Real Madrid

Moderatori/ce: CashMan,nerminh74,KK_Bosna

filip13

Re: Real Madrid

Post Postao/la filip13 » 02 jul 2016, 07:54

filip13

Post Postao/la filip13 » 04 jul 2016, 20:10

Euroleague star Sergio Rodriguez has agreed to a one-year, $8 million deal with the Philadelphia 76ers, league **** tell The Vertical.

Kawhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Kawhi » 04 jul 2016, 20:16

Luka :ljepota: Dovest krilo za Chachine pare. :kafa:
Danju hladna k'o Kazan, noću sija k'o Rubin

Ethel
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ethel » 04 jul 2016, 20:42

Kawhi je napisao/la:Luka :ljepota: Dovest krilo za Chachine pare. :kafa:
Čampara zamjena? :mrgreen:
Forever and ever, we’ll follow the boys, of Man United, The Busby Babes.
#MFFL
Som-Hi Barça

Kawhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Kawhi » 04 jul 2016, 20:44

Ethel je napisao/la:
Kawhi je napisao/la:Luka :ljepota: Dovest krilo za Chachine pare. :kafa:
Čampara zamjena? :mrgreen:
Čampara osvaja juniorsku EL sljedeće sezone. Rano je još za njega. Llull i Luka, ne znam šta planiraju s Campazzom, al on može biti treći.

filip13

Post Postao/la filip13 » 05 jul 2016, 14:49

Kawhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Kawhi » 07 jul 2016, 17:33

Draper i Randolph potpisali. Randolph važniji svakako. :ljepota:

MElloo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MElloo » 13 jul 2016, 19:48

Nego Cacho nam napisao pismo rastanka de nek neko nabavi prevod
@Raul?

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Clutch
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Clutch » 13 jul 2016, 22:23

MElloo je napisao/la:Nego Cacho nam napisao pismo rastanka de nek neko nabavi prevod
@Raul?

Ako engleski prijevod moze pomoci
" After I signed with Philadelphia 76ers over a week full of emotions and decisions, I couldn't leave before expressing in words how much this journey in Madrid has meant to me.
I arrived at Real Madrid 6 years ago, in 2010, after 4 seasons in the nba. It was a difficult change but perfectly considered and I came very hopeful of being a part of my favorite team. I grew up imitating nba players and also winning Europe cups and leagues with Real Madrid. In moments where dreams seem to be clear goals, I had a lot on those years, as when I was growing up, I was capable of seeing myself playing together with Michael Jordan or throwing passes down low to Arvydas Sabonis with the Real Madrid jersey on.
After I played for 3 nba teams and ending my season with the Knicks, I received a call from Real Madrid. They told me about their necessity of winning titles and competing in a different way from what they've been trying until that moment. I didn't doubt one moment of taking that step.
My arrival to Madrid hadn't a dreamy start but it was the perfect beginning for me to know where I was and what would cost to achieve everything I dreamt. It prepared my mind and body to be the best that I can be and what I always intended to do to help this team to be better.
I never imagined to be sit as I am now on an airplane going to Philadelphia to return to the NBA with the work that we achieved in the way that we did it : one Europe Cup, 3 ACB Leagues, 4 domestic cups, 3 SuperCups and one Intercontinental Cup, plus getting to the Final Four during 6 years. And, most importantly, gleefully playing and competing as I never done before.
After all of this, when we got to the end of the season and we won our last game, my heart and my head were asking to return to what I left years ago and start a new adventure. That yes,I needed to wait for the right circumstances that were better than what I had in Real Madrid, personally and professionally. Possibly some years ago I would only need the heart to make the jump but now I need the head.
And this possibility happened in the Monday night of the 4th of July and never before. I understand that my statements on the Friday before on media day of the Spanish team sounded like my continuity was certain but really on that moment I was saying what I thought, because nobody had offered something really good for me to leave Real Madrid. For me to leave, it needed to be something really good because I would be leaving a desirable situation in Madrid.
I hope that you understand my decision and remember all the good that I done with and for Real Madrid.
Thank you very much to my teammates, coaching staff, team personnel and the fans. It was sincerely the best years of my life, I consider Madrid my home and it always be in my heart. "
Philly vs Everybody

#Madrid
#Sixers
#JoJoGOAT

MElloo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MElloo » 13 jul 2016, 23:04

Clutch je napisao/la:
MElloo je napisao/la:Nego Cacho nam napisao pismo rastanka de nek neko nabavi prevod
@Raul?

