Juventus FC

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

dinoo
Kontakt:

Re: Juventus FC

Post Postao/la dinoo » 08 feb 2023, 00:44

Miretti zglob, nije koljeno.
Bice mi pravo zao kad ode allegri (za 4,5 godina) jer ove njegove presice su zlato.

Juventinisimo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Juventinisimo » 08 feb 2023, 04:10

Italia je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 00:04
JuventinoVero je napisao/la:
07 feb 2023, 21:35
Italia na aparatima, srbi zabijaju.
:urnebes: I to bas utakmica koju propustim.
Znaci, ne pika se...oni su i dalje krivci... :mrgreen:

Lapo Elkann on Juventus prosecutor: ‘Justice is not equal for all’

Lapo Elkann, one of the heirs to the Agnelli fortune, has been lashing out on Twitter after the Turin public prosecutor was caught on camera saying he hates Juventus. ‘Unfortunately, justice is not equal for ALL, but it should be.’

The Bianconeri were docked 15 points in Serie A for artificially inflating transfer fees in order to boost capital gains, a ruling that was made entirely based on evidence provided by the Prisma investigation.

The chief prosecutor in charge of that investigation, Ciro Santoriello, was caught on camera in 2019 declaring proudly that he “hates Juventus” and is a passionate Napoli supporter.

This has raised some questions over his ability to remain unbiased, prompting an angry response from many supporters on Twitter.

They included Lapo Elkann, the brother of Agnelli family holding company chief John Elkann and cousin of former Juventus President Andrea Agnelli.

“The sun will rise very soon for us, we must have faith, stay united and solid. Forza Juve until the end,” wrote Lapo on social media.

“We have gone through storms before and many more difficulties, but we will return stronger than ever. Above all we need each one of you fans more than ever. Forza Juventus always and to the end.”

He was particularly pointed in his complaints against the public prosecutor (PM) Santoriello for those statements, which included referring to Juventus as ‘thieves.’

“I find it curious that this PM says things like this, it is not justice, it is defamation towards a team that has achieved so much,” wrote Elkann.

“Shameful. United, we will win. Unfortunately, justice is not equal for ALL, but it should be.”
Allegri: ‘You could see Vlahovic moving better’

Max Allegri explains why he knew Dusan Vlahovic would return to the scoresheet in the 3-0 victory over Salernitana, but still wasn’t entirely happy with the Juventus performance and had mixed messages for Angel Di Maria.

The Bianconeri never let the result be in doubt at the Stadio Arechi, taking a 2-0 lead into half-time with a Vlahovic penalty and his assist for Filip Kostic.

They added a third with Vlahovic’s second of the match straight after the restart, also rattling the woodwork twice with Angel Di Maria and Moise Kean.

Nonetheless, Allegri was visibly furious throughout the second half on the touchline, determined to keep that clean sheet in what he had called a ‘relegation dogfight’ with only two points separating the teams going into this game.

I look at the reality of the situation. We amassed 41 points, but we’ve got only 26, so to reach 40 and safety we need another 14, then we’ll see where we are. Now I think we’re level with Monza, the objective is to get into the top half of the table,” Allegri told DAZN.

The coach also refused to watch Vlahovic taking the penalty, turning his back to the pitch.

“The lads gave a strong response, we had a good 60 minutes, but got a bit superficial after going 3-0 up and allowed too many shots on goal. We were static in our positions, didn’t move around enough and the players know we must absolutely do better.

“This is the step we need to take. The team did well for an hour, was aggressive and pressing, but when we started controlling it in our own half, passing it back to Szczesny, taking too many touches, we let Salernitana back into the game. That is not acceptable. We saw this too many times this season, for example against Monza and Salernitana earlier this season, where we didn’t have the right approach.

“The first 10 minutes we tended to pass it too much down the right, so we need to improve our passing, be smoother and keep it simple.”

This 3-0 result was the biggest away victory for Juventus in Serie A since May 2021 under coach Andrea Pirlo.

The only negative of the night was seeing Fabio Miretti stretchered off with a sprained left ankle, visibly distraught and in agony, but players like Vlahovic, Federico Chiesa and Juan Cuadrado are now returning to fitness.

“We need everyone, the young lads have done really well so far, but with a game every three days those who come off the bench are just as important to keep the tempo up.

“We have a lot of players with many months on the sidelines and very little football in their legs, so they need time to fully recover.”

