FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Captain4
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la Captain4 » 09 jan 2019, 17:39

Mislim da se ovdje njega ništa ne pita. Između dvije vatre.

10 miliona je ništa za takvog igrača, dosta lošijih igrača prima takvu platu. A o ovim izjavama qurve nemam šta da kažem. Koliko je dobar igrač toliko je i glup što je ženu postavio da bude agent. Jepeni model odjednom se preruši u fudbalskog agenta.
"We need to suffer. And we need to fight."

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 09 jan 2019, 19:23

Ma kakvo glup, nije mogao bolji potez uraditi. Pare ostaju u kuci. Budite sigurni da sve ona sto kaze je u saglasnosti sa Icardijem.
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 09 jan 2019, 20:48

Neš ti panike :lol:

Svaki put isto i ljudi se i dalje primaju.

A duplo vecu placu je trebao imat jos prije 6 mjeseci.Kao i Skriniar.Sve je na klubu.

Što se Wande tiče ona je primjer najboljeg agent kojeg mozes poželjet.

Dajte čovjeku što je odavno zasluzio.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 09 jan 2019, 21:28

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:A duplo vecu placu je trebao imat jos prije 6 mjeseci.Kao i Skriniar.Sve je na klubu.
:thumbup:
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 10 jan 2019, 15:37

Evo stigao je debilko kapetanko da brani qrvu raspalu, a ni jednom se nije sjetio demantirati qrvine gluposti. Uzet mu traku vec iducu utakmicu. Kapiten Intera se ne ponasa ovako. :puke:
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

Puma
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Puma » 10 jan 2019, 17:12

Da, da treba da igra za 7-8 miliona i suti i kune se u ljubav klubu.

Pogledajte malo koliko zaradjuju igraci njegovog ranga i cak i oni dosta losiji. Covjek nije glup, zna koliko vrijedi.

Mi imamo najgoru fan bazu na svijetu, tacno kad vidim sta se pise i komentarise ovih dana bude mi malo i drago sto nas nema nigdje.

Ocekujem slicnu reakciju i od Skriniara uskoro koji je sa primanjima tu negdje sa Bicakcicem. Ljudi ce ici gdje ih vise cijene a vi slobodno prizivajte razne Duvan Zapate, De Paule i slicne velikane.
Call the coroner!
There's gonna be a lot of slow singin' and flower-bringin'
If my burglar alarm starts ringin'

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 10 jan 2019, 17:54

Tako je
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 10 jan 2019, 17:54

Meni je ok da ima placu koju zasluzuje ali mi nije ok sta povisicu trazi svakih sezonu/sezonu ipo, i sta koristi ove glupe ucjene, kao postoji mogucnost da ode u juventus i slicne pizdarije. Jbt niti jednom nije proslo to sranje sa produzenjem ugovora u nekoj tisini, uvijek neki cirkus, gluma, ucjene itd.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 10 jan 2019, 17:58

I treba dobit vecu platu. Niko to ne spori. Al kapiten Intera je ne trazi na ovakav nacin i preko ove raspale qrve.

Kapitensku mu treba uzet. Pod hitno.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 10 jan 2019, 18:14

For me this is simple, give Icardi what he wants and what's relevant. Just as last time, we can't value a player 100-200 million euro's and let him make 4.5 million euro's a year. You think he's worth that? Give him a wage that mirrors his market value
Goals & assists in Serie A for Icardi:

14/15: 22+6
15/16: 16+4
16/17: 24+8
17/18: 29+1
18/19: 9+2

Mauro delivers 20-30 points a season.
He gets €4.5m.
Inter has done a financial masterpiece until now, but they shouldn't stretch it. Meet Icardi's demands, now.
:salut:

Zadnje produzenje jos 2016.bilo.Ne znam šta se čeka.Situacija neodovoljivo podsjeca na mrtvi Pirelli koji se na kartu tradicije šlepa sa mizernim sponzorskim ugovorom.Tako ovdje ljudi u klubu se pokušavaju šlepat na to što je kapetan i sto puta je izjavljivao da zeli ostat ovdje.Sami su se doveli u ovu situaciju.Izvolite dat pare gospodo.Još jučer.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 11 jan 2019, 18:46

Icardi:My renewal will happen when Inter make a correct and concrete offer.
Sve je jasno.Iduci tjedan sastanak Marotte i Wande.Inače,odlično kako je usput opleo po Gazzetti i ostalima :thumbup:

Klub za sada nudi samo 6.5+ bonusi izgleda.Wanda navodno 8+ bonusi trazi.Skroz ok cijena.
FCIN reports that the finalization of this deal is expected to come around spring time.
Steven Zhang himself started the rebuilding work: “Mauro is our captain. Soon we will meet and talk about his contract. We are not having discussions with the player who is very professional and everything is ok. The disciplinary chapter for being late is closed, and now it is time to talk about the future: “The fans can stay calm,” said Marotta.
“Godin wants to stay at Atletico, he is happy in Madrid: he is the captain of the team and is loved by all. But he also knows that this will be the last big contract of his career and he expects Atletico to put in a strong effort. Simeone, who has full power on the sporting side of thing, has imposed the policy that after 30 years old, renewals will only happen on the year to year basis, just like what happened to Torres and Gabi.”

