FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 22 sep 2018, 18:19

Mauro Icardi scored his first ever Champions League goal in his debut in this European competition, 108 overall goals in the Inter shirt. According to FCIN, that goal against Spurs yesterday is the fifth goal from outside the box for Icardi in black and blue colors.
Do ovoga u utorak,ovaj mi je najvise ostao u pamcenju:

According to Tuttosport, before the change in Milan ownership, things were often stalled between Yonghong Li and Suning but now it is necessary for two sides to move to a truly operational level. The very first thing on the list will be improving the red ring of the stadium to increase revenues because it often welcomes representatives and guests of sponsor companies. There will be more restaurants, bars and shops to improve the atmosphere not only inside but also outside of the stadium. Steps are being taken to modernize San Siro.
Inter have just made a significant leap in the UEFA ranking. After ending up at 83rd place last season, Inter are currently 60th with an increase of 23 positions thanks to two reasons: the first is the results of 2013-2014 are no longer taken into account (Inter didn’t have any cup competition this year) and the second is of course the comeback against Tottenham in the club’s Champions League debut after six years.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 sep 2018, 14:00

Portuguese midfielder Joao Mario has not been involved in Inter first team's action since his return from the loan at West Ham. The Portugal international remained with the nerazzurri despite the rumors of a very likely departure during the summer and tnow he wants to win the fans back: "I want to turn the whistles of the supporters into applause. But I get them, maybe my body language can be misinterpreted in the sense that sometimes it looks like I'm not there on the pitch. I'm working on that. - Joao Mario said to Sky Sport - I am here now and that's what matters the most. I am calm and I am avalaible to coach Spalletti. I know that I have to do my best and that there is no excuse for my attitude, it has to change".

"When I chose to leave last winter it was only because I didn't want to risk missing out on the World Cup. It wasn't because of any issues with the coach or my teammates. I am now more mature compared to when I arrived - continued the midfielder - I am training well and I want to make sure I can give best when called upon."
Bravo :clap: Sada još da vidimo na terenu...

Prvi koraci su napravljeni.U iduce dvije ce vjerojatno dobiti neke minute.

slika
Zanimljivo Icardi treći kod Intera sa najviše pretrčanih km protiv Tottenhama bio.Čak i Nainggolan dosta pretrčao prije nego je krepao i izasao.I dalje čekamo konkretniji učinak na tjednoj bazi.

Shogun
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Shogun » 23 sep 2018, 18:40

Skarabu usao u 76. i pogodio za vodstvo Bordeaux-a u 80. :thumbup:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 23 sep 2018, 20:04

I to kad nisam mogao gledat.

Dobar gol :thumbup:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 24 sep 2018, 18:53

Erick Thohir is preparing for a new adventure as the owner of a football team in England. After leaving D.C. United and also waiting to learn his fate at Inter, the Indonesian is ready to buy shares of Oxford United, a team in League One (third division of English football).

According to BBC Oxford Sport, “Chairman of Inter Milan Erick Thohir will, subject to ratification, become an investor at Oxford Utd. Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth: ‘He owns 30% of Inter Milan. He’ll be part of Oxford. It is a good connection that he has.’”
The recovery of Sime Vrsaljko, out of action since September 11th after a knee injury suffered in Spain-Croatia, proceeds one step at a time. The former Atletico Madrid will get a call-up for the bench on Saturday (vs. Cagliari) or even more likely in Eindhoven in the Champions League against PSV.
Icardi and Nainggolan seem having hard time finding an agreement and understanding with each other. Both played against Tottenham and Sampdoria but their chemistry still needs to be improve. Spalletti spoke about it after the victory in the Champions League: “Mauro and Radja are the link that we are still missing. Mauro did not train continuously in the last period while Radja did not have pre-season preparation. Winning matches like this can make a difference for their understanding of each other.”
Točno ovo.Za sada ni blizu suradnja kao sa Rafinhom.
So far, the two have been apart and the numbers confirm this: in last two games, Mauro gave Radja the ball three times and received just two.
OFFICIAL: 1 match ban for celebrating the goal against Samp to the camera.
:puke:
slika
Pogađajte koliko utakmica kazne :thumbup:
Brozovic: I don’t need the help of referees or penalties like Pjanic.
:kafa:

