FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Jericho
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la Jericho » 22 jun 2018, 21:27

Di Marzio prenosi da želimo Williama Carvalha. Ne sviđa mi se to nimalo. Previše teretan i spor. Dembele je mnogo bolji igrač od njega, ovome je jedina prednost što bi došao za 0. Tipujem da Vecino ide u Chelsea, Borja u Kinu do kraja mercata..
#SuningOUT

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 22 jun 2018, 22:33

Jericho je napisao/la:Di Marzio prenosi da želimo Williama Carvalha. Ne sviđa mi se to nimalo. Previše teretan i spor. Dembele je mnogo bolji igrač od njega, ovome je jedina prednost što bi došao za 0. Tipujem da Vecino ide u Chelsea, Borja u Kinu do kraja mercata..
Carvalho je nepotreban ali zelim da vjerujem da je to samo još jedna u nizu novinarskih patki.

Evo još jedna ali ako bude istinita onda :tokralju:
Sportitalia - Inter close for Malcom. Next week the Brazilian awaited in Milan for medical visits. Five-year 2.5 million plus bonuses.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 22 jun 2018, 22:46

Zasad ovo djeluje predobro. Radja umjesto Rafe,iako Rafa ostaje u srcu. Supak portugalski nek ide,odradice Danilo sasvim solidno u defanzivi. Naprijed nece puno ni morati ako tu bude Malcom...

Konacno se radi kako treba. U najavi je najbolji mercato jos od 2009.
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 jun 2018, 11:02

Javier Pastore will arrive in Rome on Monday and undergo his medical visits between Monday and Tuesday. At the same time, Davide Santon will undergo his medical visits with Roma on Monday morning. The Santon transfer will also bring Zaniolo to the capital city from Inter, and see Radja Nainggolan move the opposite way. Pallotta's club will receive 24 million euro in cash as well. Santon & Pastore are set to begin their Roman adventure.
Radja Nainggolan has spent the past day Montecarlo, arriving on Thursday evening to discuss, along with his agent Alessandro Beltrami, the details of the contract offer from Inter. The Belgian has requested several changes to the deal as proposed, mainly related to his image rights. The contract could be slated to last a year longer than Nainggolan's current deal at Roma, and would expire in 2022 or 2021 with the option for another year. Over the weekend the parties will continue to work on finalizing the deal: the medicals for Nainggolan with Inter could be undertaken at the start of next week (starting Monday he will be in Milan), between Tuesday and Wednesday.
Inter continues to be very active on the transfer market and for the midfield their first choice for a new signing is Dembele, but they have sent out a feeler for William Carvalho. Born in 1992, he amassed 24 appearances, 1 goal and 2 assists in the Portuguese league with Sporting CP, a club of which many players became free agents, due to the incidents that happened with the fans.

In theory, Carvalho could arrive at Inter as a free agent. The situation is not so linear, however, as Sporting is threatening to dispute FIFA's decision to let the players break their contracts. Therefore, whoever signs Carvalho (and the other free agents) could face eventual economic sanctions. Inter is evaluating the situation of signing the player and the possible future implications.
Dembele prvi izbor i dalje.

U16 ekipa tukla Jomu 3-0 i uzela naslov.Još jedan dan u uredu za najbolji omladinski pogon Italije :wave:

Dzoni
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Dzoni » 23 jun 2018, 11:09

Kovacic vjerovatno napusta Real.
Eto vam prilike da ga vratite. :D

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 jun 2018, 11:42

Neka hvala.

Bas vidio da je DI Marzio stavio na stranicu:
Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic talked about his future in an exclusive interview with Spanish media outlet Marca: "I'd like to play more, I love football and being on the pitch. I know that playing as a starter in Real Madrid is not easy, especially when you're very young. I get it, but I also think that the best thing to do is to go to another club where I can get more playing time. I've been at Real for three years, I haven't played much. I'm not happy about it, that's why I think it's time I leave. Real Madrid is an amazing club, with many great players and maybe I'm too young to give a regular contribution to the team", concluded Kovacic.

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 23 jun 2018, 18:02

Jedino kad bi vratili Kovu bi im donekle mogao oprostiti puštanje Rafinhe
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 23 jun 2018, 19:02

Kakav crni "vječni talent" Kova. :sick: Ni u ludilu bacat pare na njega. Rafinhu bi im oprostio jedino da Verrattija/Rabiota dovedu. :kafa:
Nainggolan-Rafinha+Brozovic iza bi bilo idealno. Klupa Gagliardini-Emmers+Lautaro ispred može AMC/SS kad se gonja rezultat.

Vecino ce sve je izglednije u Chelsea, Borju žele Villarreal, Rayo i jos par spanjolskih klubova. :thumbup:
Ne treba zaboravit da i Asamoah može igrati zadnjeg veznog.
edit.
FcIN - Inter in strong pressing for Malcom: The player has rejected Valencia, Monaco, West Ham and Arsenal, only wants the Nerazzurri.
:kafa:
#SuningOUT

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 24 jun 2018, 00:51

Bolji je Epic od Kove.

