FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 14 jun 2018, 15:22

Palotta rekao da Nainggolan ide u Inter.Dakle to je riješeno.

Scarpini
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Scarpini » 14 jun 2018, 15:54

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Palotta rekao da Nainggolan ide u Inter.Dakle to je riješeno.
Moments later Rome-based Roma journalist Checco Casano tweeted out that he has spoken directly to the Roma President who confirmed having said these things but that: “my statements were sarcastic replies to the fans, it was a game, with respect to what they are writing in the newspapers. There is nothing concrete.”
JZ: "Now I have something else to do and I do not know if I am good or bad at it but one thing is certain: I always always defend Inter like I have done on the field.”

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 14 jun 2018, 22:15

Sretno :salut:
Luca Marchetti discusses the ongoing transfer market situation at Inter.

“In the next few hours, Juventus will see Dembele’s agent who has already met with Inter and Napoli. The player wants to maximum his contractual situation (expiring in 2019) and this is why the Chinese offer for him at the moment is the best.

“Also very soon, there will be meeting with Sassuolo to talk about Duncan, Politano and Nicolas Gonzalez, a transfer target that Inter and the Nervoverdi could acquire together. Politano, of course, is wanted by Napoli, even more so if Callejon leaves.”

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 14 jun 2018, 22:31

Ovaj Vecchi stvarno djeluje kao veliki gospodin , u ona dva navrata kad je vodio glavnu ekipu bio je sasvim ok, nadam se da ce imati uspjeha u sljedecoj ekipi. Sad vidim da je i u karijeri kao igrac igra u Interovoj mladoj ekipi, INTER FAMILY :tokralju:
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 15 jun 2018, 00:16

Još jedan dan u uredu :wave:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 15 jun 2018, 09:05

Jel to imamo novog Martinsa :mrgreen:
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 15 jun 2018, 09:53

Ova devetka je fizicki jaci od svakog igraca na terenu barem 3 puta, sviđa mi se :kafa:

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 15 jun 2018, 12:48

Tritolone je napisao/la:Ova devetka je fizicki jaci od svakog igraca na terenu barem 3 puta, sviđa mi se :kafa:
Bas se ističe u ovom pregledu, samo ne zna gola dat :D

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 16 jun 2018, 09:46

The victory of U15 Inter squad against Juventus (5-0) has brought the youth academy of this club a total of 49 trophies, 29th since 2000 and 15th in the last five years. For the U15 team, this is the fourth title in the last six years, only in 2014 and 2017 (Inter arrived in final in both years) that the club did not find success in the final.
Vecino vs Egypt

Passing acc: 85.9%
Passes : 85
Interceptions : 6
Acc long balls : 5
Dribbles : 2
Tackles : 1
Yesterday, Mousa Dembele’s agent visited Inter headquarters to hear the club’s proposal for the Belgian midfielder. According to Sky transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio, the offer from China is just a bluff used by the agent so that Dembele can get highest wage possible and here is where Inter offer comes in. The Nerazzurri have offered Dembele a chance to play in Italy for one or two years and then he would transfer to China to play for Jiangsu Suning which would guarantee him a bigger wage. This could be the key to unblock negotiation
Zanimljivo :thumbup:
Inter young players are very attractive on the market. The same applies here for Federico Dimarco, 1997 fullback, sold to Sion last year. According to Sky, Inter have exercised its option to buy back the player from Sion for 7 million euros and are currently in negotiation with Bologna for his signature.
Inter have begun exploring the idea of Nicola Sansone, the Villarreal winger who scored six goals this season. As an Italian, he is an attractive option to Inter, as it pertains to player quotas dictated by the league. During discussions with the Spanish club the sides also discussed a possible exchange for Eder, but Villarreal do not like the idea of investing in a player who is over 30 years old. There have only been conversations, and nothing more. But for Eder, there is also interest from Valencia, who have had several talks with Inter over the past few days to judge the possibility of opening serious negotiations.
Scoring 12 goals this season under Bordeaux's jersey has been enough to seduce Inter. The Nerazzurri have progressed on the Malcom front after some meetings with the player's staff.

The Brazilian winger has agreed on a move to Inter but the Italian side now has to convince the French one. They've shown positive signals in the last hours, and that could almost be considered as an opening to the transfer. There's the intention, in fact, to evaluate Inter's way of paying the deal since they'd like to lower the fee by offering a paid loan (with a total amount around 40m). The negotiations won't be concluded shortly but both sides are still working on it.

Regarding Nainggolan, there have been new contacts between the two clubs but Roma would rather have a bigger fee than players added to the deal. They'll also keep working on that front.
The double exchange of young players between Inter and Genoa is nearing completion. Ionut Radu (1997 goalkeeper) and Federico Valietti (1999 defender) are about to join the Rossoblu while Laurens Serpe (2001 defender) and Eddy Salcedo (2001 forward) are ready to go to the reverse direction towards Inter.

