He then spoke on the futures of coveted duo Mauro Icardi and Milan Skriniar.
“For the good of Inter [b]Icardi will remain[/b]. He will remain because we are happy that he is our captain. At the end of the season there is an opportunity to make some adjustments and extensions to his contract.
“Skriniar arrived last year and we have the shared idea of staying together for many years.”
Inter have come in to links with Atalanta youngster Musa Barrow in recent weeks and Ausilio confirmed Inter are following him.
“Inter is attentive to all talented young players in Italy and Europe. We have already demonstrated that last year by anticipating the market by signing Bastoni, which people today know will be crucial for the future of Inter. We signed Colidio and many others by anticipating the competition, then Barrow is showing off like so many others, but it does not mean anything except for the fact that we are following him.”
Ausilio firstly spoke on Mauro Icardi and insisted that Inter have no intention of selling their prized asset this summer.
“Mauro has a three-year contract with Inter. I have always said that his situation would not be changed by where we finish. Finishing fourth of fifth changes something for Inter but does not affect our willingness to continue with our captain. We have no intention of selling him. The clause is there, it has deadlines and is valid only for foreign clubs.”
Ausilio proceeded to discuss the futures of loan-star’s Joao Cancelo and Rafinha.
“This is not a technical decision as we have no doubts [about either player]. From a financial point of view however, it will be a completely different ball game at the end of the season.”
He concluded the interview with Sky Sports by speaking about incoming Stefan de Vrij and also confirmed that Josip Illicic was watched at the weekend.
“We deposited his [de Vrij’s] contract. It does not seem to me that his performances have fallen [as others have suggested]. Besides being a good defender, he is also a good midfielder and I do not care what others are saying. Even when I meet Lazio I never talk to the coaches so I would not recommend anything to Inzaghi [about not playing de Vrij against us]. I alongside Dario Baccin went to Bergamo. Illicic? He has done his part as have others.”
Former Suning technical coordinator Walter Sabatini reflected on his time with the Nerazzurri and spoke on the Milan rumours in an interview with the gathered media at an event in Turin.
“I am in no hurry, but I want to start again. I will carry a huge regret though: having lost Inter. After leaving Inter it is difficult to think of anything better. Milan do not think about me. These are just stories, and I do not want to be involved in them,” he said.
“He’s responsible for a lot of the points that are currently keeping us in contention for a top four finish,” the Nerazzurri’s head coach told reporters on Sunday. “There are no black marks against Mauro, he only deserves credit [for what he has done this season].”
“We had a terrible result on Saturday but we didn’t put in a terrible performance. The team was too frenetic [when trying to recover the match], at times we become emotionally penetrable.”
Upon leaving a meeting in the city centre on Thursday morning, which the Nerazzurri were expected to attend but did not, Sala was asked by reporters about the two Milanese clubs’ plans for San Siro going forward.
“Milan are still looking for areas, because unlike Inter they are aiming to build a new stadium,” he said.
“All I can say to the people of Milan is that we will try to find a solution before the summer holidays, and then if it’s not possible we can at least say that we tried.
Inter are among a handful of Serie A clubs ready to register a “B” team to compete in Italy’s lower leagues from the following season, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
FIGC sub-commissioner Alessandro Costacurta confirmed on Wednesday that Italy’s Football Federation wishes to introduce second teams into Serie C (known until last season as Lega Pro) for the 2018-19 campaign, which will be filled by under-21 players and a maximum of two under-23 players.
“As of today the FIGC are working to formalise the list of criteria that clubs will need to follow in order for their second team to be chosen,” the Milanese publication wrote on Wednesday.
“Amongst the clubs already prepared to submit teams are Juventus, Milan, Inter, Atalanta, Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina.”
Inter’s “B” team would start by playing in Serie C but would be eligible for promotion to Serie B, provided the first team is not relegated from Serie A (no first and second teams from the same club would be allowed to face each other).
They would also be eligible for ‘formal relegation’, although they would not be allowed to play in Serie D as the players involved would lose their status as professionals.
Nothing has been officially confirmed for the moment however as talks between the various parties are still ongoing.
According to a report by FCInterNews.it, there will be another transfer market summit meeting between representatives from Inter and Atalanta, once the season is complete, to discuss the present and, more importantly, future of a number of players.
The first name on the list will be Alessandro Bastoni, the 19 year old central defender who currently has a contract with Inter until 2022, but has been on loan at Atalanta this past season. The clubs will discuss two possible hypotheses regarding the player’s future, where he either returns to Milano and is then loaned to another club that is willing to utilize him much more, or he will remain in the Nerazzurri colours of Atalanta for another season before moving to Inter in the summer of 2019 as agreed in the original agreement between the clubs.
In order for him to remain in Bergamo, the clubs may need to find an agreement regarding how much playing time the player is to receive. The presence of Gian Piero Gasperini, who has struggled to find room for the player, on the bench next season could be indicative.
The two clubs will very likely move on to discuss Roberto Gagliardini, who joined Inter from Atalanta only last season. The transfer has been finalized, but Inter have yet to pay the bonuses owed as they are tied to the teams final position in the Serie A table as well as the total number of appearances by the player.