Allegri had said in his press conference yesterday that Vlahovic looked different in training and he knew that the striker had shaken off the groin injury that was plaguing him for months.

You can see physically, he just moves better, looks sharper, he also played well on a technical level today. Di Maria was delightful for 45 minutes today and if he can keep that up for 60 minutes, it gives us a big advantage.”

However, when asked if Juventus fans can dream of seeing Chiesa, Di Maria and Vlahovic all starting together, Allegri was evasive.

“It’s not about having a certain number of strikers, it’s about them being ready to do the work. Di Maria did really well helping the defence for the first half today, for example.”
Sto bi nas brat Italija rekao, "Allegri ozivio Vlahovica, kao Bernardeschija u najbolja vremena" :mrgreen:
Zadnja izmjena: Juventinisimo, dana/u 08 feb 2023, 17:13, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
38 🏆🏆🏆 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO 🏁🏁🏁

2012/20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚜️⚜️⚜️

BuffonGigi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BuffonGigi » 08 feb 2023, 06:40

Ovaj Juventus moze ozdraviti jedino ako odu na kraju sezone svi zajedno Allegri, Bonucci, Rabiot, Sandro i De Sciglio. Ko god od ovog sljama da ostane, ne mozemo se nadati nicemu dobrom.
Allegri mozda nema igru, ali zato ima uzasne rezultate ;)

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 08 feb 2023, 11:19

⚠️ Aggiornamento // update

🇮🇹 Per Miretti sono escluse fratture
🇬🇧 Fractures have been excluded for Miretti
"Si può far tutto ma la famiglia non si può lasciare. E la Juve fa parte della mia famiglia" - Giovanni Agnelli

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 08 feb 2023, 11:30

dinoo je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 00:44
Bice mi pravo zao kad ode allegri (za 4,5 godina) jer ove njegove presice su zlato.
Nekad bile jako interesantne. Sada samo priča gluposti i floskule.

Miretti mjesec za oporavak. Bar nije lom. :|

Inace, ne kontam po cemu je Angel prvi rigorista? Dusan treba biti penaldzija kako je i bilo, a ne da on mora moliti igraca koji ce sutra otici da on puca penal.
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

dinoo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la dinoo » 08 feb 2023, 16:39

Pogba je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 11:30
dinoo je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 00:44
Nekad bile jako interesantne. Sada samo priča gluposti i floskule.

Pa zbog tih gluposti i govorim. Jednostavno lik toliko vrijedja da je to preslo sve mjere bezobrazluka. A naravno kada sam ih nazvao zlatom, vise sam mislio da mu svaka vuce samar. Al et, nema vise ga ko ni mrko pogledati u klubu a kamo li reci mu dosta je vise i tebe, jbg

Juventinisimo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Juventinisimo » 08 feb 2023, 17:26

Ciro Santoriello, one of the three Turin Prosecutors behind the Prisma investigation, won’t attend a preliminary hearing on March 27, but his claim ‘I hate Juventus‘ has no effect on the points penalty that hit the Old Lady.

A video of Santoriello dating back to 2019 has gone viral on social media as it shows the Turin Prosecutor saying, ‘I am a huge Napoli fan and I hate Juventus.’

According to Gazzetta, Santoriello won’t attend a preliminary hearing on March 27 in the criminal investigation looking into Juventus’ finances. This has been chosen to ‘avoid embarrassment’ but doesn’t make allegations from the Turin Prosecutors less legitimate.

The proceeding will be initially followed by Santoriello’s colleagues Mario Bendoni and Marco Gianoglio.

Many Juventus fans have been wondering whether Santoriello’s claim would allow Juventus to win their appeal against a 15-point deduction that hit the team in January.

As explained by Gazzetta, this decision, made by the FIGC Court of Appeals, has nothing to do with Santoriello, one of the men in charge of the criminal investigation called ‘Prisma’ looking into Juventus’ finances.

This brought new evidence used by the FIGC Prosecutor Giuseppe Chinè, which led to Juventus’ points deduction. The Bianconeri had been cleared of allegations of having artificially inflated transfer values in April 2022, but the case was re-opened following wiretaps and documents seized by Guardia Di Finanza later on.

FIGC explained last week that Juventus’ culpability was ascertained by the court thanks to “the documentation from the club’s directors, with confessional value and from the relative manuscripts, the unequivocal interceptions and the further evidence relating to the concealment of documentation or even manipulation of invoices.”

