Jusuf Nurkić

Moderatori/ce: nerminh74,KK_Bosna,CashMan

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Re: Jusuf Nurkić

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 17 feb 2020, 13:45

prije pet dana je receno da se nurkic jos uvijek nije vratio treninzima, tako da ne znamo jel u medjuvremenu krenuo s istim... shams charania je rekao da ce se nurkic vratit nakon all-star pauze, no nije precizirano kada, dal prva tekma nakon iste, il nekad kasnije... uglavnom, neil olshey je najavio da ce se nurkic vratit, cak stavise, rekao je da je nurkic day-to-day, sto u prevodu znaci da se moze vratit svakog dana, a to je bilo prije all-star pauze i mislim u trenutku dok je nurkic bio povrijedjen

mislim da ce ova povreda malo prolongirat njegov povratak, jer je potrebno nesto vise treninga da se vidi kako njegovo tijelo reaguje... da se nije povrijedio, mozda bi igrao vec u narednoj tekmi koja je na rasporedu 22.02.

u najgorem slucaju, bice spreman do 05.03, jer ce tada ostati 20 tekmi do kraja

AirRamiz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AirRamiz » 19 feb 2020, 13:31

meni se cini da ga nema u mjesecu februaru

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 19 feb 2020, 14:18

However, as Nurkic was ramping up basketball activity ahead of a return to the NBA court, Nurkic suffered a right calf strain in practice, which Trail Blazers head coach Terry Stotts had described as a "setback" in media availability before a home game against the Utah Jazz on February 1st.

Tuesday, Stotts joined Dan Sheldon and Nigel Burton on Rip City Mornings for Trail Blazers Tuesdays and gave an update on Nurkic's recovery from the calf strain.

Well, we wait for the staff to clear him that's always [the protocol], the medical people always take precedent and when they [clear him] it'll be a gradual process back into it as always. It's been over a week since we left Portland so we'll see how he's feeling when we get back. But it's always the same procedure coming back; the medical staff gives their opinion of what he can do and ramp it up to where he was before he hurt his calf.

Although, Nurkic cannot undergo full contact, full speed practices as he had been before the setback, he's still at the practice facility, often rehabbing.

"He's there every day. It's not like he hangs out at home and just says 'okay I'm ready now,'" said Stotts. "You know he comes in and just because he's not on the court he's getting treatment, he's in the weight room...doing cardiovascular weight training, he's doing everything except on the basketball court doing basketball activities."

Hopefully, Nurkic's recovery progresses as planned and he can return to the court soon.

Drape
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Drape » 22 feb 2020, 01:21

Kao da ga reprezentacija zanima više nego ikad prije, čestita pobjedu na twitteru a na instagramu komentariše objave naših košarkaša poslije utakmice. Još kad bi malo pogurao oko Garze, ovog bi motivisalo da požuri sa državljanstvom BiH kad bi mu se javio NBA centar i rekao da prati njegove igre, da mu se sviđa kako igra i da se nada da će igrati zajedno za Bosnu i Hercegovinu.

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 23 feb 2020, 00:21

nurkic zagonetan

Tekashi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tekashi » 23 feb 2020, 00:41

Osisao se... nova frizura. to je znak povratka ;) :D

:bih:

ReX
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ReX » 24 feb 2020, 03:19

Tekashi je napisao/la:
23 feb 2020, 00:41
Osisao se... nova frizura. to je znak povratka ;) :D

:bih:
Nisam citao forum, nit vidio tvoj post ali gledam ga na klupi veceras i bukvalno istog sam misljenja bio cim sam ga vidio dotjeranog :D Samo je pitanje vremena :bih:
@igrajlopte 🐦

AirRamiz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AirRamiz » 24 feb 2020, 11:19

e hebga Juka..ako ne mozes odigrat zadnjih 20 onda nemoj nikako....jos ako se Lillard ne vrati brzo,nemaju sta trazit u borbi za osmu poziciju

Bassha
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Bassha » 24 feb 2020, 12:40

Ja bi najvise volio da on do kraja sezone ne zaigra nikako. Bolje da sljedece sezone bude 100% nego sad da riskira nesto.
#Bosnianbeast

#DLOading

#WeGoHard

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 24 feb 2020, 15:11

nema tu nikakvog rizika, kad dobije dozvolu za povratak, znacice da je potpuno oporavljen

nesrece se ne mogu sprijecit, hipoteticki govoreci, mogu ga cuvat ovu sezonu i moze se povrijedit u prvoj pripremnoj il prvoj tekmi u regularnoj sezoni... ako blazersi budu u trci za playoff, nurkic i treba da se vrati, a cak i ako ne budu, njemu trebaju tekme, da vrati taj osjecaj itd

Wandelanoite
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Wandelanoite » 24 feb 2020, 23:25

Evo ga opet sklapa rime po FB :rol:
MES QUE UN CLUB!
Dušan Bajević - nastavak propasti bh. reprezentacije.

