FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 04 jun 2018, 19:55

After his first season in Italy, there might be a lot of doubts in Dalbert's head. The player's adventure in Serie A, after Inter got him from Nice for 20m and 6m bonus (+10% on the next sale), could be at its end.

As was reported by Manuele Baiocchini, SkySport journalist, Borussia Monchengladbach are working to bring him to Germany: Inter's request would be to get at least a loan with an option to buy. The option would have to meet the figures spent last year to get the player to join the Nerazzurri.
Portuguese midfielder to La Gazzetta dello Sport. "The year I arrived it was impossible to settle, for me but also for Gabigol. First Mancini, then De Boer, then Pioli... There was a lot of confusion and we couldn't have an impact".

What about now? "I wouldn't return to Inter. It's true they've reached the Champions League and I'm happy for my former teammates, but I'm sure I'd miss the needed determination to get redeemed. If I still were an Inter player once the World Cup is over, it wouldn't have sense for me to go on Spalletti's retreat. What if Juve or Milan call me? I would say no. Not because of my Inter past but because I'm not at ease in the Italian league.
Sretno :salut: Valjda ga neće ko Kondogbiu i Murilla dat ispod cijene.
The forward is no longer part of the technical project of Luciano Spalletti and his agent is already at work to find a new club.

Eder, together with agent, is evaluating Valencia’s interest but now there is also his former club Sampdoria. According to FC Inter News, after being approached by the Blucerchiati last year, the Italian is once again on their list of desirables and Massimo Ferrero, president, would welcome him back with open arms. The same Eder prefers to return to his former club rather than joining a new league with Valencia.

Meanwhile, Inter have a fixed price to his name: 10 million euros, very useful figure in the FFP perspective.

****: FC Inter News

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 04 jun 2018, 20:08

Iskoristiti Edera u transferu Torreire?
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 04 jun 2018, 20:28

Ja se nadam da ga ubace u deal za Verdija. Torreiru ne zelim u Interu. :kafa:
Exclusive: Agent offers winger to Inter, Chelsea also interested

Calciomercato.com can reveal that Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio is following a host of players and one of them in Bordeaux forward Malcom. In the January transfer window, the Brazilian winger was wanted by Manchester United and Arsenal. Both clubs ended interested in him and signed Alexis Sanchez and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang respectively.

​Kia Joorabchian offered Malcom to Inter, but the price tag of 40 million euros is why they have not moved for the player yet. The Nerazzurri believe the price tag slapped by Bordeaux is very high.

Pa ovome je Kia agent. Fuckkkkkk :puke:
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 04 jun 2018, 20:29

Sta ima veze kad je igrac zvijer :D ali nema sanse da dođe kod nas.

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 04 jun 2018, 20:34

Ja se ipak nadam da Verdija uzimamo prije njega. Malcoma nitko drugi ne traži osim nas jer je imao uzasan drugi dio sezone, još mu agent onaj strvinar. Red flags everywhere...
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 04 jun 2018, 20:42

Pazi dođe li Verdi ili Politano zavrsit ce isto kao Candreva, precijenjeni talijanski polutalenti, za koje treba izdvojiti 25+ mil. Candreva je isto ima sezone sa 10+ golova i 10+ asistencija dok nije dosa u Inter, a sada ga svi proklinjemo, doduse ja sam i tada govorio da ga ne zelim u Interu :lol: uvjeren sam da cu imati pravo i za jednog od ove dvojice, ako dođu :mrgreen:

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 04 jun 2018, 23:25

Ma razumijem.. I ja sam za Malcoma da imamo para kao Milan npr :mrgreen: , ali ovako kad se ne smije fulit sa transferom i pare se moraju pametno trositi onda sam za Verdija jer je manji rizik.
Di Marzio - Ongoing discussions between Inter and Bordeaux for Malcom.
SKY - Inter, Incontro per Malcom con il presidente del Bordeaux, i suoi agenti e il ds Piero Ausilio: costi altissimi ma tentativo in corso
Eto kad Di Marzio i SKY kažu vjerovat cu im :kafa: Ako je cijena €40mil definitivno ga treba uzet, al ja ipak mislim da to ide na €55mil+
#SuningOUT

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 04 jun 2018, 23:59

SKY - Dalbert close to Monaco: Loan at €3mil, with right to ransom at €24mil.
Čuj sa opcijom otkupa ccc :facepalm:
Sky, there's an ongoing meeting between Ausilio, Malcom agent and Bordeaux president. Bordeaux are asking for €50m but Inter are hopeful they can close the deal for €40m.
Znao sam da je 40 premalo koliko su objavljivali.
SKY - Inter's today meeting with the managers of Barcelona for Rafinha who confirmed that they will not make discounts from 35 million + 3 bonus and not give another loan to the Nerazzurri. Complex operation, Inter hopefull in the will of the player.
Toliko o tome da će ga dovesti za 20. :mrgreen:
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 jun 2018, 00:39