Malcom ce doci. To je vec izvjesno...
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 24 jun 2018, 18:16

Suning to have 100% of Inter after World Cup? Then stadium renovation and new training facility.

Suning is not going anywhere. Not only that, they are ready to take all of Inter. The Corriere della Sera confirms that Zhang Jindong once refused to sell Inter’s majority stake and now, the strong will is to take the 30% of Erick Thohir.
“Negotiation between Zhang and Thohir has already started, possible that they could conclude just after the World Cup but of course negotiation of this type and on this massive scale is not going to be easy. The Indonesian wants to monetize his shares as much as possible, asking between 150 and 200 million to leave. Suning is available to negotiate and there are three factors: the price, payment method and the the timing”

Zhang Jindong is a man very close to Xi Jinping, President of China, The Inter owner is doing a great job at managing Inter within parameters of UEFA FFP and now his investment policy, such as opening youth academies in China and buying TV rights for all major leagues including Serie A, is bringing him to an opening hence the ok to negotiate to buy 30% that is still in Thohir’s hand.
“A cash payment between 150-200mil is to be excluded but there is a concrete possibility of smaller amount of cash plus a substantial part of Suning’s shares. In this way, negotiation can be successful. Zhang and China would become the absolute owners of Inter and would have more room for maneuver wider than that of today. Contract with Thohir is rather binding. Suning has not been able to proceed with capital increases, due to agreement signed two years ago with the Indonesian. After the World Cup, there could be the right time to close this negotiation that could give a huge push to Suning’s expansion plans for the San Siro stadium and a new training facility. Next spring, Inter headquarters will start the process of moving, a new space will be reserved Suning offices in the future.”

At the transfer market level, it remains difficult to think about crazy spending.
“Probably, however, that loosening these constraints will benefit Inter also regarding the transfer market. The return to the Champions League is a boost of investment. Chinese wind is ready to finally resume blowing.”
The bad news: Chinese government will continue restricting investment going abroad. The good news: it will not affect Suning and Inter.

How? The plan of Suning is to make Inter “a positive sight” under the eyes of the Chinese government.

Inter have opened six youth football academies in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Chengdu, Shenyang and Hong Kong (will be inaugurated between July and August): a training project involving 8 thousand kids and 120 local coaches. This is a tangible sign showing the importance of Suning’s investment in Inter and a tangible return to the Chinese government. Let’s not forget the acquisition of television rights for China of the major European leagues including Serie A by PPTV, a company controlled by Suning.
#SuningOUT

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 24 jun 2018, 18:54

Ma ništa to, lažni kinezi :zviz:

Zappacosta plus nešto novca za Vecina? Ja glasam za.
Uzeti onda Dembelea, raskinuti sa Valerom i kako se čini njegova zamjena će biti Duncan i to bi bilo odlično onda.

Za Malcoma stvari idu teško ali valjda će uspjeti polomiti Bordo.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 24 jun 2018, 20:56

Olelelee Olalala Radja Nainggolan, Radja Nainggolan :lol:

:zviz:
#SuningOUT

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 24 jun 2018, 21:04

Ne znam da sam ovako uzbuđen bio zbog dolaska nekog igrača jos od sezone Triplete. Sa Radjom smo već druga ekipa, jos par kockica i ekipa za mnogo veće stvari..
Forza Inter!!!

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 24 jun 2018, 21:06

Ja se zadnji put ovoliko veselio Quaresmi :urnebes:
#SuningOUT

invincible1921
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la invincible1921 » 24 jun 2018, 21:21

:clap:
ZELJEZNICAR volim ja, igru kratkih pasova, ludilo na tribinama

Nemoj da places zemljo svi cemo krenut' u boj....

SAVEZ NAPOLJE!

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 24 jun 2018, 21:26

Jedino ako santon ne prođe ljekarski i sve za*ebe :lol:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 24 jun 2018, 22:47

Spalletti rekao vcrs da se prelazi na trojicu u obrani iduce sezone. :puke: Ne znam onda sto ce im Malcom..
#SuningOUT

Captain4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Captain4 » 24 jun 2018, 23:33

Jericho je napisao/la:Spalletti rekao vcrs da se prelazi na trojicu u obrani iduce sezone. :puke: Ne znam onda sto ce im Malcom..
kuknjava kuknjava kuknjava kuknjava kuknjava
"We need to suffer. And we need to fight."

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 24 jun 2018, 23:39

slika

:ljepota:
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 25 jun 2018, 19:17

Cancela nismo smjeli pustiti tako lako, Valencija nas posteno **** na transferima!

Mi se vec 5 god povezujemo sa Pastoreom i covjek ode za 20 milki !
Ja neznam sta da očekujem od iduce sezone?

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 4 gosta.