Paris Saint-Germain FC

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo

DRHAUSE
Kontakt:

Re: Paris Saint-Germain FC

Post Postao/la DRHAUSE » 27 avg 2018, 14:44

Treba produziti ugovor Rabiota, te dovesti Felipea i Boatenga. Sasvim dovoljno do zime. :pray:
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”

Dr. Gregory House

Ramiy
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ramiy » 01 sep 2018, 08:09

Tcuhel nekih polovnjaka nakupovo zavrsit ce i on gore nego njegovi prethodnici
VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Ljubitelj ponedjeljka, vruce pive, loseg centarsuta i hladne zene.

harden
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la harden » 01 sep 2018, 13:46

Ramiy je napisao/la:Tcuhel nekih polovnjaka nakupovo zavrsit ce i on gore nego njegovi prethodnici
daj anele nemaš pojma

:mrgreen:
for this life i cannot change

1974. 1975. 1976. 2001. 2013. 2020!

DRHAUSE
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DRHAUSE » 01 sep 2018, 21:17

Ovaj Kehler nije pojacanje ni za Rudar iz Kaknja.

Dr. Gregory House

DRHAUSE
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DRHAUSE » 02 sep 2018, 08:34

Glavno pitanje kod PSG-a ove sezone je moze li napad zabiti vise nego sto odbrana moze primiti? Bit ce velikih problema protiv kvalitetnih i izbalansiranih protivnika u Ligi Prvaka.

Dr. Gregory House

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 19 sep 2018, 12:23

jel moguce da su doveli choupo-motinga :urnebes: :urnebes:

DRHAUSE
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la DRHAUSE » 19 sep 2018, 23:48

Chinaglia je napisao/la:jel moguce da su doveli choupo-motinga :urnebes: :urnebes:
Doveden je zbog problema sa FFP-om.

Dr. Gregory House

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 09 nov 2018, 08:54

A clause in Neymar's grant will grant his family's firm € 2 million if is on the Golden Ball podium. He also gets a € 2.5 million bonus if he does not criticize his coach's choices, according to El Pais .
Neymar Jr earn €375,000 to come and greet PSG supporters after the end of the games.
:mrgreen:
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

rio_Ferdy88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la rio_Ferdy88 » 10 nov 2018, 15:07

But PSG also had to pay each of his agents – his father Neymar Senior and Israeli agent Pini Zahavi – a commission sum of 10.7M + 8.7M for Santos. Total price of his transfer. €252M

Zahavi received a 1.5M payement the first year + 2M/year the next 4 years conditional on Neymar remaining with the club.

His father received 6M the first year + 3M the following year.

The operation to bring Neymar to Paris was codenamed “Gold”

Over a period of five years, the 25-year-old will cost PSG a total of 528 million euros

PSG first proposed a salary of 25M per year, but Neymar would succeed in obtaining 30M/year, free, for him, of social charges and tax. 54.7M/year for PSG

Neymar has contracts with 30 different sponsors. Police glasses: 930,000€/year. Sabritas: 869,00€for the use of his image in Mexico alone.

Toyota paid Neymar 550,000€ for four hours of recording for a video advert broadcast only in Thailand.

PSG were unable to reach an agreement that Neymar would not enter into deals with sponsors who were rivals of the club’s sponsors.

Neymar wanted to make sure he was paid a bonus payment promised by the Catalan club. This was a bonus sum of 64M agreed when he prolonged his contract exactly one year earlier. He had been paid 21M, but their remained a further 43 million euros that FC Barcelona was committed to pay him by midnight on July 30th 2017 at the latest. On the morning of July 31st, the money transfer had still not been made.

FC Barcelona informed Neymar that the 43 million euros had been deposited with a solicitor and will be released to him only if the player certifies that he will remain with the club

Since then, a legal battle continues. The player is still demanding payment of the 43M, FC Barcelona are demanding that the player pays the club 73M representing a total refund of the bonuses that were offered to him for prolonging his contract.

PSG lacked the funds to meet the huge cost of the transfer. Information gained by the EIC suggests it was Qatar Sport Investment (QSI), owner of the club, which paid the entire amount.

On August 22nd 2017, Tebas lodged his complaint against PSG with UEFA, accusing the French club of violation of the European football associations’ ruling body’s financial fair play rules, and ten days later UEFA opened its investigation into the matter. The probe was opened against a backdrop of not only the pressure of La Liga, but also the anger against PSG of other enemies, including German club Bayern Munich.

Documents from Football Leaks reveal that the two days marking Neymar’s arrival in Paris cost almost 550,000 euros, including 260,000 euros for the events at the Eiffel Tower

According to documents obtained from Football Leaks, paying off of the cost of Neymar’s transfer plus the player’s salary would amount to a total of 528 million euros up until 2022, equivalent to 105 million euros per year. That meant that PSG would have to attract more than 100 million euros in extra revenue each year, or sell players to compensate for the difference. Including Mbappe the number rises to 166M.