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 28 feb 2020, 13:42

After Blazers lose again, Jusuf Nurkic is reluctant to offer hope on his return

INDIANAPOLIS — The longest game of hide-and-seek ended Thursday in Indianapolis.

Jusuf Nurkic, a victor for the past month by finding hiding places that protected him from the media, had been cornered inside the Trail Blazers’ locker room in Indiana. He smiled, knowing the gig was up.

“I have nothing to say,” the center told The Athletic, trying to squeeze out one more victory.

Some hope, some information, he was told, could go a long way these days with a fan base that has been deflated and discouraged by losses and injuries this season.

Reluctantly, Nurkic gave an exclusive interview, one that was tempered by his declaration that he is careful to boost spirits.

“It’s hard to give hope because there is no dates (for my return), so it’s hard to talk about anything,” Nurkic said. “I have no dates, so all the rumors, they don’t make sense. People are going to say (he’s coming back) today, tomorrow, next week, a week later … but I have no dates.”

The biggest hurdle standing between Nurkic and his return, he says, is being able to practice.

“All I know is I’m trying to figure out how I can get more practices, because we don’t have many practices,” Nurkic said. “That’s the only thing I can tell you. That’s the only reason I can come back: If I find somehow to practice.”

The shorthanded Blazers, who played valiantly against Indiana on Thursday but lost 106-100, are scheduled to practice Friday in Atlanta, but considering they have nine healthy bodies, it is not a given coach Terry Stotts will make the entire team run through a workout.

The next windows for certain practices are the second week of March, when the team has two consecutive off days on March 8-9 and March 13-14. Stotts almost always practices when the team has two or more consecutive days between games.

Nurkic returned to his first full-contact practice on Jan. 22, but in the aftermath he discovered he strained his right calf, which has limited his subsequent activity. Nurkic and the team have been tight-lipped about how much he has been able to do, when he has been able to do it and what — if any — progress is being made. It is unclear whether the Jan. 22 workout is his only practice or whether he has returned to workouts at all.

“I can’t tell you,” Nurkic said with a broad smile when asked what he is able to do today.

The issue he kept coming back to was returning to full-contact practice, during which he said he needs to run full court, bang into bodies and get acclimated to the speed of the game.

“Yeah, I can’t be out 11 months and just jump in a game; it doesn’t work out that way,” Nurkic said. “So, we’ll see. But I hope for the best. I’m not just sitting here. I’m working. We’ll see. That’s all I can tell you.”

Before any more questions could be asked, a member of the Trail Blazers’ communication staff ended the interview.

Nurkic’s return is among the more anticipated events remaining in this cruel season, which has sidelined starters Rodney Hood (Achilles), Zach Collins (shoulder) and, for the past four games, captain Damian Lillard (groin).

Stotts on Thursday said it is unknown whether Lillard will join the team in Orlando on Sunday, and Collins on Thursday continued to go through his pregame shooting routine, which he has done all of February. He reiterated after Thursday’s game that he intends to return to games sometime in March.

With each passing game, it is becoming more uncertain whether the returns of Lillard, Nurkic and Collins will matter in the Blazers’ pursuit of the eighth and final playoff spot in the West. The Blazers (26-34) are tied with New Orleans for ninth, three games behind Memphis.

An endearing element to this late-season struggle has been the team’s effort. It is clearly overmatched on a near-nightly basis, but almost every night it is just as clear that the effort and fight remain. Thursday against Indiana (35-24) was no different, when the Blazers pulled within 103-100 with 30 seconds left only to watch Indiana center Myles Turner hit a 3-pointer off a broken play with 9.1 seconds remaining.

“It’s frustrating,” Trevor Ariza said of giving effort only to lose. “But the thing about the NBA is you have 82 of them …”

He was reminded that, actually, there are only 22 games left this season.

“Twenty-two … fuck,” Ariza said. “Running out of time. So, we have to kick it into gear where we don’t have these type of games where we give great effort but the effort doesn’t end in the results we are looking for.”

The season might very well be determined in the upcoming stretch. The Blazers’ next seven games are against teams with losing records (at Atlanta, at Orlando, Washington, at Phoenix, Sacramento, Phoenix and Memphis). The Blazers probably have to win at least five of those seven to give themselves a chance.

“We already understand the position we are in,” Ariza said. “We just have to figure it out. It sounds easy, but it’s not. We have the personnel in here to do it — we have to continue to stay confident, stay together and chip away.”

