FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano - Transferi

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 11 jan 2018, 18:33

Misliš Gabibench :mrgreen:
#Ramires: "If Inter have spoken with my agent then it can only be a good thing, they're a very big club. If there were the chance for me to move to Inter then I would be very happy, I hope the clubs can reach an agreement that satisfies all parties"
#Ramires: "My family and I would be very happy to return to Europe but I want everything to be done amicably. I haven't spoken with Spalletti but he's a great coach, I've admired him since before he went to Inter. I'm very happy that he's following me"
“I have never talked to Thiago Silva on my problem or my future. I have never put pressure on anyone, it is not my style. He was not aware of the problem that I had which made me arrive late.”

That was Javier Pastore speaking to Yahoo Sport France, responding to his captain, Thiago Silva, who said earlier today that “Pastore (and Cavani) has done something that is not positive to the club. I think Pastore already told the club that he wants to leave.”

The Argentinian continues. “I repeat. My desire has always been staying here. I have always been faithful to PSG. I do not want to leave. I would like to stay and finish my career here.”
Toliko o tome.Ajd,sad je bar i službeno.
Claudio Lotito does not want to give up an inch on Stefan De Vrij. According to Premium Sport, the president of Lazio intends to raise the release clause of the player and if in an event of no renewal, he aims to sell the defender already in January, but only abroad, certainly not reinforcing a direct Champions League contender like Inter. His request in this transfer window is at least 30 million euros, perhaps excessive considering the player expires next June. There are Valencia and Zenit on the Dutchman.
Mozemo i ovu nerealnu priču zaključivat.
Spanish media - Icardi knows that he will be joining Real Madrid, already picked his number
Jooojjjjj :urnebes: :urnebes: :urnebes:

Konačno netko razuman:
Goal.com Spain journalist Ignasi Oliva speaks to Calciomercato on the potential move of Rafinha to Inter.

“Rafinha is not ready to play yet, absolutely not. Even Valverde has stated that he needs to go slow with caution with Rafinha. I am not a doctor but I think that it will be at least two more months before he can play at a high level and as a starter. Before the injuries, he already thought about leaving because he felt like he was not playing enough. Then, Rafinha got hurt and Barca renewed contract until 2020 to give him confidence. Now he must play to recover. Inter? Watch out for Celta Vigo as well. That is a perfect club for Rafinha because he already knows their environment and they know how he plays. Of all the players that are on their way out, Barcelona would only accept loan deal for him.”
Bio bi glup da dođe u Inter.A i Inter da ga uzme.

Zanimljivo :mrgreen:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 11 jan 2018, 20:41

Pedullà - Inter are pursuing Benfica centre-back Lisandro Lopez, who was already offered to them back in August. the Nerazzurri are working on a loan + option to buy for €8m

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lisandro- ... ler/125019
Ovog nisam nikad gledao, ali zar je dovoljno dobar za back-upa :D Novi Fazio :angel:
Sky - Negotiation continues for Ramires but Sabatini must guarantee Capello a replacement.
:kafa:
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 11 jan 2018, 22:09

Ovaj video je sve ikad.

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 11 jan 2018, 23:16

L. Lopez izgleda done deal - posudba sa pravom otkupa od €10-11mil. :arrow:
Rafinha jako blizu - posudba sa pravom otkupa na €18-20mil, to bi sutra moglo biti official.
Capello dao suglasnost da se Ramires pusti u Inter ako mu Sabatini kupi kakvog napadača. :arrow:
Inter are optimistic that they can finalise a loan + option deal that will see them pay €2.5mil of his wages (half of what's left for this season).
FcIN - Sevilla and Atletico Madrid for Joao Mario: hypothesis with lending exchange Correa or with Carrasco
Ehhhh kad bi se ovo nekako desilo :oops:
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 11 jan 2018, 23:20

Nije Simeone budala što hoće J.Maria.Navijamo da ode tamo pa da se popiša žestoko.

zamorano1plus8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la zamorano1plus8 » 12 jan 2018, 07:48

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:Nije Simeone budala što hoće J.Maria.Navijamo da ode tamo pa da se popiša žestoko.
mislis stvarno da ce dati carrasca za j maria....pa ako ausillio uspije napravit taj trade, halal mu prodaja kovacica
"We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it" Ausillio
"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country" Donald Trump

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 12 jan 2018, 08:48

Ali ozbiljno to bi bila zamjena stoljeca, nece se desit ofc :D
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 12 jan 2018, 14:57

Sasvim ravnopravna zamjena.

slika
Upravo.Ramires,backup stoper i to je to.Nikakvi Rafinhe i delfonenuonunono.Jedina opcija u kojoj bi se to moglo progutat je posudba bez obaveze otkupa gdje ce ti igrači koji dođu biti backup.Iako bi radije imao Bastonija nego Lopeza i Skarabua nego delfoninija kao i Retarda i J.Mario ispred Rafinhe.I Kinezi su potpuno u pravu sto ne zele u siječnju u dodatne troškove ulazit jer su se već opekli brzopletim kupovinama kao i Inter prije njihovog dolaska.Jel treba jos jedno ljeto gdje će se pokušavat riješit otpadaka dovedenih prije pola godine koji se u ništa ne uklapaju...
Inter keep working on Rafinha. After the offer made yesterday, Barcelona's sporting director Pep Segura has told Inter they value Rafinha's buying option should be higher than what's been offered. The player's agents (Alex Boesch and his father Mazinho) have confirmed the player would like a move to Inter though, and the economic parameters are good for him. For that reason they will ask in the coming hours a new meeting with the blaugrana board to understand the real wants of Barcelona. Inter will then have to work to make the right offer with various bonuses bound to the performances of the player who comes back from a serious injury. Rafinha wants to play and he will then do his possible to convince Barcelona to let him go: the next hours will be important to understand whether Barcelona will open up to that idea or not.
Inter are working to bring in some reinforcement to Luciano Spalletti, especially in defence and in midfield. For the defence the club is close on reaching an agreement with Benfica for Argentinian centre-back Lisandro Lopez, for a loan with an option to buy for €10m at the end of the season. The player could be in Italy between Sunday and Monday.