And this is why Godin, according to AS, prefers Inter offer.

“Atletico offer him a one-year deal, with the option to extend it further just by making a few appearances, something that the Uruguayan would achieve without problems. But Godin does not want any risks and prefers a fixed two-year deal.”
Francuzi pišu da je Radja odbio PSG :thumbup:
After re establishing himself at Santos where he scored 18 goals in 35 matches following a disappointing stretch in Europe, Gabigol is joining Flamengo. While West Ham had also pursued the Inter owned striker, Gabigol decided to return to Brazil. The move to Flamengo will be made official in the coming hours
slika
Inter are following Empoli's Traorè with attention and the interest is becoming more concrete and a possible meeting with player's agents in the coming days. The Empoli midfielder has 16 appearances in his first season as a starter in Serie A and this has attracted in interest from many clubs with Inter leading the pack. The Nerazzurri have also made contact for Gabriel Brazão, the goalkeeper from Cruzeiro. It is a possible move that could be made in conjunction with Cheivo.
The confirmation of Inter interest comes from the Tuscan club president Fabrizio Corsi: “There are three teams that have recently asked us about Traorè: one is Inter, while Napoli and Roma have not contacted us. Another team is French, one that plays regularly in the Champions League.”
Yesterday, Sport Italia reported that Inter have activated the buy-back option to bring home Andrew Gravillon, former Inter Primavera defender, who was sold to Benevento last summer for capital gains. According to report, there are two paths that Inter could take with him: the first is to use Gravillon as the fourth defender in the squad for the 2019-2020 season while the second is to include the Guadeloupian in negotiation for Joachim Andersen.
Dosta kandidata za četvrtog stopera iduce sezone.Bastoni je poceo igrat u Atalanti,Vanheusden je regularan u Standardu,a možda se i ovog Andersena dovede što ne bi bilo loše.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 12 jan 2019, 10:42

The name of AS Roma has emerged as a serious candidate to land Hector Herrera who is going to be out of contract this summer. However, Sport Italia journalist Alfredo Pedulla has different idea: “As far as I know, talk with Inter is the most advanced. The Nerazzurri have always appreciated him.”
Kakav je ovaj :problem:

Mada...:
The future of Hector Herrera remains a puzzle to be solved, even more so now that his agent has opened the possibility of staying at Porto despite having a contract that expires June 30th, 2019.

“Hector does not close the door of continuing with Porto. We talked to president Pinto da Costa and anything can happen. Nothing that has been written or said in the last few days is true. Hector has not made commitment to any club, not with Inter, Milan or Roma. One of the lies that was written is that I flew to Italy to finalize the details of the contract. I did not leave Porto because my daughter is sick.

“Talk about his non-EU status is also a lie. The laws are now different, have been since September and Hector will only meet requirements to apply for a Portuguese passport in July, to obtain the EU status. But, as everyone knows, this is a process that can take several months. Anyway, one certain thing is that Hector will not leave Porto this month. He wants to win other trophies with the club and this is all he thinks about.”
According to Alfredo Pedulla of Sport Italia, in the last few hours, Inter have stepped forward for Alfred Duncan after Milan contacted Sassuolo. The Nerazzurri asked to have the player on loan with option to buy but under these conditions, Sassuolo did not yield.

Milan also wanted the player on loan with option to buy but they too received a straight no from the Neroverdi.
Not just Gabriel Barbosa, Inter and Flamengo may not be done when it comes to transfer negotiation. In fact, both sides also had the opportunity to talk about Miranda and youngsters of the Brazilian club. And here is the other good news for Inter which have obtained rights of first refusals on those young stars (Lincoln etc…).

About Miranda, “Flamengo would like to acquire him immediately but Inter cannot let him go right now without a good cash offer so that it can be reinvested in finding Miranda’s replacement.”
According to Sky Sport, Inter will see Joao Miranda’s agent next week to define the future of someone who is looking around for a new team. He wants more minutes, something that was missing in the first part of the season under Luciano Spalletti.
8M se trazi za Mirandu ako bi isao sada u siječnju.
Inter continue working on the renewal of Milan Skriniar. According to the Corriere dello Sport, “the parties have heard from each other and decided to meet at the end of the transfer market to try closing the gap between offer and demand.
Yesterday afternoon was spent to fine tune the strategy to bring to Italy highly rated goalkeeper Gabriel Brazao. Yesterday was a busy day for Inter and Chievo executives who met in Milan at the Nerazzurri headquarters. The main topic was Cruzeiro 2000-born keeper who Inter like very much, someone that Chievo could acquire in January and then send him to Steve Zhang’s club in the summer.