Jason Quick - The Athletic
zaista mi ide na neku stvar ova tajnovitost, zasto ne kazu javno kako stvari stoje... ako postoji problem, neka to kazu, ako se nece vracati do kraja sezone, neka to kazu... terry stotts kaze da je pretrpio blagu povredu lista (grade I), za koju je proces oporavka 7-10 dana, a on vec mjesec dana ne trenira (tako kazu iz blazersa, pa ako je to istina, onda je ovo grade II, ciji proces oporavka traje 4-6 sedmica)

bukvalno ne mogu shvatit cemu ovolika tajnovitost

AirRamiz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AirRamiz » 28 feb 2020, 14:53

mozda uprava jos nije odlucila da li treba tankovat ili lovit osmo mjesto...mada ne vjerujem da bi jukinih 15 minuta toliko narusilo tank mode.
meni se cini da bi se on vratio ali ima rampu s vrha. realno im nista ne znaci ni osmo mjesto ali ni 10-15 pik.....ova draft klasa je losa i najbilje bi bilo da se pomjere na dan drafta i pokusaju uganjat Avdiju....neka daju svoj pik i zamotaju Simonsa koji se po mom misljenju debelo precijenjuje...pa ako ko zagrize dobro je....
Avdija ima mozak i sposoban je sa 8 poena da bude korisniji od ovih zujalica koje ubacuju duplo vise ali igraju samo za sebe

ReX
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ReX » 28 feb 2020, 15:01

Koliko seru ovi iz Portlanda pa to je nevjerovatno. Kakva smijurija grob te yebo. A sta ocekivati od nove vlasnice koja da veliki dugododisnji ugovor Olshey i Stottsu, pa ako hocete i Mccollumu istovremeno.

Ovo za Nurkica je fakat postalo presmijeno. A najvise mi na zivce ide prica kao kad se vrati, igrat ce x minuta, itd itd. Wtf. Pa ako do sada nije 100 % a mislite da nece ni biti, stavite poklopac i zavrsite pricu sa njim. Nece igrati cijelu sezonu i fajront. Isto sere Olshey i za Collinsa, kao nece se vratiti dok ne bude 110% procenata... oo magu! :tokralju:

@Ramiz
Covjece sta ce tankovati. Pa dosli oni 8 ili 9 isti qurac. A draft slab. Nemaju oni sta tankovati il ne, vidis da su go qurac i da ih bije Nola kad god stigne. Pa i Memphis prije neku sedmicu. Jos Lillard igrao.
Zadnja izmjena: ReX, dana/u 28 feb 2020, 15:03, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
@igrajlopte 🐦

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 28 feb 2020, 15:01

procitao sam zanimljiv komentar

ako mu trebaju treninzi, kojih navodno nema u blazersima zbog putovanja, tekmi itd, zasto ga ne posalju u g league uz nadzor nekog trenera iz blazersa... nije to nista cudno, to se desava s nba igracima

lumani
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lumani » 28 feb 2020, 15:07

Chinaglia je napisao/la:
28 feb 2020, 13:42

INDIANAPOLIS — The longest game of hide-and-seek ended Thursday in Indianapolis.

Jusuf Nurkic, a victor for the past month by finding hiding places that protected him from the media, had been cornered inside the Trail Blazers’ locker room in Indiana. He smiled, knowing the gig was up.

“I have nothing to say,” the center told The Athletic, trying to squeeze out one more victory.

Some hope, some information, he was told, could go a long way these days with a fan base that has been deflated and discouraged by losses and injuries this season.

Reluctantly, Nurkic gave an exclusive interview, one that was tempered by his declaration that he is careful to boost spirits.

“It’s hard to give hope because there is no dates (for my return), so it’s hard to talk about anything,” Nurkic said. “I have no dates, so all the rumors, they don’t make sense. People are going to say (he’s coming back) today, tomorrow, next week, a week later … but I have no dates.”

The biggest hurdle standing between Nurkic and his return, he says, is being able to practice.

“All I know is I’m trying to figure out how I can get more practices, because we don’t have many practices,” Nurkic said. “That’s the only thing I can tell you. That’s the only reason I can come back: If I find somehow to practice.”

The shorthanded Blazers, who played valiantly against Indiana on Thursday but lost 106-100, are scheduled to practice Friday in Atlanta, but considering they have nine healthy bodies, it is not a given coach Terry Stotts will make the entire team run through a workout.

The next windows for certain practices are the second week of March, when the team has two consecutive off days on March 8-9 and March 13-14. Stotts almost always practices when the team has two or more consecutive days between games.

Nurkic returned to his first full-contact practice on Jan. 22, but in the aftermath he discovered he strained his right calf, which has limited his subsequent activity. Nurkic and the team have been tight-lipped about how much he has been able to do, when he has been able to do it and what — if any — progress is being made. It is unclear whether the Jan. 22 workout is his only practice or whether he has returned to workouts at all.

“I can’t tell you,” Nurkic said with a broad smile when asked what he is able to do today.

The issue he kept coming back to was returning to full-contact practice, during which he said he needs to run full court, bang into bodies and get acclimated to the speed of the game.

