Kontakt:

Re: Chicago Bulls

Post Postao/la Neutral » 17 mar 2021, 02:32

Dobro je ovo, iako je White loše ušao.

Neutral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Neutral » 17 mar 2021, 02:59

Pobjeda, maestralna partija Zacha sa 40 postignutih poena.

Neutral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Neutral » 18 mar 2021, 03:48

U trenucima kada svijet grca u problemima sa pandemijom, dodatni teret predstavljaju i Bullsi za sve njihove navijače. Ispustili smo sigurnu pobjedu iz ruka zbog očajne igre u posljednjoj četvrtini. Ovo postaje apsurdno, žalosno i tužno. I pored silnih problema, ova ekipa ima neki temelj, za razliku od prijašnjih sezona gdje nas je GM uništavao kao da nam je najveći rival, a ne neko ko treba pridonijeti da se vratimo gdje i pripadamo, a to je svakako vrh lige.

Nema veze, bit će bolje, a do tada idem i ja opet na dužu stanku, isteklo mi je vrijeme za foruma, svako dobro svim navijačima i simpatizerima Bullsa, da ste mi živi i zdravi :)

BIHfan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BIHfan » 20 mar 2021, 16:22

Ovo je mislim 10ta utakmica koju smo izgubili na ovaj nacin da smo citavu tekmu kontrolirali i onda raspad.

Coby i WCJ kao i Lauri moraju na ljeto letit iz Chicaga.
Rose joins Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, Jerry West, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade among those only able to average at least 25 points, 7.5 assists and four rebounds in a season.
FK DELFIN NEUM

OldFashioned
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la OldFashioned » 25 mar 2021, 16:34

Hvala Bogu riješili smo se ovog twinera.

Dobrodošao Vučko !
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Evander
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Evander » 25 mar 2021, 18:30

Centar je vjerovatno bio najveca boljka Bullsa. Jos playa da je naci.

OldFashioned
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la OldFashioned » 25 mar 2021, 19:18

Sada ovog raspalog Finca trejdat i dostojnog playa dovesti.
Kako bih volio Holidaya mmm....
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 25 mar 2021, 19:28

OldFashioned je napisao/la:
25 mar 2021, 19:18
Sada ovog raspalog Finca trejdat i dostojnog playa dovesti.
Kako bih volio Holidaya mmm....
kog holidaya,čovjek,pa on je bucks friški i lijepo klapaju. ma i dolaskom voocha to je neka vrsta playa,kad bi stigli do playoffa,dobar boost za dalje,mir i slaganje.

OldFashioned
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la OldFashioned » 25 mar 2021, 19:38

Jrue dakako.

Stipe
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stipe » 25 mar 2021, 22:31

"What a day for the Chicago Bulls.

They acquired Nikola Vucevic, Al Farouq Aminu, Troy Brown, Daniel Theis, Javonte Green, $1.3m via Celtics, $250k via Wizards.

They traded Otto Porter, Wendell Carter Jr, 2 first-round picks, Daniel Gafford, Luke Kornet, and Chandler Hutchinson."
Dževad Hamzić, Sabahudin Delalić (kapiten), Asim Medić, Safet Alibašić, Adnan Manko, Ismet Godinjak, Mirzet Duran, Adnan Kešmer, Ejub Mehmedović, Ermin Jusufović, Nizam Čančar i Beniz Kadrić VI STE PONOS NASE DRZAVE!!!!

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 26 mar 2021, 14:21

OldFashioned je napisao/la:
25 mar 2021, 19:38
Jrue dakako.
pa da,čovjek je tek stigao. jedino u slučaju da puknu u doigravanju,giannisu dopizdi i onda bi išli u promptni rebuilding. ma ne treba brinuti da billy donovan neće imati poptuno adekvatan roster,a on je dokazan,iskusan,korektan,možda mu fali imaginacije i osjećaja kad je gusto u playoff seriji,no vi tek trebate stići do tog levela.

kad_kako
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kad_kako » 26 mar 2021, 14:23

Cuj FO pozitivne poteze (koliko toliko) povukao? Zar je to moguce u Bullsima. Zaboravio sam kako to izgleda.
Postovanje treba zaraditi.

