bombaysaphire
Kontakt:

Re: Džanan Musa

Post Postao/la bombaysaphire » 03 okt 2022, 10:45

hz1987 je napisao/la:
02 okt 2022, 14:19
slika
E čuj Ataman se zayebao :rol: :rol: :rol:
Naši navijači se sjajno zabavljaju. Maskoti EURO-a pjevaju "glupane, glupane, n****i se k****e", a on ne razumije pa pleše.
Dame i gospodo , najčitaniji sportski portal u državi !!!

Shategabri
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Shategabri » 03 okt 2022, 11:24

Yebo Atamana :kafa:

On se vjerovatno ni ne sjeća da je Musa bio u klubu :mrgreen:

Super je ispalo što ga je Efes odyebao, ovako je tačno tamo gdje treba biti.
Malo okolo i preko trnja i kamenja, al došao je u pravu sredinu.
Koševo Zapad

lumani
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la lumani » 03 okt 2022, 12:59

Ataman je uzeo EL Tako da nije pogrijesio...

L-Train
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la L-Train » 03 okt 2022, 13:21

Dvije zaredom,Simon je lijepo objasnio da je taj Efes vec bio poslozen i bile su zaokruzene minute i tesko je Musa koji se tek bio vratio iz NBA prakticki bez minuta mogao ubaciti u rotaciju,steta sto odmah iz NBA nije otisao u Breogan ali jbga sad,ispalo je i ovako odlicno.
Okusi strah, bol, mrznju i barut
i zivi u toj nadi da ce sutra ipak svanut,
na sekund nosi teret mojih rana
dok grad ti sapce pricu jezikom oziljaka.

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 03 okt 2022, 14:18

Efes je briljantan od polovine sezone 18/19 kad su Micić-Larkin kliknuli,tada super efikasno finale protiv jako moćnog CSKA zgubili pa 19/20 dominacija neviđena Larkina,bili prvi nakon 28/34 kola prije bespotrebnog prekida sezone i sada 2 titule iako nisu bili dominantni ,jedva prošli skaatog Reala koji ih je eskapadama Lasa preokretao i skoro srušio... na oba F4 sve 4 tekme bile na jednu,dvije lopte,uglavnom je Micić riješio svaki put,a x faktor sada u jako neefikasnom finalu s Real Madrido ispao Tibor Pleiss koji je zabijao.

Dejan Radonjić i gostovanje u OAKA-i, eh tu nek zabije efikasnih 20-ak posebno u slučaju pobjedi,to vam je ekivalent da zabije 40 ovako u nekoj prosječnoj ili eto kao što su Giannis i Luka na EB uspijevali,a bi i Jokić da se forsirao.

Iako prijeti u ovom Realu od svukud opasnost,bez mane u teoriji,sigurno da će najvišu pozornost posvetiti Džananu,a Radonjić će tražiti da se ispuni najsitniji detalja u limitiranju Džanana. Evo,vidimo odmah superkup,povratak na one njihove derbije otprije 10-ak godina kad bi 120 poena il niže ukupno bilo normalno

Felixians4
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Felixians4 » 03 okt 2022, 17:15

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague ... o-hezonja/

Nisam čitav intervju skopirao pa uđite u link

EH: MVP of the ACB League, signing for Real Madrid, huge EuroBasket with Bosnia-Herzegovina. Are you in the best moment of your career?

D.M.: Until now, I’ll say so. I have the most confidence that I had in my life. I trust my game, I trust that I can help the team win, that’s the most important thing right now. As you said, from the EuroBasket and from the whole last season, I’m getting into this season with a lot of confidence. I think I’m in the best moment of my career.

EH: Last year we were shocked when you decided to play for a newly-promoted team. Is signing for Real Madrid like a reward for your patience?

