Teme koje nemaju veze sa sportom

Moderatori/ce: insider,rio_Ferdy88

DANTES
Kontakt:

Re: Kreativni forumaši

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 17:03

Otelo je napisao/la:
DANTES je napisao/la:
Otelo je napisao/la:Šta sam ja ovakvih 'gluposti' napisao, pa obrisao. Mogao sam knjigu eseja objaviti :D
Kači ovdje..

P.S. dakle Dex i ja smo glupi!? :think:
Ne volim javnu. Nisam to rekao :crazy:
Pa forum nije javan :mrgreen:

Nego ču ne voli javno? Šta ti ono studiraš? Neki fakultet koji daje anonimnost? Hm ili baš totalno suprotno? :D
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Nail for Real
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nail for Real » 18 dec 2016, 17:16

Ovo sam napisao kao neku kratku eksperimentalnu pricu za neki casopis na faxu, cijenio bih par savjeta :) .

“Well, the best of luck! Say hi to them, and thank you for the company!”
“Oh, thank you, and give them my regards!”
“All right, I will. Goodbye!”
“Goodbye.”
The white door is closed, and as the footsteps gradually lose themselves in the outside world, I am left alone. The beautiful, sincere smile that has been my protector during the day is struggling for existence on my face. Breathing in, hmm, and breathing out, huuum. It is a dead smile; it lost its honesty and beauty, and it so desperately tries to convey the feeling that isn’t in the heart: happiness. I look into the mirror. The feelings of the day are beginning to fade away. Today, my mind was entertained by a friend, which made me smile and laugh. We talked, and I was joyful. But he left, and I am starting to return to where I was. The smile is still there: in its beauty, it shows my upper teeth, and makes my eyes look gorgeous, as the countenance of joy hangs on my face. Time slowly passes and the smile begins to listen to the heart: it’s over. The corners of the mouth are the first to go. What was once a broad and wonderful smile is now its old, withered form. As it dies away, my face changes, and my eyes are suddenly different: not joyous, but melancholy. The feelings of the day have almost extinguished themselves. Joy, merriment, excitement, a childlike ease of mind, laughter, and contentment are slowly evaporating through the walls. A moment passes, and they are gone. The mirror and I face each other. How I have changed! My smile is buried in the past, and the eyes have lost their brilliance; everything is so dull, and my head is tilted on the side, and my arms hang lifelessly from the shoulders. I feel sorry for the young man in the mirror. Silence has become a king. Some sounds from the street, I don’t know what they are, try to break into the king’s fortress. In vain. It holds dominion over my world. The young man in the mirror is still. He takes a deep breath, and the release of air fortifies his melancholy countenance. His head droops and he is seen no more. I am alone.
Today, I was looking at her, saying nothing, as I had done many times before. I didn’t want her to notice that I was looking at her, though. As soon I noticed the slightest possibility of her returning the look, I averted my eyes towards something else. I wondered if she looked at me. I tried to look confident, and stared in front of me; my face was stern, and I wanted that everyone should think that I minded my own business and that I was not interested in anyone present. I wondered if she looked at my stern countenance. I tried to be dignified. I didn’t care if others thought I was dignified, I cared only for her. I had promised myself that I wouldn’t show emotion. In the whirlwind of disappointment, I had decided to withdraw from the world, from her world. I had built a wall of stern countenances, lowered eyebrows, confused looks, short speeches, long stares, and solitude. I had wanted to protect myself from northern shores in winter, sounds of seagulls, snowy railways, desolated houses, white bare birches, long walks in autumn nights, injustice towards others, abrupt answers, and stony smiles, so I had built a wall of disinterest. But one look into her eyes and chaos is come again, and all the outer and inner walls around my desires become crushed and I am on the shore again; the fierce wind, the breaking of the waves, and the lighthouse on the island become alive and the desire rules my spirit. I carried my dignified presence in her vicinity, and I felt her coldness, and she sneered at my awakened flame, and I found myself helpless, speechless, joyless. It was another failed attempt at breaking the clouds over that distant northern shore. The Sun is out of my reach. The awakened flame now burns my heart harder than ever before. The young man in the mirror, oh, what a pitiful creature! How his eyes pine for true affection, for those warm rays of sunshine that he thinks, no that he knows the people surrounding him bathe in. Is he not a man worthy of those gorgeous rays? Has he not proven to be a sincere friend, jolly companion, and inspiring orator? Hasn’t he got that unique smile that comforts and excites and warms? Haven’t his eyes that flame which melts deep ice? A miserable creature surely he must be. His obsession with her is deeply rooted in his heart. He first saw her a couple of years ago, and since then, he has grown accustomed to her being the deepest desire of his heart. In the beginning, he was encouraged by the looks, the smiles, and the warm expression of the eyes. She moved him like no other person has been able to do since. In her, he found his ideal. Her figure resembled the figure he had dreamt about. Every time she spoke, his heart beat faster. The smiles she bestowed upon him melted his heart, and a faint hope arouse in his heart. And the eyes…whenever he felt distant from her, one look at her eyes would diminish that coolness, and he would be wrapped in desires once again. But, days passed, and he felt unworthy of the love, and did nothing. His fear of being rejected beat his desire, and so he remained in the shadows, where he loved and pined and felt hopeless.