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 27 mar 2021, 02:07

kad_kako je napisao/la:
26 mar 2021, 14:23
Cuj FO pozitivne poteze (koliko toliko) povukao? Zar je to moguce u Bullsima. Zaboravio sam kako to izgleda.
toga će biti u čitavim 2020-ima,naviknite se na relevantnost i ozbiljnost ponovno.

kad_kako
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kad_kako » 29 mar 2021, 22:27

Dok se to sve na odrazi na konstantu na parketu nikakvo oni povjerenje nisu zaradili jos.
Postovanje treba zaraditi.

dema
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la dema » 10 apr 2021, 22:20

Bullsi su u play offu. Sretno protiv Netsa

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 18 maj 2021, 21:34

Despite his first All-Star season where he put up his best individual statistics as a pro, Zach LaVine will miss the NBA playoffs for the seventh straight time in his career. But the Bulls scoring leader is adamant he, and his teammates, can improve over the offseason.
He averaged 27.4 per game, his career best and seventh in the NBA. He established career-highs in rebounding at five, assists at 4.9 and three-point shooting at 41.9 percent and 50.7 percent overall. Even though his free throw shooting denied him a place in the elite 50/40/90 club, he shot a career best 84.9 percent.

But the biggest number remained at zero, the number of playoff games LaVine will have played in after seven years and 411 games in the NBA.

To LaVine, anymore, it's the only number that matters.

"We were a playoff team, we competed with the best teams," LaVine reiterated Monday in ending season comments with media, almost as if he still could not believe it. "We didn't do the certain things throughout the games to win us the games. I think if we would've just done that - obviously, a lot easier said than done - we wouldn't be sitting here at exit interviews. This is the best team I've played on. It's frustrating because of the talent we had and the season could have went the way we wanted it to.

"I'm not upset or spiteful about things that happened," LaVine insisted. "I just know that we have to work on things and get better at them. We are a good team, and this season made us better. We need to improve on things, our shortcomings, our lulls throughout the game, our aggressiveness, our attention to detail. It wasn't the team or a talent-wise thing with us. We're extremely talented."

I'm going to keep going. I have a lot more room to grow and I'm going to push my talents to the limit. I still have to become a better two-way player. I can become a better leader. Mentally, I want to be a lot stronger as well. So those things are definitely going to be in the forefront of my training this summer."

LaVine said working on stamina will help his desire to excel defensively as well as offensively. He's said he's already invited teammates, especially Coby White and Patrick Williams, to come to the West Coast to work out with him this summer.

And LaVine says he's grateful to play for Billy Donovan.
"Great guy," said LaVine. "We've built a really good relationship and I'm really excited to work with him again next year and many years to come, hopefully. It's always good when you meet somebody and they invest into you and they give you support, and that's what he's done with me. He's a true leader. He can really speak to the team and bring everybody together. I think that's something we all can learn from.

"We lost a lot of games that we shouldn't have lost," LaVine noted. "But a lot of teams say that. We were sitting at ninth, eighth, the whole season. We went through a tough stretch. And me not being able to be out there to help (missing 11 games with Covid) really hurt. So bad timing, bad luck, whatever you want to call it, I wouldn't blame the season on that. When I was playing, there was a lot of games we could have won when I was there and I could have done better. But I definitely think during that 11-game stretch, I could have helped out a lot. And who knows? We might not be here talking. But we are. And that's what happens."

"We will not settle for mediocrity here," Bulls Vice-President of Basketball Operations Arturas Karnisovas said Monday in his first end-of-season media conference.

It's not the NBA's post season; just the Bulls. Which is the difficult part.

"We're going to add talent to our roster and from there get better and come back improved and better so we don't have to sit out another postseason," Karnisovas reiterated. "I don't like to watch postseason games now just because I'm not happy that we're not in it. I'm a competitive guy. Talking to all the players, they're disappointed. We're disappointed. And we're going into the next season to make sure it doesn't happen again."

It was the best Bulls winning percentage in four years, equivalent to about a 35-win season in a regular 82 games. But it was far below Karnisovas' apparent expectations and anticipation for his first season managing the Bulls. His makeover of the franchise hit all the right notes with a respected coach in Billy Donovan, aggressive and daring personnel maneuvers trading for Vucevic and Daniel Theis and signing Garrett Temple and drafting Patrick Williams. It all added up to a much improved team.

Except, you know, in the standings.

Which is why it's less science than circumstances sometimes.

All the right moves still can produce all the wrong results.

"I was mainly disappointed for our players and fans, that we are not still playing," said Karnisovas. "We lost a lot of close games early and throughout the year. Gradually dug ourselves into a hole we couldn't quite recover from. There were lots of games that we played for three and a half quarters. Learning to win often requires a transition period. That is part of what we are going through here. Consistency is the mark of a mature, developed team, a team that adapts to adversity. I get it, it's (Covid) protocols, lack of practice time, lack of rest. But every team was in the same situation. Resilient and mature teams rise above challenges. Our three constant problems, indicated by Billy as well, were turnovers, we were 27th in turnovers, fouling and not getting to the free-throw line. We were last in the league in getting to the free-throw line. That's aggression.