D.M.: Exactly. I have goosebumps right now [and shows his arm]. Real Madrid is one of the biggest teams in the world, even NBA teams included. Real Madrid is Real Madrid and to represent this logo right here on my chest, it’s a special feeling. I feel it is a reward for my patience and for everything. Because I didn’t go to Breogan because of the money or whatever. I went there to help the team of course to win, which is the most important thing in every way. If I scored 20 points and my team didn’t win, nobody would talk about me. You have to win games to be recognized. I thank all my teammates who helped me a lot during the last season. As you said, it is a reward for patience, for sure.

EH: How have you changed since you left Europe for the NBA when you were 19?

D.M.: I changed a lot. I’m more mature now, my game changed a lot and I’m more patient in the games. Of course, you make some mistakes but in general, my game is totally different now than it was before. As I said, I’m more mature now and I’m more ready for the big teams than I was four years ago.

EH: Do you think that if you had waited a little longer and developed more as a player in Europe, would it have been different?

D.M.: [Laughs] Yeah, you can discuss that for sure but…

EH: We will never know!

D.M.: Yeah, we will never know! Even in my life, I don’t dwell on the past. Past is past so I’m only focused on Real Madrid. We can discuss if I should have gone… but when you have the chance to go to the NBA and everybody says you will be a first-round pick. You never know what’s gonna happen next year, only that year. I went there, and whatever happened happened. I could have gotten more opportunities because the whole first season I was in G-League. In the second season, I played about 70% of the games but even those were not in my personal position. I was a 3&D guy, standing in the corner and playing defense and that’s not my game, to be honest. I had to adjust and I didn’t. I don’t like to blame others for my success or not success. Maybe things could have gone differently but I’m happy that I’m here right now.

EH: I must admit that despite being the MVP of the ACB last season, you wouldn’t have such an important offensive role this early. What has Chus Mateo asked you?

D.M.: To be honest, neither did I [laughs]. Neither did I when I came. It is a big team, you never know what to expect. Especially when you come into this kind of huge club, you can’t predict what’s gonna happen. Even when you come to a small club, you never know if the coach will like you or something. But from the first day, we had the preseason game against Unicaja where I had 30 points and the coach said to me “keep doing your thing”. I trusted him and I felt the love from him like he was my big brother or father. It’s something that I only felt with Paco Olmos when he was coaching Breogan. I had a similar relationship with him and when I came here I didn’t know I could expect that. Chus is an unbelievable guy, off and on the court. He told me just to play my game, trust myself, trust my teammates, and facilitate the ball. Of course, sometimes he yells at me but it’s only for my good. I’m happy that I have him as my coach and I hope it stays that way for the long term.

EH: What do you feel you need to do to say “I have succeeded at Real Madrid”?

D.M.: Win everything. When you come to Real Madrid, you have to know this is a winning culture club. The only way to success here is to win games and win titles. When you see all around yourself -practice facilities, the gym you play in, fans-, they expect us to win. That’s my way to see success here, to win everything.

EH: You have said many times that you are a close friend of Luka Doncic. Has he given you any advice about Madrid?

D.M.: We talked about it even before, when I was in Cedevita and when we had a rookie transition program in New Jersey. When I was in EuroLeague, in Cedevita, I was looking at him in Real Madrid and I was surprised about how young he was and the way he was playing in such a big club. When I came here I realized that Real Madrid works a lot with their prospects, they give them opportunities. He told me a lot of things about Madrid, the club is great and stuff, and some things that I can not say… but it’s all positive things.

EH: Do you think some of those who doubted you are now regretting it?

D.M.: You have to ask them that. I’m now very happy here. I haven’t been this happy for… I was talking to my family about that a few days ago and maybe for the first time in my career, since I joined Breogan I’m waking up happy. Excited to go to work, excited to be in the games and win games. I’m just happy to be here. All the guys who didn’t believe in me before, that’s on them. I’m happy right and I hope it stays that way.

EH: Last one. I’ve seen that you get along very well with Mario Hezonja and on Twitter, they are already starting to call you “The Splash Brates”.

D.M.: That’s not bad [laughs]. You have to ask him, he likes “Los Brates” but “Splash Brates” is not bad either.

