FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Biscione
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la Biscione » 27 maj 2018, 09:13

Malo off-topica:

Obzirom da ovdje među nama ima onih koji Maura, radi par profulanih zicera, nazivaju chokerom i luzerom. Ovaj video je za njih da vide šta u međuvremenu fula igrač koji je ljetos cjenovno i po rejtinzima bio izjednačen sa Maurom (iako smo mi Interisti uvijek znali da je naš kapetan duplo bolji).
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Elki
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Elki » 27 maj 2018, 12:37

Ma Maurito je igracina nek pricaju sta god hoce, nek fuli gol sa 2 cm on je nas kapiten..Forza Mauro..Forza Inter!!
I mrtvi žive za ŽELJU! 1921..TM87..

Forza Željo..forza Inter..!!!!WILD!!!!

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 maj 2018, 14:09

Koliko Icardi fula zicera za sezonu toliko vecina napadača fula za nekoliko utakmica.Nesto drugačiji postoci nego Optini,ali i dalje najbolji,ne samo u Serie A nego i u Europi:
slika
:wave:
According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the team will reconvene (except those who have the World Cup) to pre-season training camp at Appiano Gentile on 9-10 of July. Followed by 3 to 4 friendly matches which are yet to be official.

Here are the dates:

9-10 July – Preseason training camp
1 August – Inter-Chelsea
7 August – Inter-Sevilla
12 August – Inter-Atletico Madrid
18-19 August – First matchday in Serie A
18-19 September – First matchday for Champions League group stage
For the first time in years, Inter will not make the usual intercontinental tour in Asia or the United States but it will remain in the Old Continent. A decision that Luciano Spalletti is not going against since between endless flights, various transfers, time zones, commitments with sponsors and fans and often unsustainable climate (in Nanjing last July, it was 42 degree Celsius with 90% humidity and multiple training sessions were canceled), these long journeys do bring in money but they make it impossible to work well on the field.

In this case, however, the coach has nothing to do with this decision. He would love to be close to the fans around the world and to encourage the expansion of the brand. The decision was shared with the organizers of the International Champions Cup. Inter skipped the Asian tour of the summer that brings together the best clubs in the world (although the star players will be at the World Cup). In the United States, the priority went to English and Spanish clubs because they, for some time, have made precisely the investment for this market.

But for Inter, they will play three ICC matches on August 1st against Chelsea, 7th against Sevilla and 12th against Atletico Madrid. All are in Europe. All are quick travel. In addition, the only central field here is at the Suning training center of Appiano Gentile. The other big news is the absence of altitude. No more agreement with Riscone in Brunico and so Inter decided to stay home. Dressing room and the gym have recently been redone but other things will be sorted out such as air conditioning system and other maintenance operations will be carried out at Pinetina. This will not affect the rooms of the players while the Primavera could take advantage of the nearby residence used by Italian national team in November to prepare for the World Cup play-off against Sweden.

Despite the sensitivity shown by the club towards the fan, it will be a close pre-season training camp. In fact, it is impossible to open training sessions for the fans due to limited seats (190) that will only allow events to be held on invitation for sponsors and Inter Club. It is unthinkable to extend the reception area due to restrictions imposed by the Park Authority where sports center is located. Before the three ICC matches, there will be another 3-4 friendlies. Opponents are still need to be defined (it was discussed on Wednesday in the meeting with Spalletti) but a couple of matches should be between Swiss and Austrian club. The fans will be able to see these matches.
Dobra je ovo stvar da se ne ide na neke turneje nego ostane u Italiji
At the end of this past season, Inter managed to get 72 points, the most since 2010-2011 season, and +10 compared to previous season. This achievement makes them the most improve team in Serie A, 12th best in Europe overall.

Here are the rankings:

Inter +10
Dijon +11
Lyon +11
Montpellier +12
Manchester United +12
Bayer Leverkusen +14
Burnley +14
Marseille +15
Schalke +20
Real Betis +21
Manchester City +22
Valencia +27
In the last 13 years, he (Spalletti) has only missed the Champions League twice and never in the past seven years
“Karamoh is a good player and the fans like him. Maybe he should improve a bit in front of the opposing goal but in any case, he has great qualities and so much room for improvement,” said Spalletti on the young Frenchman.
Martinez’s contract will be submitted on July 1st and it will be for five years.
Evo i objašnjenja kako je doveden prije nego su sređeni Cancelo i Rafinha.
Most of the credits of how Inter have incredibly improved its defense going from allowing 49 goals in 2016-2017 to just 30 this year go to Spalletti and Skriniar, the best central defender in Serie A and top five in Europe. However, there is one more person that works tirelessly behind the scenes and should be given the same amount of praise and credits, we are talking about defensive guru Giovanni Martusciello. He left Empoli in 2017 and joined Inter to become Spalletti’s technical collaborator with defensive expertise.

