Everton F.C.

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Otelo

Šta predviđate Evertonu u sljedećoj sezoni?

1. Borbu za evropska takmičenja
57%
2. Sredinu tabele (svi znamo kako loše ulaze u sezonu)
35%
3. Borbu za opstanak (upravo zbog lošeg starta sezone)
8%

Ukupno glasova: 272

unhallowed
Kontakt:

Re: Everton F.C.

Post Postao/la unhallowed » 21 jan 2017, 18:18

Joj tegobne tekme al zasluzeno je bilo... Lookman unio zivosti, Davies asistirao, Coleman zabio. Idemo dalje!!!!

I definitivno smo usli u jednu novu eru Evertona.

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 21 jan 2017, 18:23

Maa predobro...onako malo me "bacilo" na neke prijašnje sezone pod Martinezom...posjed lopte, igra i sve to i onda u zadnjim minutama primamo gol i slično. No Seamus me digao kao malo kad , baš ono skoćio sam pod plafon kad je zabio ga u 87.min.
Stoke City sljedeča...biče guravo na Britannia stadionu, danas su držali MUFC na konopcima do zadnje minute.
Mali Davies mi se iz minute u minutu sve više sviđa-koji fajter, malo još zelen, no srce k'o neboder.

A i Barkley se malo poćeo buditi iz svoje neke letargije.

COYB
It's A GrandOldTeam To Support
********COYB**********Everton FC********

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 21 jan 2017, 19:24

Robles zadnjih 6 utakmica branio, 4 su bile clean sheet. I to primili golove protiv Hulla i Leicestera u Kupu. Puno mi je draže vidjeti njega na golu nego Stekelenburga. Odbrana definitivno isto na visini zadatka.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 25 jan 2017, 12:45

Iz Wolfsburga na posudbu stigao Anton Donkor. Nastupat će za mladi tim. Nije mi baš najjasniji ovaj potez.

slika

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 25 jan 2017, 18:48

Iskreno ni meni nije baš najjasnije, no kontam da nije da se pojača U-23 koji je več "izgubio" par igrača (prešli u prvi tim kao Davies, otišli na posudbe ili su prodati). A ako znamo da su oni vodeči tim PL2 i da se tamo "peku novi kolači" za prvi tim onda ima to sve svoje. Kako je poznato, Koeman voli pomješati "nove i stare kolače" ...a i drago mi je da Unsworth (Rhino) dobije mladca za U-23 koji bi mogli uzeti taj PL2 trofej (kuc,kuc-da ne jinxam ;) )

To je moje mišljenje.

COYB

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 25 jan 2017, 20:32

Još sam se bio trznuo jutros, kontam evo pojačanja kad hladan tuš... :lol:

Gledao sam malo na youtube da nađem neki klip, samo sam našao gol protiv Sportinga. Ne znam kako nema neki klip svoj, u nas u kantonalnoj ligi ova djeca prave klipove po ovim našim oranicama.

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 26 jan 2017, 13:25

Našao tekst koji bi bilo dobro pročitati, čisto da se nešto nauči.
I naravno...da se ne zaboravi.
btw...happy birthday lfc! ;)

How Everton Came To Move

This week marks the 125th anniversary of a key meeting which led to Everton leaving Anfield Road and setting up a new home at Goodison Park. Here we look at the deep political, social and financial tensions that triggered the move and John Houlding's eventual removal from the role of Club president...

It is widely believed that the famous split at Everton Football Club was the result of one man - the Club’s president John Houlding.

Houlding, so the story goes, wanted to increase the rent on his land where Everton played to what was perceived to be an unreasonable level, forcing the Club to move.

However, it would appear the strains between Houlding and the committee members who eventually ousted him from his presidency in fact went far beyond just money and that Houlding’s subsequent portrayal as the pantomime villain is somewhat open to interpretation.

In 1884, when Everton had been expelled from their existing home for falling behind with rent payments, it was Houlding who had secured land on Anfield Road where the Club could continue to play.

A year later, in 1885, the owner of the ground at Anfield Road wanted to use the land for redevelopment and that would have meant Everton Football Club being left homeless and most likely going out of existence.

Concerned, two of the committee went to Houlding and asked if he would buy the land to secure the future of the Club. The cost was £6000, a phenomenal amount at the time, but Houlding was keen for the Club to succeed. He understood Everton could not offer any promises financially and were only in a position to pay a rent of £100 each year. Benevolently, he accepted the terms on the understanding that at such a time Everton could afford the going rate - £240 a year - the payments would increase.

That moment arrived in 1888 when Everton joined the Football League. With the gates at the time among the best in the country and revenue flooding in from this, Houlding began to receive his £240 per year.

This arrangement continued until three years later when Everton won the Football League title for the first time. Houlding saw that this was only the beginning and realised being champions was a golden opportunity to take the Club to the next level.

He proposed Everton should buy his land, plus a plot adjoining it and develop the facilities to cater for cycling and athletics and, therefore, secure year-round revenue. It was a visionary idea but it fell down because the committee felt the price Houlding was asking for his land was exorbitant at a time when land prices were generally falling.

