jelle
Kontakt:

Re: Juventus FC

Post Postao/la jelle » 01 dec 2022, 14:26

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 01 dec 2022, 14:29

Koliko god to bilo lijepo i romanticno, to nosi i velike posljedice za sobom. Nedvedova uloga kao direktora "unistila" je dosta onog lijepog sto je napravio kao igrac.
„Morata, najkompletniji napadac danasnjice“ -> Italia

Juventinisimo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Juventinisimo » 01 dec 2022, 18:05

More evidence is emerging that the current Juventus directors blamed Fabio Paratici, now at Tottenham, for allegedly inflating transfer fees. ‘Fortunately we stopped’ and the balance sheet changed drastically.

The club is under investigation for financial irregularities, including the accusation of artificially inflating transfer fees to provide capital gains and paying players under the table after they had agreed to forego their salaries during the COVID crisis.

News agency ANSA looks at the reasons the magistrate opted against an immediate arrest warrant and that includes several wiretaps featuring current director of sport Federico Cherubini.

He was originally the assistant to Paratici, then took over from his boss when that contract expired in July 2021 and the chief instead went to Tottenham Hotspur.

“You just couldn’t reason with Fabio,” said Cherubini.

“As long as Marotta was there, he could put the brakes on him. When Marotta went, he had carte blanche. Fabio could wake up in the morning and sign away €20m without anyone telling him anything.

“I told him several times: we’re over-doing it here. I mean, it’s a legit system, but you’re pushing it too far. He replied: it doesn’t matter to us. If you put 4 or 10, nobody can say anything.”

This implies Juventus knew full well they were inflating the worth of player exchanges in accordance with other clubs.

Another wiretap of Cherubini has now emerged on news agency ANSA from July 2021, which again points the finger at Paratici.

“Fortunately in the light of recent visits we stopped.”

The ‘visits’ were the initial investigations into the Juventus paperwork that started the whole affair just over a year ago.

It is noted that the vast change in approach was visible in the balance sheet too, because Juventus posted capital gains worth €126m in June 2019 and €166m in June 2020, but by June 2021 that figure had plummeted to only €29m.
While the magistrate who cleared all clubs in the capital gains case argues Juventus could show ‘good faith,’ the wiretapped conversations – especially those criticising Fabio Paratici – could change that. ‘Beppe Marotta could put the brakes on him, then he had carte blanche.’

There was already an attempt to bring sporting and legal sanctions against several clubs, including Juve, a few weeks ago for artificially inflating transfer fees to help balance the books, particularly with regards to player exchanges.

That was dismissed right from the start and the magistrate who made that call – Ludovico Morello of the Tribunal in Turin – believes the same could happen this time too.

“If Juventus really did stick to the standard procedures, it would be difficult to prove guilt” of financial mismanagement, because there could still be ‘good faith’ in the approach, he told news agency ANSA.

This is the defence that worked for them all last time, essentially that the only true value of a player is what two clubs agree on the transfer fee, and there is no other way of objectively deciding their worth.
Fufnin haver nas izradio momacki... :mrgreen:
Juventus has been implicated in a capital gains case, but a lawyer says it will be hard to prove them guilty.

The Bianconeri have been in several legal battles recently and the current one forced their former president and board of directors to resign.

The decision to quit can be considered a sign they know they have done something wrong and have to leave.

The Bianconeri have maintained their innocence in the capital gains case and some fans believe the club will not be in any serious trouble.

Lawyer, Carlo Rombolà, has now revealed the Bianconeri truly might not be proven guilty because it is hard to prove someone did anything wrong in a capital gains case.

He says via Tuttomercatoweb:

“Article 31 of the sports justice code speaks of penalty points for those who falsify accounting or administrative documents. Should this story be resolved with the discovery of more serious conduct, different scenarios would open. 

“At this moment, however, we know so little that making predictions, even catastrophic ones seems out of place to me. For capital gains for the Prosecutor’s Office, it will be difficult to confirm that an operation is illegitimate.”
La Liga President Javier Tebas has been attributed with many adjectives during his years at the helm, but of late, friendly is probably not one of them.

Tebas has been making enemies across European football in recent years, coming after Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain for financial fair play breaches. In Spain he is in a constant battle of words with Real Madrid’s Florentino Perez and Barcelona’s Joan Laporta.

His latest victim was Juventus. After La Vecchia Signora board and CEO Andrea Agnelli resigned on Monday due to an investigation over accounting irregularities, Tebas called on UEFA to bring sanctions against them.

Controversial FIGC President Gabriele Gravina told reporters on Thursday that Tebas should mind his own business, as per Football Italia.

“I think it’s inopportune to receive gratuitous attacks from someone who should look at what’s going on at home.”

Gravina may well be referring to the fact that Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are far from squeaky clean in their history. All three have significant debts too.

