FK Željezničar - ARHIVA POSTOVA

Moderatori/ce: insider,LjoZee,irfo

GOAT
Kontakt:

Re: FK Željezničar

Post Postao/la GOAT » 25 avg 2018, 13:47

Hvala uefi na krovu nadam se da ce nasi iz kluba odma zavrsit i poslovne prostore kako bi mogli imati dodatne prihode od rentanja prostora.Rasti INSTITUCIJO !!!

kontrasviju
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kontrasviju » 25 avg 2018, 13:48

Rokoko87 je napisao/la:
kontrasviju je napisao/la:Uporedite Dolinu ćupova sada i prije 3 godine. Nerealno. Nebo i zemlja.
Ni gigametra!
Ako aluridaš na to da podržavam Misimovića(nisam siguran jel na to misliš) nije uopšte tako.Možeš mi pregledat sve komentare(ako ti nije mrsko) uopšte ga nikad nisam spomenuo.Meni je drago da se Grbavica radi ma ko bio u upravi.Ja mislim da mi je ovo prvi put da sam spomenuo riječ "uprava" na ovom forumu.

Raonffa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raonffa » 25 avg 2018, 14:11

Ma Rokoko je jedan od Misketovih internet ratnika :kafa:
"Kako nemamo trofeja? Pa jel se druga liga igra za trofej? A i da nemamo trofeja,imamo vise navijaca. Jeste vidili utakmicu sa Jedinstvom?"

Rokoko87
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rokoko87 » 25 avg 2018, 14:38

Miske je moj abhab :kafa:
31.08.'19. - FK Željezničar-fk sarajevo 5:2

Premijer Liga BiH - ★★★★★★
Kup BiH - ★★★★★★
Superkup BiH - ★★★
Prvenstvo Narodne republike BiH - ★
Liga Jugoslavije - ★
Kup UEFA: četvrtfinale 1971/1972,
polufinale 1984/1985.

plavousrcu
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la plavousrcu » 25 avg 2018, 14:45

Misimovic je neznalica obicna. Sportska i treba ga kritikovati na forumu, ali treba ga i pohvaliti. Uspostavljanje dobrih odnosa sa Begicem i Savezom je za pohvalu i tu mu kapu skidam. Mi moramo biti za stolom kad se donose odluke, Zeljo mora imati bank kao sto ga ima Dinamo. Izgleda da dolazimo na taj nivo. I ne treba nama niko pomagati, ali ne smijemo se gledati ko Siroki ili Radnik.

Konzerva
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Konzerva » 25 avg 2018, 15:14

BOgami napreduje Grbavica svake godine :clap: jos samo da cujemo obavijest kad krecu bageri za Juznu tribinu, pa to bi bilo perverzija
"Ali, kad dođeš u Zenicu, ne da ti se ne igra, više ti se ni ne živi" : ivica osim za jutarnje novine

Raonffa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raonffa » 25 avg 2018, 15:16

Rokoko87 je napisao/la:Miske je moj abhab :kafa:
Aferim!
"Kako nemamo trofeja? Pa jel se druga liga igra za trofej? A i da nemamo trofeja,imamo vise navijaca. Jeste vidili utakmicu sa Jedinstvom?"

LjoZee
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la LjoZee » 25 avg 2018, 15:26

Raonffa je napisao/la:
Rokoko87 je napisao/la:Miske je moj abhab :kafa:
Aferim!
Zaposlio ga Miske u Megamix :kafa:
"Slavit ćemo tvoje ime, dok u nama srce bije..."

braco
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la braco » 25 avg 2018, 16:22

Preporučujem svima da pročitaju ovu "skauting" analizu o Anelu Šabanadžoviću od strane jednog talijana. Napisano je nekad u maju ove godine na jednoj skauting stranici. Čisto da pročitate mišljenje neke neutralne osobe koja spominje neke "dublje" elemente igre. Prevedeno je na translateu s talijanskog, tako da znam da nije savršen engleski u tekstu ali može se shvatiti srž. Ako neko piše i na drugim Željinim forumima neka zalijepi tamo ovo jer mislim da je dosta interesantno ovo, pogotovo da pročitaju oni koji smatraju da Anel igra zbog Refika.