The committee remained open to paying rent for both Houlding’s land and the adjoining plot but declined the option to buy. The adjoining land was owned by a man named John Orrell and he was asking £100 a year rent, while Houlding’s plot had gone up to £250 by this time, meaning an annual outlay of £350 for the increased site.

The Club felt this hike from what they had been paying was too much and asked Houlding to reduce the rent on his land to £180 to reduce the overall cost. Houlding would not budge, instead reminding the committee of the agreement they had made in 1885.

Negotiations continued for some four months but were fruitless. George Mahon, one of the members of the committee, realised that the issue was insurmountable and an alternative ground needed to be found for when talks inevitably broke down completely.

He discovered an area called Mere Green Field in Goodison Road, which he felt had potential, and his actions proved justified when, on 26 January 1892, following a fractious meeting of the committee the previous day, Houlding registered the Everton Football Club and Athletic Ground Company Ltd at Anfield in his own name - effectively telling the committee they were no longer in charge.

Mahon immediately appealed to the FA, stating his belief that Everton’s name was vested in the committee, not in Houlding. The FA upheld Mahon’s appeal, telling Houlding he could continue to run a football club at Anfield Road but he would have to do so under a different name. That name would become Liverpool Association Football Club.

On 15 March 1892, the inevitable happened and the breakdown between Houlding and the committee became a divorce. A Special General Meeting of the members of the Club was called and held at the Presbyterian School on Royal Street in Liverpool and Houlding was voted out of the presidency by a landslide 500 votes to 10.

As a result, the site in Anfield was lost to Everton and work began on the ground that Mahon had discovered a short distance away on Goodison Road.

This, however, is not the whole story.

The Everton committee comprised a number of people who were active in the Temperance Movement - a group who were against alcohol consumption on the grounds that much social misery at the time was caused by drink. As a result, the Temperance Movement actively fought against breweries and tried to get alcohol banned. Mahon was the organist of St Domingo Chapel and the chapel was renowned for its anti-drink stance, as were the minister, the Reverend Ben Chambers, and Will Cuff, the choir master who would later become Chairman of Everton. John Houlding, however, was a brewer.

In view of this clash of values, it had long been considered by these committee members that having The Sandon, one of Houlding’s pubs, as its headquarters was a further, unscrupulous, means for Houlding to line his pockets. In fact, it was the idea of one of the Everton players, Tom Evans, who had asked Houlding if they could move from their headquarters at The Queen’s Head in Everton village to The Sandon - both because it was seen as a more respectable pub and also because it was close to the ground and would save a lot of walking - meaning this part of the story is another that remains the subject of debate.

The clash of values went beyond alcohol and money, however, branching out into politics. The committee members who were in the Temperance Movement were also active in the Liberal Party, which was wholly supportive of the anti-drink ethos. Houlding, however, was a Conservative councillor and at elections found some of the people he was sitting around the table with at Club meetings were opposing him politically at the hustings. People who Houlding proposed for key roles in local politics were being opposed by those who were his fellow committee members at Everton.

It would appear then, that while the disagreement over money and rent was at the centre of the feud, there were much deeper, longer-lasting tensions at play, stemming from a clash of moral values.

Quite simply, Houlding and the committee were destined to be at odds. Had he been a teetotal butcher, baker or candlestick maker, it is entirely possible that the split would never have occurred and Everton may never have moved to Goodison Park.

Ako ste dosli do tu...čestitam, sad neke stvari su jasnije.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 26 jan 2017, 22:35

obi-punk-kenobi je napisao/la:-
Dade ga Niasse Unitedu. :lol:

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 30 jan 2017, 13:23

Danas bi trebali Oviedo i Gibson završiti svoje transfere u Sunderland. Gibson je više vremena bio povrijeđen i nije mi sekunde žao što ide ali mi je Oviedo nešto prirastao srcu, strašnih partija je imao u dresu Evertona i naravno, onaj gol na Old Traffordu protiv Uniteda za pobjedu nakon toliko godina niko neće zaboraviti. Moyes polako pravi Everland od Sunderlanda, tu su već Pienaar, Rodwell, Anichebe, Lescott a sad im se 99 % pridružuju i ova dva igrača. :lol:

Drago mi je da nisu neke posudbe, već daj keš da se dovede sad neko malo jači na Goodison. Opet se provlači Yarmolenko kroz medije, koliko sam shvatio Dynamo Kiev ga je odlučio prodati onome ko ponudi 10.500.000 eura za njega jer valjda ima tešku platu.

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 30 jan 2017, 17:40

"Bryan Oviedo and Darron Gibson have joined Sunderland on permanent deals for undisclosed fees!!" https://twitter.com/Everton/status/826101968187879425

Sa srečom...na Goodisonu fakat "remont"!! ;)

COYB

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 30 jan 2017, 20:18

obi-punk-kenobi je napisao/la:"Bryan Oviedo and Darron Gibson have joined Sunderland on permanent deals for undisclosed fees!!" https://twitter.com/Everton/status/826101968187879425

Sa srečom...na Goodisonu fakat "remont"!! ;)

COYB
Ovieda smo prodali ali je Gibson na posudbi. Koeman je baš zagrizao za Keana iz Burnleya. Dobar stoper pravo i vjerujem da će njegovim dolaskom Jagielka vjerovatno dobiti dozvolu da ide.

