Anel Ahmedhodžić

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,insider,TaRgEt_

MoodyHank
Kontakt:

Re: Anel Ahmedhodžić

Post Postao/la MoodyHank » 02 mar 2023, 12:07

Kad bi bilo sreće da i Rex slijedi Mirsin primjer...
1992, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2015 🏆

DuljevinhoHaraldo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DuljevinhoHaraldo » 02 mar 2023, 12:10

Goalgetter je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 11:12
Nije da je neki veliki challenge braniti ovu prevaru Richarlisona koji nije dao gola ove sezone, ali ipak odlicna partija juce. :thumbup: Kao sto rece @babino, juce je dobio dosta drugaciju ulogu i zabranu prema naprijed, tako da je zadatke u odbrani obavio maximalno skoncentrisano. Ali svakako da ne treba ni zanemariti njegov ofanzivni kvalitet.

Imao je proslih sedmica dosta klimavih partija i kikseva, ali sveukupan utisak ove sezone je i Shearer juce opisao, da on mora sljedece godine igrati u PL, bez ili sa Sheffildom, posjeduje taj kvalitet/potencijal. A najprije da ce biti svakako sa Sheffieldom.
Trazi se od njega previse da radi, naravno da ce forma i koncentracija da splahne. Ne mozes biti brutalan naprijed i imati koncentraciju nazad.

Ako uspije obje strane da pokrije ima dobru priliku da upadne u neki tim poput Tottenham-a.
⚜️~⚜️~⚜️

"Azur je za sve mlade golmane Jan Oblak" - A. Husarić

Mirvić + Dudić + Hadžija = Najjači trio BH fudbala

kad ce poljska liga, fali mi hamulic, hebo svjetsko:-) - @babino

Beduin
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Beduin » 02 mar 2023, 12:37

ReX je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 11:54
Ado1922 je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 11:13
Nema Mirse od oktobra na forumu
Pa sta treba da covjek ulazi i cita sta mu forumasi pisu malo-malo za snahu, njezine obline, dijete nakon jedne lose utakmice i slicno. Pametan.
Tacno tako. Neostvareni retardi i zavidne spodobe uzmu sebi za pravo baljezgati i ismijavati nekoga iza skrivenih profila, a glavu dajem da lice na mladunce od morža. Ne treba to covjeku poput Mirse.
Ko od harama zivi, godisnje 2 puta ne podrigne.

075 ❤

coelho41
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la coelho41 » 02 mar 2023, 13:11

Beduin je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 12:37
ReX je napisao/la:
Ado1922 je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 11:13
Nema Mirse od oktobra na forumu
Pa sta treba da covjek ulazi i cita sta mu forumasi pisu malo-malo za snahu, njezine obline, dijete nakon jedne lose utakmice i slicno. Pametan.
Tacno tako. Neostvareni retardi i zavidne spodobe uzmu sebi za pravo baljezgati i ismijavati nekoga iza skrivenih profila, a glavu dajem da lice na mladunce od morža. Ne treba to covjeku poput Mirse.
Jeste, mogu potvrditi da Justin nije smio otkriti svoj identitet već se i na Fejsbuku krio iza fejk profila, možda je i bolje da Mirso ne ulazi, ako ga nađe ofucaće ga od batina :kafa:

denimen99
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la denimen99 » 02 mar 2023, 14:37

Anel pred utakmicu - hladan kao led. Top igrač

- Na Rodi su pare! Život na Lazio! Lecce Juve! Bordeaoux Toulouse!
- Ničija nije do José Zorrilla.
#VB89

boatenkk
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la boatenkk » 02 mar 2023, 16:48

coelho41 je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 13:11
Beduin je napisao/la:
02 mar 2023, 12:37
ReX je napisao/la:

Jeste, mogu potvrditi da Justin nije smio otkriti svoj identitet već se i na Fejsbuku krio iza fejk profila, možda je i bolje da Mirso ne ulazi, ako ga nađe ofucaće ga od batina :kafa:
jastin znaci najveca picka foruma.. jos ako ima manje od 18 godina, nek se cuva velida..

Vucevich

Post Postao/la Vucevich » 03 mar 2023, 14:39

Vrlo detaljan intervju sa Anelom u engleskim novinama :bih:
Anel Ahmedhodzic: My father fled war-torn Bosnia then Zlatan threw me a ball – he inspired me
Sheffield United’s roving centre back grew up in high rises of Malmo but is now riding high in the Championship – and still has poster of Ibrahimovic on his wall

The entrance to Zlatan Court, a floodlit five-a-side pitch squeezed between high-rise blocks in Rosengard, is inscribed with a message from its eponymous benefactor, who grew up kicking a ball around in this inner-city area of Malmo. “Here is my heart, here is my history, here is my game,” Zlatan Ibrahimovic is quoted as saying. “Take it further.”