According to Sky, after the meeting took place yesterday morning when there were Zarbano, Donatelli, Marcheggiani and Perinetti, we have now entered the crucial phrase of negotiation. The two Inter players will join the Rossoblu for a fee of 12 million euros (Inter will retain the buy back option on both players while they will serve as important capital gain on the balance sheet). While Serpe and Salcedo will join Inter on loan with option to buy.
Update from Alfredo Pedulla, Sport Italia transfer expert on negotiation between Roma and Inter for Nainggolan.

“It will be very difficult for Roma to make 40 million from this sale. They certainly could get similar figure from China but the player does not want to play there. The most likely figure, or with the most room to maneuver, is around 28-30 million plus a counter part. Any figure of 24-25 million net will be rejected.”
Antonio Candreva reconfirms his relationship with Inter. His contract renewal, extension from 2020 to 2021, is the latest in a series of appointments started months ago between the player and the club. And it is also a step forward for Inter in terms of FFP. There is no official announcement yet which will come later when he returns from vacation but most has been done: Candreva will spread out the 2.2 million euros a season for an extra year.

This new agreement in fact will help Inter regarding UEFA FFP, lowering overall wages and reducing player’s budget cost (by June 30th, considering amortization, value would be 11 million). This move also prepares for future sale. Yes, because Candreva should not be considered completely off the market with the renewal. For him, Inter are willing to listen to offers that have not yet arrived. There are rumors of English clubs wanting him but there is no confirmation.
Mino Raiola is working his butt off to find a new team for Andrea Pinamonti. According to FC Inter News, the well-known agent wants to satisfy Pinamonti’s need but also that of Inter which would like to make at least 12 million euros from this sale. Discussion is open in Italy while from Spain, there is an offer from Leganes for 10 million. Even Juventus, a club who has always been a great admirer of Pinamonti and has made inquiry for the player but Ausilio is very clear: a straight up no to the Bianconeri.

In the end, the most likely scenario could be Genoa with whom, Inter have already defined the sale of Radu and Valietti for about 13 million euros. There is a meeting scheduled for next Tuesday between Enrico Preziosi and Mino Raiola to talk about the 1999-born forward that is on the way out of Inter.
After more than 15 years, Ronaldo still remembers the negative relationship with Hector Cuper, with whom he shares the bitter disappointment on May 5th. So bitter that led him to leave Inter to join Real Madrid in the summer of 2002.

“My story at Inter ended badly because of him, and yet he continued to coach there. Perhaps he had the best agent in the world. I was recovered after my surgery and I wanted to play, but our relationship was not good. I did not think that I would get to ask the president to choose between him and me. In the end, I went to play in a wonderful team such as Real Madrid but I can say that Cuper was the worst coach that I ever had in my career.”
Emmers was mentioned before but it seems right now that the Belgian midfielder will stay out of this exchange. According to FC Inter News, Emmers is still waiting to understand his future. Inter are not completely convinced to sell the player because of his potential and massive growth margin. And so, as previously mentioned above, Emmers is not included in this negotiation.

For the Inter Primavera player, there is strong interest from Chievo Verona but there has not been any kind of serious and concrete negotiation. Bologna and Sassuolo remain as well, plus some interest from abroad.
:thumbup:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 18 jun 2018, 09:02

slika

To See the Stars Again - season ticket kampanja

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 18 jun 2018, 10:06

...which must make 60-65 million by June 30th in order to avoid UEFA sanctions.
Sa 30m popelo se na 65 :urnebes: :urnebes: :urnebes:

Tko drugi nego lažljivci sa Premium Sporta.

Oni i Corierre (delo sport) veći smradovi od Tuttosporta.Gazzetta je isto tu negdje.

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 18 jun 2018, 12:08

Što znači da ne treba pratiti uopšte šta se po medijima vrti. Jedino Di Marzio ubode ponekad, ostalo je namjerno nabijanje krvnog pritiska navijačima Intera.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 18 jun 2018, 12:41

Pedulla - Pastore u Romi done deal, nadam se da ce ubrzo i potvrda za Nainggolana. :kafa:

Također, Di Marzio javlja da W. Sabatini ide u Sampdoriu, nadamo se i tu nastavku 'suradnje'. :mrgreen:
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 18 jun 2018, 19:43

:tokralju:

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 18 jun 2018, 20:29

Marketing služba zadnjih godinu-dvije radi strašan posao
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 jun 2018, 00:35

Ja sam još oduševljen kako su The Movie napravili.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 19 jun 2018, 12:42

Di Marzio - Pastore close to Roma and Nainggolan close to Inter. Both clubs want to finalize deals by 30th June.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 jun 2018, 12:51

Samo ne za onih 30m plus Pinamonti i Zaniolo o čemu se jučer pričalo negdje.Teško je opisat koliko bi to užasan deal bio.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 19 jun 2018, 12:54

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Samo ne za onih 30m plus Pinamonti i Zaniolo o čemu se jučer pričalo negdje.Teško je opisat koliko bi to užasan deal bio.
Ma sumnjam da ce obojicu ukljucit u deal. 25mil+Pinamonti bi po meni bilo fer. :beba:
Ako obojicu dadnu onda cifra ne smije biti ni priblizna 30mil.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 jun 2018, 13:00

Meni se i to čini kao previše.

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.