Post Postao/la Osim13 » 04 avg 2019, 18:31

Ne zaboravi svjetsko, to nam fali :mrgreen:

**** Ceni, šta je skidao onda Gerrardu
MERCEDES - MISTRIJA - MIA SAN MIA

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Re: Liverpool FC

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 18:58

Eh da ovaj tim ima jednog Gerrarda u primeu..
"Ta američka razvojna liga... Tamo se ne igra odbrana, tamo se ne trenira, ja stvarno ne znam šta to oni tamo razvijaju"

Believe
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Believe » 04 avg 2019, 19:32

Bit će interesantna sezona. Ovo danas je bilo dobro. Salah mora malo da se sredi u glavi. Ne možeš dvije onakve šanse fuliti u toj fazi utakmice. I protiv Evertona na gostovanju nas je koštao..
Wijnaldum nikako ne može biti beskoristan. Odličan je u tim prljavim poslovima. Da ne pričam o 2 gola protiv Barcelone bez kojih bi opet pričali o "nula trofeja" sezoni.
You'll never walk alone.

Ponos Torina
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ponos Torina » 04 avg 2019, 20:20

Believe je napisao/la:Bit će interesantna sezona. Ovo danas je bilo dobro. Salah mora malo da se sredi u glavi. Ne možeš dvije onakve šanse fuliti u toj fazi utakmice. I protiv Evertona na gostovanju nas je koštao..
Wijnaldum nikako ne može biti beskoristan. Odličan je u tim prljavim poslovima. Da ne pričam o 2 gola protiv Barcelone bez kojih bi opet pričali o "nula trofeja" sezoni.
Ma ko ce Salaha dovesti u red,proslu sezonu je svaku utakmicu drkao do besvjesti isto kao i danas a to je radio i u Romi..On je takav i nikad se nece promjeniti,kad je tek dosao odradio je najbolju sezonu upravo zbog toga sto nije imao status "superstara" suzdrzao se i igrao timski..
usomi sinoc svitac usobu ja mislijo neko scigarom hoda posobi kase nisam slogiro tobejarabi

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 20:41

Salah je prošle sezone poslije TAA i Robertsona imao najviše asistencija u ekipi. Nažalost nema visok procenat realizacije ali onih par prilika danas je morao iskoristiti. Šta je tu je, sezona je pred nama a vjerujem da ova ekipa pod Kloppom ove ili naredne sezone diže trofej EPLa.
"Ta američka razvojna liga... Tamo se ne igra odbrana, tamo se ne trenira, ja stvarno ne znam šta to oni tamo razvijaju"

Sage
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sage » 04 avg 2019, 20:44

Ma šteta samo što nismo dugo igrali CS pa ne bi bilo loše imat i ovo u vitrinama...
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery...

Memento Mori...

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 22:42

BREAKING: Simon Mignolet set to join Club Brugge. Due to undergo medical tomorrow, fee €7m rising to €9m with achievable bonuses. Liverpool will look to sign a new No2. (Paul Joyce)
:hmmmmm:

Osim13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Osim13 » 04 avg 2019, 22:50

E baš ga je trebao ubaciti da poskida penale i donese trofej za kraj :mrgreen:

mirgerr
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la mirgerr » 04 avg 2019, 22:51

StevieG8 je napisao/la:
BREAKING: Simon Mignolet set to join Club Brugge. Due to undergo medical tomorrow, fee €7m rising to €9m with achievable bonuses. Liverpool will look to sign a new No2. (Paul Joyce)
:hmmmmm:
Vrate Kariusa i rijese problem.
ha ya :mrgreen:
"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one" - Brian Clough

Spamm

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 23:04

Pepe Reina :mrgreen: nemojte nikom reć informacija je povjerljiva.

mirgerr
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la mirgerr » 04 avg 2019, 23:13

Ma Adriana sto je branio u West Hamu.
"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one" - Brian Clough

Spamm

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 23:18

Idemo ko je aktivan iz te generacije da ga možemo vratit u ekipu; Reina, Insua, Babel, Ngog, Mascherano :hmmmmm:

sve5
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sve5 » 04 avg 2019, 23:22

