Trent Alexander-Arnold, 21
- EPL 66
- UCL 25
- FA cup 4
- EFL cup 3
- Super cup 1
- Community Shield 1
UEFA Champions League: 2018–19
UEFA Super Cup: 2019
Of the 100 games Alexander-Arnold has featured in, Liverpool have won 73, drawn 14 and lost 13.
– Of 66 Premier League games, he’s won 50 and lost just five – that’s a win percentage in the league of 75.75%. The Reds have kept 20 clean sheets and conceded just 43 goals when he’s featured.
– He’s provided 16 assists from 66 league games. That’s a rate of 0.24 assists per game. For reference, Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard – third, fourth and sixth in the Premier League’s all-time assist chart – had an assist rate of 0.21, 0.17 and 0.18, respectively.
– Alexander-Arnold assisted 12 goals last season – the most any defender has ever managed in the Premier League. He even got his name in the Guinness Book Of Records for it.
– Only Kevin De Bruyne has played more key passes (4.0 per game) than Alexander-Arnold (3.7) in the Premier League this season. Despite operating as a full-back, the Liverpool man has a playmaker-like quality, consistently playing through-balls and creating chances with deep diagonal crosses.
– When Liverpool faced Real Madrid in 2018, Alexander-Arnold became the first teenager to start a European Cup or Champions League final in defence since Johan Neeskens played right-back for Ajax against Panathinaikos in 1971.
– He was also only the 11th teenager in history to start a European Cup of Champions League final, and the first since Porto’s Carlos Alberto in 2004.
– He’s the youngest ever player to start back-to-back Champions League finals.
Kakav pocetak karijere za ovog malca
"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one" - Brian Clough