When Ibrahimovic returned to Rosengard to open this facility in 2007, he was greeted by masses of adoring local fans, signing balls and kicking them into the crowd. One of them was caught by Mirsad Ahmedhodzic, who turned and gave the ball to his eight-year-old son, Anel.

“It was a silver ball and there were so many people trying to steal it,” Anel says. “I just took the ball and went home. It was the first thing I showed my friends. And I went back to play at that five-a-side court, almost every day. I was a bit stupid, because I played with that ball all the time and it got ruined. I wish now I had just kept it.”

The value ascribed to that silver ball, and the god-like reverence that Ibrahimovic attracted, was not simply down to his star power at the time, as a striker with Inter Milan who had just signed a contract that made him the world’s highest-paid player. He was also an idol to Malmo’s large immigrant community from the former Yugoslav republics, the Swedish-born son of a Bosnian father and Croatian mother.

To Ahmedhodzic and particularly his father, who had fled war-torn Bosnia at the age of 17, Ibrahimovic was a shining symbol of what could be achieved by those who started with little in life. The example had been set and, as Ibrahimovic had asked, they wanted to take it further. “For me, he has been a big, big inspiration,” Ahmedhodzic said. “He has been one of the best strikers in the world. And he has helped kids in my area [in Malmo] a lot.”

A poster of Ibrahimovic adorns the wall of Ahmedhodzic’s home on the edge of Sheffield, where he now plays for a Sheffield United team who are riding high in the Championship. After signing from his hometown club of Malmo last summer, Ahmedhodzic, 23, has impressed at Bramall Lane as a willowy ball-playing centre back, given licence to roam by Paul Heckingbottom, the manager, and his five goals for the club have included finishes of which Ibrahimovic would have been proud.

The next step in the rapid progress he has made this season comes with an FA Cup fifth-round tie at home to Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday evening, when he is looking forward to locking horns with Dejan Kulusevski, the Spurs midfielder, a former team-mate from junior representative football. Kulusevski is another Swede with Balkan roots, in his case through Macedonian parents. “We played together in Sweden’s youth teams,” Ahmedhodzic said. “I know him quite well.”

This is not Ahmedhodzic’s first time in England, which helps to explain why he has settled so quickly in Sheffield. At 16, he was recruited into the academy at Nottingham Forest, where he spent three years, arriving with English language skills he picked up playing Call of Duty and a fierce determination to better himself. He would make only one senior appearance for Forest before returning to play for Malmo, but felt the experience was crucial to his development.

He also forged bonds at Forest that would come in handy. After three years at Malmo, including a loan spell at Bordeaux last season, Heckingbottom was alerted to Ahmedhodzic’s potential by Jack Lester, the former Forest youth coach, who is now head of the academy at Sheffield United. Heckingbottom encourages his defenders to advance when they spot the opportunity and, in Ahmedhodzic, he saw a player worthy of such licence.
His value was epitomised by his goal in the fourth-round FA Cup replay victory over Wrexham, when he augmented the attack with a shrewdly timed run, played a one-two with Ben Osborn and supplied a crisp side-footed finish at the near post, of a type rarely seen from central defenders. “He’s been what we hoped, how we try to play suits Anel,” Heckingbottom said. “I want him to have that freedom, he’s got that athleticism to get forward and create chances. I still think he can get better, I still think he needs pushing, but I think he enjoys that.”

He was first drawn to English football when Manchester City signed Edin Dzeko, the Bosnia forward, who had begun his career at Zeljeznicar, the Sarajevo club his father supports. The family’s attachment to their Bosnian roots meant that, although Ahmedhodzic played for Sweden’s junior teams, when he was approached to play for the Bosnian national team, he had to go with his heart, with his history, and he has now won 18 caps for the country his family were forced to flee.

“It was difficult, I had played 50 games for Swedish youth teams and I didn’t think Bosnia had any idea who I was,” he said. “I remembered all the times my dad was renting a place, we’d gather there with family and friends to watch the national team games. Everyone was drinking, everyone was screaming. I was just a little kid. The feeling the first time I played for Bosnia, it was goosebumps, it almost brought me to tears. Most of my family is in Bosnia, it’s a big, big thing to be able to represent.”

Before the family left their war-ravaged homeland for Sweden in 1996, Ahmedhodzic’s father had been a right back with high hopes of making football his career. “He played until he was 17 and he has told me he would have made it professionally,” Ahmedhodzic says. “But there was a war. And that stopped everything.”

In Malmo, his father now works cutting grass for the city council. Having shown promise with a ball at his feet from an early age, Anel grew up knowing that he had the chance to fulfil the dream his father could never pursue. “I could feel that ever since I was a kid,” he said. “Sometimes it could have been too much. But that’s how life is. I wasn’t allowed to play video games unless I did extra training with my dad outside my normal football training. We went to an artificial pitch next to where we lived. It was never clean, there was a lot of rubbish. But I’m happy now that I did all that extra work.”