Čuj ne želi Toreirru u Interu :problem: Još se za siću moze dobit s obzirom koliko se za takve igrače traži...
Jericho je napisao/la:I ja sam za Malcoma da imamo para kao Milan npr :mrgreen:
slika

Naravno da je Dalbert sa opcijom.Nitko nije lud dat 27m za igraca koji je godinu sjedio na klupi.Ovo je vrhunski deal ako tamo odigra dobro i požele ga otkupit jer je dosao za 20 + 6 bonusi,a otisao bi za 27.A ako negdje moze odigrat dobro može u Monacu.

Verdi konačno riješio ovu dilemu:
Simone Verdi, at the end of the friendly match between Italy and the Netherlands, has released the following statement, confirming his imminent move to Napoli:

"With Acelotti, for now I had an informal chat - I have always been consistent with my choice in January - that was not a 'no' to the city of Napoli or Sarri. This was proven by the fact that I accepted the proposal in this transfer window".
A positive season behind him, growing match after match, Joao Cancelo became an irreplaceable point of Luciano Spalletti's Inter. His future however, is more and more distant from the Serie A.

Joao Cancelo, who returned to Valencia after the loan with the right of redemption at the Nerazzurri club was not taken, seems destined not to return to Italy, despite Juventus' interest: the probable destination of the Portuguese player is Wolverhampton, with Jorge Mendes at work to close a 40 million euro operation.
The arrival of striker Lautaro Martinez is much anticipated at Inter, the Argentine established himself with Racing ahead of his big move to Europe. He recounted the scenario in an interview with Fox Sports: "I had many offers but luckily I chose Inter. I am sure that that was the best decision. When Ausilio and I met he told me that the coach wanted to play me with Icardi. I would absolutely love to play with him, I can't wait. I think we complement each other very well.

RollsRoyce
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la RollsRoyce » 05 jun 2018, 00:50

Ako dovedemo jos chiesu i centralnog veznog, ja cu biti zadovoljan prijelaznim rokom.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 jun 2018, 01:06

Nema šanse Chiesa.Skuplji od ovog Malcoma i vjerojatno i lošiji igrac.

Inače,postoji opasnost da se ostane bez Icardija:
slika
:mrgreen:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 05 jun 2018, 01:52

Mali me podsjeća na Douglasa Costu malo..

Za Chiesu traze €70mil :crazy: Mislim da je upravo to i glavni razlog zasto je odluka pala na Malcoma koji se moze dovest za €40-45mil.
Di Marzio - Barcelona refuse to lower the previously agreed price of €35m with Inter for Rafinha. The only terms they're willing to negotiate - payment scheduling.
Na 3 godine u 36 rata ako je ikako moguće, hvala. :kafa:

Desni bek ostaje upitnik.. Ja se jos nadam Cancelu, al nekad pred kraj Mercata. On ce 100% odbiti Wolves, a ovo sto ga menadjer pokusava uvaliti tamo necu ni uzimati za ozbiljno.

Od svih veznih sto se spominju zelim samo Nainggolana, kakve su Torreire i Barelle :mrgreen: Gagliardini je za obojicu Motta. :kafa:

Handanovic - Cancelo, Skriniar, deVrij, Asamoah - Nainggolan, Brozovic, Rafinha - Malcom, Icardi, Perisic
Padelli - DDA, Ranocchia, Miranda, Santon? - Gagliardini, Valero, Vecino - Karamoh, Colidio, Lautaro
Sky - Vecino obiettivo primario di Sarri qualora vada al Chelsea
Hmmm nebi imao nista protiv da se unovci Vecino. Ajde Romane plati odstetu za Sarrija :kafa:
#SuningOUT

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 05 jun 2018, 02:42

Al strasna izjava portugalskog gvneta Maria. Nema frajer potrebe da se pojavljuje u Appianu. Imas ugovor konjino debilna,a gospodin nema potrebe da se pojavljuje. Sad fino s ovim uvali Interu do grla jer i ako ima koji klub da ga hoce(ako su dovoljno glupi) znaju da je gospodin ciganski nezadovoljan i da ide ispod cijene(ili cak na posudbu ponovo). Strasno kolko sam ga zamrzio i kakvo je gvno. I da slucajno razvali na SPu ne mozes nista uzet za njega poslije ove izjave. Crkni cigane!

