Manchester United FC - ARHIVA POSTOVA

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88

Asteriks

Re: Manchester United FC

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 17 jan 2019, 18:13

Poligon10
Da zaobidjemo detalje, malo zapitaj se zasto kod Andera i Rasha zar, timski duh... nikada nije bio upitan, bez obzira na izvedbu, rezultat, managera i konacnu ocjenu.

Ono, neka Labilnog doprinosi timu, najjaci kreator... neka Martiala (kada je sve u vinklu nezaustavljiv dribler)... ali mora se znat hijerarhija.

Ovo u potpis. :mrgreen:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ✍️

Format
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Format » 17 jan 2019, 19:07

Ma Rashu kapitensku bez razmisljanja.
Zeljeznicar! 1921 !

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 18 jan 2019, 11:17

Fellaini injury news
Solskjaer confirmed Fellaini is out injured:

He’ll probably be at least three or four weeks, he’s got a calf problem and that’s sad. There’s X factor in diff players and we all know Felli’s X factor and then again he’ll be working hard to get back in when all the big games are coming as well.

Selection issues
Any selection issues ahead of the game?

There’s not many issues, I think just small niggles as there always is at this point of the season, Chris, Marcos just started running lightly so not fit yet Alexis has trained all week so hopefully he’ll be available and Felli is the long-term one that’s out. He’ll be out for a few weeks.

On Mourinho
Mourinho spoke and said he has a future in top level management, do you agree with that?

Yeah, why shouldn’t he because he’s a fantastic manager and with the results he’s had at don’t think he’ll be struggling for work.

Also talked about player power, doesn’t look like you’ve had any problems?

I can’t really comment on everything he says and I’m enjoying working with these boys and that’s all I can say.

On Alexis Sanchez
You’ve got better performances out of all big players at United, one exception so far is Sanchez because he has hardly been on the pitch how frustrating is it that he can’t play as much as you would like him to?

You have to ask him, a player loves to play football, doesn’t matter who you are and he’s been hindered by injury, I know how frustrating that can be and how eager you are to get back. Maybe in the Reading game at HT he should have told me to come off because the next 15 or 20 mins were a setback.

But he’s champing at the bit in training. He’s attitude has been fantastic in training and I’m looking forward to seeing him, I’ve got loads of good players to choose from.

On his start
When you came here would you have believed this start?

As I’ve said before you go into very single game as a Manchester United coach as a player or manager thinking you’ll win the next one, that’s just the nature of this club. We’ve had six good games but the next one is the most important one. Everyone said about Tottenham being the test, I don’t think that’s a test in attitude, the players are gonna be up for that game, I’m looking for a reaction in a home game against a team you should dominate and be better than, that’s the attitude if we go out there and do it in these games it’s these are the points that will get you up the table.

On life at United
Been here one month, managed to squeeze in a trip abroad, how settled are you? Are you in a hotel or a flat? How settled are you given the job you have to do?

I love it to be fair, and I have to say I look forward to getting up in the morning to start work again, I always do in football. Molde, Cardiff, I love working with people, trying to improve people and here you want to go to bed at night. I’m still in the hotel but I’ve found a place and won’t be too long. I’ve been driving around a bit and finding my bearings, I’ve met mates so it’s not like I’m on my own.

On Pogba
Pogba said overconfidence would be the biggest issue against Brighton because of the way the team have played recently...

Overconfident? No you cannot be too confident, it’s complacency, it’s the other side of it, I want players to be confident but not complacent and take their foot off the pedal because that’s a big diff for me. Take people on, running passing forward getting the crowd with them because that’s what it’s about.

On McTominay
Scott McTominay, any update whether he might be loaned out?

Scott is working hard, he’s a young boy I still believe in, we’re working on his contract, with the injuries of Felli as well and the squad we have I’m not sure we’re going to see any movement.

On January transfers
Are you expecting any incomings this month?

No, not really.
Sve je relativno u odnosu na vrijeme i mjesto.

SS.ba liga | Jedinstvo Manchester

Nitro
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nitro » 18 jan 2019, 19:24

Martial pred potpisom novog petogodišnjeg ugovora [Sky]
Going on up to a spirit in the sky...
It's where I'm gonna go when I die...
And when I die and they lay me to rest...
I'm gonna go on the piss with Georgie Best!!

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 18 jan 2019, 19:32

Ja baš doš'o da postavim to. :D Valjda bude zvanično uskoro. Onda još DDG-a riješit i skinut dvije najveće brige što se ugovora tiče. Od ostalih, obavezno Herreru riješit još.