StevieG8 je napisao/la:Idemo ko je aktivan iz te generacije da ga možemo vratit u ekipu; Reina, Insua, Babel, Ngog, Mascherano :hmmmmm:
Sjećate se njegove bombe u liga kupu? :tokralju:

slika

Osim13
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Osim13 » 04 avg 2019, 23:24

StevieG8 je napisao/la:Idemo ko je aktivan iz te generacije da ga možemo vratit u ekipu; Reina, Insua, Babel, Ngog, Mascherano :hmmmmm:
Svejedno, bilo ko iz te generacije, da može prenijeti iskustvo osvajanja PL :salut:

Ponos Torina
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ponos Torina » 04 avg 2019, 23:29

slika
slika
usomi sinoc svitac usobu ja mislijo neko scigarom hoda posobi kase nisam slogiro tobejarabi

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 23:30

Koliko zaboravljenih bisera :lol:
Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy is believed to be the frontrunner to replace Mignolet, and was left out of the Saints' squad that won 2-0 against FC Koln on Saturday in their final pre-season friendly.
:damn:

mirgerr
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la mirgerr » 04 avg 2019, 23:39

Assaidi :tokralju: :tokralju:

Na fifi 13 mu potencijal isao i do 87, ubijao.

Spamm

StevieG8
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la StevieG8 » 04 avg 2019, 23:46

mirgerr je napisao/la:Assaidi :tokralju: :tokralju:

Na fifi 13 mu potencijal isao i do 87, ubijao.
BRENDAN RODGERS believes Oussama Assaidi will add a new dimension to Liverpool’s attacking play.

The Morocco international, who was snapped up from Heerenveen for £3million last month, will make his debut in tonight’s Europa League game with Young Boys in Bern.

The Reds boss is excited about the prospect of finally seeing the left winger take his bow.

“Assaidi has had a few weeks to adapt and now he’s ready to play,” said Rodgers.

“It was difficult for him because he was injured for a bit and then he wasn’t eligible for the games against Hearts. But he has settled in well and this will be his first opportunity.

“He’s an exciting player – someone who can take people on. He gets crosses in and has got an end product".
After completing his £4.75million move to the UAE, Assaidi complained: “To be honest I never got a fair chance at Liverpool. If you look at the games I played I don’t think I did that bad.

“Liverpool is a big club that tries to buy and buy and buy, but they don’t always buy the right players. They look to big names but big names are not always the thing to look for because the small names are sometimes better.

“But they buy big names for big money and then they have to play them. That’s how it works in Europe, you have to be a bit lucky. I came from a small club in Holland and I took a big step to go to Liverpool because they said I was a good player and would get a chance, but I didn’t get the chance.

mirgerr
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la mirgerr » 04 avg 2019, 23:50

StevieG8 je napisao/la:
BRENDAN RODGERS believes Oussama Assaidi will add a new dimension to Liverpool’s attacking play.

The Morocco international, who was snapped up from Heerenveen for £3million last month, will make his debut in tonight’s Europa League game with Young Boys in Bern.

The Reds boss is excited about the prospect of finally seeing the left winger take his bow.

“Assaidi has had a few weeks to adapt and now he’s ready to play,” said Rodgers.

“It was difficult for him because he was injured for a bit and then he wasn’t eligible for the games against Hearts. But he has settled in well and this will be his first opportunity.

“He’s an exciting player – someone who can take people on. He gets crosses in and has got an end product".
After completing his £4.75million move to the UAE, Assaidi complained: “To be honest I never got a fair chance at Liverpool. If you look at the games I played I don’t think I did that bad.

“Liverpool is a big club that tries to buy and buy and buy, but they don’t always buy the right players. They look to big names but big names are not always the thing to look for because the small names are sometimes better.

“But they buy big names for big money and then they have to play them. That’s how it works in Europe, you have to be a bit lucky. I came from a small club in Holland and I took a big step to go to Liverpool because they said I was a good player and would get a chance, but I didn’t get the chance.
Hi is vandrful hjuman biing.

Spamm

Ponos Torina
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ponos Torina » 05 avg 2019, 15:01

slika

Zaključano

Natrag na “Liverpool FC”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 6 gostiju.