Cruzeiro evaluate him around €2M and this operation would be paid by the Verona club with Inter remaining only as a spectator, a very interested one ahead of July. Contacts with the Brazilian club are daily and constant as both Inter and Chievo are workin together for a Julio Cesar style of operation. Feelings for the successful ending of negotiation are positive even if it will take some time to conclude everything
Besides the discussion for Gabriel Brazao, yesterday Inter and Chievo also met to speak about numerous young talents especially the Vignato brothers.

The first is Emanuel who plays with the Gialloblu Primavera but has been training with the first team for two seasons. The 2000-born made his Serie A debut at 17 years old in Serie A against Roma. And second is Samuele who is the absolute star of the U-15 team.

With Chievo sporting director Romairone, both side also talked about Karamoko, 2001-born central midfielder who is having a stand-out season with Primavera and many clubs are interested in him.

Discussion is postponed until next week and Inter are very interested in acquiring all three in January transfer window.
Stvara se dobri odnosi i sa Chievom.
After Giuseppe Marotta, another Juventus executive is about to move to Inter. We are talking about Federico Cherubini, considered a great expert in youth football. Cherubini, sponsored greatly by Marotta, would cover an intermediate sector, taking care of all the work that develops youth players to have professional career.
:thumbup:

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 18 jan 2019, 19:38

Nesto ozbiljnije se pise danas za Barellu, decko je Interista i izgleda da mu je Inter prvi izbor, ali cijena je paprena.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Captain4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Captain4 » 19 jan 2019, 14:55

Kakav Barella. Opaliti 60 miliona za doktora fudbala Ruben Nevesa :kafa:

Shogun
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Shogun » 19 jan 2019, 15:40

Captain4 je napisao/la:Kakav Barella. Opaliti 60 miliona za doktora fudbala Ruben Nevesa :kafa:
Neves bi nam legao k'o budali samar. Jesi li vidio njegovu danasnju asistenciju u pobjedi protiv Leicestera? :o

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 19 jan 2019, 16:04

Nek smo mi dali Zaniola za male pare ..,

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 19 jan 2019, 17:10

Nikad čuo za tog Nevesa,al s obzirom da vidim da igra u Premiershipu moze se prestat uopce sa razmisljanjem da je njega moguce dovest ako je imalo dobar.

I **** vas Zaniolo.Takvih Zaniola pa i boljih ima jos nekoliko u klubu,a ovaj nikad ne bi dobio šansu da je ostao pa bi se pisalo odbili dat nekog kvazi talenta za ponajboljeg veznog lige.Eto vam Zaniola u Xianu Emmersu,igra drugu ligu.Kakav božji Zaniolo i plakanje :facepalm: Sa Zaniolom su svi u klubu bili svjesni koga se odriču i ne vjerujem da itko žali niti bi trebao.A što se tiče ostalih Zaniola zato se i stavljaju buy back klauzule u svaki drugi deal ako netko ovako iskoči.Sa Romom to jbg ipak ne mozes napravit jer nikad ne bi pristalo na tako nesto.20ak M i Zaniolo za Radju uz rješavanje onog klošara Santona su i dalje dobar deal.Radja tek kreće.Vjerujem da će bit odličan ovaj drugi dio sezone.

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 19 jan 2019, 20:10

Zaniolo nije bio običan primaverac, on je po meni najveći talenat iz primavere kojeg smo izbacili još od Balotellija. Za razliku od ostalih klinaca on se prije nas dokazao i igranjem sa "odraslim" (Seriji B) i evo u Romi sa potvrdio klasu, sad se očekuje poziv u repku i već vrijedi 50 mil. A mi se samo možemo molit na koju će nogu Rađa ustat prije utakmica i hoćel mu se uopće igrat.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 19 jan 2019, 20:17

Ja bih i sad poslije velika 2 gola Zaniola napravio isti transfer za Radju.

Captain4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Captain4 » 20 jan 2019, 15:16

Shogun je napisao/la:
Captain4 je napisao/la:Kakav Barella. Opaliti 60 miliona za doktora fudbala Ruben Nevesa :kafa:
Neves bi nam legao k'o budali samar. Jesi li vidio njegovu danasnju asistenciju u pobjedi protiv Leicestera? :o
Jedan takav bi riješio dosta problema u redovima ekipe. Među top10 veznjaka Premiershipa po mom mišljenju.

Ovoj ekipi fali kreativac, Broz je i kreativac i destruktivac i svaki qurac koji treba u veznom redu dok su ostali nijemi posmatrači. Tu sve počinje i završava.

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 12 gostiju.