Rooney ? :hmmmmm:

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 31 jan 2017, 17:15

Evo provlači se priča da bi Moyes i Konea doveo. Vodi ga majke ti. :D

BKwizard
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BKwizard » 01 feb 2017, 10:08

Po prvi put unazad nekoliko godina sam zadovljan prelaznim rokom mada je trebao doci jos jedan stoper , doveden Morgan Schneiderlin i mali Ademola Lookman koji izgleda kao da ce biti dobar igrac, a klub napustili igraci koji neigraju ili su igrali vrlo malo, jedino mi je krivo sto Kone nije otisao, ali ima Kina kojoj 27 ili 28. 02 zavrsava prijelazni rok pa jos ima nade :mrgreen:

sve u svemu Koeman izgleda da zna sta radi i ostaje nam da mu vjerujemo....

COYB
NK Bratstvo Bosanska Krupa
Nottingham Forest FC

"Gudison Park jе njihova tvrđava, njihov dom. Nе trеba im vеći, jеr imaju ono što su nеki olako ispustili – osеćaj pripadnosti nеčеmu što trajе 122 godine. Trajaćе i daljе."

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 01 feb 2017, 17:28

Rezime ovog januarskog prelaznog roka:

DOŠLI:
Schneiderlin
Lookman
Donkor

OTIŠLI:
Oviedo
Gibson
Deulofeu
Cleverley
Niasse

Što se tiče večerašnje utakmice, potajno se nadam pobjedi. Stoke City je kvalitetna ekipa, svakoga su u stanju namučiti pa i pobjediti. Po imenima su tu negdje iza nas. Teška utakmica nas očekuje ali vjerujem u čvrstu odbranu, nadam se da će Robles nastaviti svoj niz a bgm i Lukaku svoj u napadu. coyb ! :thumbup: :clap:

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 01 feb 2017, 21:51

Dobro je, uspijelo se izjednačiti. Bgm Stoke zajebano djeluje iz kontre moglo je ovo završiti i s 3 komada u mreži Evertona. Srećom nisu znali. Sad krenuti po preokret, bolje stojimo na terenu samo zatvoriti eventualne kontre koje jedino znaju i igrati.
Coleman strijelac u 200. utakmici. :D

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 02 feb 2017, 01:32

Ostalo ipak 1:1. Imali i jedni i drugi prilike za pobjede, ovako i jeste najrealnije mada bi u ovom kolu kada su svi kiksali u vrhu upala ova 3 boda k'o budali šamar.

Amsterdam1312
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Amsterdam1312 » 05 feb 2017, 09:50

Dok prva 6-orka vodi krvavu bitku i kiks po kiks eto Evertona na 40 bodova, tako blizu se prišunjaše. :) Koeman radi odličan posao, ušli su u predobru seriju. U zadnjih 5 tekmi gol razlika 15-4, 4 pobjede i jedan remi. :thumbup: Lukaku :tokralju:

alexis17

Post Postao/la alexis17 » 05 feb 2017, 10:20

Amsterdam1312 je napisao/la:Dok prva 6-orka vodi krvavu bitku i kiks po kiks eto Evertona na 40 bodova, tako blizu se prišunjaše. :) Koeman radi odličan posao, ušli su u predobru seriju. U zadnjih 5 tekmi gol razlika 15-4, 4 pobjede i jedan remi. :thumbup: Lukaku :tokralju:
Bilo bi odlicno kad United ne bi uspio uzeti 3 boda veceras. U sljedecem kolu sastaju se Tottenham i Liverpool i Everton bi pobjedom protiv Boroa usao u igru i za TOP 4 mozda.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 05 feb 2017, 17:33

Come on Leicester. :mrgreen:

S ovim trešnjicama uvijek neki festival. Doduše, Romelu ih je ovaj pregazio ko plitak potok. Da je Davies pogodio pred kraj meča protiv Stokea, sad bi bili izjednačeni sa Unitedom. Rezultati se za sada poklapaju, jer zadnjih nekoliko kola iz vrha redovno neko prospe bodove a čini mi se da je nedavno odigrano kolo gdje niko iznad Evertona nije uzeo 3 boda. Bilo je tu nešto remija između njih samih i kikseva protiv ovih autsajdera. Nadam se da će nastaviti u tom tonu a da će Karamele nastaviti da prije svega pobjeđuju i ne gube utakmice.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 12 feb 2017, 14:39

Da je Lookman jučer bio malo prisebniji 3 boda bi sigurno uzeli. Dvije strašne prilike je imao ali oba puta Valdesa pogodio a imao je mogućnost dodati Lukakuu da on to završi kako treba. Everton jučer mnogo bolji od Boroa, posjed lopte i konstantni napadi ipak nisu urodili plodom. Šteta, ovakve utakmice se moraju dobijati da bi se nadali nečemu.

Odgovori

Natrag na “English Premier League”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 3 gosta.