Everton F.C.

Moderatori/ce: _dreamer_,ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Otelo

Šta predviđate Evertonu u sljedećoj sezoni?

1. Borbu za evropska takmičenja
57%
2. Sredinu tabele (svi znamo kako loše ulaze u sezonu)
35%
3. Borbu za opstanak (upravo zbog lošeg starta sezone)
8%

Ukupno glasova: 272

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Re: Everton F.C.

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 16 feb 2017, 01:06

Ekipa otputovala u Dubai. I Bešić je s ekipom, trenira što svakako raduje. Od avgusta je van terena, konačno se vraća. Nadam se da će se naći i za njega mjesta u tima kada bude spreman. Meni lično nije loša opcija ni na stoperu da se koristi, jeste nizak ali čini mi se da je na toj poziciji i počeo karijeru. Ne znam, samo da ga ne prikuje Koeman na klupu.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 26 feb 2017, 13:17

Nastavlja se sjajan niz u 2017-oj godini. Ovaj put je pao Sunderland sa 2:0. Strijecli Ghana i Lukaku, Romelu će ovim tempom biti najbolji strijelac lige. Ne staje majke mi. Idemo karamele ! :D

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 05 mar 2017, 00:33

Off topic znam!!! nije fota ali jeste Everton. ;)
TOOONYYY THE BOOOMBEEER!!!!! :bow: :kralj:
Tony Bellew hvala ti za nervoznu i ludacku noc!!! :crazy:
ETID!!!
It's A GrandOldTeam To Support
********COYB**********Everton FC********

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 12 mar 2017, 03:57

Nakon poraza od Spursa u Londonu, vraćamo se u pravi ritam i lagano sa 3:0 riješavamo WBA. Svoj prvijenac upisao i Schneiderlin. Ne mogu ništa više reći o ovoj tekmi, kao ni prethodnoj, jer nisam uspio nijednu da pogledam. Nešto sam čitao u vezi prošle i vidim da nisu neki pozitivni utisci iako smo dali 2 gola i ostvarili rezultat koji izgleda kao neizvjestan do samog kraja a ovu današnju pobjedu nema šta vele komentarisati, 3:0 je sasvim dovoljan pokazatelj. Idemo !

Toffeemen
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Toffeemen » 19 mar 2017, 17:16

Evo me nazad pozdrav staroj raji ovdje :D

Jučer poderali tigrove sa finih 4-0.Lukaku dominira s 2 gola. :)
<3 EVERTON 1878 <3

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 21 mar 2017, 22:46

Zakuhalo se. Ono što je najbitnije, nema kiksa na ovim malim utakmicama i držimo konstantu. Ovo je ono što je trebalo ekipi, Koeman zna očito šta radi. Da se ovako malo ranije startalo, vjerujem da bi LP bila na dohvat ruke. Lukaku mašina. :D

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 23 mar 2017, 18:58

Everton Takes First Step Towards New Stadium

Everton and Liverpool City Council are set to agree the principles of an innovative finance model that will support the Club’s ambition to build an iconic waterfront stadium at Bramley Moore Dock.

Earlier this week, Everton and Peel agreed Heads of Terms to acquire a site at Bramley Moore Dock - which forms part of a £5bn Liverpool Waters scheme - from Peel Holdings, subject to planning consent. The announcement follows detailed negotiations between Peel and Everton Football Club, brokered by the Mayor of Liverpool, Joe Anderson.

A report will be presented to the council’s cabinet next Friday (31 March) recommending that the City Council progress Heads of Terms to create a new Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) company which will take a lease of the stadium from a funder and, in turn, sub-lease it to the Club.

The recommendation being presented to the council’s cabinet follows months of talks between the Club and the local authority and following advice from independent financial and legal experts who have reviewed Everton’s “robust business case”.

Under the proposed finance structure of the SPV the council will not provide any finance for the new stadium, which is anticipated to cost in excess of £300m and will be fully funded by the Club.

Robert Elstone, Everton’s Chief Executive, said: “Over the past year, the Club has worked with the support of the Council and we are grateful for the ‘can-do’ approach that has got us to this important milestone. We are particularly grateful for the role the Mayor has played to date in our talks with Peel and for his support in this important step in the journey towards reaching a funding solution for the stadium.