Juventus have already announced an appeal, but their chances to be successful go beyond Santoriello’s claims.
Prosecutor Santoriello sparks further rage: ‘Unfeasible like Juve winning UCL’

A new video has emerged seemingly showing Turin Public Prosecutor Ciro Santoriello making another derogatory comment about Juventus.

Santoriello made headlines on Monday after a video was posted online showing him stating his hatred for Juventus and support for their rivals Napoli. It immediately sparked controversy, as he is the chief prosecutor in the Prisma investigation, which is examining the Bianconeri’s financial practices over the last few years.

In a video spreading social media today, Santoriello can be seen joking: “Absolutely unfeasible on par with Juventus winning the Champions League.”

In the meantime, rumours are starting to emerge suggesting that Santoriello will not appear before the Preliminary Hearing Judge on March 27, in order to avoid any embarrassment for the prosecution.

Ovo on nije rekao, rekli bi peraci guJica koji mrze Juventus... :mrgreen:
Juventus CFO Calvo aims witty dig towards prosecutor following hatred revelation

In the last couple of days, Ciro Santoriello (one of the prosecutors investigating in the Prisma case) stirred major controversy following the resurface of old statements where he had proclaimed his love for Napoli and his hatred towards Juventus.

Undoubtedly, this revelation from 2019 didn’t sit well with Bianconeri fans who are already at odds with the Italian justice system following the 15-point deduction in the capital gains trial, while all other clubs escaped unscathed.

Prior to last night’s encounter against Salernitana, Juventus Chief Football Officer Francesco Calvo spoke the press, and opted to tackle the topic from an interesting angle.

The newly-promoted Bianconeri official appeared to be defending the under-fire prosecutor at first, only to aim a witty dig towards those who are punishing Juventus for reminiscent out-of-context statements (in a reference to phone transcripts which were used as damning evidence against the club and some of its former directors).

“I think some extrapolated sentences can suggest a different meaning from what was intended,” said Calvo as reported by la Gazzetta dello Sport.

“This applies to Juventus and all the people involved in the investigations and also for this case [Santoriello’s comments].

“At Juventus, we’re always respectful towards others, but we demand the same.

“After each step, we issued a press release. We consider the sentence unjustified and illogical.

“We will continue to defend ourselves in every venue, with all due respect for the opposition.”
Juventus identify Monza loanee as Paredes replacement

This season, Leandro Paredes has been enduring an underwhelming campaign while on loan at Juventus. Even the World Cup triumph couldn’t regenerate the midfielder’s form.

Therefore, fans and observers alike expect the Bianconeri to waive off their right to buy the Argentine from Paris Saint-Germain at the end of season, especially in the presence of young starlets, eager to prove their worth at the Allianz Stadium.

According to TuttoJuve, the management has identified Nicolò Rovella as the ideal replacement for Paredes. The **** adds that the Bianconeri prefer the former Genoa man over Filippo Ranocchia.

While both midfielders are currently on loan at Monza, Rovella has been more impressive, cementing himself as a regular feature in Raffaele Palladino’s starting formation.

Juventus bought the 21-year-old in January 2021, but left him on loan at the Luigi Ferraris for another 18 months.
Stislo nas sa svih strana...vracamo se Juventinima da nas vode dalje..Miretti, fagioli, Rovella.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brat Italija ce sve kredite prepisati Allegriju.. :mrgreen:
38 🏆🏆🏆 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO 🏁🏁🏁

2012/20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 08 feb 2023, 17:54

Yildiz bas obecava.

Monterova ekipa igra haman kao Montero dva crvena :mrgreen:

Juventus i penali, nikad nije islo.
1992-1995 nikad zaboraviti...