Oduševljava momak,isijava samopouzdanjem,karakternim sazrijevanjem,svjesnošću svega oko sebe

forgempp
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la forgempp » 06 okt 2022, 13:40

Veceras pravi debi u Euroligi protiv Panathinaikosa.
PRENOS: SK1 (20:00h)

Shategabri :thumbup:
Zadnja izmjena: forgempp, dana/u 06 okt 2022, 14:04, ukupno mijenjano 2 puta.
Rafa Nadal!

EDIN DŽEKO!!!

Shategabri
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Shategabri » 06 okt 2022, 13:43

*kod Panatinaikosa.
Koševo Zapad

L-Train
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la L-Train » 06 okt 2022, 20:46

Jbo ih Chacho,drka loptu 20 sekundi pojma nema sta ce s nje.

arelinho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arelinho » 06 okt 2022, 20:47

L-Train je napisao/la:
06 okt 2022, 20:46
Jbo ih Chacho,drka loptu 20 sekundi pojma nema sta ce s nje.
Bukvalno čovjek ništa ne radi dok drži loptu. Da je bar neka prijetnja u napadu.

L-Train
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la L-Train » 06 okt 2022, 20:48

Nisam nikada ni bio za njegov povratak u Real,vazda sumnjiv igrac.

jelle
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la jelle » 06 okt 2022, 21:12

Meni je ovaj Yabusele tarabas teski

GG3
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la GG3 » 06 okt 2022, 21:13

Ima li tko link
Fakijevi Power Rangersi 🥁🥁

emir18
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la emir18 » 06 okt 2022, 21:14

Fino to izgleda, 3 AST već.
1956., 1957., 1958., 1959., 1960., 1966., 1998., 2000., 2002., 2014.,2016.,2017.,2018.,2022.,
Sanjam fanfare, slavlje najvece, jesen blistavu i zlatno proljece.
“No Mikey, no no Mikey that was so not right”
“The energy is about to shift”
🇾🇪 🇸🇾 🇦🇫 🇵🇸 🇺🇦🇧🇦

emir18
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la emir18 » 06 okt 2022, 21:16

L-Train je napisao/la:
06 okt 2022, 20:48
Nisam nikada ni bio za njegov povratak u Real,vazda sumnjiv igrac.
Čekamo da se Facudo odluči, svakako Chaco 3 izbor ce biti.
jelle je napisao/la:
06 okt 2022, 21:12
Meni je ovaj Yabusele tarabas teski
Slabo onda pratiš, vrlo važan igrač za Madrid, pogotovo u odbrani, one odavno zreo da se vrati u NBA.
1956., 1957., 1958., 1959., 1960., 1966., 1998., 2000., 2002., 2014.,2016.,2017.,2018.,2022.,
🇾🇪 🇸🇾 🇦🇫 🇵🇸 🇺🇦🇧🇦

L-Train
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la L-Train » 06 okt 2022, 21:30

Mozda se nece ni vracati na parket,Real dobro hendla sa ovom petorkom zadnju cetvrtinu.

BosniaBoston
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BosniaBoston » 06 okt 2022, 21:40

Kako dominiraaaaaaaaaa
1STappen/Beantown/King of clay/Li8nel/Barça

"Željo je religija i život. Nije to samo fudbal, već stil življenja i ponašanja. Za mene je to sjesti na most na Malti i popričati o svemu, pa otići na piće.“ - Ivica Osim

Tekashi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tekashi » 06 okt 2022, 21:40

Uh, jako bitni poeni

akisarajevo92
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la akisarajevo92 » 06 okt 2022, 21:42

isti LeBron kad trci u odbranu

slika
Don't believe the hype.

emir18
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la emir18 » 06 okt 2022, 21:43

Ima muda, to je bitno.
🇾🇪 🇸🇾 🇦🇫 🇵🇸 🇺🇦🇧🇦

Odgovori

Natrag na “Košarkaška reprezentacija BiH”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 26 gostiju.