“We are delighted that we have been able to agree Heads of Terms with Peel, giving us control of the Bramley Moore Dock site and allowing us the time we need to complete the substantial further work required to be able to confirm the project’s viability.

“We can now move forward into the next phase of work with much greater confidence. Clearly, it is vital we have clarity on cost and we have to recognise that the stadium will be significantly more expensive at Bramley Moore Dock. To get that certainty, and ensure the stadium is affordable, we need to confirm stadium design, capacity and configuration. And to do that, we need to talk to fans, partners and all stakeholders in the project. We’re committing to that consultation. We’re also committed to keep fans fully informed as the project develops and as other milestones are reached.

“We’re keen to stress not only the scale of the work ahead but also the remaining risks and uncertainties. We’re delighted we’ve secured the site and we’re equally delighted the Mayor is continuing to support our financing model, but significant hurdles remain, not least the preparation and submission of a detailed planning application. Receipt of a successful planning approval at some point early next year will be the most significant step towards bringing the stadium to life.”

The council will benefit from an annual security fee payable by the Club in return for the council’s participation. The support provided to the Club will not impact the future borrowing needs and involves no financial outlay for the council.

The proposed stadium will be a catalyst for economic regeneration and job creation in north Liverpool and would complement the council’s proposed £100m regeneration drive in the surrounding area, which includes a new Cruise Liner terminal and the recently launched masterplan for the Ten Streets area.

Mayor of Liverpool, Joe Anderson, said: “I’m delighted that we have got to a stage where the city and Everton can publicly share the vision for the Club’s potential new home at Bramley Moore Dock.

“I understand that creating this financial arrangement is a small step in a long journey for the Club, but it is the first step and for that reason it is a special moment in the city’s - and Everton’s - long illustrious history. If things progress as we all hope, it marks the beginnings of a new and exciting chapter.

“The proposed new stadium will be a landmark for the city’s spectacular north Liverpool waterfront and a powerful statement of intent for the Club and the city of Liverpool that will resonate globally.

“From the city’s perspective, the stadium would complement and accelerate the regeneration plans already in place for north Liverpool, much like the way our partnership with Liverpool FC in the Anfield Project did for their stadium expansion which has benefitted the wider Anfield community.”

Today’s announcement follows on from Peel’s declaration at the MIPIM Property Conference last week of other deals totalling £300m of investment in the Liverpool Waters scheme.

Lindsey Ashworth, Director of Development at Liverpool Waters, said: “We are delighted to have agreed Heads of Terms with Everton Football Club regarding the development of a state-of-the-art football stadium at Bramley Moore Dock.

“It’s been an exciting and progressive couple of weeks for Peel, first unveiling our vision for the new Central Docks neighbourhood at Liverpool Waters and now reaching an initial agreement with Everton for a new waterfront stadium.

“It’s important to remember that this is the start of a long process and we will be working very closely with Everton, Liverpool City Council and Historic England to better understand the site and develop the proposals. As the current owners, we have a level of knowledge and experience of the site which we believe will help Everton deliver not just a new stadium but a stunning addition to Liverpool’s northern waterfront.”

Subject to approval being granted by cabinet, the council will finalise the detailed Heads of Terms over the next three months which will then allow the Club to progress with the preparation of a planning application.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prvi korak ka novom stadionu. Nešto mi žao Goodisona.

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 23 mar 2017, 20:59

Pozdrav dobri moji plavci :D
Ljepe vijesti ovo za stadion...ok, tek prvi korak, no...korak ka ;) ono waterfront pozicija iliti prvi saf do rijeke Mersey. Blue Mersey :P
Evo malo i "propagande" da se najezis, hehe.

We are family

COYB

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 25 mar 2017, 05:09

Coleman nogu slomio večeras. E golemo majke mi. :cry:

Toffeemen
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Toffeemen » 25 mar 2017, 14:09

:evil: O Taylore! :evil:
<3 EVERTON 1878 <3

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 01 apr 2017, 10:47

Žaosno da ulazimo u 228.Merseyside derby oslabljeni za desnu stranu (Seamus slomljena noga, F-M isto out za sezonu ovu, Macca koji je mogao "zapuniti" tu rupu obnovio povredu bedrenog mišića protiv Welsa....) no, nema izgovora.
Optimističan, jer idemo ne opterečeni i sa nekim inatom...X2 k'o kuča. ;) :kralj:
Malo akustike i prebiranja po nježnim žicama gitare. (ohh, da, sad i stadion će nam biti "on the banks of the royal blue mersey" :D pa će i kupanje biti moguće za naše drage susjede)