According to Calciomercato, Martusciello could join Maurizio Sarri (both worked together at Empoli) at Chelsea. Certainly it would be a huge loss for Spalletti and Inter as a whole. Let’s wait for further confirmation…
Baš mi je neki dan pao na pamet :thumbup: Nadam se da će ostat.
Both Stefan De Vrij and Kwadwo Asamoah already underwent Inter medical. The one for the Dutch was in great secrecy and it took place outside of Italy while the one for the Ghanaian, it was one week before the end of the season. Contracts for both have also been submitted and so we are only missing the official announcement which will come int he most opportune time.

For De Vrij, it is necessary to wait for the two friendlies of the Netherlands, first against Slovakia and then the second, on June 4th, with Italy. We may have to wait after pre-season training camp starts to hear his first word as Inter player.

The former Juventus player is now on vacation, no longer playing for his country. In short, he will be at Spalletti’s disposal on day one. Good news for Inter coach who, at the moment, has only 6 players involved int he World Cup: Miranda, Brozovic, Perisic, Vecino, Joao Mario and Nagatomo, the last two have future far away from Pinetina.
Na kraju će ispast odlicna stvar što nema Icardija,De Vrija,Skriniara,Asamoaha...na prvenstvu.Jos da Prcija ispadne u skupini :thumbup:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 maj 2018, 17:50

slika
slika
The nerazzurri’s manager Luciano Spalletti spoke to Sky Sport about his captain’s future:”I’ve spoken to Mauro multiple times: he’s giving us a precise message, he’s never in doubt when you talk to him. Mauro is an Inter player, he’s happy here and he wants to stay, but there are clubs who if they decide they want to take one of your players, they can do so. Up until that day you’re inflexible, and then you are happy to go there. We must be ready for anything. The fact that he went to the airport for Lautaro Martinez says it all about his respect for his teammate, this is why he’s our captain
Dočekao brata :kafa:
slika

Jedan od najjacih trenutaka sezone.4 gola,2 žuta ove sezone...ima li tko jači? :zviz:

slika
:thumbup:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 27 maj 2018, 18:57

Ako vec imaju €35mil za potrosit na novog veznjaka, nadam se da će ih potrosit na Radju. Naravno prvo se nadam da će otkupit Rafinhu, pa i Cancela.. Barella je talent, ali mislim da je još zelen za Inter.

Izgleda da je Candreva na transfer-listi i da se za njeg traži €15mil, zamjena ce mu biti Verdi ili Politano.
Nadam se Verdi :zviz: Politano mi je mehhh. :thumbdown:
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 27 maj 2018, 19:32

Meni su oba meh, prosjecni tal igraci, a za obojicu treba dati 30 mil. Jeftinije bi bilo Sansonea vratit iz Spanjolske a isti je rang.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 27 maj 2018, 19:50

Meni je Verdi igracina. Ove godine kad sam ga god gledao odusevio me je. Lijeva ili desna noga svejedno mu je, brz, odlican sut, dribling, ubačaj, slobodnjak. €20mil mu je cijena, ali sa nekom Skriniar-Caprari operacijom moglo bi se to i spustiti. Velikii upgrade na Candrevu bi bio. :mrgreen:

Politano mi je s druge strane totalni prosjek. Za rotacije sa Perisicem mozda nebi bio los, al za nekih max €15mil..
#SuningOUT

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 27 maj 2018, 20:11

Slažem se, Verdi bi bio odličan a Politano rezerva ako ne uspijemo možemo nikog boljeg, ali on bi naravno bio veliku upgrade u odnosu na Candrevu.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 28 maj 2018, 07:54

