miki_92 WroteColonClutch WroteColon
dobra slika, pristaje
BuffonGigi WroteColonSvaka cast na fantaziranju i na talentu, al ja ne znam koliko oni mogu skupa sastaviti utakmica s obzirom na zdravlje.
The Philadelphia 76ers have been blown away by the talent of Australian forward Jonah Bolden, so much so that they are beginning to seriously reassess their options after initially stating he would spend the next season at least overseas.
Prior to being drafted by the Sixers with the 36th pick, Bolden signed a two-year deal with Red Star in Serbia with his new NBA team indicating they would keep him overseas to develop.
In an interview with Tommy Greer at NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, 76ers coach and former Boomers coach Brett Brown indicated that they were very surprised by Bolden.
“He’s surprisingly better than I thought. I think that he is a modern day player, he is able to stretch the court and legitimately shoot NBA threes,” explained Brown.
“His ability to run the floor and the athleticism is noticed. His ability to switch out on NBA point guards and guard them is also evident. He’s a lot better than we anticipated.”
Donnie Darko WroteColonŠuti, treniraj, ugasi svu karizmu, humor i karakter koji posjeduješ, budi dosadni robot, ligi očajnički treba više takvih.
Donnie Darko WroteColonMeni lično Embiid više liči na Embiida nego bilo kojeg od tih dvojice. Možda je do mene, nisam shvatio da ima dva moguća puta u karijeri, Howard i Shaq, i da će njegov twitter presuditi koji će od tih dvojice biti, ne igra.
Šuti, treniraj, ugasi svu karizmu, humor i karakter koji posjeduješ, budi dosadni robot, ligi očajnički treba više takvih.
Some of the new improvements include:
• Eliminating stretches of four games in five days and 18 games in 30 days.
• Reduction of five games in seven nights to just 40 instances across (1.3 per team), down from last year when it was on the schedule 90 times (three per team).
• Reduction in number of back-to-backs to 14.9 per team, down from 16.3 per team. In all, 40 back-to-backs have been eliminated from last season.
• Reduction of single-game road trips by 17 percent.
• Reduction in single-game road trips over 2,000 miles by 67 percent; there are only 11 of them on schedule.
• Increase in weekend games from 549 to 568, much of the boost coming on Saturdays. Previously the NBA avoided Saturdays and Sunday afternoons during football season to dodge conflicts.
Catching Up On Rest:
The Sixers will play 14 sets of back-to-back games, down from the 18 they were assigned last season. Only two of these back-to-backs will require time zone changes (12/9 @ Cleveland & 12/10 @ New Orleans; 12/18 @ Chicago & 12/19 vs. Sacramento).
Also worth highlighting is that the Sixers will have 14 “fresh” games, which, as the NBA defines them, are those games that fall on days when a team “did not play the day before, and its opponent did.” In 2016-2017, the Sixers were “fresh” just eight times.
Conversely, the Sixers have 11 “tired” games this season, meaning that the club will have played the previous day, while its opponent was idle.
Twice this year, the Sixers will be tasked with managing five-game, nine-day treks. The first of these season-long trips will take the group to Utah November 7th, Sacramento on the 9th, Golden State on the 11th, and the Clippers on the 13th. The squad will stay in Los Angeles to battle the Lakers on the 15th. The Sixers’ second five-game swing will start in Toronto December 23rd, then continue on to New York (12/25), Portland (12/28), Denver (12/30), and Phoenix (12/31)
10/18 @ Washington (ESPN, season-opener)
• 11/15 @ Los Angeles Lakers (ESPN)
• 12/7 vs. Los Angeles Lakers (TNT)
• 12/15 vs. Oklahoma City (ESPN)
• 12/25 @ New York Knicks (ESPN)
• 12/28 @ Portland (TNT)
• 1/18 @ Boston (TNT)
• 1/28 @ Oklahoma City (ESPN)
• 2/2 vs. Miami (ESPN)
• 2/6 vs. Washington (TNT)
• 2/25 @ Washington (ESPN)
• 3/1 @ Cleveland (TNT)
• 3/4 @ Milwaukee (ESPN)
• 4/11 vs. Milwaukee (ESPN)
Ali, nijedan od ove dvojice igrača nije projiciran dugoročno kao franšizni talent iz očitih razloga – Simmons nema šut, a Fultz nije dovoljno all-round moćan igrač da ga možemo zamisliti kao nekoga tko kontrolira ritam utakmice u playoff okruženju.
Dapače, uopće nisu nerealni scenariji po kojima bi igrač Šarićeva profila možda dugoročno čak bio i bolje rješenje od Simmonsa.
Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 4 gosta.