NBA sezona 2017/2018

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,insider

Ko će postati prvak NBA lige za sezonu 2017/2018?

Anketa je završila: 16 nov 2017, 15:15.

Golden State Warriors
49%
Cleveland Cavaliers
21%
San Antonio Spurs
6%
Oklahoma City Thunder
8%
Boston Celtics
5%
Houston Rockets
4%
Niko od navedenih
7%

Ukupno glasova: 138

Jeftha
Kontakt:

Re: NBA sezona 2017/2018

Post Postao/la Jeftha » 09 jan 2018, 22:47

Toughest schedules so far: 1. Charlotte, 2. Philadelphia, 3. Utah
Easiest schedules so far: 1. Houston, 2. Cleveland, 3. Portland
Remember, remember the 5th of November.

"On je nogometni Christoph Waltz – savršeni glumac za ulogu lošeg momka kojeg je lako voljeti i kad na terenu radi odvratne stvari."

Corruptio optimi cuiusque pessima.

AirMike
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AirMike » 09 jan 2018, 22:56

Jeftha je napisao/la:
Toughest schedules so far: 1. Charlotte, 2. Philadelphia, 3. Utah
Easiest schedules so far: 1. Houston, 2. Cleveland, 3. Portland
Cavsi samo iz tog razloga imaju pozitivan omjer.Ni jednu ozbiljnu ekipu nisu dobili.Prvu utakmicu necu racunat zbog one povrede Gordona.
Ako ne mozes pobjediti protivnika,pridruzi mu se - Kevin Durant -

KingJamesMVP
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la KingJamesMVP » 09 jan 2018, 23:02

a Bucksi 2 puta, Wizardsi
LeBron James
3x NBA Champion 2012, 2013,2016; 3x NBA Finals MVP 2012, 2013,2016; 4x NBA MVP 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013; Rookie of the year 2004; NBA scoring champion 2008; 14x NBA All-star; 3x NBA All-star MVP

DINAMO ZAGREB - Iznad svih

rookielbj
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rookielbj » 09 jan 2018, 23:18

Jeste bilo protiv losih ekipa pobjede ali nije to bitno. Bitno je da smo imali igru, akcije znao se PLAN IGRE. Sad otkako se vratio TT ja ne znam ne prepoznajem nista.

Lillard
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Lillard » 09 jan 2018, 23:18

ESPN smrdljivi kadar pokazuje svoje lice :puke:
"Last time they count me out, what I do Game 6?"

AirMike
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la AirMike » 09 jan 2018, 23:19

KingJamesMVP je napisao/la:a Bucksi 2 puta, Wizardsi
Wizardse je dobio jedan igrac Bucksi nisu top 10.Evo citam Memphis hoce da trejduje Evansa al traze da tu bude i pick prve runde.Odlicna sansa za cavse da ponude svoj pick i smitha.
Ako ne mozes pobjediti protivnika,pridruzi mu se - Kevin Durant -

Sarmelino
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sarmelino » 09 jan 2018, 23:21

Ne znam sta Memphis vise ocekuje, nek trejdaju sve sto ima bilo kakvog trade valuea i krenu u rebuilding. PO ekipa nisu, niti ce vise ikada biti. Jos su i trenera bezveze otjerali.
plešu vještice trče vukovi
puške pucaju lete duhovi
svira tambura plešu vragovi
munje sijevaju cvatu makovi

rookielbj
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rookielbj » 09 jan 2018, 23:24

Stavio sam u u spojler ali stvarno vrijedi procitati, respect za Kerra. Nije ESPN kriv, krivo je drustvo :thumbup:
This is the world we live in now. I was thinking about ESPN, and they aid off, I don’t know, 100 people. How many people did they lay off over the last year? Well over 100, many of whom were really talented journalists covering the NBA. So, this is not a ESPN judgment. It’s a societal thing more than anything. We’re going away from covering the game and we’re getting closer to sensationalized news. It’s not even news really. It’s just complete nonsense. But If you package that irrational nonsense with some glitter and some ribbon, people are going to watch. So, I talked to people in the media this year. I said, “Why did you guys have to cover that guy?” And they say, “Well, we don’t want to; nobody wants to, but our bosses tell us we have to because of the ratings and readership.” Somewhere, I guess in Lithuania, LaVar is laughing at all of us. People are eating out of his hands for no apparent reasons other than he has become the Kardashian in the NBA. That sells. That’s what is true in politics, entertainment and now in sports. It doesn’t matter if there’s any substance involved with any issues. It’s just, "Can we make it really interesting for no apparent reason?” There’s nothing interesting about that story. You know how many parents of my players that have probably been at home wondering, "Why isn’t he playing my kid?" And yet, we’re sticking a microphone in front of his face because apparently it gets ratings. I don’t know who cares. But people care. They must care. Or else ESPN wouldn’t be spending whatever they’re spending to send reporters to Lithuania when they’re laying off people who are writing really substantial pieces. People like Ethan Strauss and Mark Stein are getting laid off. This is not a condemnation of ESPN. It’s not. It’s a societal issue. It’s been going on for many, many years and it’s really, I think, inland the sports world now.

alemsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la alemsa » 09 jan 2018, 23:32

rookielbj je napisao/la:Stavio sam u u spojler ali stvarno vrijedi procitati, respect za Kerra. Nije ESPN kriv, krivo je drustvo :thumbup:
This is the world we live in now. I was thinking about ESPN, and they aid off, I don’t know, 100 people. How many people did they lay off over the last year? Well over 100, many of whom were really talented journalists covering the NBA. So, this is not a ESPN judgment. It’s a societal thing more than anything. We’re going away from covering the game and we’re getting closer to sensationalized news. It’s not even news really. It’s just complete nonsense. But If you package that irrational nonsense with some glitter and some ribbon, people are going to watch. So, I talked to people in the media this year. I said, “Why did you guys have to cover that guy?” And they say, “Well, we don’t want to; nobody wants to, but our bosses tell us we have to because of the ratings and readership.” Somewhere, I guess in Lithuania, LaVar is laughing at all of us. People are eating out of his hands for no apparent reasons other than he has become the Kardashian in the NBA. That sells. That’s what is true in politics, entertainment and now in sports. It doesn’t matter if there’s any substance involved with any issues. It’s just, "Can we make it really interesting for no apparent reason?” There’s nothing interesting about that story. You know how many parents of my players that have probably been at home wondering, "Why isn’t he playing my kid?" And yet, we’re sticking a microphone in front of his face because apparently it gets ratings. I don’t know who cares. But people care. They must care. Or else ESPN wouldn’t be spending whatever they’re spending to send reporters to Lithuania when they’re laying off people who are writing really substantial pieces. People like Ethan Strauss and Mark Stein are getting laid off. This is not a condemnation of ESPN. It’s not. It’s a societal issue. It’s been going on for many, many years and it’s really, I think, inland the sports world now.
Sta ima drustvo biti krivo
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind

It's not what you deserve, you get what you earn

alemsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la alemsa » 09 jan 2018, 23:40

AirMike je napisao/la:The Athletic, jedan od najboljih sajtova za NBA koji se plaća, i u kome radi dosta iskusnih novinara je objavio da Warriorsi planiraju da najkasnije do kraja naredne sezone dovedu Anthonya Davisa.
Dobri su, ali synergy je samo vrijedan placanja

rookielbj
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rookielbj » 09 jan 2018, 23:48

alemsa je napisao/la:
rookielbj je napisao/la:Stavio sam u u spojler ali stvarno vrijedi procitati, respect za Kerra. Nije ESPN kriv, krivo je drustvo :thumbup:
Objasnio je Kerr.

alemsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la alemsa » 09 jan 2018, 23:51

rookielbj je napisao/la:
alemsa je napisao/la:
Objasnio je Kerr.
Prdi bezveze

Sarmelino
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sarmelino » 10 jan 2018, 00:25

Šta je to sa nba trenerima i debilnim izjavama
puške pucaju lete duhovi

alemsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la alemsa » 10 jan 2018, 00:42

Sarmelino je napisao/la:Šta je to sa nba trenerima i debilnim izjavama
Ma kolege se brane

Sarmelino
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sarmelino » 10 jan 2018, 00:54

alemsa je napisao/la:
Ma kolege se brane
Ma ovaj Kerr baš iritantan sa izjavama koje se ne tiču ničeg skoro. Nije na Popovom levelu kad je u pitanju non basketball stuff, ali je blizu.
puške pucaju lete duhovi

alemsa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la alemsa » 10 jan 2018, 01:09

Sarmelino je napisao/la:
alemsa je napisao/la:
Ma kolege se brane
Ma ovaj Kerr baš iritantan sa izjavama koje se ne tiču ničeg skoro. Nije na Popovom levelu kad je u pitanju non basketball stuff, ali je blizu.
Pa imaju pravo na misljenje mimo kosarke

sz21
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sz21 » 10 jan 2018, 01:38

link za Toronto - Miami
Hvala unaprijed :D
" Jednom ZELJEZNICAR uvijek ZELJEZNICAR, to je tako " I.O
51%

Epidaurus
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Epidaurus » 10 jan 2018, 01:43

Nekima ovdje bi i Bill Gates, Elon Musk i slicni bili debili ako bi komentarisali stvari van "svoje struke" :facepalm:

harden
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la harden » 10 jan 2018, 01:45

sz21 je napisao/la:link za Toronto - Miami
Hvala unaprijed :D
https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/com ... 193000_et/
Hrpa linkova, samo biraj.
for this life i cannot change

1974. 1975. 1976. 2001. 2013. 2020!

Brokula
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Brokula » 10 jan 2018, 01:52

Čovjek u pravu 1/1
7 - Tottenham Hotspur are the first English side to concede seven goals in any European competition since Tottenham Hotspur themselves lost 0-8 to FC Koln in the UEFA Intertoto Cup in July 1995. Spursy.

Zaključano

Natrag na “Arhiva”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 6 gostiju.