While Gravina has a valid point, many will also understand Tebas’ frustration. UEFA’s power has been undermined in recent years by the fact that those breaking their rules rarely seem to receive meaningful punishment.
Da se covjek zamisli, javlja se lik iz La Lige...nema dovoljno posla oko Barce :crazy: :kafa:
Tacno da se napravi super liga, nacionalne lige bi propale, primanja bi im bila 10 puta manja...bice zanimljivo ovo pratiti.. :kafa:

Jedino se ne dira PSG, pametni ljudi, seik ce napraviti svoju superligu.. :mrgreen:

Za kraj sapunice, svi posteni, Juventus lopov... :mrgreen:
AC Milan are one of the clubs that are indebted to the tax authorities over salary tax arrears but they are much better off than some clubs.

Fatto Quotidiano (via Calciomercato.com) report that the current government have opened an inquest into the unpaid/suspended Irpef contributions of Serie A clubs during the Covid pandemic, which amounts to around €500m in salary tax arrears.

It an issue that will still be discussed tomorrow in the Lega Assembly, but what are the amounts and which clubs are most at risk in this situation?

The club with the highest debts is Inter, who owe the tax authorities around €50m, closely followed by Lazio at €40m and Roma at €38m. Napoli are at €25m, Fiorentina at €15m and Milan with €10m.

What about Juve? The Bianconeri pwe the tax authorities around €30m, but that figure also concerns the salary maneuvers which are now under investigation and which could therefore lead to a change in the figures later.

Of the clubs mentioned, the majority could repay the debt to the tax authorities, even if it puts their budgets in difficulty. On the other hand, those who could have difficulty paying are clubs that are suffering today such as Sampdoria and Hellas Verona, but also Lazio and Torino.
Inter, Milan, Lazio, Napoli, Roma, uvijek uz Juventuss, a nikad krivi.. :urnebes:

PS. Ovo zadnje, sve boldano je sa sempremilanTACKAcom...da se zna da nisam ovo ja izmisljao.. :kafa:

Inace :kafa:
Alessandro Del Piero has been tipped to return to Juventus as a part of the new leadership structure after the previous board members all resigned.

The former striker is an idol to most of the club’s fans and spent around two decades on their books before leaving in 2015.

He has been working as a pundit and is seen as someone who could help the club go back to its glory days, having been a part of it himself.

Del Piero has always said he is open to a return to the club, however, he is not desperate for a role in the organisation and will not just accept any job offer.

A report on Football Italia reveals he wants an active role like Paolo Maldini has at AC Milan and not just a ceremonial position at the Allianz Stadium.
38 🏆🏆🏆 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO 🏁🏁🏁

2012/20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚜️⚜️⚜️

JosephNongeBoende

Post Postao/la JosephNongeBoende » 01 dec 2022, 18:36

Paratici 100% u pravu :thumbup:

ko ce i kako dokazati da li neki igrac vrijedi 4 ili 10 ako su se dva kluba dogovorila oko cijene i imaju identicnu evaluaciju :roll:

mogu mu ga samo obalit, a ne hapsit :kafa:
38 SCUDETTI VINTI SUL CAMPO

"Every morning when I wake up I see the sun, even if there is the rain." Max Allegri

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 01 dec 2022, 18:52

Juventinisimo je napisao/la:
01 dec 2022, 18:05
What about Juve? The Bianconeri pwe the tax authorities around €30m, but that figure also concerns the salary maneuvers which are now under investigation and which could therefore lead to a change in the figures later.
Inter, Milan, Lazio, Napoli, Roma, uvijek uz Juventuss, a nikad krivi.. :urnebes:
hajd ponovo procitaj ovaj boldani dio..

da je kako uvalit i ostale, lakse bi ti bilo?
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Padovan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Padovan » 01 dec 2022, 19:12

Dobit cemo po usima, a i zasluzili smo jer smo se kurcili Ronaldom i unistili i timski duh i finansije i svasta nesto, za takve pogresne poteze se moraju snositi sankcije, naravno neka izbacivanja iz lige i oduzimanje bodova bi bile kazne koje imaju neku drugu pozadinu, kao ranije sto se desavalo sa Juventusom. Ali ne samo Ronaldo nego i ostali starohani i veliki ugovori bespotrebno.

Novcana kazna uz odlazak Agnelia i kompanije je sasvim ok.
1992-1995 nikad zaboraviti...

FC Ljuta Krajina

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 01 dec 2022, 20:18

Moratu u januaru vratiti u klub.

Što se tiče tih priča o finansijama, samo jer su doveli govedo Ronalda zaslužuju belaje. Mrlja koju je kopitar ostavio na klub se nece dugo obrisati.
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

akisarajevo92
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la akisarajevo92 » 01 dec 2022, 20:45

Allegri will have a Ferguson-like role at Juve
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/juve ... o-di-18746

slika
Don't believe the hype.

J10
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J10 » 01 dec 2022, 22:04

akisarajevo92 je napisao/la:
01 dec 2022, 20:45
Allegri will have a Ferguson-like role at Juve
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/juve ... o-di-18746

slika
Ostaje za sad do kraja sezone. A jedno posteno pitanje, ako digne kojim slucajem scudetto zasto ne bi ostao i sljedece?