For the midfield Inter have made an enquiry to Lokomotiv Moscow for Portuguese midfielder Manuel Fernandes, while continuing the pursuit for Rafinha and Ramires.

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 12 jan 2018, 19:46

Svi znamo da i kad kupimo igrača koji je potpuno u takmičarskoj formi da nam 2 mjeseca grije klupu dok se ne "navikne na najtežu, najtakičniju,najpošteniju,naj-naj ligu na svijetu", a sad zamislite šta bi bilo da dovedemo na posudbu igrača koji se tek oporavio od povrede (ako se uopće oporavio)? Pa prve minute bi dobio u predzadnjem kolu. Čisto bacanje para i vremena i naših živaca, bolje nikog ne dovest nego nekog reda radi.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 13 jan 2018, 12:06

Atletico Madrid are also open to the idea of exchanging Joao Mario with Yannick Carrasco but it has to be done under one condition: Inter must pay a substantial amount in June to active the right to buy the Belgian national.
Ovo sam bas i htio napisat.Da će,ako su pametni,tražit nadoplatu jer Inter se doveo u situaciju da očajnički želi uvalit igrači koji nije ništa manje vrijedan od Carrasca.I koliko god sama zamjena dva igrača čak i imala smisla opet bi ih oderali jer moraju nadoplatit pošto su loše razvijali igrača i sad su očajni da ga uvale negdje dok mu je vrijednost na najnižim granama.Samo u Interu :rol:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 13 jan 2018, 17:33

Inter's former goalkeeper Julio Cesar was the subject of a long interview in la Gazzetta dello Sport. He was asked about several of Inter's transfer targets with whom the Brazilian is familiar. Here is an excerpt from the interview: "Ramires? In the national team he would run more than anybody, 11 or 12 km per match. He's like an animal. Now thankfully he runs less, but with the experience he's gained he does it smarter. Maybe he left too soon for China, he can definitely help Inter. Lisandro Lopez? he is a great guy, he loves to laugh and gets along with everybody. After every goal he scored he would come and give me a hug, we were great friends. Rafinha? We never played together, but he has the touch of a Brazilian, he can bring a bit of magic to the midfield. My future? I haven't yet retired, there are some things in motion. I have given myself a deadline for the end of January."
U prijevodu Lisandro je teža taraba.500 000 plaćena posudba.U PON dolazi na medicinski.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 13 jan 2018, 18:03

Sigurno nije losiji od Santona il Dambrosija
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

PaskalHens
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la PaskalHens » 13 jan 2018, 19:13

Sasvim dovoljno za backup opciju.
Viva la France, as they say in Rome.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 13 jan 2018, 20:15

To stoji.

A Atalanta je izgleda tražila nadoplatu za povratak Bastonija prije dogovorenog pa je to propalo.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 14 jan 2018, 01:14

Luciano Spalletti wanted a more experienced central defender compared to Alessandro Bastoni, one that Inter and Atalanta held talks for a few weeks. And now, Inter coach will be satisfied with the arrival of Lisandro Lopez. The numbers seem to be 500-thousand loan plus 9 million if Inter decide to exercise the option to buy him. The player will arrive in Italy on Monday to undergo medical exams. Tuttosport believes that he will pick the number 2 at Inter.
Speaking to Inter Dipendenza, Luciano Spalletti has confirmed interest in the player but he remains cautiously optimism on the success of the deal.

“We are trying to sign Rafinha but it is not easy. Barcelona are tough. It is not a done deal despite what people are saying.”
Dakle sa dolaskom obojice se Spalletti slozio.

50000 je prodano za Romu.Trebalo bi bit puno.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 14 jan 2018, 10:44

Turkish and Spanish club are showing interest in Inter defender Davide Santon. According to FC Inter News, the player, whose contract expires in 2019, is wanted by Galatasaray and Real Betis. However, Santon is very happy in Milan after having managed to return to the Inter lineup. For this reason, these offers were returned to the senders. But there is more: the player’s agent is working with management for the renewal of his contract with the idea of extending it until 2021.
:rol: :rol: :rol:

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 14 jan 2018, 11:23

dajte nam Romoletta i doplatite nam 5 mil :kafa:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 14 jan 2018, 13:14

Santonu istice ugovor na ljeto iako ima ikakva ponuda to treba prihvatit, a ne invalidu davat novi ugovor. :facepalm:
Poslije Edera samo jos nedostaje da se i njemu produži.. :thumbdown:

Mirandi također istice ugovor ovo ljeto, pa ako ne dogovore De Vrija ili nekog drugog top stopera to treba biti prioritet da se produzi barem na godinu-dvije.
#SuningOUT

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 14 jan 2018, 13:16

Dogovorili ili ne De Vrija il nekog drugog Mirandi se treba produžit.

A De Vrij u Interu je manje od 1 posto šanse da se dogodi kao i Pastore i tko se sve spominjao...

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 14 jan 2018, 13:28

prema posljednjim info, de Vrij ce naredne sedmice produzit ugovor uz otkupnu klauzulu od 25 mil

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.