Poligon10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Poligon10 » 18 jan 2019, 20:03

Odlične vijesti. :clap:

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 18 jan 2019, 20:14

Odlicno, navodno bi I DDG trebao potpisati novi vrijedan 400k sedmicno.
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 19 jan 2019, 11:29

Confirmed United squad members (vs Brighton):
David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant; Diogo Dalot, Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Phil Jones, Luke Shaw; Nemanja Matić, Andreas Pereira, Ander Herrera, Paul Pogba; Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Alexis Sanchez, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Romelu Lukaku
Boldano je moja prognoza za prvih 11.

Edit: Sad vidjeh da je 18 na spisku, sa 3 golmana, tako da neko nedostaje, vjerovatno jedan vezni ili odbrambeni (Fred ili Young/Valencia). Ako to bude Young, onda vjerovatno i starta on.

sehic96
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sehic96 » 19 jan 2019, 14:26

Ko prenosi?
Za Čelik i Zenicu, za crno i crveno...

Format
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Format » 19 jan 2019, 14:58

Sk4
Zeljeznicar! 1921 !

sehic96
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sehic96 » 19 jan 2019, 15:02

Imal link neko dobar :D

Poligon10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Poligon10 » 19 jan 2019, 15:04

sehic96 je napisao/la:Imal link neko dobar :D
Biće link pred tekmu.

Ista postava. Ole ne želi izmišljati toplu vodu i mijenjati dobitnu kombinaciju. Nećemo se ljutiti sigurno.

sehic96
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sehic96 » 20 jan 2019, 13:42

Tačno kad bi ko htio kupit Fellainija dat Jonesa gratis. Ono 1+1.

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 20 jan 2019, 14:55

sehic96 je napisao/la:Tačno kad bi ko htio kupit Fellainija dat Jonesa gratis. Ono 1+1.
Tesko je svima dici ruke od Jonesa. Svi znamo kakva je to brutalna igracina bila po dolasku u United. Ja sam iskreno mislio da mu je nebo granica i da ce biti sigurno najbolji defanzivac svijeta kad-tad. Ali proklete povrede su ga unistile, valjda svi ocekuju da se nekako vrati ja stari nivo.
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

sehic96
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sehic96 » 20 jan 2019, 15:10

Rooney88 je napisao/la:
sehic96 je napisao/la:Tačno kad bi ko htio kupit Fellainija dat Jonesa gratis. Ono 1+1.
Tesko je svima dici ruke od Jonesa. Svi znamo kakva je to brutalna igracina bila po dolasku u United. Ja sam iskreno mislio da mu je nebo granica i da ce biti sigurno najbolji defanzivac svijeta kad-tad. Ali proklete povrede su ga unistile, valjda svi ocekuju da se nekako vrati ja stari nivo.
Ja sam tako čekao Evansa, bio ubjedjen da ce uspjet. Ali jbg. hahaha

tajger
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tajger » 20 jan 2019, 17:30

Hajde nek jos tota ovde prospe bodove,rekao sam ja to su gubitničke glave abd mi njih presisamo

Nitro
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nitro » 20 jan 2019, 17:32

tajger je napisao/la:Hajde nek jos tota ovde prospe bodove,rekao sam ja to su gubitničke glave abd mi njih presisamo
Osvojili bi sa Solskjerom moj tajgeru da je bio od početka
Going on up to a spirit in the sky...
It's where I'm gonna go when I die...
And when I die and they lay me to rest...
I'm gonna go on the piss with Georgie Best!!

tajger
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tajger » 20 jan 2019, 17:35

Nitro je napisao/la:
tajger je napisao/la:Hajde nek jos tota ovde prospe bodove,rekao sam ja to su gubitničke glave abd mi njih presisamo
Osvojili bi sa Solskjerom moj tajgeru da je bio od početka
Ma jbo bi ja upravi majku sve ih otjerao,pogotovo sad kad se vidi koliko je ova ekipa mogla vise i koliko su nezasluženo dali vremena onom imbecilu

braco
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la braco » 20 jan 2019, 17:38

Juventus have an agreement for Darmian. He will sign for Juventus on-loan until the end of the season for €4m (with an option to buy) in the coming days. (so,urce: GdS)

Poligon10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Poligon10 » 20 jan 2019, 17:46

Ima l' šta za Shawa? On fakat mora biti spreman za nastavak Prema. Sad protiv Arsenala neka igra Young lijevo, nije bitno. Baillyu je valjda istekla suspenzija, očekujem da i on zaigra u petak. Hoće li Small moći ubrzo?

Alexis obavezno da starta protiv Arsenala, a valjalo bi kad bi to bila desna strana da vidimo hoće li se moći šta iskombinovati. Rash-Lukaku-Alexis za petak, moja pretpostavka. Freda očekujem u vezi umjesto Andera i to je to od rotacija. Naravno Romero na golu.

Zaključano

Natrag na “Manchester United FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 6 gostiju.