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 01 dec 2022, 22:59

Pa i iz ove danasnje situacije je jasno vidljivo odakle problemi pocinju (koje su drugi adresirali Allegriju). Odlazak Marotte (+ kasnije Allegrija) i dolazak ovih novih nada Paratica i CR7 projekta. U kakvom je rasulu klub da se protiv njega vode istrazne radnje, citava uprava daje ostavku, klub nema finansija ni za najjednostavnije transfere, a opet pogledom na tabelu ne bi se reklo da je neka "ogromna" kriza. Kako prolaze dani, sve je jasnija prica nas nekolicine koji smo bili za taj moderni Juve i mrzitelja Allegrija.

Usput da pojebem malo mamu Di Mariji koji je za Juventus odigrao 393 minute na mogucih 21 utakmica, a za Argentinu je gospodin odigrao 339 minuta na 6 **** utakmica koje je mogao igrati. A baksuzi ce opet kriviti Allegrija za rezultate dok u timu igraju prevaranti i ljudski sljam, a klub vode lopovi.

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 01 dec 2022, 23:02

I kad skontas da je nasa uprava pola godine provela dogovarajuci prelazak 35-ogodisnje pogani. Citav svoj fokus i najvece pojacanje kluba usmjereno ka dovodjenju ovakvog smrada. To ti govori o stanju u klubu.

VelaHavle
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la VelaHavle » 02 dec 2022, 01:03

:rol:
Aljegri, out!

J1897
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la J1897 » 02 dec 2022, 06:06

Ovaj u svemu nadje krivce Ali samo je Allegri nedodirljiv :rol:

ramiral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ramiral » 02 dec 2022, 10:01

Ovi naši u upravi me podsjećaju na ove ovdje ''naše'' lokalne moćnike, političare, direktore inih jakih preduzeća. Imaš sve, dobru platu, benefite, ali ti hoćeš još, i ''ovako'' i ''onako'', svrni, zavrni, provuci. S.j.ebi knjige, minimiziraj, maksimaliziraj, utali.

jbm vam mater gramzivu i treba vam policija i tužilaštvo visiti u kući i karati žene...

Pošteni ljudi koji vole to što vi vodite na napošten način ispaštaju kako-tako.

Hvala Agnelli na svemu ali nisi veći od institucije koju vodiš, dok misliš da si je prerastao ćao, tako je u firmama, poslovima, klubovima... Pleme vam j..ebem.
29 ... a do maja 2012 - 30 ...

Burberry46
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Burberry46 » 02 dec 2022, 10:43

ramiral je napisao/la:
02 dec 2022, 10:01
Ovi naši u upravi me podsjećaju na ove ovdje ''naše'' lokalne moćnike, političare, direktore inih jakih preduzeća. Imaš sve, dobru platu, benefite, ali ti hoćeš još, i ''ovako'' i ''onako'', svrni, zavrni, provuci. S.j.ebi knjige, minimiziraj, maksimaliziraj, utali.

jbm vam mater gramzivu i treba vam policija i tužilaštvo visiti u kući i karati žene...

Pošteni ljudi koji vole to što vi vodite na napošten način ispaštaju kako-tako.

Hvala Agnelli na svemu ali nisi veći od institucije koju vodiš, dok misliš da si je prerastao ćao, tako je u firmama, poslovima, klubovima... Pleme vam j..ebem.
:thumbup:

Bili krivi ili ne vec su narusili ugled kluba nazalost.

tuzlak1987
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tuzlak1987 » 02 dec 2022, 20:55

Uprava sa ovim dovodjenjem ovih barbara sa istoka ne samo sto je doprinjela gubljenju stile Juve mentaliteta vec i gubitki imidza kluba. Neka prodaju ovog dok jos ista vrijedi da ne budemo i ovdje na gubitku i da krenemo opet od nule.

Pogba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pogba » 02 dec 2022, 22:49

Keanu pogotovo, ali i Dusanu to treba za razvoj, pustati video Emboloa da nauce kako se igra leđima i za ekipu. Kao Llorente.
░▌J▐▌U▐▌V▐▌E▐▌N▐▌T▐▌U▐▌S▐░

#MaxOUT

JosephNongeBoende

Post Postao/la JosephNongeBoende » 02 dec 2022, 22:58

cekaj da prvo nama sad mig pusti video kako Dusan penetrira u Rajkovicku, znaju se vec detalji :kafa:

"Every morning when I wake up I see the sun, even if there is the rain." Max Allegri

Italia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Italia » 02 dec 2022, 23:01

tuzlak1987 je napisao/la:
02 dec 2022, 20:55
Uprava sa ovim dovodjenjem ovih barbara sa istoka ne samo sto je doprinjela gubljenju stile Juve mentaliteta vec i gubitki imidza kluba. Neka prodaju ovog dok jos ista vrijedi da ne budemo i ovdje na gubitku i da krenemo opet od nule.
:thumbup: Odavno to govorim. Primitivizam kakav ne postoji na svijetu, a mi ih jos grupisemo i zelimo dodati jos jednog iz te sorte.
JosephNongeBoende je napisao/la:
02 dec 2022, 22:58
cekaj da prvo nama sad mig pusti video kako Dusan penetrira u Rajkovicku, znaju se vec detalji :kafa:
Pocel ti ruckiti ona nasa **** :rol:

Odgovori

Natrag na “Juventus FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.