Može Verdi,ali ako neće bit preko 20.Al ja ne vidim kako će ga ovi za 20 pustit.A i tih 20 se ne bi smjelo u kešu platit sve jer ti treba još jedno backup krilo.10+ igrač.Lik 26 ima i jednu vrlo dobru sezonu u karijeru.I to u Bologni.Vuče na flop u boljem klubu.
According to Goal Italia, the almost impossible dream of Juventus for the 2018 summer transfer market window is Mauro Icardi whose clause of 110 million is only valid for foreign clubs. However, the Argentinian has been followed with great attention by Beppe Marotta and his collaborator Fabio Paratici for years.
Čime se ovi pucaju :lol:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 28 maj 2018, 22:45

Golazo Jomija :kafa:

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 28 maj 2018, 22:48

Hahaha cim sam vidio na rezultatima da je zabio gol znao sam da ces postavit video :mrgreen:

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 28 maj 2018, 23:58

I ne bi da nije ovakva pracka :P

Ista moguca pojacanja se spominju oko 3-4 talijanska kluba.Svako ljeto ista priča.
Eder is wanted by Valencia. The Inter forward has attracted the attention of Marcelino’s club after a good season under the guidance of coach Luciano Spalletti.
:lol:
Andriy Lunin comments on the rumors linking him to Inter, Juventus and also Napoli.

“Inter made an approach for me but if there are nothing yet and it probably means that there was nothing.
Braida izjavio da postoji mogućnost da se Rafinha vrati u Inter iduce sezone.Kaze nije sigurno,ali postoji mogucnost.Kao što rekoh,sa Barcelonom će se dat razgovarat za razliku od Valencije.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 29 maj 2018, 00:30

Monaco proda Fabinha danas za 55mil+, a spominje se da su ozbiljno zagrizli za Dalberta. :beba:
Do kraja Mercata prodat Dalberta 20, Candrevu 15, J.Maria 25-30, Edera 7, Santona 3, Nagatoma 5... To je 70-80mil. Imat ce se mislim jos minimalno oko 60+mil za potrosit ovo ljeto.

Kupit Rafinhu 25mil, Nainggolana 40mil, Verdija 20mil+primaverac, za Cancela poslije 1.7og ponudit 40mil i Murilla..
Trazih danas cijel dan desnog beka na TMu kao dostojnu zamjenu za Cancela, nijednog nisam nasao... :cry:
Corriere della Sera: Juventus offering 50 million euros + Gonzalo Higuain for Mauro Icardi

Na čem su ovi :urnebes: :urnebes: :urnebes:
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 29 maj 2018, 06:48

Ja bi ih zamjenio samo da vidim misljenje forumasa jel Icardi treba igrati ispred Higuaina u reprezentaciji :kafa:

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 29 maj 2018, 09:56

Icardi magično jednim med. pregledom postaje najbolji napadač svijeta :thumbup:

Ne mogu se odlucit sta je gore...da je izmišljeno ovo ili da se stvarno događa :urnebes:
Jericho je napisao/la:J.Maria 25-30
Malo,premalo :problem:
Speaking to the media at the Dutch camp, Stefan De Vrij confirms that he was not sure about playing in Lazio-Inter.

“As we were preparing for the game, I told the club that I did not have good feelings about it. I did not think that I could have played well in it. But they told me that they wanted me to play. I spent so many nice years at Lazio. We did our best to reach the Champions League. All those who know me knew that I gave everything in that game. It was not easy for me. I tried to play my best.
The relationship is not great since Valencia pressed to have Cancelo back in January and they have now closed the door on any possible renegotiation on the price. And so if the Spaniards really want Eder, they will have to pay no less than 10 million and it will be an outright operation.

****: CdS
:hmmmmm:

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 29 maj 2018, 10:18

Magicni pregled dr.Agricole :mrgreen:

Ne ozbiljno kako netko moze pisati ovakve pizdarije, ne postoji apsolutno jedan razlog da se ovaj transfer dogodi, pa sve i da Icardi nekim cudom odluci preci Inter ga sigurno nebi proda u Juventus. Novinari su cudo.

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 29 maj 2018, 17:23

Suning does not stop - Nearly €40m in revenues for sponsors only from China: Inter continues to grow in Asia.
The Nerazzurri company has formalized, in the economic report of the subsidiary Inter Media and Communication SpA (a company in which revenues from sponsorships and TV rights converge), the figures of some new contracts signed in recent months. So Inter signed a 10.5 million euro agreement in 2018 with the Chinese companies FullShare (active in the sectors of services for tourism and for the education of children) and Donkey Mother (online travel agency), while the agreement with iMedia, a Chinese sports marketing agency, for the current season is worth 27.2 million euros.