38 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO

FC Ljuta Krajina

GIBRA
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la GIBRA » 08 feb 2023, 18:39

U ovoj nakaradi od sistema i trenera imati ovakvu statistiku pokazuje klasu,steta povreda i oduzimanja 15 bodova,isao bi lako na 20+

Biser!
Niko ne moze objasniti cinjenicu sto kod celavca Rabiot koji se vratio u kloc mode igra svaku tekmu,lik ode na ljeto sigurno i ti mu jos cinis uslugu,umjesto da si forsirao i Mirettia i Fagiolia od pocetka,ali evo ovom povredom jos ce vise prostora imati

Na ljeto rastjerat Cuadrada,DeSciglia,Gattia,Keana,vjerujem da ce ovo i dobro doci Juveu oko sudskih postupaka da se rijesi sljama

Naravno i trenera novog jer sa antifudbalskim likom i protivnikom fudbala selameta nema
SCUDETTI 38X 🏆
COPPA ITALIA 14X🏆
SUPER CUP 9X🏆

FK ŽELJEZNIČAR 💙

"No Mikey,no no Mikey,that was so no right "

SUPER MAX 🧡

allegri OUT

J10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J10 » 08 feb 2023, 19:29

J10 je napisao/la:
29 avg 2022, 17:38
GIBRA je napisao/la:
29 avg 2022, 16:32
Forza Spezia Forza Viola

Ćelava kamikaza OUT!
Ozbiljno jedno pitanje, koliko imas godina? Samo reci vise ili manje od 15
Znao sam da je manje majke mi, samo mi zao sto sam odgovarao ikako. 2017. navijao za Dortmund, 2018. za PSG, ni ne sjeca se Juveovih finala dijete drago.

Mig_Mig
Član IO SS.ba lige
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mig_Mig » 08 feb 2023, 19:34

Pogba napisao da je Rabio u losoj formi i ovaj ga kopira :bow: hahahaha.
Molim te GIBRA, mi znamo da ga ti mrzis, ali isto ti budi svjestan da smaras temu i da Max nece nigdje otici. Hajde potrudi se da pises nesto konstruktivno, ovako ces nas sve rastjerati.
Max Allegri 300 💪💪💪

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 08 feb 2023, 19:41

Di Maria - Vlahovic - Chiesa? "Everyone usually plays with me. There are times when you have to play certain types of games, then you need availability from everyone. Di Maria did well on the defensive phase and so did Chiesa when he came on."

- Allegri

”Defensive phase” je kljuc svega
Samo neka je defensiva u pitanju

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 08 feb 2023, 20:04

A ne znam sta bi vi od Algerija vise (uprava treba da reaguje), covjek je osvojio 41 bod na terenu i treci tim smo na tabeli uz sve limite, povrede i losu igru. Ne znam sto se potencira Alegri, treba potencirati one koji nece da mu daju otkaz.

Alegri je ispricana prica, covjek ima neki svoj fazon i ne odstupa od toga, a kada se sve sagleda realno rezultatski covjek ima ok ucinak, na terenu to izgleda negledljivo, ali 41 bod i rame uz rame sa Interom koji je mnogo jaci igracki i bez mnogo problema sa povredama. Napoli je svijet za sebe ove sezone.

slika

FC Ljuta Krajina

lol89
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lol89 » 08 feb 2023, 20:30

Padovan je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 17:54
Yildiz bas obecava.

Jesi urek'o Yildiza

GIBRA
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la GIBRA » 08 feb 2023, 20:30

Locatelli is now a permanent Juventus player. The clause has been activated after yesterday's game.

[@SkySport] #Juventus
Sassuolo will earn €25M from the sale of Locatelli which can become €37.5M due to bonuses upon agreement with Juventus. (@SkySport)
Il #Benfica farà un tentativo per rinnovare il contratto a #Grimaldo. #Juve interessata alla vicenda, ma anche altri club come #Milan, #OL, #Leverkusen e #WestHam si sono informate su di lui. Per ora nulla di concreto coi bianconeri
SCUDETTI 38X 🏆
COPPA ITALIA 14X🏆
SUPER CUP 9X🏆

FK ŽELJEZNIČAR 💙

"No Mikey,no no Mikey,that was so no right "

SUPER MAX 🧡

allegri OUT

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 08 feb 2023, 20:34

Yildiza sam nebrojeno puta spominjao, odličan talenat i iznad svoje kategorije. Zreo napadač. Nije slučajno u Bayernu bio. Ako mu se odabere prava ekipa za razvoj dobit cemo sjajnog igraca. Posuditi ga negdje van Italije jer bi ovdje propao 1 kroz 1.

Inace, ova godina je ponor na svim nivoima. Zene kasne 8 bodova na tabeli i prvi put od osnivanja zenske lige nece osvojiti.
Mladi lani igrali finale LP, a sad vec ispali. A scudetto se nije osvojio 20 godina sigurno, zapravo se ne sjecam scudetta nijednog.

