Juventus FC

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

J1897
Kontakt:

Re: Juventus FC

Post Postao/la J1897 » 26 jul 2021, 10:25

Ovaj prelazni rok netreba previse ocekivati.. para nema ni za locattelija. Ceka se prodaja Turcina da se financira kupovina Locatellija
Tako da ce se i Rugani zadrzati
38 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO

dinoo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la dinoo » 26 jul 2021, 10:37

Vjerovatno i mds, maxov pulen.

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 26 jul 2021, 11:40

★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★

Muki15
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Muki15 » 26 jul 2021, 14:27

J1897 je napisao/la:
26 jul 2021, 10:25
Ovaj prelazni rok netreba previse ocekivati.. para nema ni za locattelija. Ceka se prodaja Turcina da se financira kupovina Locatellija
Evo već četiri prelazna roka oni nemaju para,mislim da je navijačima preko glave.
A i kako neće imati kad onu Portugalsku princezu plaćaju 31 milion da šutira penale i galami na suigrače....
....."Kad dođu teški dani i kada ti loše krene,digni pogled ka tribini,ugledat ćeš tamo mene...."
..." S JUGA SE PJESMA ORI,BORI SE ŽELJO BORI.....!
FK Željezničar 💙
FC Juventus ⚫⚪
Rafa Nadal 🎾

JuventinoVero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JuventinoVero » 26 jul 2021, 21:13

Ovo za sad katastrofa, ne vjerujem na šta je allegri pristao
#ALLEGRIOUT

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 26 jul 2021, 23:15

"Si può far tutto ma la famiglia non si può lasciare. E la Juve fa parte della mia famiglia" - Giovanni Agnelli

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 26 jul 2021, 23:31

Zadnja izmjena: IlCapitano, dana/u 26 jul 2021, 23:44, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.

akisarajevo92
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la akisarajevo92 » 26 jul 2021, 23:37

kad smo kod Brazilaca, upalim neku noc Gremio da vidim kako se Costa tamo snalazi i nakon desetak minuta gledam kako ga iznose sa terena, povrijedio se sam pri pokusaju suta, to je bilo sve sto sam vidio od njega :mrgreen:
Don't believe the hype.

tuzlak1987
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tuzlak1987 » 27 jul 2021, 00:12

akisarajevo92 je napisao/la:
26 jul 2021, 23:37
kad smo kod Brazilaca, upalim neku noc Gremio da vidim kako se Costa tamo snalazi i nakon desetak minuta gledam kako ga iznose sa terena, povrijedio se sam pri pokusaju suta, to je bilo sve sto sam vidio od njega :mrgreen:
Razumljivo, pun je ko brod za razliku od tih Brazilaca koji nisu igrali po Evropi. Dole je dosao onako da igra, dobra klima i to, Brazilske koke, trosi se lova.

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 27 jul 2021, 10:27

Pa to ga je i unistilo da nije bilo povreda, taj bi i danas igrao u Bayernu, ljudi kada su shvatili da na njega ne mogu ozbiljno racunati, uvalili ga Juventusu. A izgleda da ce tako biti i sa ovim Arthurom.
1992-1995 nikad zaboraviti...

38 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO

FC Ljuta Krajina

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 27 jul 2021, 15:31

È vero che sei stato l'unico allenatore a dire due volte di no al Real Madrid?

"Diciamo di sì, soprattutto quest'anno e anzi ringrazio il presidente per l'opportunità che mi ha dato. Ho fatto la scelta della Juventus perché mi ha dato tanto e perché è una squadra divertente da allenare, giovane e che può migliorare tanto".
Za Italiu prevod :mrgreen: :
Odbio Real 2x, za ovaj drugi kaze da je odabrao Juve jer mu je Juve mnogo dao, jer je zabavan za voditi, mlada ekipa koja moze puno napredovati.
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

farenhajt
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la farenhajt » 27 jul 2021, 17:21

Izgleda netrpeljivost s Bonucijem se nastavlja. Kada je Alegri otisao, ovaj se vratio. Sad opet jedan mora da ide izgleda. (Predvidam da ide u pravcu Atalante, ili ce opet u Milan haha)
Za uspjeh je potrebno raditi drugacije od drugih, a ne truditi se uraditi to bolje

J10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J10 » 27 jul 2021, 17:32

farenhajt je napisao/la:
27 jul 2021, 17:21
Izgleda netrpeljivost s Bonucijem se nastavlja. Kada je Alegri otisao, ovaj se vratio. Sad opet jedan mora da ide izgleda. (Predvidam da ide u pravcu Atalante, ili ce opet u Milan haha)
Nije tacno, bio je tu Bonucci u zadnjoj Allegrijevoj sezoni prvog mandata. I to ne da je bio nego je Benatia odma klupiran pa je tražio da ide iz kluba.

dinoo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la dinoo » 27 jul 2021, 17:54

‘I REJECTED REAL MADRID FOR JUVENTUS’ EVERY WORD FROM ALLEGRI’S UNVEILING PRESS CONFERENCE

Massimiliano Allegri claims he rejected Real Madrid to return to Juventus and discusses Paulo Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo’s roles.