In the first nine months of the 2017/18 financial year, Inter had revenues from sponsors and TV rights for 156.5 million euro (158.2 at 31 March 2017): at the end of the season, the estimated revenue was set at € 203.5 million. However, from China, 22.5 million euros have not yet been collected for the co-branding agreements for the 2016/17 season.

"In detail - explains Calcio e Finanza - Inter had 60.1 million euros in revenues from sponsorships in the first nine months: of these, 7.5 million from the Pirelli sponsor (up from 7.2 million euros 2016, given the growth of the base figure that Inter will earn in 2017/18, ie 10.1 million against 9.7 in the previous season), 2.8 million from the Nike technical sponsor (which will pay 3.8 million, compared to 9.5 million in 2016/17, due to the club's results over the last few years), 10.5 million from sponsorships linked to the Infront agreement (falling as the lower will be the base figure that will receive the " Inter in the season, from 20.7 to 20.1 million), and finally 39.2 million euros from regional sponsorships in Asia and the sale of naming rights, up from 34.9 million last year, in particular to Suning's bonus bonuses related to team performance (5.1 million bonuses) which will grow further thanks to the agreements above. "

TV RIGHTS - Those in the Serie A remained in line with last year (85.1 million euros vs. 80.1 million in the first half 2016/17, considering direct and indirect revenues), while revenues from Uefa , down from 6.4 million last year (linked to participation in the European League) to 539,000 euros in the first half of 2017/18.

At 31 March 2018, Inter Media and Communications had a profit of € 23.9 million, up from € 23.7 million in the first half of the year ended March 31, 2017. This is therefore a part of the revenues for Inter : instead, the parent company Fc Internazionale Spa is responsible for, for example, race or capital gains.

Growth in revenue, however, will not be enough to solve the financial fair play: they will, however, need to make about 30/40 million gains. Returning to the data for the first nine months, the bond issued by the same Inter Media of 287.9 ​​million (which was used to repay the debt to Goldman Sachs, which at December 31, 2016 was 196 million euro) led to net financial position at -244,668 million euros, down from -179.9 million a year ago.

In addition, the Nerazzurri club provided an update regarding the payment of sponsorship contracts by Suning and other Chinese companies: a total of 68.1 million euros were received for a total of 125.2 millions of euros. With regard to the financial year ended June 30, 2017, there are still some 22.5 million in bonuses for the 2016/17 co-branding contract, which Inter believes it will be able to cash in the coming weeks.
slika
#SuningOUT

lisicedin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lisicedin » 29 maj 2018, 20:08

sto lik place na kraju utakmice

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 30 maj 2018, 20:10

Moratti: "Icardi? Rather than the clause, its better to get Higuain and €50 million."
Poslušajte gazdu :kafa: :mrgreen:
★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 30 maj 2018, 20:17

Koliko vidim iz postova nekolicine koja mi nije na ignoreu,ovi tamo na temi NK Licemjera izgleda ozbiljno raspravljaju o dolasku Icardija :lol: :urnebes: I onda se cudimo sto isti ti likovi puše priče o Buffonu kao nekom svecu i mnoge druge.Bolest.
slika
:wave:
Ono najsimpatičnije od svega je kako se "bolji igrač od Icardija koji sa potpunim pravom ide ispred njega na SP" pokušava zamijenit slabijim igračem :thumbup:
#Icardi, la firma sul contratto slitta: la società vuole capire se dall'estero arriverà un'offerta

Cds
Pogledajmo koje novine izbacuju ovakve vijesti...one koje je Spalletti popljuvao na zadnjoj presici kuknjava
Zadnja vijest im je Inter ponudio razmjenu Icardi za Higuina i 50M kuknjava
According to Alfredo Pedulla of Sport Italia, dialogues between Luciano Spalletti and Radja Nainggolan have intensified in recent days. The Belgian midfielder, just like last season, remains the big favorite on Spalletti’s wish list. Nainggolan’s potential signing will not relate to that of Rafinha on whom Inter will try until the very end to keep the player in Milan.
Pedulla :hmmmmm: Roma bi ga svakako rado prodala ovo ljeto.Mozda bi se moglo nesto dogovorit,ali dug je put do realizacije ovoga.
The idea is to sign the player and then leave him at Cagliari for a year, similar to what Inter are doing with Bastoni and Atalanta.
Ovo ne bi bilo loše uz razumnu cijenu.

