FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 31 maj 2018, 10:21

Izgleda da se nesto kuha oko Dembelea iz Tottenhama, vec par dana se spominje kao potencijalno pojacanje, navodno je i Ausilio na pregovorima u Londonu.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 31 maj 2018, 14:45

Plaća mu je oko 4m tamo,dakle nije nerealan.Plus sigurno ide iz Tottenhama samo je pitanje gdje.Cijena bi vjerojatno maksimalno 35m bila.A evo primarni razlog zašto su u Londonu:
In the meantime, there has been progress made towards an extension, as Ausilio and Gardini will be in London to talk to the player, who is training at Tottenham's facilities. They are seeking to conclude the extension as soon as possible. De Vrij has joined Inter, but Miranda's experience will be vital with Inter in the Champions League.
The pros and cons of Depay, Berardi, Politano and Verdi
Inter continue the search for a winger, one that can help the club take off in the Champions League, one that can put pressure on those in Italy who have been ahead for several years. This is what Inter are looking for in this market, one that they are still struggling to get going because at the top of the list there is the need to balance the sheets. Let’s try to see the pros and cons of four names that are being followed by Piero Ausilio.

Memphis Depay - The acceleration on the Lyon winger proves that some doubts that Inter may have had are now dispelled. Last season, he played 51 matches between Ligue 1 and Cup competition scoring 22 goals, showing a lot of growth on the field. Left winger which can also play as a second forward, he is versatile in those two roles. Guarantee is needed at Inter because the club has great desire to re-propose itself to the highest level, playing the role as protagonist in the Champions League. The weak side of the Dutch is his character which he has shown over the years on social media more than the field. Hard attitude, almost brash, is an element that Inter will have to take into account. It is said that he has improved on this aspect a lot, he has become more thoughtful and matured. What he did with Lyon last season is seen by all. His country will not be at the World Cup but it could be an advantage: getting him immediately to Appiano Gentile to make himself available right away to Spalletti so that he can learn quickly the Inter philosophy.

Domenico Berardi - Until a few weeks ago, there would have been only cons. His overall drop in performance, accompanied by physical problems, raised some doubts about him. But he showed his quality again in the final part of the season, scoring a wonderful goal against Inter. This is precisely the reason why the Nerazzurri are back in for the Italian whose cost should be lower than before. There is the risk for his introverted character but this deal has the potential to be great. Berardi also made Juventus falling in love with him in the past due to the player’s versatility, this is another pros no doubt.

Matteo Politano - He is another product of Sassuolo and has passed Berardi in terms of consistency, doing so by scoring quality goals. Napoli wanted him in January but the failure to reach Sarri in the winter did not hold him down. Politano’s value has continued to grow ever since then. He was able to put Sassuolo on his shoulders in difficulty, bringing the club to safety. This is an aspect that Inter really appreciate. His weakness is the lack of experience. At Inter, where there will be a lot of eyes on him, he needs to give immediate answers. Would he be ready to do so? Impossible to answer but this aspect is rightfully questioned. Maybe his desire to do well can be transformed into a weapon that works for the team, collectively. To raise the level of competitiveness in both Italy and Europe.

Simone Verdi - There are two pros here can they are called his left and right foot. The ability to use both allows him to be able to play on both wings. There are no limits from this point of view. In 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, Inter can freely use him on any opponent and at any moment. This is a good starting point because above all, he would bring to Inter his quality on set pieces. Last season, only Brozovic gave proof of being able to do it with the Inter shirt. Verdi would give a second option. But here in the city of Milan, unlike Bologna, his spot is not guaranteed. The ability to show his talent, to win the trust of Spalletti, to play regularly at high level three times a week… all these are questionable.

****: GdS
Seems Inter are unlikely to field a team in Serie C next season. The club feels the cost is too high, the time involved to prepare too short and doesn't have a stadium which meets the requirements.
Tek od iduce sezone :hmmmmm:

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 31 maj 2018, 20:23

Meni za sada ovaj prelazni rok ne dijeluje bas nešto!
Povezivamo se sa nekim igracima, za koje nisam siguran da nas mogu unaprijediti!

