Manchester United FC - ARHIVA POSTOVA

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88

Devi1
Kontakt:

Re: Manchester United FC

Post Postao/la Devi1 » 25 jan 2018, 14:16

Odlilčan rezime Martialove borbe sa formom na Sky-u. :thumbup:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... is-overdue

Mislim da je vrijeme za priču oko novog ugovora.

Policeman
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Policeman » 25 jan 2018, 18:04

slika
"I am who I am:confident, arrogant, dominant and honest"
Sir Alex Ferguson:“Once the player thinks he's bigger than the manager, he has to go.”
We are Manchester United:Hated, adored, never ignored.
MrUnited,OfficialAgent.

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 25 jan 2018, 18:24

Dobar potez, nije predug ugovor, ali dovoljno za neku sigurnost. Produžen do 2020. sa opcijom +1. :thumbup:
Sve je relativno u odnosu na vrijeme i mjesto.

SS.ba liga | Jedinstvo Manchester

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 25 jan 2018, 21:28

Mata ide na Svjetski ekonomski forum u davosu i tamo će biti kao jedan od govornika :clap:

Vidim u društvu Gatesa, Malale i premijerke Norveške se igra stonog fudbala :mrgreen:
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 25 jan 2018, 21:40

Auuu brate, ogromna stvar za bilo koga. Tek za fudbalera. Kapa do poda, uvijek je gospodin I bio! :bow:
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

al...
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la al... » 25 jan 2018, 21:50

Pa dobro, neko je morao preuzeti ulogu intelektualca u ekipi od kada je Miki otišao... :mrgreen: Iskreno, nisam ni znao da je Miki onoliki kapacitet - čovjek na vrijeme odradio fakultetsku diplomu (ekonomista), tečno govori pet jezika. Čudi me da je čovjek koji ima više intelektualnog kapaciteta nego pola ljudi što sjede u rektoratu UNSA i koji sigurno ima mogućnost racionalnog razmišljanja dopustio da ga onoliko emocionalno svlada cijela situacija i da se "utopi" na Old Trafordu. Šteta, i dan danas mislim da je to puno bolji igrač nego što smo ga imali priliku vidjeti.

Policeman
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Policeman » 26 jan 2018, 13:18

Confirmed mufc squad members travelling to Yevoil:

Romero, Pereira, O'Hara, Smalling, Rojo, Lindelof, Young, Shaw, Darmian, McTominay, Matic, Carrick, Herrera, Gomes, Mata, Lingard, Sanchez, Rashford, Lukaku.

bilo bi dobro da rijese utakmicu do 65-70min pa da dobije sansu

---------------Romero
Young--Small--Rojo--Shaw
--Herrera--Matic--McTom
------Rashford----Sanchez
----------------Lukaku
"I am who I am:confident, arrogant, dominant and honest"
Sir Alex Ferguson:“Once the player thinks he's bigger than the manager, he has to go.”
We are Manchester United:Hated, adored, never ignored.
MrUnited,OfficialAgent.

KingJamesMVP
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KingJamesMVP » 26 jan 2018, 13:44

ajmo što lakše riješiti večeras protivnika
LeBron James
3x NBA Champion 2012, 2013,2016; 3x NBA Finals MVP 2012, 2013,2016; 4x NBA MVP 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013; Rookie of the year 2004; NBA scoring champion 2008; 14x NBA All-star; 3x NBA All-star MVP

DINAMO ZAGREB - Iznad svih

SMR187
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SMR187 » 26 jan 2018, 15:05

Napravit peticiju da se Skoricu zabrani pisanje o Unitedu. Frajer se previse prosipa
SM to the R.
🔴 Zvijezda Gradačac
🔴 Manchester United
🟢 SS.ba liga | Joint FC

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 26 jan 2018, 16:57

Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has compared Red Devil Jesse Lingard to Barcelona’s Andrés Iniesta...

I saw so many similarities in their games, and I always believed that Jesse was the English Andres Iniesta
Logicno, kad se to znalo. :mrgreen:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ✍️

Poligon10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Poligon10 » 26 jan 2018, 17:15

Lucidnu tehniku i dodir. :lol:

Btw, ajmo Alexise večeras. :ljepota:

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 27 jan 2018, 14:55

slika

:rol:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ✍️

Poligon10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Poligon10 » 27 jan 2018, 15:56

Asteriks je napisao/la:
slika

:rol:
Kakvu postavu očekuješ protiv Tottenhama? Hoće li Alexis moći desno kako bi Martial ostao siguran prvotimac?