The relationship between Bosnia and the United States of America is a very special relationship, certainly extraordinarily troubled and even today relations between the two countries can not ignore when it happened in the Balkans a couple of decades and a half ago, even in these times of schizophrenic goodness to no one is actually too pleased to remember it.
But beyond the infamous "third world war" fought mostly in the shadows between the ruins of the former Yugoslavia, there is another common thread that inextricably links these two nations: Anel Sabanadzovic. Perhaps most will say: " Chissenefrega, in the light of tens of thousands of dead? " And I will answer: "Do not worry about us, that we are here talking about football and not about the flying dancers of the GiG(although going to throw the eye on the Balkan football, the observer will agree that between the two things are often worrisome analogies). "Keep in mind this digression parenthetical: we will need later.

Well Anel as said is Bosnian, but not of birth: the boy came to light in Jackson, Missouri, eight thousand and a half kilometers from that country in which he would soon be back to take his first steps in the world of football (and probably to escape childhood obesity). sincere from the beginning, the youthful biography of the boy for what concerns the first football passes will be exceptionally brief: end.
Almost nothing is known about it, except that it grew up in Sarajevo in the Zeljeznicar nursery, where it still lives on the first team. But basically it is a flaw of negligible importance because if it is true that Sarajevo is a name from the remembrances at least familiar to the middle listener's ear (which evokes pussy, gypsy violins, war and poverty, exactly in this order), when instead, point out "Zeljeznicar" then you understand that the question is already sufficiently druid to make the exercise of eviscerating any previous juvenile fundamental fundamentally pleonastic.

Sabanadzovic's professional career began on October 26, 2016, when he was called to make his debut in the national cup against FK Gorazde. The young midfielder, just seventeen, were granted ten minutes: more than enough to go in goal to the first among the great. It is not and probably not even in the future the specialty of the house but basically everything is broth, as usually reminds of an ancient allegedly just Bosnian (at least considering the range of typical variety of local cuisine, which if it is not boiled or pliant pay you the account with the Kalashnikov).

During the season 2017/18 Anel will become a fixed point of the Zeljeznicar, going to compose the breakwater dam of the two-part midfield together with the Serbian expert - originally from Belgrade's own right (look a bit 'that crosses gives this sport) - Jovan Blagojevic. The boy has played so far half of the season's seasonal games (15 out of 30, mostly from the holder) carving out an important space even in the cup, where he took the field in five of the seven available opportunities, scoring a goal and unleashing, to consolidate the 'ascent, an excellent performance during the final round played against Krupa on 2 May. As for the National chapter, so far has collected 5 present with the U17 and 7 with the Bosnian U19.

In the opening paragraph we once again revived that ancestral prejudice related to the habit, typical of the players coming from the Balkan basin, to be particularly picky in the field. A bit like the friend that when you have dinner at your house, rinse the glass just taken out of the draining board for fear that you have not cleaned it sufficiently well. Simply hateful (for the record I do it even after having washed them, in fact I hate a lot). This has led over time to label the players of those geographical regions with the mocking epithet of "dancers" (or "menstruated", depending on the more or less caustic meaning that is intended to instill the definition).
Well take this common place, throw it in the toilet (preferably with the friend who rinses the dishes already washed) and flush the toilet, because with Anel the problem does not arise (" And now that you have made the rhyme you are more stupid than before ", would like the ever-present OB One for Hobby).

It will be that unlike the typical Bosnians was the birthplace in the rough South of the US, it will be fucked in the soul of his but unlike many of his countrymen Anel Sabanadzovic is a player who not only does not hold back when there is to play hard, but it is normally the first to start snarling on the legs of the opponents. The thing that amazes - or at least amazed me - are the timing of intervention, because the boy this season has caught the beauty of 6 yellow in 23 games but if he was not so good in tackle, those cards would easily have been to be of another color. Seeing is believing: he is an absolute kamikaze, of those who, to make a slide, dive horizontally and if you are in the middle then they are your cocks. Yet the ball finds it, all the time.

So Anel would be primarily an interdictor, but the conditional is a must because its qualities are not limited to the simple recovery of the ball: beyond the ability to intervene with the right time, which is not unimportant for a player of his age, he is also a midfielder who knows how to play football. The foot is not that of Pjanic (with whom I have read unrealistic juxtapositions by editorialists to whom we could easily couple the same adjective), but it is still very polite and above all, compared to the compatriot, it is rapid. So fast.