“Yeah, I can’t be out 11 months and just jump in a game; it doesn’t work out that way,” Nurkic said. “So, we’ll see. But I hope for the best. I’m not just sitting here. I’m working. We’ll see. That’s all I can tell you.”

Before any more questions could be asked, a member of the Trail Blazers’ communication staff ended the interview.

Nurkic’s return is among the more anticipated events remaining in this cruel season, which has sidelined starters Rodney Hood (Achilles), Zach Collins (shoulder) and, for the past four games, captain Damian Lillard (groin).

Stotts on Thursday said it is unknown whether Lillard will join the team in Orlando on Sunday, and Collins on Thursday continued to go through his pregame shooting routine, which he has done all of February. He reiterated after Thursday’s game that he intends to return to games sometime in March.

With each passing game, it is becoming more uncertain whether the returns of Lillard, Nurkic and Collins will matter in the Blazers’ pursuit of the eighth and final playoff spot in the West. The Blazers (26-34) are tied with New Orleans for ninth, three games behind Memphis.

An endearing element to this late-season struggle has been the team’s effort. It is clearly overmatched on a near-nightly basis, but almost every night it is just as clear that the effort and fight remain. Thursday against Indiana (35-24) was no different, when the Blazers pulled within 103-100 with 30 seconds left only to watch Indiana center Myles Turner hit a 3-pointer off a broken play with 9.1 seconds remaining.

“It’s frustrating,” Trevor Ariza said of giving effort only to lose. “But the thing about the NBA is you have 82 of them …”

“Twenty-two … fuck,” Ariza said. “Running out of time. So, we have to kick it into gear where we don’t have these type of games where we give great effort but the effort doesn’t end in the results we are looking for.”

The season might very well be determined in the upcoming stretch. The Blazers’ next seven games are against teams with losing records (at Atlanta, at Orlando, Washington, at Phoenix, Sacramento, Phoenix and Memphis). The Blazers probably have to win at least five of those seven to give themselves a chance.

“We already understand the position we are in,” Ariza said. “We just have to figure it out. It sounds easy, but it’s not. We have the personnel in here to do it — we have to continue to stay confident, stay together and chip away.”

zaista mi ide na neku stvar ova tajnovitost, zasto ne kazu javno kako stvari stoje... ako postoji problem, neka to kazu, ako se nece vracati do kraja sezone, neka to kazu... terry stotts kaze da je pretrpio blagu povredu lista (grade I), za koju je proces oporavka 7-10 dana, a on vec mjesec dana ne trenira (tako kazu iz blazersa, pa ako je to istina, onda je ovo grade II, ciji proces oporavka traje 4-6 sedmica)

Nesto muckaju ,ali posteno.

Federer17

Post Postao/la Federer17 » 28 feb 2020, 15:38

Zar nije trebo u januaru vec zaigrat? :mrgreen:

lumani
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lumani » 28 feb 2020, 15:59

Federer17 je napisao/la:
28 feb 2020, 15:38
Zar nije trebo u januaru vec zaigrat? :mrgreen:
To je njegova izjava bila .Spreman je bio u Decembru u Januaru trebao timski trening i krajem Januara na parket

ReX
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ReX » 28 feb 2020, 16:03

lumani je napisao/la:
28 feb 2020, 15:07
Chinaglia je napisao/la:

Ma daj, kada vidis da ustvari i navijaca Blazera u Americi isti stav imaju kao mi na forumu onda znas da su fakat pretjerali. Yebote ko da je Area 51 u pitanju. Bas gledam i citam po forumima i youtube ljudi u nevjernici, pa sta vise ne pricate. Proslo je citavi godinu dana od povrede.. I onda izadje onaj glavonja Stotts i glumi nekog sarlatana sa svojim osmjehom i zagonetnim izjavima. Man GTFO.
@igrajlopte 🐦

lumani
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lumani » 28 feb 2020, 16:08

ReX je napisao/la:
28 feb 2020, 16:03
lumani je napisao/la:
28 feb 2020, 15:07
Chinaglia je napisao/la:

Ma daj, kada vidis da ustvari i navijaca Blazera u Americi isti stav imaju kao mi na forumu onda znas da su fakat pretjerali. Yebote ko da je Area 51 u pitanju. Bas gledam i citam po forumima i youtube ljudi u nevjernici, pa sta vise ne pricate. Proslo je citavi godinu dana od povrede.. I onda izadje onaj glavonja Stotts i glumi nekog sarlatana sa svojim osmjehom i zagonetnim izjavima. Man GTFO.
Da nisu u borbi za Playoff razumio bi,ali ovako mi je cudno..btw,da vidimo kada ce Lillard nazad..

Odgovori

Natrag na “Košarkaška reprezentacija BiH”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 10 gostiju.