narrow stony streets hand in hand we went long awaited joy secrecy i see our steps secrecy hair touches me time passes slowly the sky is clouded the houses gray silence people ask about me i sense joy in me silence i am happy i can’t talk silence silence silence can it be i feel something is coming i am not aware i realise people ask me questions murmur friends smiles i realise she is someone i know not her someone else she is someone i know i see her we sit on a bench smiles silence we look into each other smiles suppressed joy she is beautiful smiles i see her hair i realise i am married the burden is dropped i am not alone she loves me smiles her eyes wrinkle beautifully we sit on a bench everyone knows i realise the burden is dropped my soul is at peace joy we go hand in hand smiles friends company laughter laughter joy the eyes wrinkle beautifully the movements are graceful slow love not burning passion patient love i love her my soul is at peace she is someone i know she is not her i feel joy my parents sit beside me we connect we talk laughter we walk on the stony narrow streets silence the sky is gray her movements graceful her eyes wrinkle beautifully smiles smiles smiles…
I saw her today walking with two guys and laughing sincerely. I felt stabbed and betrayed. I detested them, her laughter, her waving of hands, the lively interaction, the friendship, and the bond. In the silent room, I am alone. A trolley is howling outside. Then silence again. I walk about the rooms and the rooms are empty. I am aware of the white walls, the white doors, the empty furniture, and the silence. I take a deep breath. I take a deep breath.
Oh brother! How could I not think of you? What opiate numbed my spirit to forget you? You, of all people! My brother, dear brother! The mound above you must be desolate this time of year. Oh, the memories: how beautiful your smile was, and how great your spirit, and you were kind and gentle towards others, your hope was a thing to be nourished, your love was sincere, your hatred short, your shadow majestic! I see the little boy, hugging his baby brother and caressing his head. I see the little boy, hugging his elder brother and laughing with a melodious laugh. I see them sitting together and smiling at each other. Now they are celebrating his birthday, and see how they stand side by side! His pale lips I remember, as they laid him down. It was him, certainly, but it wasn’t him. Not my brother. It was an empty shell, life sucked out from it. To touch it? I would touch the shell, not him. I watch how my dad and grandpa sit beside it and caress its head. Their blue eyes are wet with tears. They endure in silence. My dad caresses his hair, his beautiful blonde hair. His eyes are bent towards him, and he has a gentle countenance. His boy lies in front of him. My grandpa watches over him; he is like a stern tower gone soft by the storm. His boy lies in front of him. I watch my mum kissing his cold pale forehead, and she can’t suppress her tears. A group of people pay respect to him, and he is so peaceful, so dignified; in white wrappers, only his head is visible. I cannot touch him, for I know his soul is elsewhere. I watch his covered body while the long caravan follows us. I almost can’t suppress tears. His body wrapped in white and green garments. His lifeless body! He is dead! The long caravan follows us, and my dad and grandpa sit beside him. Their eyes sometimes look towards him, but their gazes are directed elsewhere, their gazes are vague. We are at the graveyard and men are gathered around the grave. A speech is given. We all die; nothing lasts, better to die in full bloom than when we are withered and lifeless. Laying it down, careful with that, say the others. Shovels appear in the air, burying it. Come, throw something. I approach, throw dust onto him and then leave. Shovels work earnestly. It is almost done, a piece of earth follows a piece of earth and a mound appears. He is beneath the ground. My brother, beneath the ground, and I buried him! Tears start to flow down my face, someone is talking to me, but I don’t care, I want to be alone, and cry, cry, cry. I see the boy holding a wooden gun in the right hand while his left is on the heart. I remember. The summer he was alone with grandpa. Grandpa asked all of us children to join him on the mountain side, to keep him company in the wilderness. No one wanted to go, except him - the boy carrying the gun in his right and touching the heart with his left. The sincere, honest, beautiful boy! The best of all of us! And I deserted him! Then, and many times more. I wasn’t there when he needed a hand in the water. While his lungs were filling with water and his blue eyes starting to lose their glow, I was far away. I was laughing while he was desperately trying to endure in the depths of darkness, alone.
I find myself looking at the photo album and crying. Tears are hot in my eyes and I can’t stop them. I weep, and weep, and weep and then I clutch my head and look at the photo again and my heart bleeds harder and I can’t bear it anymore! The loneliness, the silence, the smiles that die away, the pangs of despised love, the unfulfilled hope, the sweet false dreams of vague happiness, the despair, the futile yearning, the bleak future, the false promises, the meaningless advice, this desolate life! Oh, how it seems rich to die now! Love withers away into Sorrow. In the end, we lie in graveyards until no one is left to walk along them.