De Vrij i Perišić bi se trebali vratiti sutra u sastav.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 25 sep 2018, 14:14

Ukinuta suspenzija Spallettiju, "samo" novcana kazna od 5k eura. Koji idioti.
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Puma
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Puma » 25 sep 2018, 23:08

Gledao sam ovu utakmicu i Ajax je sigurno odigrao najlosiju partiju unazad nekoliko godina. Ali to ne mjenja cinjenicu da je PSV izuzetno opasna ekipa, igraju izuzetnim tempom, igraci im djeluju prespremno.

Lozano ce namuciti ko god da ga bude cuvao.
Call the coroner!
There's gonna be a lot of slow singin' and flower-bringin'
If my burglar alarm starts ringin'

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 26 sep 2018, 19:47

Jeli ono onaj Corea iz A.Madrida u Laziu?

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 26 sep 2018, 20:08

Vrebac je napisao/la:Jeli ono onaj Corea iz A.Madrida u Laziu?
Ne, nego onaj slabiji (iz Seville)
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 26 sep 2018, 20:22

Gagliardini makazice na treningu:
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 26 sep 2018, 21:48

Ova francuska liga je tragedija.Bordeaux nema 20 posto popunjenosti stadiona,koji je ono **** :facepalm: Da ne spominjem kako mu se suigrači čine kao...nisam siguran čak ni koja je prava riječ za to na hrvatskom.Jedina dobra stvar je što im Queen svira na kraju utakmice.

Tek sad vidim da je Pinamonti dobio konačnu šansu od prve minute.Naravno prvi puta kada im nisam pogledao sastav prije utakmice.Jel gledao tko prvo poluvrijeme?

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 27 sep 2018, 20:06

A ipak nas prozivaju zbog onog penala

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 29 sep 2018, 19:54

Puma je napisao/la:

Gledao sam ovu utakmicu i Ajax je sigurno odigrao najlosiju partiju unazad nekoliko godina. Ali to ne mjenja cinjenicu da je PSV izuzetno opasna ekipa, igraju izuzetnim tempom, igraci im djeluju prespremno.

Lozano ce namuciti ko god da ga bude cuvao.
Angeliño in the Eredivisie so far:

41 games
3 goals
10 assists

21-year-old left-back. What a player.

slika

PaskalHens
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la PaskalHens » 29 sep 2018, 20:05

Gdje su oni stručnjaci što rekoše da je Kovačić nazadovao i da nije za Intera :lol: :lol:

Neka nam Vecina, Gagliardinija i Borje :tokralju:
Viva la France, as they say in Rome.

Molders
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Molders » 30 sep 2018, 15:33

Lautaro zvijer :cool:.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 30 sep 2018, 22:32

Letterio Pino, a member of Mauro Icardi’s entourage, speaks to Top Calcio 24 reiterating the Inter captain’s intentions:

“There is total serenity on the renewal, it is clear that there is going to be a meeting sooner or later. Mauro said that he wanted to stay at Inter and this is why Real Madrid, which are looking for a replacement to Karim Benzema, have found themselves in a dead end. Mauro would stay here for life because he is a fan of Inter since when he was just a child. He feels the responsibility as captain in all respects, he feels like he is the true heir of Javier Zanetti.

“Icardi is a serious person and is very happy to be here despite transfer market rumors. Obviously when we have a club that is very satisfied with him and he is finding himself very well here, then we try to reward him. But again, about the renewal, there are no worries because it was not made or requested by Wanda.

“Rumors from abroad and in Italy were there and will continue to be there."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 03 okt 2018, 20:44

slika
Icardi, Lautaro, Nainggolan e Federico Chiesa.
:rol:

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 06 okt 2018, 18:39

Kaže već 6 godina kod kuće:
slika
Il Capitano :salut:

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 07 okt 2018, 15:12

Jaoooooo golcine Karamoha :ljepota: :ljepota: :ljepota:
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 07 okt 2018, 15:14

:tokralju: :tokralju: :tokralju:

Prvi start i drugi gol za Bordeaux :thumbup:

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 3 gosta.