Asteriks

Post Postao/la Asteriks » 27 jan 2018, 16:17

Tu smo imali svega dva rjesenja - Juanito i Jesse (iak je u zadnje vrijeme pomjeren centralno). Pokusalo se par puta sa Rashom al tjt, cijela raznovrnost desne strane.

Alexis bi mogao imati rolu slicnu Matinoj, s tim da ce dobiti mnogo vise slobode.

Od zadnjih 6 ligaskih temi, Martial je startao cetiri te zabio tri komada. Ne vidim razlog zbog kojeg bi ostao kao rezerva + trenutno je najbolje rjesenje na navedenoj poziciji (Rash se mora zadovoljiti ulogom dzokca).

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 27 jan 2018, 16:44

Mislim da se sastav za Tottenham sam po sebi nekako nameće. To će bit varijanta 4-3-3, gdje je Lingard taj treći sa Matićem i Pogbom, kao i u zadnjih par mečeva, gdje je nekad im'o više zadataka nazad, nekad manje, ovisno o protivniku. Alexis desno, Martial lijevo, Lukaku špic. Zadnja linija kao i protiv Burnleya i to je to.

Sinoć je odmorena praktično cijela prva postava, samo bi Alexis treb'o startat od ovih sinoć što su, ili u nekoj varijanti Mata ako bi njega ostavio na klupi, u šta sumnjam ipak.

Feldmarschall
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Feldmarschall » 28 jan 2018, 14:12

Liam Rosenior je napisao/la: Ask yourself: who are the top English midfield players of the past 20 years? We’ll rightly look back and tell the next generation about the wonderful all-round ability of Steven Gerrard, the outstanding goalscoring record and timing of runs of Frank Lampard and the sheer technical prowess of Paul Scholes, who created and scored goals. But there’s another midfielder who deserves his place among these legends: a player with exceptional passing and ability to dictate the flow of a football match with his positional play and intelligence, who has been undervalued, underappreciated and overlooked – especially at international level.

When we show the next generation of young midfield players the art of receiving possession on the half-turn from your defence, enabling your line of sight to open up the pitch so you know your next pass before you even receive the ball, there is no English player who has been as consistently good at this as Carrick. Nor one who has been able play the ball quickly, with both feet, between the lines to attacking players with short incisive passes – which don’t look as fancy as a 60-yard diagonal pass (though Carrick could also play those with ease) but hurt the opposition defence so much more.

There could be no greater compliment than the one paid by Pep Guardiola, who has said Carrick would be the only one who would have got into his wonderful Champions League-winning Barcelona team that they put on a masterclass against United at Wembley in 2011. For a player in the role that Guardiola made his own – never mind the coach’s part in the emergence of Sergio Busquets in that Barcelona team – there can be no higher praise.

The statement made by José Mourinho that after the end of this season he expects Carrick to join Manchester United’s coaching staff was no shock. If he displays in his new coaching role his football intelligence and technical understanding in the way he did as a player I wouldn’t be surprised to see him develop top young players and then coach or manage at the very top.

Perhaps then one day we may appreciate him as much as we should have in his playing days, though not as a player but as a coach/manager instead.

Patrice_Evra_3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Patrice_Evra_3 » 29 jan 2018, 09:12

Dobar članak na zvaničnoj stranici. :thumbup:
THE GREATEST STAGE FOR SHOWMAN ALEXIS

With so much focus given to the finances behind Alexis Sanchez’s transfer to Manchester United, the key to the move was reflected in a different set of numbers.

In purely arithmetical terms, the signing of Alexis Sanchez was, frankly, stupefying. Even in the age of bigness, and given only the most cursory scrutiny, the numbers are nothing short of eye-watering.

Within 24 hours, over 20 million people had witnessed his piano tinkling video, #Alexis7 had become the world's most-used Twitter hashtag, a new record for 'likes' of a single post was set on the club's Instagram post and ManUtd.com had its most-read article of the season so far. For greater context, across all social media outlets, the announcement was comfortably and convincingly bigger than Neymar's 2017 move to Paris Saint-Germain - the most expensive transfer in football history.

When it became clear earlier this month that Alexis was more likely to leave Arsenal for United than long-time predicted destination Manchester City, there emerged a flimsy, but widely flaunted, concept that avarice had beaten football puritanism, and that the Chilean was moving to Old Trafford to bolster his bank balance, rather than his medal collection.

Time will tell on the latter, but the suggestion that this club can only trade on its financial clout is nonsense. The eyes of the world dart this way more than any other, and not because United sit atop Deloitte’s rich list. When the club discusses sponsorship deals with prospective partners and sponsors, the selling point is not confined to the terms on offer; association with Manchester United offers an intangible recompense. Every Premier League club has money these days - Leicester City, West Ham, Southampton and Everton are in the top 20 richest clubs in the world - but none have the prestige of United’s level.

