Juventus FC

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

Padovan
Kontakt:

Re: Juventus FC

Post Postao/la Padovan » 09 jun 2023, 19:24

Ne kontam rezon da ne otkupis Milika, sasvim ok napadac za ulozeni novac, jos odlazi Vlahovic, ostajes na Keanu i novom napadacu :/
1992-1995 nikad zaboraviti...

38 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO

FC Ljuta Krajina

VelaHavle
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la VelaHavle » 09 jun 2023, 19:40

Pogba je napisao/la:
08 jun 2023, 11:38

Svjetska klasa ne zeli igrati U21 prvenstvo.
:tokralju:

Kakav jbni egoista.

Narednih mjesec dana ne zelim da se informisem ni o kakvim tranferima i patkama, ne zelim da se zamaram sa ovim manijacima. Cujemo se 14 jula kad godisnji pocne :beba:
Aljegri, out!

Voland
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Voland » 09 jun 2023, 19:59

Ali čuj cjenkali se oko 7 mil, tražili da spuste :lolno:
Jeste klub grohno u svakom smislu. Mnogo im 7 mil za Milika, a Sandru produzit ugovor sitnica :crazy:

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 10 jun 2023, 08:25

:pray:
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 10 jun 2023, 10:52

Gazzetta’s reporting that Max Allegri has a huge contract offer coming from Saudi Arabia and will meet the owner this weekend to discuss it.

The report is that it’s 4x his current Juventus salary

Znam da nije izvor najaci Ali nada zadnja umire :pray:

muxa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la muxa » 10 jun 2023, 10:57

Podrška za Alegrija :)
Il Club più titolato al mondo!

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 10 jun 2023, 11:37

Hoce li braca Arapi osloboditi Juventus okova. :D
1992-1995 nikad zaboraviti...

FC Ljuta Krajina

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 10 jun 2023, 12:40

Trac kaze Agresti
"Si può far tutto ma la famiglia non si può lasciare. E la Juve fa parte della mia famiglia" - Giovanni Agnelli

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 10 jun 2023, 12:48

"Si può far tutto ma la famiglia non si può lasciare. E la Juve fa parte della mia famiglia" - Giovanni Agnelli

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 10 jun 2023, 16:04

Fans of Al Hilal FC, the Saudi club rumored to be trying to sign Allegri, have launched a hashtag against their club hiring Allegri as new coach

The hashtag is the #1 trending hashtag in Saudi Arabia right now

Hahaha ni ovi ga ne zele

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 11 jun 2023, 13:01

PSG have also asked about the availability of Allegri in the last days.

[@Gazzetta_it] #Juventus

Spasavajte nas Kako znate

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 11 jun 2023, 14:06

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 12 jun 2023, 12:21

romeoagresti: "No fake news, #AlHilal is probing Allegri. There is talk of a contract worth 60 million or more. I think it's time for evaluations: choose money or choose family and the ambition to stay in a certain type of football." [YouTube via @RidTheRock] #Juventus

Al Hilal have indeed made Allegri an offer. There is talk of a contract worth €60m or more. Allegri is reluctant because he would need to leave his family who lives in Turin and it would be the end for him at the high level of football.

[@romeoagresti] #Juventus

Al-Hilal wants Allegri at all costs: they are preparing a new bid to try to convince the coach.

The proposal would be 60mln€ over 3 years and a 10mln€ signing bonus would be added. #Juventus

[@Gazzetta_it

dinoo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la dinoo » 12 jun 2023, 13:18

A jel bi al hilal nama platio odstetu? Nema smisla pustati jednog od najboljih trenera u istoriji kluba za dzaba, a ima ugovor jos dvije pune godine.
Arapi misle da mogu sve za pare :( :(

JuventinoVero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JuventinoVero » 12 jun 2023, 18:30

Spašavajte nas arapi ako boga znate
#ALLEGRIOUT

Juventinisimo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Juventinisimo » 12 jun 2023, 19:25

Gravina ‘not interested’ in Juventus UEFA exclusion

FIGC President Gabriele Gravina insists he is ‘not interested’ in UEFA potentially excluding Juventus from their competitions. ‘Finally in Italy we have a moment of calm.’

The Bianconeri were docked 10 points for artificially inflating transfer fees to boost capital gains, reduced from the initial 15-point penalty that had been overturned on appeal.

More importantly, Juve worked out a plea bargain over other similar charges and the so-called salary manoeuvre, in turn promising not to lodge any more legal appeals to drag the situation out.

It’s not over yet, as UEFA are expected to exclude Juventus from their tournaments, which in this case would be the Europa Conference League.