Ovaj Malcolm dobar igrac. Ne vjerujem da ce doci nama...
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 05 jun 2018, 09:55

Jericho je napisao/la: Mali me podsjeća na Douglasa Costu malo..
I meni je ovo bila prva misao kad sam ga pogledo. Definitivno sam za da ga se dovede. 40 mil nije nista kakav igrac moze postat
Jericho je napisao/la: Handanovic - Cancelo, Skriniar, deVrij, Asamoah - Nainggolan, Brozovic, Rafinha - Malcom, Icardi, Perisic
Padelli - DDA, Ranocchia, Miranda, Santon? - Gagliardini, Valero, Vecino - Karamoh, Colidio, Lautaro
:ljepota: moze moze
Mago je napisao/la:Al strasna izjava portugalskog gvneta Maria. Nema frajer potrebe da se pojavljuje u Appianu. Imas ugovor konjino debilna,a gospodin nema potrebe da se pojavljuje. Sad fino s ovim uvali Interu do grla jer i ako ima koji klub da ga hoce(ako su dovoljno glupi) znaju da je gospodin ciganski nezadovoljan i da ide ispod cijene(ili cak na posudbu ponovo). Strasno kolko sam ga zamrzio i kakvo je gvno. I da slucajno razvali na SPu ne mozes nista uzet za njega poslije ove izjave. Crkni cigane!
:thumbup: g*vnar teski, jedva cekam da se prestane pojavljivat u bilo cemu vezano za inter
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 jun 2018, 11:00

Ista stvar kao i za Kondogbiu...i onda se svi čude odakle ovakve izjave...neka,neka :thumbup: Možda se jednom i opamete svi nakon ovakvih šamara.

Lautaro Martinez:
With Atletico Madrid everything was done but then there were some details that broke negotiation.
Furthermore, the player (Malcom) is willing to go to Inter, the club that was very interested in him when he was still at Corinthians.
Suning continues to find new partners for Inter and positive results just keep coming. According to FC Inter News, a new agreement will be formalized in the coming days between Inter and Foshan Monalisa Tiles, a leading national company in ceramic and tile production sector (100 billion yuan or 13 billion euros a year) and founded in 1992. Today, the company has 1700 employees and 7 wholly-owned subsidiaries, plus 3000 stores in China and 400 abroad. The agreement will be officially announced June 11.

Marco Materazzi, former Inter defender, will travel to Guangdong, Monalisa Tiles HQ, for the ceremony.
Mona Lisa sponzor.Ima li tko jači? :kafa:
Inter will have little impact at the World Cup to the delight of coach Luciano Spalletti. By the time that the World Cup in Russia ends, Inter should already have almost all the key players training at Appiano Gentile. Because if in the past, there was risk of having to wait weeks for the protagonists of the WC returning on well-deserved holidays, this year will have little to no effect on Inter’s preparation for 2018-2019 season.

There are only 6 players who will go to Russia, two of which will not be part of Inter’s plan for next season such as Joao Mario and Nagatomo. The remaining four are Perisic, Brozovic, Miranda and Vecino.
Odlično na kraju ispalo za Inter.Od ove četvorice za Mirandu i Vecina će tu bit dostojne zamjene.Dakle praktički samo Mongloid i Retard od ključnih prvotimaca koji će vjerojatno nesto kasniti u pripremama.Nadajmo se ispadanju vec u skupini :thumbup:

Pazi sad,pazi sad...
Last night’s dinner between these two clubs was also for Jonathan Biabiany. The Frenchman, loaned to Sparta Prague this season, will return to Inter this summer.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 05 jun 2018, 11:46

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:
Last night’s dinner between these two clubs was also for Jonathan Biabiany. The Frenchman, loaned to Sparta Prague this season, will return to Inter this summer.
S kojim klubom je bio sastanak, Bordeaux?

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 05 jun 2018, 11:56

Tako je.

40m i Bambabini :hmmmm:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 05 jun 2018, 12:02

Ma dat im ga samo zato sto su voljni da pregovaraju s nama, ne mora uticat na cijenu :mrgreen:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 05 jun 2018, 12:25

Pa zar itko na planeti želi Biabianya :lol:
Da se mene pita i kad se vec iskrcava €40mil za krilo ja bi prije C.Pavona doveo, al moze i ovaj mali proc.. :zviz:
GdS - non solo Malcom. L’Inter continua a seguire Depay, Politano e Chiesa
Hmmm mozda se razmislja i o prodaji Perisica dok se i ovi jos prate.. Moj prijedlog ponudit Tottenhamu Perisic + €20mil za Sona :kafa:
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 05 jun 2018, 12:41

Kupis Sona a on u vojsku mora na 2 godine :D samo neka dode Malcom, ubit ce ligu.

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 3 gosta.