U-23 i ne pratim, ali ne vjerujem da ima tu nešto, za razliku od lanjske, ove sezone nisam cuo za jednog igraca da se izdvaja, a sto je osnovni zadatak te ekipe jer pozicija na tabeli tu je nebitna.

P.s. kazu da je bilo skandalozno sudjenje U-19 ekipi.
Zadnja izmjena: Pogba, dana/u 08 feb 2023, 20:40, ukupno mijenjano 2 puta.
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

BuffonGigi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BuffonGigi » 08 feb 2023, 20:36

J1897 je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 19:41
Di Maria - Vlahovic - Chiesa? "Everyone usually plays with me. There are times when you have to play certain types of games, then you need availability from everyone. Di Maria did well on the defensive phase and so did Chiesa when he came on."

- Allegri

”Defensive phase” je kljuc svega
Samo neka je defensiva u pitanju
To je ona cuvena defanziva, gdje ti Napoli i Atalanta uvale 8 komada u par dana. To je ona defanziva gdje te raskuje ko god ima muda da te napadne. Ona cuvena defanziva koja je ucinila Woja najboljim golmanom u prvoj polusezoni.

Sta bi tek s nama bilo da Max nije majstor defanzive...

I da, raduje me otkup Locatellija, nek bas ima neko vracati loptu nazad.
Allegri mozda nema igru, ali zato ima uzasne rezultate ;)

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 08 feb 2023, 20:38

lol89 je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 20:30
Padovan je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 17:54
Yildiz bas obecava.

Jesi urek'o Yildiza
Ne mozemo mi dobiti na penale, nebitno koja generacija igra.

FC Ljuta Krajina

Mig_Mig
Član IO SS.ba lige
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mig_Mig » 08 feb 2023, 23:07

Pogba je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 20:34
Yildiza sam nebrojeno puta spominjao, odličan talenat i iznad svoje kategorije. Zreo napadač. Nije slučajno u Bayernu bio. Ako mu se odabere prava ekipa za razvoj dobit cemo sjajnog igraca. Posuditi ga negdje van Italije jer bi ovdje propao 1 kroz 1.

Inace, ova godina je ponor na svim nivoima. Zene kasne 8 bodova na tabeli i prvi put od osnivanja zenske lige nece osvojiti.
Mladi lani igrali finale LP, a sad vec ispali. A scudetto se nije osvojio 20 godina sigurno, zapravo se ne sjecam scudetta nijednog.

U-23 i ne pratim, ali ne vjerujem da ima tu nešto, za razliku od lanjske, ove sezone nisam cuo za jednog igraca da se izdvaja, a sto je osnovni zadatak te ekipe jer pozicija na tabeli tu je nebitna.

P.s. kazu da je bilo skandalozno sudjenje U-19 ekipi.
To nam Ceferin salje poruku na mala vrata?! Mladi nisu zaslužili da ispadnu i da nisu bila dva crvena sigurno bi prosli, a ko zna dokle bi otisli. U-23 nebitni, a i ocito je i zene potresla kriza.
Max Allegri 300 💪💪💪

JuventinoVero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JuventinoVero » 09 feb 2023, 10:19

Padovan je napisao/la:
08 feb 2023, 20:04
A ne znam sta bi vi od Algerija vise (uprava treba da reaguje), covjek je osvojio 41 bod na terenu i treci tim smo na tabeli uz sve limite, povrede i losu igru. Ne znam sto se potencira Alegri, treba potencirati one koji nece da mu daju otkaz.

Alegri je ispricana prica, covjek ima neki svoj fazon i ne odstupa od toga, a kada se sve sagleda realno rezultatski covjek ima ok ucinak, na terenu to izgleda negledljivo, ali 41 bod i rame uz rame sa Interom koji je mnogo jaci igracki i bez mnogo problema sa povredama. Napoli je svijet za sebe ove sezone.

slika
Ma treba mu doživotni ugovor ponuditi..čovjek nas spašava iz kola u kolo.

E čuj napoli svijet za sebe, pa nisu jbni city, a ne likovi koji svake godine prodaju najbolje igrače.

Uporedi plate igrača napolija i Juventusa, plate trenera napolija i ovog našeg, kako posluje napoli kako mi..
#ALLEGRIOUT

Odgovori

Natrag na “Juventus FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 6 gostiju.