With the arrival of Neymar and Mbappé, who both had individual contracts with Nike, Nasser Al-Khelaifi asked Nike for a sponsorship deal worth 100 million euros per year. In its reply, the US-based multinational said such a sum did “not correspond with market value” and suggested that PSG should adopt a “reasonable” approach. Nike was in a position of force given that its contract with PSG, which it paid just more than 20 million euros per year, was not due to expire until 2022.

PSG’s marketing director suggested to Nasser Al-Khelaifi that he ask Emirates for 60 million euros per year, but the latter decided to ask for 90. Emirates replied on October 16th, in an email addressed to PSG managing director Jean-Claude Blanc. “We think we are very far from what you are proposing at this stage, the gap is too big,” wrote the airline’s marketing director. “I would appreciate a more realistic approach in order that we may have fruitful discussions, otherwise I fear that we will have to completely decline the renewal.”
Keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, Cuz Man United will Never Die!!!
The greater the challenge the more Glory in overcoming it!
________BOSTON_________
.BRUINS=CELTICS=RED SOX.
..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..

ronaldo99
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ronaldo99 » 20 nov 2018, 21:31

Neymar izasao zbog povrede, evo i Mbape se povrijedi, rame stradalo, ako budu na duze to znaci ispadanje iz LP.

Ramiy
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ramiy » 20 nov 2018, 21:41

Sve je moguce
VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Ljubitelj ponedjeljka, vruce pive, loseg centarsuta i hladne zene.

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 02 dec 2018, 21:13

Na kome ova **** od trenera trenira strogoću i pokazuje 'muda' :puke:

Cavani je k'o Džeko, ne zna kad treba otići. :facepalm:
★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 07 dec 2018, 00:40

Izgleda dovode malog De Jonga u Januaru za 75 miliona.

Ima video u Dubaiu sa Maxwellom na pregovorima.

Mokes
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mokes » 07 dec 2018, 00:49

IlCapitano je napisao/la:Izgleda dovode malog De Jonga u Januaru za 75 miliona.

Ima video u Dubaiu sa Maxwellom na pregovorima.
Samo njega :think:

Čudi me, s obzirom da se za njega i De Lihta često pominje da bi mogli u paketu negdje otići. Doduše, na stoperu su popunjeni, ali opet nije njima novac problem, a dobili bi dragulja.

I njima od ovih najjači timova je daleko najpotrebniji veznjak. Prosto nevjerovatno da oni u vezi imaju samo Verrattija i Rabiota. Onda se nađu u situaciji da im protiv Reala igra Lo Celso :crazy:
Prije toga olako puste Matuidija u Juve.
League winners
Yugoslavia - ★★
Bosnia&Herzegovina - ★★★★★
Cup winners
Bosnia&Herzegovina - ★★★★★★★

London Paris Rome London Berlin
1992 2006 2009 2011 2015

IlCapitano
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la IlCapitano » 07 dec 2018, 00:59

Jedino za njega je ovaj Nizozemac novinar prenio. Za De Ligta Španci kažu da ide u Barcelonu, Talijani da ga Raiola gura u Juve itd...

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 07 dec 2018, 09:35

PSG obicno uvinek dobine ono za sto je ozbiljnp zainteresovan. Nema tu puno prostora za druge timove.

Ali mi se ovih 75 mil cini bas puno za ovog malca. Nisam gledao Nizozemce toliko od kako su u qrcu. Stvarno toliko dobar ?
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

ronaldo99
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la ronaldo99 » 07 dec 2018, 09:39

Rooney88 je napisao/la:PSG obicno uvinek dobine ono za sto je ozbiljnp zainteresovan. Nema tu puno prostora za druge timove.

Ali mi se ovih 75 mil cini bas puno za ovog malca. Nisam gledao Nizozemce toliko od kako su u qrcu. Stvarno toliko dobar ?
Mali je i vise nego dobar, Ajax od one generacije Kluivert, Davids, Seedorf itd nije imao takve dragulje kao Frenkie, De Light, Van De Beek, Dolberg pa i Neres, al za ovu prvu dvojicu ce uzeti bogatsvo kao nikad do sada, a Frenkie imponira sa kakvom lakocom igra na sredini terena sa 21 godinom, a rwcimo De Light je kapiten Ajaxa sa samo 18 godina

Rooney88
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rooney88 » 07 dec 2018, 09:52

Ovod Dolberga sam pratio malo dok se povezivao sa Unitedom, nisam nimalo.bio impresioniran.

Ostale ne znam, ali dok PSG zavrsava posao vrijedan 75 mil onda sigurno i igrac valja.
R.I.P

MIRZA RASCIC

Željezničar za život cijeli!

Osim13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Osim13 » 07 dec 2018, 09:55

Ma čuo kompleksaš da ga hoće Barca pa daje ne žali.
MERCEDES - MISTRIJA - MIA SAN MIA

miki_92
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la miki_92 » 07 dec 2018, 10:52

i ljudi pricaju o nekom izbacivanju iz LP za City i PSG, pa UEFA je korumpiranija od ta 2 kluba zajedno :rol:
"This whole thing is pretty much done. We're more ghosts than people."

Odgovori

Natrag na “Ligue 1”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.