FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2019, 17:59

slika
Carlo Mohamed, the midfielder-defender who aims at Inter

The guy, 24, came to the Nerazzurri to propose himself to Conte: "I would like to try with the Primavera and aim for the first team. Role? I prefer the defense because I don't want to run"
"Excuse me, where are the Inter headquarters?" "Look, it's right here ... but who are you?". The scene must have been more or less this. On the one hand, Matteo Barzaghi, a Sky Sport journalist, on the other a 24-year-old guy who wants to play for Inter. The flicker of a reporter is there, the questions come after: "Who are you? Why are you here?". Calm, because history is still to be discovered. Carlo Mohamed presented himself at the Inter headquarters to propose himself to the Nerazzurri. All true, as witnessed by the Sky Sport interview with Carlo.

"Role? Attacking midfielder!"
We have said the age, the name as well, now it's up to the role. He talked about it himself, causing some laughter: "I can play in all roles, but honestly I prefer the defense because I don't feel like running [laughs]. My favorite roles are defender and trequartista. Until now I never signed a football contract, but I trained ".

Mohamed would like to play with Primavera, even though he is no longer of age: "Inter called me and now I am here to see if they will accept my candidacy or not. I would like to try with Primavera and aim to reach the first team" . He has no agent: "I do it myself, I don't need someone to send me."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 avg 2019, 22:51

We are getting closer to the end of the exchange between Cristiano Biraghi and Dalbert. As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio, contacts are continuous and positive, same with the Inter player’s desire to join Fiorentina. Initially, Dalbert leaned towards a return to France with Nice in pole position. The difficulty in finding agreement with the French club prompted Inter to work on exchanging with Fiorentina’s Biraghi. The outcome of negotiation is linked to the will of Dalbert who is now convinced of the Viola as his next club.
Cristiano Biraghi and Inter are ready for a new adventure together. Between them, there is a total agreement for a five-year contract worth €2M net per season. According to FCIN, the agreement with Fiorentina is loan with option to buy between €10M-€15M and the final details will be finalized tomorrow by both clubs.
Dimarco bi izgleda trebao u Torino.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 26 avg 2019, 09:23

Today, wife and agent of Mauro Icardi, Wanda Nara, made her season debut on Tiki Taka and of course the talking point was about the Inter striker.

“Lautaro Martinez’s birthday party? We are like that, we are Argentinians. Take us to a party and we will party (laughs). The future of Icardi? We have many friends in Naples but the decisions are taken in a different way. One who scores 124 goals at 26 years old can adapt to play in any team. Refusal to Napoli? No, he has refused all the teams besides Inter. This decision was taken at the start of the transfer window.

“Juve? Napoil? To me, he would refuse all because he wants to stay at Inter. 100%. He does not consider his adventure at this club to be over. There were offers that no footballer in the world would say no to but he did for Inter. No one has had direct contact with him, with me yes. But the choice is his, no one can impose anything on him. Conte is one of the greatest coaches in the world and he will make a decision to whether to play him or not.

Then maybe Icardi did talk to someone at the club and that person asked him to stay. Maybe that individual is one in management… Many things have been said about us, many of which are false. It was said that Mauro already had an agreement with Juve. Or that I went to Naples. Not true. I haven’t been in Naples for 7 years. Before when I said Icardi would stay at Inter, I was the best agent in the world. Now that he still wants to stay, I’m the worst.”
Jel se ovo neko suprostavlja Marotti? Zanetti mozda...
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 avg 2019, 09:35

The deal involving Cristiano Biraghi and Dalbert has almost reached its conclusion. Tomorrow (August 26th), Fiorentina plans to receive the definitive approval from the Brazilian 25-year-old defender to transfer to Tuscany. Once this occurs, the Italian would consequentially be ready to take the opposite path and return to the Nerazzuri.
Ovo ce danas bit gotovo.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 26 avg 2019, 16:14

Joao Mario u Lokomotiv Moskvi... Posudba + opcija otkupa €18mil na kraju godine.

Eto nam i njeg nazad iduće ljeto. :kafa:
#SuningOUT

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 26 avg 2019, 16:16

Kad se iduce ljeto vrate svi, Perisic, Mario, Dalbert :urnebes:

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 26 avg 2019, 17:38

arminz je napisao/la:Kad se iduce ljeto vrate svi, Perisic, Mario, Dalbert :urnebes:
Pojacanja za LP, nema straha :kafa:
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 avg 2019, 11:37

Lokomotiv Moscow will pay all of Joao Mario's wages
Što će omogucit dolazak novog veznog.
Martial’s recent injury during the Crystal Palace match on August 24th hasn’t changed the situation concerning the Chilean’s international’s future.
On Tuesday, Verona will also close Eddie Salcedo on a loan from Inter.
Marotta: "Wanda Nara's statements? I am annoyed by her words and absolutely deny that any of management, in particular President Steven Zhang, has invited Icardi to remain. Our strategy is very precise; our stance on the situation does not change."
Conte: Icardi? I have read the declarations of Marotta and I think he was very clear. With Sancehz and Biraghi it would be a perfect transfer market? Even the others have had a market. We have also worked on sales. We have substitutes. There has been clarity from the beginning, we know where we can strengthen. Finding even an oppportunity like Lukaku who was paid 65 million for with a five year payment."