While frothing speculation over the transfer’s total cost dominated headlines for days in advance, it’s the deal’s unfathomably vast audience which puts forward a compelling counter-argument: maybe, just maybe, Alexis wanted to join the biggest club in the country. And perhaps – again, just a thought – the kind of showman who once won the Copa America with a Panenka penalty, wanted to play to the largest audience on the grandest stage.

Plainly, Alexis won’t be earning a pittance during his time at Old Trafford. Jose Mourinho termed it “a fantastic contract.” As a world star penning what could be the final major long-term agreement of his career, arriving without a transfer fee, that was to be expected and, frankly, it seems unlikely that chickenfeed was being offered by his other suitors, or that his income at Arsenal was paltry enough to prompt him to seek out greater coin. The motives to play for United are many and varied, but it is a fair assumption that money is seldom even close to being primary.

“Since I was a young lad I’ve always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United, and I’m not just saying that because I’m here now and today it’s come true,” Alexis said in his unveiling interview. “It really is a massive club, very powerful, and so now, when I got the opportunity to come here, I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it’s a powerful club and the biggest in England.”

He’s right. We like to celebrate our history and traditions here. The badge is emblematic of a story unlike any other in football, played out by a stellar cast. When Alexis arrived at Old Trafford, he was greeted by Sir Alex Ferguson in a theatre that has starred Ryan Giggs, Sir Bobby Charlton, Bryan Robson and Wayne Rooney, among other greats past and present. Knights of the Realm, Ballon d’Or winners and serial champions have all taken to that stage.

This is not a world which has much time for yesterday, with such onus on the future, but United are also in good shape today and well set for tomorrow. As well as walking in the footsteps of history’s greats, Sanchez now shares the same facilities as a squad which has won three major honours in the last 20 months. Yes, the history of Manchester United is cherished, but it is not in stasis. It is being updated all the time. When Sir Alex retired, Liverpool had won the most major honours in England. United now top that chart, and are also now the only club from these shores to win every available major honour. The ability of an obviously transitional team to keep stacking up the trophies is much maligned and deserving of greater recognition.

In the last four full post-Ferguson seasons, in spite of seismic upheaval throughout the club, United have won the same number of major trophies as City, Arsenal and Chelsea. Liverpool and Tottenham have been empty-handed during that period. Of course, only the foolhardy would bet against Manchester's Blues bolstering their total this season, but the Reds are also in the hunt for honours. This is a club which is competing and, with Sanchez on board, hopes of gaining more silverware this season have grown in the last week. Four months of the campaign remain and, given the Chilean’s instant uplifting impact on training sessions and involvement in two goals on his debut, there is further cause for short-term optimism.

Alexis is a world-class forward who has signed up to work under one of the game’s great managers in a squad replete with some of the most exciting and varied young attacking talent around. The Premier League is an extremely long shot this term, but the Champions League and FA Cup remain cautiously realistic ambitions for the remainder of this term. Next season, those aims are refreshed, and once again United will hold the collective gaze.

No team in England is more televised or scrutinised. Hated, adored, never ignored and all that. Not because of what the club is worth, but because of what it is. This is a special place. There is an opportunity for every player on the club’s books to keep adding to that history, to write their name into a story without equal, while the world watches. You can’t put a price on that.

al...
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la al... » 29 jan 2018, 20:03

FA kup: Manchester United v Coventry, od ostalog zanimljivo Chelsea v Leicester City. Ostali favoriti su prošli otprilike kao i mi

Belmin6
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Belmin6 » 29 jan 2018, 20:59

al... je napisao/la:FA kup: Manchester United v Coventry, od ostalog zanimljivo Chelsea v Leicester City. Ostali favoriti su prošli otprilike kao i mi
Nije tacno drug to.

Birmingem ili Hadersfild u gostima.

SMR187
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SMR187 » 29 jan 2018, 21:31

Belmin6 je napisao/la:
al... je napisao/la:FA kup: Manchester United v Coventry, od ostalog zanimljivo Chelsea v Leicester City. Ostali favoriti su prošli otprilike kao i mi
Nije tacno drug to.

Birmingem ili Hadersfild u gostima.
Coventry igra protiv Brighton & Hove Albiona
SM to the R.
🔴 Zvijezda Gradačac
🔴 Manchester United
🟢 SS.ba liga | Joint FC

Zaključano

Natrag na “Manchester United FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 5 gostiju.