The crags on the shore are beaten by the thundering waves.
The gulls’ sharp cries are heard.
It is a cloudy day and the Sun is invisible.
The lighthouse stands alone.
Nothing disturbs this melancholy scene.
My thoughts wandered to Santiago Bernabeu, the Temple, a ground struck terror into opponents. Bruised & battered slaves at the king's banquet.

Otelo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Otelo » 18 dec 2016, 17:25

DANTES je napisao/la: Nego ču ne voli javno? Šta ti ono studiraš? Neki fakultet koji daje anonimnost? Hm ili baš totalno suprotno? :D
Potpisujem se s pseudonimom, jedno nešto u PP da ti bacim :kafa:
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog, you must stick together. Then you don't get lost. If there's a secret about Liverpool, that's it."

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 17:33

@Nail jako dobro. Sviđa mi se. Ona dugačka rečenica me malo smorila (moj engleski nije tako dobar, pa sam se pomalo gubio u njoj).

Sviđa mi se kako pripovjedaš. Imaš dubinu, jaku emociju (meni je malo elegično i sviđa mi se tako).

@Otelo može što da ne
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Nail for Real
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nail for Real » 18 dec 2016, 17:35

DANTES je napisao/la:@Nail jako dobro. Sviđa mi se. Ona dugačka rečenica me malo smorila (moj engleski nije tako dobar, pa sam se pomalo gubio u njoj).

Sviđa mi se kako pripovjedaš. Imaš dubinu, jaku emociju (meni je malo elegično i sviđa mi se tako).

@Otelo može što da ne
Ona dugacka recenica je nesto kao ''dream sequence'', blize toku svijesti nego obicnoj recenici..znaci svidja ti se, fino :) .
My thoughts wandered to Santiago Bernabeu, the Temple, a ground struck terror into opponents. Bruised & battered slaves at the king's banquet.

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 17:37

Nail for Real je napisao/la:
DANTES je napisao/la:@Nail jako dobro. Sviđa mi se. Ona dugačka rečenica me malo smorila (moj engleski nije tako dobar, pa sam se pomalo gubio u njoj).

@Otelo može što da ne
Ona dugacka recenica je nesto kao ''dream sequence'', blize toku svijesti nego obicnoj recenici..znaci svidja ti se, fino :) .
Jesi još pisao? Šta si studirao? Englski?
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Nail for Real
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nail for Real » 18 dec 2016, 17:48

DANTES je napisao/la:
Nail for Real je napisao/la:

@Otelo može što da ne
Jesi još pisao? Šta si studirao? Englski?
Nisam, ali ozbiljno planiram. A studiram engleski jos uvijek.

Otelo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Otelo » 18 dec 2016, 17:50

Dobar je tekst. Meni su dijalozi problem kod pisanja...
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog, you must stick together. Then you don't get lost. If there's a secret about Liverpool, that's it."

Nail for Real
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Nail for Real » 18 dec 2016, 17:53

Otelo je napisao/la:Dobar je tekst. Meni su dijalozi problem kod pisanja...
Pa kreces li se u drustvu dovoljno? I jos bitnije, sreces li razlicite ljude? Bez toga, bolje ti je savladaj pjesnicke rime i pisi pjesme :) .

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 18:03

Dijalozi bi bar trebali biti najlakši. Dođu ti prirodno..

@Nail. Samo piši. Lakše bi se probio na engleskom
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Otelo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Otelo » 18 dec 2016, 18:09

DANTES je napisao/la:

Problem mi je ubaciti dijalog u tekst, tj. tehnički ga riješiti.