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 31 maj 2018, 22:03

Inter, Zanetti: "Cancelo and Rafinha not easy deals to complete, but there is still time"

With Inter in the Champions League their focus now becomes strengthening the squad, while keeping the most important pieces at the club. Vice President Javier Zanetti made an appearance at an event with club sponsor Mastercard, and gave some comments about those key players who might find themselves moving clubs this transfer window:
Icardi?
- I am disappointed he is not going to the World Cup, he's showed he can play in the Argentina national team. When you have a champion like him in the team it's normal that many teams will request him, but Mauro is our captain, striker, and our centerpiece here: We are happy to have him at Inter and he is happy to stay with us.
Rumors?
- I am not worried because he has demonstrated his desires, we are in the Champions League and we will continue together.
Rafinha and Cancelo?
- Yes, they became a part of Inter, an example is Rafinha's tears against Sassuolo: he understood right away what it means to wear this shirt. Cancelo showed his qualities too, but they are difficult transactions and Ausilio has a big job. It would be a shame not to see them here any more, but we will wait because there is still time."
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 jun 2018, 04:56

Na kraju je ispala dobra stvar sto Cancelo ne ide na SP.Iako:
The intention of the Spanish club is try to sell him to another club by June 30, wanting to make at least 45 million euros.
Vrebac je napisao/la:Meni za sada ovaj prelazni rok ne dijeluje bas nešto!
Povezivamo se sa nekim igracima, za koje nisam siguran da nas mogu unaprijediti!
Tek 1.7. krecu ulazni transferi.Za sada su sve samo špekulacije,tko zna sta ce bit.

Dembele ili Radja bi bilo značajno pojacanje.Samo da ne bude Strootman na kraju...
The news recently is about the strong interest of Valencia for Eder, Inter forward and the club of Suning is very open to let the Italian go elsewhere, trying a new experience.

According to FC Inter News, Valencia are offering loan with right to buy (similar to Kondogbia deal) but Inter want cash or at the very least, loan with obligation to buy for 10 million euros to be recorded in next budget.
I tko je ono pisao da je 20:45 termin LP...18:55 i 21 su novi termini.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 jun 2018, 12:31

CdS: Mousa Dembele has said yes to Inter. Negotiation now starts with Tottenham, but Spurs has started negotiation at €30m because they does not have the intention to sell him. Together with Brozovic, he can form a perfect couple in the midfield for Spalletti.
Pedulla: Nainggolan is the first choice of Spalletti for the midfield the alternatives are Dembele and Strootman.
Pedulla: Inter almost finish the transfer of Verdi. This can confirm what was said in January, that the player had given up the transfer to Napoli because he have an agreement with another team.
SportItalia: Valencia redeems Murillo, another €11m, another fresh money for Inter.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 jun 2018, 14:22

Dali popust Valenciji za Kondogbiju i Murilla jedno 15M :tokralju: :facepalm:
Jericho je napisao/la:
CdS
:problem:

Za 30ak m ga se moze uzeti (“We have not opened negotiations of any kind, just talk among friends,” said Ausilio).Samo bi vjerojatno bio drugi najplaceniji igrac u ekipi.Jedno 5.5M pretpostavljam.Idealno 4.5 pa bonusi.Iako,zašto ne.Kad se spominje Depay koji bi trazio istu placu onda to i ne pije baš vodu jer koliko god dobar nije ipak toliko dokazan dok ovaj je.Sa Radjom ista priča.Iako,Amoyal iz Di Marziove ekipe trenutno daje 10 posto šanse za Radju u Interu.

Jedan kapitalac je potreban.Bilo u vezi,bilo na krilu.Prema ovome što se piše izgleda da je moguće tako nesto izvesti,ali vidjet ćemo.Jasno uzalud kapitalac ako se uz to ne otkupi barem Rafinha.
The blitz in London by Inter lasted around 36 hours: departed from Milan late Wednesday morning, returned last night.
“I have not even had lunch…” Ausilio said yesterday as he returned to the city.
:urnebes:
Ovo sam i ja negdje pročitao za Verdija.A negdje drugdje da bi mogao i ranije otić u Napoli pošto Inter ne moze prije 1.7. potpisivat.Ali ako Pedulla kaze...
MasterCard and Inter have come to an agreement for a partnership until 2020
Od sada samo MasterCardom placam :kafa:
“Without any offense, the facts are there, Inter have a more solid ownership while Milan are in an objectively more difficult situation.”