The dribbling of Anel are primarily fake body, rarely be seduced by the blow of the theater indeed, before you get rid of the ball the better: it seems that the scotti between the feet. But his steps are really precise and above all, in the time when he has downloaded he has already identified the perfect position to receive and continue the action. Those who saw it at work probably already know what I'm talking about, it seems to have come out of Masia: triangles on triangles, I miss having spent my childhood studying Guardiola. Here emerges the second feature that made me shell my eyes and convinced me to throw it in here, that is to say the ability to sew play. The boy is not yet 19 years old but already he usually goes in the regime of one / two touches, always fast and fast, the time to receive and has already figured out where to download and where it should be found. First I used the verb "to sew" not by chance, because in certain actions it seems really a needle that goes to draw an invisible thread between the opponents' shirts, dying game through preferably short dialogues with the casacche of their own colors.

Summarizing Anel Sabanadzovic is not a spectacular player, not in the common sense of the term, but personally I was very struck by his ability to be essential but never trivial: there are few but decisive nuances of difference between the two things and perhaps just strong this awareness Monchi had set eyes on him only a few months ago. Wanting to force a comparison, watching it play I had the flash of a less technical but more disruptive Xavi. This is a personal consideration of mine so it is to be taken with the tongs, you know I have Sabatini's disease (it exists, I swear), in judging the players are many visceral.
But if I saw it right, this is one that should be followed very closely.

LjoZee
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la LjoZee » 25 avg 2018, 16:31

Refik mu platio da ovo napise :kafa:

irfo
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la irfo » 25 avg 2018, 16:37

Al kad braco iskopa ovako nesto :tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju:
Ne mozes ove neke stvari ni na deep webu naci :rol:
NEW PRIMITIVES ALL OVER BASCARSIJA

"Želјo je prapočelo svega što se ne predaje, bunt, krik, matica svih individualaca, karavan-saraj na dugom i uzaludnom putovanju ka pravednom."

kolezeljovac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kolezeljovac » 25 avg 2018, 16:49

Raja je li pauza prije ili poslije Pecare?
Ja ću biti sijed, ja ću biti star. Al' voljet ću i tad Željezničar! TM'87 1921!

LjoZee
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la LjoZee » 25 avg 2018, 18:47

kolezeljovac je napisao/la:Raja je li pauza prije ili poslije Pecare?
Poslije

GOAT
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la GOAT » 25 avg 2018, 20:11

Hajmo Tuzla do boda!!

LjoZee
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la LjoZee » 25 avg 2018, 20:15

Bitno je da mi osvojimo tri boda sutra. Svejedno je za ove druge. Yebena je Krupa.

Raonffa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raonffa » 25 avg 2018, 20:21

LjoZee je napisao/la:
Nepotizam vlada na ovom forumu :kafa:

irfo
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la irfo » 25 avg 2018, 20:23

Raonffa je napisao/la:
LjoZee je napisao/la:
Nepotizam vlada na ovom forumu :kafa:
Ja i Roko u smjenama na viljuskaru :kafa: sta mislite sto vise ne kritikujemo, kupio miske tisinu :kafa:
NEW PRIMITIVES ALL OVER BASCARSIJA

"Želјo je prapočelo svega što se ne predaje, bunt, krik, matica svih individualaca, karavan-saraj na dugom i uzaludnom putovanju ka pravednom."

LjoZee
Interni moderator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la LjoZee » 25 avg 2018, 20:26

Aaaa zato vas nema. Ni slobodnog vremena nemate vise. :kafa:

Rokoko87
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rokoko87 » 25 avg 2018, 20:32

Da znate kakva je plata, ne biste riječi rekli protiv MegaMisketa.:kafa:
31.08.'19. - FK Željezničar-fk sarajevo 5:2

Premijer Liga BiH - ★★★★★★
Kup BiH - ★★★★★★
Superkup BiH - ★★★
Prvenstvo Narodne republike BiH - ★
Liga Jugoslavije - ★
Kup UEFA: četvrtfinale 1971/1972,
polufinale 1984/1985.

Raonffa
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Raonffa » 25 avg 2018, 20:33

Al' zato se ljetuje sedmicama po CG i Hrvatskoj, a sve ne valja MegaMiske :kafa:

Zaključano

Natrag na “FK Željezničar”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 12 gostiju.