeable, but the philosophy is not. In his career his teams have played 3-4-3, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, and 4-2-3-1, but the ethos behind these teams has always remained constant: Maintain possession/constant circulation of the ball Build attacks from the back/If an attack cannot be initiated from the midfield, work the ball back to the center-backs or goalkeeper Width must be attained at all times in the attacking third, whether it be by the winger or fullback (When playing 4-3-3) A midfield 3 consisting of a holding player, box-to-box, and playmaker Fluidity of movement, manipulate and create spaces to dominate the opposition Most importantly, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Every individual must be completely dedicated to working for the collective, or they have no place in the team.
dr.van nostrand je napisao/la:jel bilo kakvog komentara od SAF-a ili se jos na njega ceka ;)
Nije dao nikakvu izjavu.
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Cartman
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Cartman » 22 apr 2014, 23:28

2-3-2-3 with Barcelona
Hocemo ovo. :D
Safet Susic zagonetan: "Volio bih da nas Izrael napadne"
The flowers of English football, the flowers of Manchester

R.J.W.G.
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la R.J.W.G. » 22 apr 2014, 23:30

Cartman je napisao/la: Jozo je vrhunski trener, da ima vrhunske igrace ne bi ovako igrao. To je pokazao u Realu i Interu (osim one gostujuce tekme u Barceloni, sjetite se zato domace).

Nemoj zezat @Cart, gušio je ofanzivnu moć Reala svojim defanzivnim formacijama samo tako (već smo o ovome raspravljali). Na kraju krajeva, kako moćno ofanzivno Real može izgledati dokazao je Carlo ove sezone. ;)
Vrhunski taktičar jeste, to niko ne može sporiti, ali ni jedan njegov tim nije igrao lijepo za oko.

Bek on topik.. Keano je posljednjih par sezona izjavio toliko gluposti da ga svaki navijač Uniteda gleda drugačije, ali s ovom izjavom je u pravu:
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 75663.html

Valencia je napisao/la:Ovaj otkaz je u stilu Reala i slicnih ekipa. Mislim, otjerase lika prije isteka sezone. Ako su vec odlucili, mogli su otkaz uruciti na kraju sezone. Bas su bacili pis na tradiciju. Al **** tradiciju.
To je to. Katastroflna sezona, vjerovatno zaslužuje otkaz, ali na ovako sraman način ne. Iskreno se nadam da će Giggs započeti sezonu 2014/15 kao menadžer Uniteda.
LUHG!

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 22 apr 2014, 23:35

Ma neće Giggs dobiti to mjesto, tu je samo privremeno, mislim da je to jasno. Ostaće u klubu vjerovatno.

A slažem se da je ružan način ovako postupiti, da za otkaz sazna iz medija, dobar je čovjek, nekako mi ga žao sa te strane, i on bi kao i svi mi volio da je bio uspješniji, ne treba sad da ga vrijeđamo i odnosimo se ružno, to ne dolikuje klubu kao što je United :)

I opet će Fergie imati uticaja kod izbora novog trenera, očekivano, samo sada neće imati glavnu riječ, nego će biti u timu, sa Edom i drugima iz uprave, dosta dobro objašnjeno:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ed-manager
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Cartman
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Cartman » 22 apr 2014, 23:46

Greska je sto je neko procurio medijima (ocito je to bilo namjerno), ali ne vidim razlog zasto bi cekali kraj sezone da mu uruce otkaz? Sta bi od toga imali? Imao je veliku srecu pa je i ovoliko izdrzao. One rijeci Fergusona su ga spasile do sada, i gluma pojedinih u klubu da smo mi kao nesto drukciji. Po cemu? Dobijali su otkaze treneri u Unitedu prije Fergusona. SAF je jedinstven, nikad se nece ponovit. Vjerovatno nikad vise nam nece sjedit trener ni 10 godina na klupi, a ne 25. Hvala Bogu pa smo imali dvojicu ljudskih i trenerskih gromada poput Busbya i Fergusona, ne mozemo ocekivat da se to stalno ponavlja.

Idemo sad po van Gaala, neka stabilizuje stvari i onda mozda Pep, Klopp ili Simeone za 2-3 godine. Iako moram rec da ako vam smeta fudbal Mourinha, ni Simeone nije puno bolji. Daleko od toga da Atletico igra lijepo, to je vise na borbu i silu. Meni licno ne smeta.
Safet Susic zagonetan: "Volio bih da nas Izrael napadne"
The flowers of English football, the flowers of Manchester

R.J.W.G.
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la R.J.W.G. » 22 apr 2014, 23:49

rio_Ferdy88 je napisao/la:Ma neće Giggs dobiti to mjesto, tu je samo privremeno, mislim da je to jasno. Ostaće u klubu vjerovatno.