“I am vice-president of UEFA and President of the FIGC. I believe in the autonomy of the justice system,” Gravina told reporters after he was asked about the potential exclusion of Juventus.

I do not know anything about it, that is not up to me, it is not a matter that interests me. What interests me is that finally in Italy we have a moment of calm so that we do not have to further reshuffle the current campaign, but above all the next ones too.

“We have closed the book, so let us roll our sleeves up, set some iron-clad rules for everyone and move forward.”

If Juventus are excluded by UEFA, then the Conference League qualifying spot will go to the next team down in the Serie A standings, which in this case would be Fiorentina in eighth.
Sta kazu forumasi...sta ima UEFA sa Arabijom...sta ima FIGC sa UEFA...ko ce ti ga znati...nisu povezani okolo k'o lesinari.. :kafa:

Sta kaze president, i vice president...ne zna nista, nije do njega, niti ga briga... :hmmmmm:
Mamicu vam yebem lopovsku... :evil:
set some iron-clad rules for everyone and move forward

Jasta radi, kao sto ste i do sada...ovaj jos nije skontao da smo sami sebi kupovali i prodavali igrace..."president"... :tokralju:

Report: Juventus have an agreement with Empoli fullback, willing to offer exchange deal

In their quest to find a competent left-back who can replace the aging Alex Sandro, Juventus have set their sights on several possible candidates.

But one of the most intriguing names on the shortlist remains Fabiano Parisi who has been showcasing his vast potential since joining Empoli in 2020.

The 22-year-old started his career at Benevento’s youth academy before spending a brief spell at Avellino. The Azzurri then poached him in 2020, and has been a stalwart on the left flank ever since.

According to Tuttosport via ilBianconero, Juventus already have an agreement in principle with Parisi over a summer transfer.

Nonetheless, the Bianconeri still have to sit at the table with Empoli to find a formula that would satisfy both parties.

As the **** claims, Juventus are willing to offer some of their players as bargaining chips. This list includes Matias Soulé who’s well-liked at Empoli.

The other profiles mentioned in the report are young defender Koni De Winter and Juventus outcast Marko Pjaca. Both players spent the campaign on loan at the Carlo Castellani Stadium.

However, the report warns Juventus of some stern competition, claiming that Napoli, Inter and Milan are also tracking Parisi.

This season, the left-back contributed with two goals and as many assists in his 34 appearances across all competitions. He also has a knack for collecting bookings, receiving a red card and ten yellows.
38 🏆🏆🏆 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO 🏁🏁🏁

2012/20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚜️⚜️⚜️

GIBRA
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la GIBRA » 13 jun 2023, 00:16

Nema šta ovaj klub je pao na najniže moguće grane,ciljevi top4 i plasman u grupe :tokralju:
Svake godine prodaja najboljih igraca i filozofiranje kako niko ne smije imat visoku platu....
Kako se na taj nacin misli obezbjediti rezultat rejomea Juventusa?

Kamikaza i prevara od trenera treba samo zadnji ekser da zakuca i zvanicno nas posalje na nivo Kaljarija,jer 2 godine gledati antifudb!l,sramote i narusavanje imidza kluba na terenu od jednog te istog lika i smatrati ga dijelom rijesenja stvarno trebaju maloumnici.

JUVENTUS OD SVOG POSTANKA NIJE IMAO JADNIJU,SMIJESNIJU I GLUPLJU UPRAVU !!!

slika

:puke: :puke:
SCUDETTI 38X 🏆
COPPA ITALIA 14X🏆
SUPER CUP 9X🏆

FK ŽELJEZNIČAR 💙

"No Mikey,no no Mikey,that was so no right "

SUPER MAX 🧡

allegri OUT

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 13 jun 2023, 01:13

Ne postavlja uprava ciljeve, vec Allegri, logicno... :rol:
„Morata, najkompletniji napadac danasnjice“ -> Italia

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 13 jun 2023, 22:06

Allegri has given his approval to sell Vlahovic and Chiesa.
Allegri has given Manna (Juventus DS) order to extend Cuadrado and Rabiots contract.

[@Giovanni Albanese -Tuttomercatoweb

Ovaj Allegri nije zdrav . Ovo je preslo sve granice
Tjeraj ovog cirkusanta

akisarajevo92
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la akisarajevo92 » 13 jun 2023, 22:14

pravimo tim za historijski ulazak u grupnu fazu Konferencijske lige
Don't believe the hype.

Odgovori

Natrag na “Juventus FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 9 gostiju.