Finally, Inter will look to open negotiations for 19 year old defensive midfielder Filippo Melegoni. The player currently has a contract with Atalanta expiring in 2021, and has yet to break into the Atalanta first team. Inter have sent scouts to watch the player many times during the season and been impressed with his development. The player, who is the captain of Italy’s U19 team, has attracted interest from a number of clubs across Italy, and could be in-demand this coming June. The player is likely to choose the club which can offer the best chance to further his development, and the idea of him remaining in Bergamo for a season before moving on is a likely outcome.
Will he stay at Inter without Champions League?
Mazinho, father and agent of Rafinha:“The Champions League has nothing to do with Rafa’s future. It all depends on Inter.”
Do you believe that Barcelona would accept a renewal of loan?
“I still do not know what Inter have decided, let alone Barca but we will make it clear that we are happy in this city and we do not want to start from scratch again.”
There will be at least 12 thousand Inter fans at the stadium, six-seven of whom come from Milan. The Inter colony in Rome has huge numbers, so it is likely that in many areas of the stadium, different colors and flags of the two clubs will be mixed. But there are no expected public order problems: Lazio-Inter and Inter-Lazio have always been a long-standing friendship.
According to the Corriere della Sera, Luciano Spalletti has an extra incentive in case of a top four finish. In the coach’s contract, there is one million bonus if Inter can reach the Champions League.
Decisive week for Inter both on and off the field: Inter are playing for a Champions League qualification against Lazio on Sunday night and in the meantime, the club is waiting for UEFA’s verdict on last season’s budget. As reported by the Corriere della Sera, “UEFA’s verdict on the financial fair play in 2017 is expected by the weekend. In recent days from Nyon, they have requested more specific documents to clarify the commercial relationship with China. Inter are convinced that it has been working very well on this front and the club is within the set financial parameters, increasing revenues and [u]sponsorships (three more are coming from China)[/u].
Speaking to FC Inter News, agent Carlos El Beto Yaque speaks about the situation of Martinez.
What is the current situation?
“We are waiting to be able to travel so that he can undergo his medical. There is an agreement, almost closed. Some details are still missing. We just need to take flight and define everything but we do not have a certain date yet.
“Medical in about 10 days? It is possible, yes. We are just waiting for confirmation and so the visit could be in a week or about 10 days. We are just waiting for a phone call for our departure.”
Can you tell us about what is going on with Racing wanting keep the player until December?
“Racing have qualified for the quarterfinals in the Copa Libertadores and Lautaro is one of best players in this competition. That is why they have tried to find a solution with Inter to keep the player for a few more months. But this is not possible. Inter have said no. The decision was told to Racing and therefore it remains to be a difficult hypothesis.”
What percentage is there to see Lautaro wearing Inter shirt this summer?
“99%. This deal is more than safe. I would say 100% but again, we are still waiting for a call to go to Italy so that everything is defined.”
Has Lautaro thought of a shirt number? The number 10 is currently free…
“The number 10 would be good, it would be perfect. He is wearing it at Racing with no problems. He is a person with a lot of personality and would not lose it at Inter with the number 10. Although, this choice does not depend on us.”
How do you see Icardi-Martinez as an attacking duo?
“It would be a very good one, great attack. They would complete each other very well. Lautaro needs time to adapt. All the players do I believe. For a change in different language for example, a new country, different type of football. We and Inter management are convinced that he can do very well here.”
“Lautaro is the player in the 2000’s that surprises me the most. He is one of those players that have the shots that others do not have. I am happy for what he is doing and for his family.”
That was Fabio Radaelli, the one that discovered the Argentinian talent who is ready to wear the black and blue colors of Inter this summer.
“I talked to his father who did not know me so it was not easy for a father to talk to a stranger. I made him understand that the player must continue growing and especially moving forward with his study and luckily, Martinez did these things. When He was 17-18 years old, he had the attitude of a professional footballer, he was leader and did not only think about the matchday by itself. I remember my conversation with the club’s psychologist who told me that Martinez was very well in his head. Working with a player who has an open mind is undoubtedly an advantage.”
“FC Internazionale Milano announce that it has renewed contracts of Davide Battella and Xian Ghislaine Emmers until June 30, 2022.”
This is the official statement released by the club on its website, announcement the renewal of two very young and key players for Stefano Vecchi’s Primavera team.
[Fabrizio Romano] Lautaro Martinez will fly to Italy next week to sign his contract with Inter until June 2023. Done deal.
Inter could soon have its fourth signing: Josip Ilicic. Medical together with Martinez next week?
The transition in ownership after Moratti was very negative
Good news for Inter. Roberto Gagliardini is back training in group today at Appiano Gentile: this is according to Premium Sport. The Italian has been out of action for a couple of weeks due to an injury suffered in the match against Cagliari. As a result of him returning to training, the midfielder is fully expected to play from the beginning in Lazio-Inter on Sunday.
“If it is not done, we can consider it so.” Marcelino, Valencia coach, drops the confirmation that Geoffrey Kondogbia will be redeemed by the Spanish club.
Lazio defender Stefan De Vrij is expected to skip Sunday’s Serie A tie against Inter.
Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.