A slažem se da je ružan način ovako postupiti, da za otkaz sazna iz medija, dobar je čovjek, nekako mi ga žao sa te strane, i on bi kao i svi mi volio da je bio uspješniji, ne treba sad da ga vrijeđamo i odnosimo se ružno, to ne dolikuje klubu kao što je United :)
Ma ti i ja smo trubili da će Moyes dobiti makar još jednu sezonu (i siguran sam da bi, da nije bilo te klauzule u ugovoru), pa evo desilo se šta se desilo, tako da ništa nije nemoguće ni sa Giggsom. Dobije li preostale četri utakmice, uz neku gledljivu igru, ko zna.
Barcelona, Bayern, pa United? :puke: Ne mogu nikako zamisliti Van Gaala na klupi.
LUHG!

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 22 apr 2014, 23:50

Cartman je napisao/la: Idemo sad po van Gaala, neka stabilizuje stvari i onda mozda Pep, Klopp ili Simeone za 2-3 godine.
Mislim da je i Carlo među favoritima (kako Taylor, a i Ogden kažu), pogotovo ako ne uzme decimu sa Realom, a i Van Gaalu ne ide u prilog to što ne bi mogao preuzeti klub dok ne završi sa Holanđanima na SP-u, a to bi se moglo odužiti, što bi onda uticalo na transfere i samo uigravanje tima i upoznavanje sa klubom.
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

R.J.W.G.
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la R.J.W.G. » 22 apr 2014, 23:55

Cartman je napisao/la:Greska je sto je neko procurio medijima (ocito je to bilo namjerno), ali ne vidim razlog zasto bi cekali kraj sezone da mu uruce otkaz? Sta bi od toga imali? Imao je veliku srecu pa je i ovoliko izdrzao. One rijeci Fergusona su ga spasile do sada, i gluma pojedinih u klubu da smo mi kao nesto drukciji. Po cemu? Dobijali su otkaze treneri u Unitedu prije Fergusona. SAF je jedinstven, nikad se nece ponovit. Vjerovatno nikad vise nam nece sjedit trener ni 10 godina na klupi, a ne 25. Hvala Bogu pa smo imali dvojicu ljudskih i trenerskih gromada poput Busbya i Fergusona, ne mozemo ocekivat da se to stalno ponavlja.

Idemo sad po van Gaala, neka stabilizuje stvari i onda mozda Pep, Klopp ili Simeone za 2-3 godine. Iako moram rec da ako vam smeta fudbal Mourinha, ni Simeone nije puno bolji. Daleko od toga da Atletico igra lijepo, to je vise na borbu i silu. Meni licno ne smeta.
Ma @Cart, ne možeš to reći. Ljudi su vjerovatno nakon Busbya govorili, nikad više onakvog trenera pa se pojavio SAF. Historija se ponavlja, na isti ili dosta sličan način, ali jeste. Očigledno ima nešto posebno sa ovim klubom, ne može biti slučajnost da dva trenera gotovo pola decenije vode jedan od najboljih fudbalskih klubova na svijetu.
LUHG!

suhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la suhi » 23 apr 2014, 00:43

rio_Ferdy88 je napisao/la: Mislim da je i Carlo među favoritima (kako Taylor, a i Ogden kažu), pogotovo ako ne uzme decimu sa Realom, a i Van Gaalu ne ide u prilog to što ne bi mogao preuzeti klub dok ne završi sa Holanđanima na SP-u, a to bi se moglo odužiti, što bi onda uticalo na transfere i samo uigravanje tima i upoznavanje sa klubom.
Nemoj carla dirati :D Ima on fore jos jednu sezonu ,red je da i on kupi koga. Dovedite sebi laudrupa,fin mlad perspektivan trener :D
Ozil is unique, there is no copy of him – not even a bad one. He is the best number 10 in the world. He makes things very easy for me and for his team-mates with his football vision and the decisions he makes. (c) José Mourinho

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 23 apr 2014, 00:50

suhi je napisao/la: Nemoj carla dirati :D Ima on fore jos jednu sezonu ,red je da i on kupi koga. Dovedite sebi laudrupa,fin mlad perspektivan trener :D
Ne diram ga ja, već Fergie i Glazeri, nek' uzme decimu sad i vama dosta, šaljite ga nama :mrgreen:
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

suhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la suhi » 23 apr 2014, 00:52

rio_Ferdy88 je napisao/la: Ne diram ga ja, već Fergie i Glazeri, nek' uzme decimu sad i vama dosta, šaljite ga nama :mrgreen:
Moze,eto vam ga cim sudija svira kraj u finalu LPa :D

Samo njegova 4 3 3 ne pije vode u engleskoj,a trebalo bi mu novih 11 igraca u unitedu za to :D
Ozil is unique, there is no copy of him – not even a bad one. He is the best number 10 in the world. He makes things very easy for me and for his team-mates with his football vision and the decisions he makes. (c) José Mourinho

FCUM
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la FCUM » 23 apr 2014, 00:53

gigs pravi seriju 3-0 gol razlika 13-0 i postaje stalni manager manutd :D
FC United Of Manchester !
Against Modern Football !