This is a statement from Milan mayor Giuseppe Sala on the current situation of both Milanese clubs.

“Stadium? This is a topic that I am not forcing because the situation remains to be understood.” According to Sala, there is the need for a new stadium at San Siro, “one that is different from today’s, more attractive” that can attract tourists and visitors during the week just like any other big European cities.

“I tried to convince both clubs to finance it together, with the city. Inter responded positively while Milan would like its own stadium.”
Lažni Kinezi.Ne žele novi zajednički stadion,a ne mogu ni financirat svoj.Koliko će još kočit sve ovo?
According to Alfredo Pedulla of Sport Italia, there are still two possible options. The first is that if Cancelo continues asking for Inter and is ready to wait, then there is the chance to see him again. The second is that he goes to another club that can show up with a 35-38 million offer for Valencia.
Finally, there is Verdi. The Bologna winger is liked a lot by Inter which could send Eder the other way where he will find Filippo Inzaghi on the bench, his great admirer.
Eto.Eder plus 10M za Verdija :zviz:
Premium Sport - Icardi annoyed that Inter have not publicly expressed intention to keep him
Isti mediji kao i prošlo ljeto šire paniku kuknjava

Mirandi do 2020. ponuđen ugovor :thumbup: Ranocchia bi na kraju trebao biti četvrti stoper,Bastoni ostaje na posudbi,Zinho će na novu vjerojatno.

Jel gledao tko Slovačka-Nizozemska jučer?

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 jun 2018, 15:33

Verdi presao u Napoli. Steta.
#SuningOUT

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 01 jun 2018, 15:43

SiamoNoi je napisao/la: Jel gledao tko Slovačka-Nizozemska jučer?
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 jun 2018, 16:04

Taman išao stavit.Uništavanje Depaya :tokralju:
The center back discussed his development and future in an interview with SME Sport:”The most important thing was to have found confidence in me from the minute I arrived, I didn’t expect to be a starter right away. I was surprised but not for long. There was no time, in every match I had to prove what I’m about”
Jericho je napisao/la:Verdi presao u Napoli. Steta.
slika
Da ne bi bio brejking opet :mrgreen: U svakom slučaju:
slika
Inter have recorded European football’s highest relative increase in followers across their social media platforms during the 2017-18 season, according to a recent report.

Financial and operational performance database KPMG Football Benchmark have released their annual report looking into how Europe’s top clubs have performed on social media during the season that has just finished, which states that the Nerazzurri have seen an average increase of 42% in their followers.

Inter’s Facebook followers increased by 53% during the 2017-18 campaign, now standing at 9.5 million, while their Twitter and Instagram profiles have enjoyed 21% and 20% increases respectively.

“At 42%, the highest increase [in social media followers] in relative terms was recorded by FC Internazionale Milano,” the report reads.

“It appears the club’s rebranding and updated digital media strategy (e.g. the launch of Inter Media House) have paid off, expanding their Facebook follower base by close to four million.”

In absolute terms Inter were 17th for the number of new digital followers acquired this season, with Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona leading the way.
slika
:kafa:
After a really encouraging start with three goals in as many games, Gabigol's adventure at Santos is turning into a nightmare. The team is in a crisis of results, so much so that despite the coat of arms travels in the relegation area of the standings and the striker owned by Inter has stopped scoring.

After the last disappointment in the field the contest was taken and a part of the fans waited for the team at the entrance of the hotel to insult the players and ask them more effort and attachment to the shirt. The main target of Santos supporters' anger was Gabigol: "Go away, the club no longer needs you" shouted the fans shouting insults.
Piši propalo.Drži se 17.mjesto na tablici.Novi Kerlon.

Raiola novi Pinamontijev agent :hmmmmm:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 jun 2018, 16:06

Di Marzio: Agreement found between Napoli and Bologna for Verdi, all that's left is the personal terms with the player.
I SKY je isto ovo prenio, tako da je gotovo to. €25mil cijena.

btw. Barbosu cim su vratili na krilo tako je i opao.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 jun 2018, 16:15

Bologna has given an ultimatum to the player: either accept a move to Napoli or remain permanently at Bologna.
Očito ne žele čekat do 1.7. 25M se svakako čine previše.Samo da ne dođe Politano kao udarna opcija,a kao da vidim da će se to upravo i desit...