The Italian tactician was unveiled at a press conference on Tuesday.

He has signed a four-year deal with the Bianconeri, returning two years after his sacking.

The Italian tactician revealed he turned down Real Madrid to return to Turin.

“I must thank Real Madrid president for the opportunity he gave me. I picked Juventus because of my love for this club and because I believe in this young team. It’s going to be amusing to coach these players, but we must win as well. It’s the most important thing,” Allegri said.

The 53-year-old had already rejected a move to Real Madrid in 2018, so it was the second time Allegri said no to Florentino Perez.

“I feel thrilled and amused. I’ve had all young players so far, good players who did well on Saturday in the first friendly match of the summer,” the Italian tactician continued.

“The first-team players are coming back, they will all be available from Tuesday. Now it’s not time to talk about the past, we need to focus on the future.

“I thank the other clubs who had made an offer to me, but I woke up in the morning and called Andrea [Agnelli], asking him for a meeting.

“I am grateful he allowed me to return to coaching and win, which is what matters the most. I watched many games during my time off, especially at the end of the second year,” Allegri continued.

“I begin a new chapter at Juventus, this team is made of many young players who need to develop.

“There are also experienced players, such as Ronaldo, Chiellini and Bonucci. These three must be an added value for the club and the team, bringing experience and technique on the pitch, but they must also be role models for the young players.

“What we did will remain in history, two years ago we decided to part ways, now we start from scratch to achieve our goals.

“I am proud that Juventus called me and I am proud of the fans’ love. From now, we just need to focus on the pitch.

“Juventus’ DNA is a particular one, every win comes from daily work. I found a team that won one title in the last two seasons and two more trophies last term. They did a good job, and I have a good team.”

There have been rumours linking Ronaldo to a move to PSG, does Allegri expect him to stay?

“Ronaldo is a great player and a smart guy. I spoke to him yesterday as I did with the others,” the coach revealed.

“I told him this is an important season and that I am happy to meet him again, now he has more responsibility, because three years ago we had a more experienced team, while now there are younger players.

“I expect a lot from him in terms of responsibility, he is in good condition and he is fit. There are different moments in a season and playing one game every three days, I’ll need to rotate the team, involving all the players. I imagine the players management wasn’t easy during the last year and a half due to the COVID pandemic.”

How about Paulo Dybala? His contract also expires in June 2022, but his agent has recently arrived in Turin to begin negotiations with the Bianconeri.

“Dybala is also very fit, physically and mentally. He is a player who can score goals, even 20 or 25 each season,” Allegri said.

“He can take free-kicks so he can make the difference. In terms of his experience at Juve, he can be the vice-captain because Bonucci left Juventus and then returned. I expect a lot from him, I’ve spoken to him and he is very motivated.

“The captain and vice-captain are decided depending on how long they’ve been playing in the team. So Chiellini is the most experienced one, followed by Dybala,” the former Milan boss explained.

“Bonucci left for one season, he made that decision, so if he wants the captain’s armband, he must buy it and play with it in the street. Leo is aware of it,” Allegri said, smiling.

“In my last season at Juventus, Mandzukic and Khedira wore the captain’s armband because Leo had fallen behind in the pecking order.

“Paulo didn’t have a good season last term, and now he can prove his worth. He is 28, he is mature and I’ve had a great perception. He was a boy, now he is a man, he scores goals and that’s important in football. I expect a lot from him, as usual.

“There is enthusiasm and this is the most important thing.

So, will Dybala take the free-kicks next season instead of Ronaldo?

“It depends on the situation, perhaps Ronaldo can take long-range free kicks, but the situation is easy because one is right-footed and the other one is left-footed. Then, we’ll see if another right-footed free-kick tacker arrives…”

Is he sure that CR7 will be Juventus’ centre-forward next season?

“The only thing I am sure about is that Ronaldo scores goals, regardless of where he plays. He and Dybala don’t make many mistakes in front of the goal, other players such as Rabiot must improve, he can score more goals.”

Who are Juventus’ main opponents for the title?

“Many important coaches have returned, Spalletti to Napoli, Mourinho to Roma, Sarri to Lazio.

“Inter are the favourite because they won last season, we need to start a path to win the title. This season will be difficult, Milan have improved, so their young players have one more year of experience, they are all among the favourites with Roma, Lazio and Napoli.

“It’s hard to predict how many points we’ll need to win the title, maybe between 86 and 88, we need to play the games, the fixture list is not important, we’ll get organized in the best way to win games, knowing we must adapt to broadcasters and TV rights. They are among the main sponsors, so we won’t complain.

“We have the Super Cup, the Coppa Italia and then the Champions League, which is a desire we must all have.