A konačno su se počela spominjat i neka nova imena za krilo.I malo sam proučavao onu dvojicu...definitivno sam prije za Verdija nego Politana.Za razumnu cijenu.Al izgleda da će njega bit teže potpisat.

Iako jos mjesec dana ima do otvaranja mercata za Inter,do tada treba prodat većinu ovog nepotrebnog.
Musa Barrow:In the tunnel when we met the other team’s players. I saw Icardi one time and I said to myself: I want to be like him.
Badelju istekao ugovor?Bolje njega nego Borju imat za rotaciju :hmmmmm:
Milan Skriniar once again reiterates his strong will of staying at Inter. Speaking to Pravda Sport, the defender says that “staying at Inter is my desire and that of the club. I have no news of any particular to offer. I have no reason to leave and I do not even think that Inter would make me leave. I also like the fact that we will play in the Champions League and I cannot wait for it. We are not talking about a departure.
Jericho je napisao/la:Suning does not stop - Nearly €40m in revenues for sponsors only from China: Inter continues to grow in Asia.
The Nerazzurri company has formalized, in the economic report of the subsidiary Inter Media and Communication SpA (a company in which revenues from sponsorships and TV rights converge), the figures of some new contracts signed in recent months. So Inter signed a 10.5 million euro agreement in 2018 with the Chinese companies FullShare (active in the sectors of services for tourism and for the education of children) and Donkey Mother (online travel agency), while the agreement with iMedia, a Chinese sports marketing agency, for the current season is worth 27.2 million euros.

In the first nine months of the 2017/18 financial year, Inter had revenues from sponsors and TV rights for 156.5 million euro (158.2 at 31 March 2017): at the end of the season, the estimated revenue was set at € 203.5 million. However, from China, 22.5 million euros have not yet been collected for the co-branding agreements for the 2016/17 season.

"In detail - explains Calcio e Finanza - Inter had 60.1 million euros in revenues from sponsorships in the first nine months: of these, 7.5 million from the Pirelli sponsor (up from 7.2 million euros 2016, given the growth of the base figure that Inter will earn in 2017/18, ie 10.1 million against 9.7 in the previous season), 2.8 million from the Nike technical sponsor (which will pay 3.8 million, compared to 9.5 million in 2016/17, due to the club's results over the last few years), 10.5 million from sponsorships linked to the Infront agreement (falling as the lower will be the base figure that will receive the " Inter in the season, from 20.7 to 20.1 million), and finally 39.2 million euros from regional sponsorships in Asia and the sale of naming rights, up from 34.9 million last year, in particular to Suning's bonus bonuses related to team performance (5.1 million bonuses) which will grow further thanks to the agreements above. "

TV RIGHTS - Those in the Serie A remained in line with last year (85.1 million euros vs. 80.1 million in the first half 2016/17, considering direct and indirect revenues), while revenues from Uefa , down from 6.4 million last year (linked to participation in the European League) to 539,000 euros in the first half of 2017/18.

At 31 March 2018, Inter Media and Communications had a profit of € 23.9 million, up from € 23.7 million in the first half of the year ended March 31, 2017. This is therefore a part of the revenues for Inter : instead, the parent company Fc Internazionale Spa is responsible for, for example, race or capital gains.

Growth in revenue, however, will not be enough to solve the financial fair play: they will, however, need to make about 30/40 million gains. Returning to the data for the first nine months, the bond issued by the same Inter Media of 287.9 ​​million (which was used to repay the debt to Goldman Sachs, which at December 31, 2016 was 196 million euro) led to net financial position at -244,668 million euros, down from -179.9 million a year ago.

In addition, the Nerazzurri club provided an update regarding the payment of sponsorship contracts by Suning and other Chinese companies: a total of 68.1 million euros were received for a total of 125.2 millions of euros. With regard to the financial year ended June 30, 2017, there are still some 22.5 million in bonuses for the 2016/17 co-branding contract, which Inter believes it will be able to cash in the coming weeks.
slika
slika
:urnebes:
slika
Druga najgledanija ekipa Italije na tv ekranima :thumbup:

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 11 gostiju.