Ako engleski prijevod moze pomoci
" After I signed with Philadelphia 76ers over a week full of emotions and decisions, I couldn't leave before expressing in words how much this journey in Madrid has meant to me.
I arrived at Real Madrid 6 years ago, in 2010, after 4 seasons in the nba. It was a difficult change but perfectly considered and I came very hopeful of being a part of my favorite team. I grew up imitating nba players and also winning Europe cups and leagues with Real Madrid. In moments where dreams seem to be clear goals, I had a lot on those years, as when I was growing up, I was capable of seeing myself playing together with Michael Jordan or throwing passes down low to Arvydas Sabonis with the Real Madrid jersey on.
After I played for 3 nba teams and ending my season with the Knicks, I received a call from Real Madrid. They told me about their necessity of winning titles and competing in a different way from what they've been trying until that moment. I didn't doubt one moment of taking that step.
My arrival to Madrid hadn't a dreamy start but it was the perfect beginning for me to know where I was and what would cost to achieve everything I dreamt. It prepared my mind and body to be the best that I can be and what I always intended to do to help this team to be better.
I never imagined to be sit as I am now on an airplane going to Philadelphia to return to the NBA with the work that we achieved in the way that we did it : one Europe Cup, 3 ACB Leagues, 4 domestic cups, 3 SuperCups and one Intercontinental Cup, plus getting to the Final Four during 6 years. And, most importantly, gleefully playing and competing as I never done before.
After all of this, when we got to the end of the season and we won our last game, my heart and my head were asking to return to what I left years ago and start a new adventure. That yes,I needed to wait for the right circumstances that were better than what I had in Real Madrid, personally and professionally. Possibly some years ago I would only need the heart to make the jump but now I need the head.
And this possibility happened in the Monday night of the 4th of July and never before. I understand that my statements on the Friday before on media day of the Spanish team sounded like my continuity was certain but really on that moment I was saying what I thought, because nobody had offered something really good for me to leave Real Madrid. For me to leave, it needed to be something really good because I would be leaving a desirable situation in Madrid.
I hope that you understand my decision and remember all the good that I done with and for Real Madrid.
Thank you very much to my teammates, coaching staff, team personnel and the fans. It was sincerely the best years of my life, I consider Madrid my home and it always be in my heart. "
hvala :salut:
fak of Cacho zar nije nekoliko dana ranije rekao da ce produzit...

Raul_64
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raul_64 » 14 jul 2016, 16:08

Ayon + Randolph :)
Never trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.

Ethel
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ethel » 14 jul 2016, 17:50

Raul_64 je napisao/la:Ayon + Randolph :)
Ako ste produzili ugovor sa Thompkinsom onda ima problem u toj prici, 3 non-EU igraca...
#MFFL
Som-Hi Barça

Kawhi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Kawhi » 14 jul 2016, 17:53

Ethel je napisao/la:
Ako ste produzili ugovor sa Thompkinsom onda ima problem u toj prici, 3 non-EU igraca...
Randolph je rođen u Njemačkoj.

Ethel
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ethel » 14 jul 2016, 17:54

Kawhi je napisao/la:
Ethel je napisao/la:
Randolph je rođen u Njemačkoj.
Sto ne znaci da ima njihov pasos..
#MFFL
Som-Hi Barça

Raul_64
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raul_64 » 14 jul 2016, 17:57

Ayon nakon dvije provedene godine(uzastopno)u Spaniji moze trazit i dobit drzavljanstvo.Nece odma al bi vrlo lako mogao od feb. kad bude bitno.Do tad se mogu komotno rotirati a svakako je EL sad sa 30 tekmi posebna liga i trebas dostaaa igraca.Ako Trey ostane dakako a izgleda trenutno da hoce jer Claver djeluje nemoguc.

MElloo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MElloo » 14 jul 2016, 18:28

Sta je sa Taylorom?

Raul_64
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raul_64 » 14 jul 2016, 18:29

Kazu da ostaje.

MElloo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MElloo » 14 jul 2016, 19:06

Ako prestane korake pravit i malo manje faulove pravit moze da bude pravo pravo koristan :)

Ethel
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ethel » 29 avg 2016, 12:48

Potpisao Lovac.
#MFFL
Som-Hi Barça

MElloo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MElloo » 29 avg 2016, 14:07

slika

Odgovori

Natrag na “Evropska košarka”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.