COYB

Amsterdam1312
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Amsterdam1312 » 01 apr 2017, 11:56

I jedni i drugi ulaze oslabljeni u derby bez 2-3 jako bitna igrača. Evertonu jedna strana i defanziva, Poolu vezni red. Činjenica je da Everton ne zna za pobjedu na Anfieldu još od 1999. god. i nekako sam uvjeren da će tako i danas ostati. "Najbrutalniji" derby u Engleskoj će sigurno ponuditi sve ono što se očekuje al neka bodovi ostanu na Anfieldu. :nedam: :)

obi-punk-kenobi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la obi-punk-kenobi » 01 apr 2017, 15:58

"Zelje su zelje a ja sam se rodio go." :zviz:
Poraz na Anfieldu-nista novo...sljedeca sezona nove dvije tekme ;) i tako svake sezone. :bih:
A sad utorak i sljedeca crvena prepreka (uhhhmm*)

ETID

COYB

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 02 apr 2017, 22:11

Williams prespor a Jagielka smotan koliko je težak, logično da ćemo primiti 3 gola. Dobro smo prošli. Povrede u najglupljem mogućem momentu došle.

Stone Island
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Stone Island » 05 apr 2017, 20:18

U 94. minuti penal za United i ostadoše 2 boda u Manchesteru. Kakav peh.

BKwizard
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BKwizard » 06 apr 2017, 09:44

Prvi put unazad nekoliko godina da nisam gledao 3-4 evertonove utakmice u nizsu, sljedeća tekma protiv lisica u nedjelju idemo po nova 3 boda.....

Coyb
NK Bratstvo Bosanska Krupa
Nottingham Forest FC

"Gudison Park jе njihova tvrđava, njihov dom. Nе trеba im vеći, jеr imaju ono što su nеki olako ispustili – osеćaj pripadnosti nеčеmu što trajе 122 godine. Trajaćе i daljе."

Karamela1878
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Karamela1878 » 20 apr 2017, 20:50

Pozdrav za sve Karamele na ovom forumu! Pronašao sam nedavno ovaj forum i uvidio da ovdje ima dosta Karamela sa Balkana i sada kad sam napokon kompletirao registraciju mogu vas sve pozvati na moju FB stranicu koja okuplja sve simpatizere Liverpulskih plavih. Prije par dana je našu stranicu potvrdio i sam Klub čime smo postali zvanično udruženje navijača Evertona sa Balkana. Time možemo ostvarati mnogo pogodnosti kao i nabavljaje karata za utakmice između ostalih. Svakodnevne ažurne objave u kojima možete doznati ama baš sve potrebno što trebate znati i 'prava raja' koja navija za pravi klub. Možete nas potražiti na ovom linku: https://www.facebook.com/EvertonBalkanFansOfficial/
NSNO! COYB!

BKwizard
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la BKwizard » 03 jul 2017, 21:00

slika
slika

COYB
NK Bratstvo Bosanska Krupa
Nottingham Forest FC

"Gudison Park jе njihova tvrđava, njihov dom. Nе trеba im vеći, jеr imaju ono što su nеki olako ispustili – osеćaj pripadnosti nеčеmu što trajе 122 godine. Trajaćе i daljе."

Toffeemen
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Toffeemen » 27 avg 2017, 12:24

Pozdrav raja nakon dužeg izbivanja, u nadi da ću sada ovdje biti češći posjetitelj. :)
Kako ste braćo Karamele?

Danas protiv plavaca. Prednost njihova domaćeg terena+ mi malo umorniji zbog utakmice na Poljudu u četvrtak, ali nema veze idemo po pobjedu danas jer nisu ni oni još nešto uigrani tako da očekujem gustu borbu na terenu.

Ajmo Karamele!
<3 EVERTON 1878 <3

Sebulba
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sebulba » 27 avg 2017, 15:31

Jeste da je početak prvenstva i tek poluvrijeme i to protiv Čelzija ali tanko ovo izgleda. Bojim se da nemaju ni trenera ni igrački kadar za nešto više od onoga što smo navikli od njih zadnjih godina.

Odgovori

Natrag na “English Premier League”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 5 gostiju.