This is how it feels to be FC
This is how it feels to be Home
This is how it feels when you don't sell you're arse to gnome !

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 23 apr 2014, 00:54

suhi je napisao/la: Samo njegova 4 3 3 ne pije vode u engleskoj,a trebalo bi mu novih 11 igraca u unitedu za to :D
Ma nije frka, Glazeri su obezbijedili lovu, njegovo je samo da je potroši :)
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

suhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la suhi » 23 apr 2014, 00:56

R.J.W.G. je napisao/la: Nemoj zezat @Cart, gušio je ofanzivnu moć Reala svojim defanzivnim formacijama samo tako (već smo o ovome raspravljali). Na kraju krajeva, kako moćno ofanzivno Real može izgledati dokazao je Carlo ove sezone. ;)
Vrhunski taktičar jeste, to niko ne može sporiti, ali ni jedan njegov tim nije igrao lijepo za oko.
Necemo se lagati,Mou kad je uigrao ekipu porusio je sve ofanzivne rekorde i igrao najljepsi nogomet u novijoj historji.

Ovo s carlom je patnja za oko ,fali mu svasta u onoj formaciji da bi bila dobra za oko. I daleko od toga da je ofanzivan real.

Haj odo spavati,da vam ne spamam.

EPL
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la EPL » 23 apr 2014, 09:13

Sa kime sam se kladio da ce Moyes dobiti otkaz.. da tamo ne trazim mislim da je RIO_Ferdy.. avatar narednu godinu ce biti Luke Chedwik... moram samo izabrati sliku.. :) :lol:

Moram potpis promjeniti.. Without Moyes we rise... :)
SIR ALEX FERGUSON NAJVECI U HISTORIJI FUDBALA!

Skyline
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Skyline » 23 apr 2014, 09:23

Gusar1995 je napisao/la:sve je uredu, ali šta je sa Paranojoom
Otkako je dogovarao belaje sa navijacima Bayerna svaki mu se trag gubi :D
GGMU!
Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it! 1999!

rooney19
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rooney19 » 23 apr 2014, 09:42

brazzo je napisao/la:Ako sad ne zivnu makar malo onda su u debelom q.r.cu i onda ce se ispostavit da i nije toliko do Davida..
koda vidim da ce sad igrati jos slabije :hmmmmm:
jer cisto sumnjam da ce u giggsu vidjeti veci autoritet nego u moyes-u...
ipak je on do prije neki dan igrao s njima :kafa:

brazzo
Kontakt:

Re: $: FC Manchester United

Post Postao/la brazzo » 23 apr 2014, 09:51

rooney19 je napisao/la: koda vidim da ce sad igrati jos slabije :hmmmmm:
jer cisto sumnjam da ce u giggsu vidjeti veci autoritet nego u moyes-u...
ipak je on do prije neki dan igrao s njima :kafa:
ha ne znam jbg..ova ekipa je definitivno potrosena e sad samo ostaje da vidimo koliki je bio Davidov uticaj na tom motivacijskom planu.. A nzm i ja nekako imam osjecaj da mu se trebala dat jos jedna sezona al vjerovatno su htjeli iskoristit klauzulu da poslije ne bi vrecama mu isplacivali ako ga ipak otpuste. A uvijek je lako nekog otpustit al hajde nadji kvalitet pogotov danas. A ja ne sumnjam da ce David napraviti odlicnu karijeru ali jbg kod nas nije imo srece

Postano kroz Forum SportSport.ba app.
It was turned around so that right looked wrong
It was turned around so that up looked down
It was turned around so that those who marched in the streets with bibles and signs of peace became enemies of the state and risk to national security

OnlyUnited
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la OnlyUnited » 23 apr 2014, 09:51

Giggs je autoritet sto po prirodi sto po zaslugama. Citavu karijeru ucio od najboljeg. Mejdutim, do sada nije obracao paznju na stvari koje nosi novi posao. Jer, biti manager nije samo postaviti taktiku, biti prisutan na treningu (davati upute) dok masa trenera (od taktickih do kondicionih) uvjezbava odredjene zadatke. Ima tu dosta toga, od omladinske akademije do izjava za medije. Ipak mislim da je bolje rijesenje iskusni trener, bar za jedan period, jer klub je dobro uzdrman.
- Ed Woodward for Prime Minister !

Zaključano

Natrag na “Manchester United FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.