From growing up in a neighbourhood where crime is rife, his gratitude is especially heartfelt, because some of the team-mates he played alongside in Rosengard found themselves lured off the straight and narrow. “I had a childhood friend. We grew up, we did everything together, we went training together, we were really close. When we were like 14, he went on a different path. It has a lot to do with how strict my parents were. He was really, really good, it’s such a shame he didn’t go for it. I chose not to do that. I chose football.”

He chose wisely, both in terms of his career and when he left Malmo last season to join an upwardly mobile Championship club, who have the chance to show against Spurs that they are capable of making the step up to compete with the Premier League’s elite.

Now that he is mixing in such elevated company, Ahmedhodzic is giving back to those who gave him his chances. He remembers where his heart and history lie and now earns enough so that his mother does not have to work, glad to have taken his football and his family so much further.
“The job she had before was not good, she was cleaning rooms in hotels, 30 or 40 rooms to clean every day,” he said. “Ever since I moved to England, I’ve been helping her not to work. It’s been a great feeling to help her, I’m very happy I could do that.”

zgembo89
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la zgembo89 » 03 mar 2023, 17:37

Prodala ga jedna utakmica sa Totenhemom kao Mumeta ARG u Everton :bih:

theKuPuS
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la theKuPuS » 03 mar 2023, 17:54

znači Mirso navija za Želju? Pa vidim ja da mi je drag
To Anele, budući kapitenu

Profesor
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Profesor » 03 mar 2023, 18:07

Iduca sezona u Totenhamu pa nakon toga Rejal

DuljevinhoHaraldo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DuljevinhoHaraldo » 04 mar 2023, 13:15

Nakupio je 10 kartona. 2 meča suspenzije. Dobro će doći odmor, danas im je derby.
⚜️~⚜️~⚜️

"Azur je za sve mlade golmane Jan Oblak" - A. Husarić

Mirvić + Dudić + Hadžija = Najjači trio BH fudbala

kad ce poljska liga, fali mi hamulic, hebo svjetsko:-) - @babino

TheClown
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la TheClown » 04 mar 2023, 13:40

MirsagA, hoće mali uskoro u Barcu?

:kafa:
"Kod nas je reprezentacija kao da dođeš na odmor.
Kolači,porodica,pokloni a onda idu utakmice i tu si mrtav."

"Imamo malo preveliko mišljenje o nama.
Moje mišljenje o ekipi koja se plasirala na Svjetsko je da smo tada bili prosječni."

ReX
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ReX » 04 mar 2023, 13:43

Profesor je napisao/la:
03 mar 2023, 18:07
Iduca sezona u Totenhamu pa nakon toga Rejal
Nije nemoguce. Stoper Spursa su tragedija.
@igrajlopte 🐦

Sheyi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sheyi » 05 mar 2023, 23:38

Ako se ova njegova porodi uskoro mozda on nece odigrati ove dvije tekme, a kako mi se cini mogao bi termin uskoro da bude, samo da ne pukne vodenjak prije 40. sedmice, necemo stopera imati.

19vendetta87
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la 19vendetta87 » 05 mar 2023, 23:59

Sheyi je napisao/la:
05 mar 2023, 23:38
Ako se ova njegova porodi uskoro mozda on nece odigrati ove dvije tekme, a kako mi se cini mogao bi termin uskoro da bude, samo da ne pukne vodenjak prije 40. sedmice, necemo stopera imati.
Hahahahhahahahahahhhahah o cemu ti razmisljas druze
@Pitarsam aka Faćo je najveća maskota foruma

MortemHz
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la MortemHz » 06 mar 2023, 07:31

19vendetta87 je napisao/la:
05 mar 2023, 23:59
Sheyi je napisao/la:
Hahahahhahahahahahhhahah o cemu ti razmisljas druze
:lol: :tokralju:
Yugoslav First League - ⭐️⭐️
Bosnian Premier League - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Bosnian Cup - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

marlostanf1eld
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la marlostanf1eld » 11 mar 2023, 17:39

Ma lose je ovo, skoro svaku utakmicu ima propuste u postavljanju

harden
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la harden » 11 mar 2023, 17:41

Sheyi je napisao/la:
:rol: :rol:
for this life i cannot change

1974. 1975. 1976. 2001. 2013. 2020!

hurem
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la hurem » 11 mar 2023, 18:05

Izgubili kod kuće od direktnih konkurenata u zadnjih par sedmica (Middlesbrough, Luton), ukupno 4.poraz u zadnjih 6 utakmica i tako su dobrano doveli u pitanje promociju u viši rang.
Ne tako davno su imali s utakmicom manje 10+ bodova zalihe, sada je to samo +4 a totalno su neuvjerljivi, 10 kola prije kraja.

hurem
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la hurem » 15 mar 2023, 22:56

Cini mi se da su mu jos jedan pogodak ukrali. :)
Inače ništa specijalno večeras...da ne kažem tanak.

Odgovori

Natrag na “Fudbalska reprezentacija BiH”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 18 gostiju.