"Following the All-Star break," Karnisovas added, "we took a significant dip on offense. We stopped making shots. Actually, we finished defensively 12th in the league in efficiency. A lot of people were indicating that we struggled defensively, but the numbers are saying the last 15 games we were sixth in the league. And since the All-Star, we were eighth in the league. Defensively, we were fine. I thought that our biggest struggles were offensive droughts. You have to make shots to win games. We did not do that.

The Bulls can create more than $20 million in salary cap room to pursue free agents, but that would require a massive roster overhaul. They gave up their 2021 and 2023 first round picks in the Vucevic trade, though if the pick is top four this year the Bulls retain it. While that would be a coup with the trade for Vucevic, draft picks count on the salary cap. So the Bulls then could opt to go over the salary cap, sign or retain some players and use cap exceptions to add players. The Bulls have a second-round draft pick this season and last year's Marko Simonovic, who is still playing overseas. Karnisovas said it's possible he could be added, though that's also uncertain for now.

It suggests an anxious offseason with the draft lottery June 22 and the draft July 29. There's also going to be a Summer League in August, at which Williams said he'll participate, and likely a return to a regular schedule with training camps possible in October.

On Lauri Markkanen: "I thought Lauri had a good year. I thought he was more efficient. He's a 40 percent three-point shooter. You know shooting comes at a premium in our league, and I think Lauri is an essential part of our team and we hope he is a part of what we're building here. So I'm looking forward to free agency and talking to his representation.''

Coby White: "Coby went through a lot this year, ups and downs. I think there was a lot of growth. Coby coming off the bench and then coming back again to be the starter and adjusting to the addition of Vooch. That settled his game a little bit to catch-and-shoot. Minimized his turnovers. I think it's a great year for Coby overall. I think he's going to have a big summer. He knows exactly what he needs to work on. What is point guard these days in the league? All point guards have to score, right? He's going to keep on adding things to his game. He fought for the starting job. He showed some improvement. So I'm expecting him for next year to show up and be better than he was this year."

Patrick Williams: "Regarding Patrick, we're very excited for him. He's been through a ton this year. Learning experience, 19 years old. I don't think there's a player on the team that was asked to do more than Patrick. He guarded always the best player on the other team. And defensively, he was actually switching and playing different coverages, different positions. Usually when you get a young player, you build his arsenal. You add certain things to his skill set. Pat has a lot of those skills. It's just when he is going to choose to use them. We saw glimpses in the Brooklyn game of what this kid can do (career high 24 points). I think the sky is the limit for him. He's going to have a summer for the first time. He knows again what he needs to work on. I'm looking forward to seeing his growth. He came in a situation where winning is important besides the development piece. All that pressure he was facing this year I think will benefit him."

Zach LaVine: "Obviously, we're looking forward to talking to Zach in the future (about an extension and his future). I think looking at his numbers and how well he played this year, he improved in points, field goal percentage, three-point percentage, free throw percentage, assists, rebounds. He was a much better player this year. We're going to ask players to do more. Because obviously the results are telling us it's not good enough. He's looking forward to the challenge."

On to Year 2.

BIHfan
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BIHfan » 28 maj 2021, 12:40

Da vidimo od cega je Arturas napravljen, od toga kako ce ovo ljeto on odradit, zavisi nam buducnost. Ne smijemo izgubit LaVinea i Pat mora ovo ljeto ozbiljno radit i iduce sezone iskorak napraviti.

Nek dovedu Rosea za MLE i Balla ganjat nekako. Ne bi me cudilo da Lauri ostane za QO kolko je lose bio ove sezone i proba jos jednom dici sebi vrijednost.
Rose joins Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, Jerry West, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade among those only able to average at least 25 points, 7.5 assists and four rebounds in a season.
FK DELFIN NEUM

Neutral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Neutral » 03 jun 2021, 05:39

Hoce li to lavine ici?

Da sam Rose ne bi se nikad vise vratio u Bullse.

Neutral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Neutral » 21 jul 2021, 05:46

Dva nasa bivsa igraca igrala nba finale. Bobby odigrao sasvim pristojno.

Od sljedece sezone ocekujem PO i obavezno trejd smijesnog Finca.

Neutral
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Neutral » 27 jul 2021, 01:02

REPORT: Derrick Rose Could be on the Chicago Bulls Radar This Offseason

Nakon one bruke, da sam Ruža ne bih se nikad vratio u Bullse.

Odgovori

Natrag na “Chicago Bulls”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.