“First of all, we must go beyond the group stage, we want to be involved in all competitions in March.”

Allegri will return to coaching for the first time in two years, using five subs for the first time in his career.

“I am not accustomed to using five subs, maybe I’ll start with three, I don’t know. It’s a good opportunity, but it’s up to the coach to handle them,” Allegri said.

The coach went on to talk about some players who are part of the team, such as Arthur, Dejan Kulusevski and Adrien Rabiot, who he had not coached during his last spell in Turin.

“Kulusevski is a great player, he can score more goals so he can improve. I think this team’s target is to go all the way through, win as many trophies as possible and improve these players, which is why I was given the job. A coach must bring the result and create value,” Allegri said.

“We need to score goals and concede as little as possible, the best defence usually wins the title, I think the only exception in the last few years was Sarri’s Scudetto, but it was a tough season due to COVID.

“Rabiot is a player with important qualities. He scored three goals last term, and I think he can do better than that.

“McKennie has an eye for the goal. I am lucky because many players can find the net: Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Rabiot, McKennie, Chiesa, Bernardeschi. We need to score at least 75 goals next season, there is great potential.

“I didn’t have a chance to see Arthur because he underwent surgery straight away, I hope he recovers soon because this is a strange injury and a quite rare one, we must be lucky, we are waiting for him.

Where will Juan Cuadrado and Federico Bernardeschi play?

“I must have the whole team at my disposal and this will only happen from Tuesday. I must consider that those who played the Euros may struggle to play many games in a row, I’ll need to manage the players properly, we have 15-20 days to prepare for the season because and after two matchdays, they’ll join their national teams again.

“My thought on Bernardeschi is that there are good and bad footballers. A bad season can happen, many things happen on and off the pitch. Bernardeschi is an important player who will arrive with the right mentality.

“There is room for improvement and this is the best thing about this team.”

Do Juventus need a new signing in midfield?

“We will decide what we can do together with the club, I don’t have more powers than before, I work in sync with the club, when we need to make a decision, we speak all together and we decide. My role has always been this one.

“I don’t talk about Locatelli, it’s related to the market, and I don’t talk about it.

“We must know we don’t have much time to get prepared, so we must use it wisely, because on Tuesday we’ll be a group, but we need to work together to become a team.”

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 27 jul 2021, 19:01

Pjaca will join Torino on a season-long loan, he will sign the contract tomorrow. (Sky)
"Si può far tutto ma la famiglia non si può lasciare. E la Juve fa parte della mia famiglia" - Giovanni Agnelli

Andrej
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Andrej » 27 jul 2021, 23:02

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 27 jul 2021, 23:32

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 27 jul 2021, 23:48

Pogba je napisao/la:
27 jul 2021, 15:31

"Diciamo di sì, soprattutto quest'anno e anzi ringrazio il presidente per l'opportunità che mi ha dato. Ho fatto la scelta della Juventus perché mi ha dato tanto e perché è una squadra divertente da allenare, giovane e che può migliorare tanto".
Odbio Real 2x, za ovaj drugi kaze da je odabrao Juve jer mu je Juve mnogo dao, jer je zabavan za voditi, mlada ekipa koja moze puno napredovati.
:ljepota:

“My thought on Bernardeschi is that there are good and bad footballers. A bad season can happen, many things happen on and off the pitch. Bernardeschi is an important player who will arrive with the right mentality.
„Morata, najkompletniji napadac danasnjice“ -> Italia

farenhajt
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la farenhajt » 28 jul 2021, 10:37

Italia je napisao/la:
27 jul 2021, 23:48
Pogba je napisao/la:
27 jul 2021, 15:31

:ljepota:

Ne odricu se olako oni italijana, jos uz to ako su reprezentativci
Za uspjeh je potrebno raditi drugacije od drugih, a ne truditi se uraditi to bolje

Shategabri
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Shategabri » 28 jul 2021, 11:04

Muki15 je napisao/la:
26 jul 2021, 14:27
J1897 je napisao/la:
26 jul 2021, 10:25
Evo već četiri prelazna roka oni nemaju para,mislim da je navijačima preko glave.
A i kako neće imati kad onu Portugalsku princezu plaćaju 31 milion da šutira penale i galami na suigrače....
Donese portugalska princeza puno više od tih 31 milion.
Tako da to sigurno nije razlog što nemaju para za pojačanja.
Uostalom Juventus je poznat po tome što vreba iz prikrajka i tako kupi igrače kojima ističu ugovori ili neke kompenzacije.
Ako se šta i uzme namiri se to nekim izlaznim transferima.
Mislim ništa protiv, jedan su od rijetkih klubova u Italiji koji ima zdravu transfer politiku kad je finansijski aspekt u pitanju.
Mora se nekad i u minus otići ako hoćeš da dovedeš top pojačanje i napadneš trofeje.
Koševo Zapad

Odgovori

Natrag na “Juventus FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 5 gostiju.