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 jun 2018, 16:25

Politano bi bio okey jedino za rotacije, nista drugo. Verdi je duplo bolji igrač od njega. Sad neznam ni koga zaganjati za desno krilo da je realan. Nadam se samo da Depaya ne kupe, mnogo neinteligentan igrač. Fiorentina za Chiesu trazi €60-70mil :lol: Bolje za Pavona te pare istrest. Mislim da ce na kraju najbolje rješenje biti Di Mariu dovest. Ima jos godinu dana ugovora u PSGu, te se može dovest za sitnije pare, samo sto ce trazit velik ugovor al jbga..
SKY - Inter offer for Verdi loan for 8 million, option to buy at 14 million euros. The same formula has been proposed to the Sassuolo player, Matteo Politano, a very welcome profile to Luciano Spalletti.
Inter are indeed looking for wingers and although Verdi is far away, the club is still in it and will continue following Politano.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 jun 2018, 16:42

After reaching top four, Spalletti’s team now looks to the transfer market, searching for an attacking winger and there are two targets: Matteo Politano and Simone Verdi.

For the Bologna player, negotiation is very complicated, almost impossible. Napoli have in fact found agreement with the Rossoblu on the basis of 25 million euros and now the Azzurri are only waiting for the yes from the player who is with the national team. Inter took a week before trying to speed up talk and they are far behind the club of De Laurentiis. Inter have stopped at loan for 8 million, option to buy at 14 million euros. The same formula has been proposed to the Sassuolo player, Matteo Politano, a very welcome profile to Luciano Spalletti.

Inter are indeed looking for wingers and although Verdi is far away, the club is still in it and will continue following Politano.

****: Sky
Nije se išlo all in blago rečeno :mrgreen:
Milan Skriniar vs Netherlands

95 minutes
61 passes
97% pass accuracy
8 interceptions
2 clearances
3 duels won
1 blocked shot
:zviz:

slika
:thumbup:

EDIT:Pa kad si prije stavio :rol:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 03 jun 2018, 12:39

DeVrijov agent ponudio Interu Daley Blinda. On je ujedno agent i Strootmana i Depaya. Nadat se da neće biti ništa od nijednog navedenog...
Sky confirms - Inter want Malcom, costs 40 million
How yes no. :rol:
Verdi’s agent: “I can deny any kind of agreement with Napoli.”
:wtf: :think: :eh:
Inter made a €10m offer to Tottenham for Mousa Dembélé.
:tokralju: :mrgreen: :urnebes:
slika
:oops: :oops: :oops:
#SuningOUT

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 03 jun 2018, 22:55

Sky - Inter - Candreva, probabile il rinnovo di contratto fino al 2021.
slika
#SuningOUT

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 08 jun 2018, 23:17

Radu i Emmers u Genou za 8 miliona, a Zaniolo u Sassuolo za 8. Buy-back klauzule uključene naravno. Eto 14 miliončića..

lisicedin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lisicedin » 10 jun 2018, 23:26

According to Tuttosport , Inter would have reached an agreement with Roma for Nainggolan: 29 million euros plus the young Zaniolo, class of 1999, fresh winner of the Scudetto Primavera with the boys of Stefano Vecchi

Thorin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Thorin » 14 jun 2018, 02:44

Ne znam za vas.ali gledajući kakav je Dembele igrač po karakteristikama i onome što nudi, moje mišljenje je da je trenutno nepotreban. Mislim da ono što on radi već imamo u Gagliardiniju kojeg treba nastaviti forsirati.
Prioritet dajem Radji i Rafinhi, to su 2 igrača koja bi popunila sredinu terena na odgovarajući način.

Candreva je produžio ugovor, potvrdio agent i kaže da ostaje u Interu. Nadam se da će se Malcom ipak uspjeti dovesti ili neko drugo rješenje jer sa Antoniom ući u novu sezonu kao prvim pikom za desno krilo je samoubistvo.

Cancelo popi*ao Tuttosport.. nije on još čini se izgubljemln do kraja...

Captain4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Captain4 » 14 jun 2018, 02:47

Sa Malcomom, Radjom, Rafom i Cancelom mi imamo šampionsku ekipu, ali treba biti realan i reći da su šanse za takvo nešto 0.000001%. :zzz:
"We need to suffer. And we need to fight."

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 4 gosta.