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 27 avg 2019, 11:42

Non suonerà più “Pazza Inter” allo stadio per volere di Conte. L’inno ufficiale sarà “C’è solo l’Inter”.
“Not crazy, No more”. Izgleda da je Conteova želja bila da se ukloni "Pazza Inter" prije početka utakmice..

#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 avg 2019, 11:50

Odlična odluka.

Treba vratit Inter Bells ovu zimu :kafa:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 27 avg 2019, 12:23

Zanima me da li su je pustali ikako prije utakmice. Do sad je bilo da svira C’e solo l’Inter pa onda Pazza Inter pred pocetak utakmice. Da li su samo zamijenili redoslijed il je nikako ne pustaju

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 avg 2019, 15:46

Joao Mario is set to start the next chapter of his career at Lokomotiv Moscow. The Inter midfielder travelled to Russia last night to take the medical and sign his contract, he’ll join Lokomotiv on a free loan with an option to buy set at €18 million. The Russian club will pay all of his annual salary of €3.5 million after taxes.
I ovo je riješeno.Dobar igrač,nije se snašao ovdje iz raznih razloga.Nakon što je prvi put šikaniran i htio otić sve dalje je bilo mlaćenje mrtvog magarca.Ako imalo stare forme uhvati ovo će bit otkup bez ikakvih problema.
After the contacts in the last hours, Fiorentina and Dalbert have found an agreement regarding his wages. Yesterday, the Inter player gave his ok for a transfer. The final details still have to be pinned down, but the deal is somewhat complete.

The exchange between Fiorentina and Inter is therefore being defined. with Dalbert heading to the Viola and Biraghi on his way to the Nerazzurri. The operation of both the players will be a dry loan. The players could potentially arrive to meet their new teams this evening if things keep moving quickly.
I ovo je riješeno.

Još Alexis i vezni.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 27 avg 2019, 20:57

The handshake is sealed, the deal between Inter and Fiorentina for Dalbert-Biraghi is completed. Dalbert will move to Fiorentina on a dry loan, while Biragi moves to Inter on a loan with purchase option fixed at €12m. On Wednesday evening Biraghi will arrive in Milan, with his medicals scheduled for Thursday morning. Dalbert is set to arrive in Florence in the coming hours.

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 28 avg 2019, 09:54

Znaci Alexis siguran,
A tko bi mogao biti taj vezni?? SMS ? Vidal ? Rakitic ?

Kako su lagano Conte , Marotta odvojili one igrace iz kluba koji mogu narusiti atmosferu (Perisic, Radja, Icardi) :tokralju:

ItsRamiz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ItsRamiz » 28 avg 2019, 10:30

I doveli Alexisa koji je pro u tome
Prolaznoscu svojom Tebe svjedocim
stvorio Si mene prvo nemocnim
pa mi snagu dao, sad je uzimas
Ti si tvorac, Ti sve tajne znas

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 28 avg 2019, 10:40

Jos kad bi mogli kako Icardia utrpati PSG-u :tokralju:

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 28 avg 2019, 13:59

Dalbert na medicinskom u Firenci..drzimo ti fige mali

Mario i zvanicno odyebo

A evo i ovog
slika

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 28 avg 2019, 17:00

Benvenuto Alexis :thumbup:

Još u rubriku odlasci upisat Icardija i Borju te u rubriku dolasci Vidala i bit će dosta za ovaj mercato. :kafa:
Inter have had one of the best transfer windows in Europe:
- Signed Diego Godín on a free.
- Swapped an unreliable fringe player in Dalbert for an Azzurri starter in Cristiano Biraghi.
- Signed a promising young RWB in Valentino Lazaro for €22m rather than signing Victor Moses.
- Signed Stefano Sensi on a €5m loan w/ €22m option to buy.
- Signed Romelu Lukaku for €65m w/ bonuses rising to €75m (payment of €13m this year)
- Signed Nicolò Barella for €12m loan + €25m obligation to buy + bonuses.
- Signed Alexis Sanchez on loan, paying only €5m of his wages.
- Also think Lucien Agoumé could be a fantastic bargain for Inter, seeing a lot of similarities between him and Paul Pogba.
- Luciano Spalletti is a good managers who, for all his flaws, improved players like João Cancelo and Marcelo Brozović and helped make them what they are today. After a drought, he got them Champions League football (twice!) That said, Antonio Conte is an upgrade over Spalletti.
- They’ve gotten rid (at least temporarily) of dead wood like João Mário and Ivan Perisic, brought in a decent amount of revenue from youth players (Zinho Vanheusden, George Puscas, Marco Sala), and they’ve structured their deals so as to not draw the wrath and scrutiny of FFP.
- Very good summer window from Marotta and Ausilio. I’m backing Inter to challenge Juventus for the Scudetto this season. @ZachLowy
#SuningOUT

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 28 avg 2019, 17:18

Nakon koliko ono skoro 10 godina Alexis napokon u Interu, vjerujem da ce barem dio forme vratit.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 28 avg 2019, 17:35

Llorente’s representative is at Inter HQ.
A nemojte ovoga. :sick:
#SuningOUT

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 12 gostiju.