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 19:24

Otelo je napisao/la:
DANTES je napisao/la:

Problem mi je ubaciti dijalog u tekst, tj. tehnički ga riješiti.
Znaci navoda ili crta.. Ja koristim oboje. Jedno za misli drugo za dijalog i upravni govor
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Otelo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Otelo » 18 dec 2016, 19:31

Ma ono, rekao je, rekla je, to ne volim. Imam osjećaj da se stalno ponavljam, mada, zato kontam neku dramu otkucati :D

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 20:42

Otelo je napisao/la:Ma ono, rekao je, rekla je, to ne volim. Imam osjećaj da se stalno ponavljam, mada, zato kontam neku dramu otkucati :D
Ooo pa rekla je može hiljadu stvari.. A često ne moraš to ni ubaciti..

"Lijepo bi ti stajala roza haljina", dobaci DANTES.
"Misliš?", nakezi se Otelo.
"Znam"
"Vidovitost?"
"Ne, prosta dobra stara gejpederska logika. I povjerenje. "
"Pa hvala ti", reče Otelo.
"Ništa, ti to zaslužuješ.", pomilova ga po kosi DANTES.

Doni je gej
Zadnja izmjena: DANTES, dana/u 19 dec 2016, 00:02, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 18 dec 2016, 23:58

Da održimo temu u životu. Ko zna ćirilicu
Pjesma je napisana prije 8 godina

-" "-

" нас је ? '
Срца су ' ? $ ? $
" је % ? врт
$ ' се & -.
? ' ?
Језу ' ?
А $ ' "
" $ ' - ?.
$, $, проста
?, ?, а $
? нас попут $ госта
? ' храна, а она је ? $.
? ' $ је се не "
$ је она за нас % $ &
? $ је $, " " "
овај & - " ?.

Попут % " ?
$ нас & је ?
/ $ је $ " $ Јужног ?
$ нас ова % $ " ?.
& $ је ' $ нас
" ? " " "
& $ $ " ¥
& ' се сва његова /.
У & ' ¥
За " " $ ?
& јецаја " ?
Остаје ' ' ' $ ?.
" је ' / "
' $ " & "
$ & $ $ "
& & се ", ? " ".
$ ¥ остаје у '
$ ? је ' пут & " " &?
& ? нас ? ? ? '?
- ? " у ? ? рају?
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Pale_Companion
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pale_Companion » 19 dec 2016, 01:47

Agieren statt reagieren

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 19 dec 2016, 11:10

Pale_Companion je napisao/la:
Moćno je. Mene opušta.. Kakav bi tekst mogao uz ovo?
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Pale_Companion
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pale_Companion » 19 dec 2016, 14:16

DANTES je napisao/la:Moćno je. Mene opušta.. Kakav bi tekst mogao uz ovo?
Hvala. Ovo je zamišljeno kao instrumentalni uvod u demo/album. Ostatak albuma bi trebao biti konceptualan sa temom o ljudskim strastima koji su ujedno i grijesi, kroz paralelnu prizmu religioznog i filozofskog tumačenja. Radim na tome pomalo kad uhvatim vremena, solo amaterska kućna produkcija :D .
Agieren statt reagieren

DANTES
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DANTES » 19 dec 2016, 14:57

Pale_Companion je napisao/la:
DANTES je napisao/la:Moćno je. Mene opušta.. Kakav bi tekst mogao uz ovo?
Hvala. Ovo je zamišljeno kao instrumentalni uvod u demo/album. Ostatak albuma bi trebao biti konceptualan sa temom o ljudskim strastima koji su ujedno i grijesi, kroz paralelnu prizmu religioznog i filozofskog tumačenja. Radim na tome pomalo kad uhvatim vremena, solo amaterska kućna produkcija :D .
To baš zvuči onako umjetnički. Probaj malo provocirati da skreneš pažnju na sebe da te napadnu IZ, SPC, Vatikan... :D
IGRAJMO TAJ TANGO SMRTI

Pale_Companion
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Pale_Companion » 19 dec 2016, 15:15

Hehehe, moram pazit sa provokacijama da ne bi dobio po pičci od lokalnih neistomišljenika :mrgreen:

Mislim ozbiljno pristupiti ovoj temi, pa sad možda je za nekog to neki vid provokacije a za nekog zanimljivo štivo... Baš ovih dana dosta čitam o monasima i njihovoj podjeli i pristupu ljudskih strasti i grijeha, jako su zanimljivo oni to obradili, ima materijala ... Posebno su mi zanimljivi stomakougađanje i uninije :D
Agieren statt reagieren

Odgovori

Natrag na “Diskusije”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: VivaLaStella i 18 gostiju.