FC Internazionale Milano

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo,rio_Ferdy88,Puma

arminz
Kontakt:

Re: FC Internazionale Milano

Post Postao/la arminz » 01 sep 2019, 10:38

Huska je napisao/la:Bez ikakvog razloga?
Pa koji je razlog? On je profesionalan uvijek bio znaci nije nesto sto je uradio. Nije ni to sto je Wanda govorila da mu trebaju bolji saigraci. Sta je razlog?
We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 01 sep 2019, 12:26

Nerealan si brate. Normalno da je zbog qrvinog laprdanja kaznjen. Pa nije htio na utakmicu a pozvan. Pa morali advokati da ucestvuju u njegovom vracanju u ekipu. Itd itd...

Ja bih ga sad djaba dao. Toliko mi se zgadio. Papucar.
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 01 sep 2019, 12:46

Mago je napisao/la:Ja bih ga sad djaba dao. Toliko mi se zgadio. Papucar.
Da ga džabe damo u Juve? Ni u ludilu, radije nek truhne na tribinama za 4,5 mil.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Huska
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Huska » 01 sep 2019, 12:50

Ovo sve profesionalno sa njegove strane, pa ljudino on je zaposlenik kluba i ima da radi sta mu se kaze, a ne da glumi i izvrce i pravi zrtvu od sebe. Hvala Bogu pa konačno imamo u klubu ljude koji nece tolerisati takvo ponašanje...

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 sep 2019, 13:46

Pravi profesionalac :lol:
- Feb 2014 - Pino Letterio, who was part of Icardi's representation at the time, was seen in a video tearing up a picture of Diego Milito saying: "Enough Il Principe, now we want Icardi."
- Feb 2015 - After scoring two goals against Palermo, his team instructed him NOT to celebrate because at the time there were issues with his contract.
- July 2016 - Again, same issues with contract, Icardi did not play during American summer tour. Justifying his absence with an alleged shoulder injury. - The first time (that we know of...) that he faked an injury to get what he wanted.
- July/August 2016 - Icardi and now Wanda Nara were in a public negotiation to join Napoli.
- October 2016 - Icardi's autobiography came out which infuriated Curva Nord with phases like "I'm ready to face them (CN) one by one, they don't know where I grew up. I'll bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them."
- May 2018 - Wanda said that "with just a lift of a finger, Icardi can get players out of this club but he's not doing it because he's humble."
- Feb 2019 - After removing captain's armband, Icardi REFUSED the call-up to play against Rapid Vienna. Spalletti: "He was called up but he's not coming."
- Feb 2019 - Icardi removed himself out of the team, claiming to have knee problem.
- Feb 2019 - Inter gave him a medical exam which revealed that there was NO new injury and his knee condition was the same at the start of the season.
- March 2019 - With a decimated squad due to suspensions, injuries and UEFA FFP, Inter were forced to play with Esposito and Merola, both were very young and Inter were eliminated from UEFA Europa League. Icardi continued to refuse to play.
- March 2019 - Icardi and Wanda hired Nicolletti, a lawyer, to negotiate his return.
- March 2019 - After derby victory, Icardi did not come in the dressing room to celebrate the big win with his teammates. Spalletti: "Icardi? Those that were in the dressing room did very well."
- March 2019 - Nicoletti, after the decision of Spalletti not to call Icardi up for the game against himself, said that he was surprised by the action and complained that he wasn't told beforehand.
- August 2019 - Mauro Icardi sued Inter for €1.5M for damages and asked to return to the team immediately.
A mole at Inter has revealed that "the dressing room split into three factions: Italians, South Americans and Slavs. Mauro Icardi gets along with everyone except Perisic, Brozovic and Handanovic. Balkanisation of Inter is irreversible."
Pa onda i ova priča Curve Nord, koja kako prolazi vrijeme djeluje sve točnije..
Take it with a pinch of salt, but this doesn't seem far fetched.

"In mid-January, Paratici contacts Mauro Icardi and Wanda in the winter transfer window and they decide to meet in secret, in a very famous hotel in Bologna.

The bad luck for them is that Marcelo Brozovic, in the company of his friend Pasalic, is present at the hotel. While Brozo had the day off granted by Spalletti since Brozovic was injured and recovering at the time, Icardi and Wanda left directly from that hotel, in the company of Paratici.

Brozovic decides to shut up and spend the days without telling anyone what he saw. The following games are a test in the field for Icardi, who explodes, makes mistakes and plays badly.

In the match against Parma, he is replaced by Lautaro at the end of the game, Brozovic makes a joke towards Icardi that triggers the uproar. The joke he said was: "It's fine if you want to go, but at least you should be a professional until the end". Brozo laughs after telling this to Icardi.

Icardi is pissed at the false allegations and is "offended", and accuses others of walking in the field, pointing precisely to Brozo and Perisic. then Brozovic reveals what he knows or rather what he saw. This triggers a great fight in the locker room involving the staff, players, manager(Spalletti) and even the coaches. Ranocchia and Handanovic, reassure the locker room.

Nainggolan throws shit at everyone saying that Inter's locker room is "the ugliest dressing room he has ever been and that he had never seen before". Everyone eventually calms down, but the club asks Brozo for clarification in reference to Icardi. It is a confrontation and there is another uproar.

Icardi threatens everyone, saying that he would take everyone to court for crimes against his image and his well-being, then begins his period of "knee pains".

Meanwhile, Inter had announced Marotta, who confirms that he knows about the very close contacts that Wanda Nara and Paratici had. But the worst comes later, where a screenshot of messages between Wanda and a Juve manager is shared.

The screenshots highlight the will of Wanda and Juve to make a fuss, so that Inter suffer a sharp fall in the league, risking its qualification into the Champions League, and then in chain of events will see Icardi move to Juve for less money and guaranteed CL football.

The Nord has their hate deepened towards Icardi, his manager/wife (Wanda Nara) and Juventus"
#SuningOUT

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 01 sep 2019, 14:04

To zadnje mi je nesto najjace ikad :urnebes:

Jericho
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Jericho » 01 sep 2019, 14:10

Samo otjerat g*vno sto dalje od kluba.. Da su imali ista u glavi doveli bi Maxi Lopeza kao free agenta i situacija bi se puno brze rijesila.
#SuningOUT

Chillout
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chillout » 01 sep 2019, 15:05

Nikad veće smetlje nije bilo u klubu, a bilo je svega.
Ništa poklanjati, samo ga držati na tribinama i poslije 2 godine neka ide mami svojoj glumit' veličinu.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 sep 2019, 17:15

Chinaglia je napisao/la:siamo, veliki si hipokrit...
Zbog čega to?

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 01 sep 2019, 19:19

Zanetti:The goal in this competition? Conte has brought us the right mentality, he lives football and it was seen against Lecce. We want to play with everyone because we know that we give a lot, we know our potential. We are only at the beginning but let’s get to the knock-out stage and then start another competition.
:salut:

Raspored tko nije vidio:
MATCHDAY 1 | GROUP F
INTER vs. Slavia Prague - Tuesday 17 September, 18:55

MATCHDAY 2 | GROUP F
Barcelona vs. INTER - Wednesday 2 October, 21:00

MATCHDAY 3 | GROUP F
INTER vs. Borussia Dortmund - Wednesday 23 October, 21:00

MATCHDAY 4 | GROUP F
Borussia Dortmund vs. INTER - Tuesday 5 November, 21:00

MATCHDAY 5 | GRUPPO F
Slavia Prague vs. INTER - Wednesday 27 November, 21:00

MATCHDAY 6 | GROUP F
INTER vs. Barcelona - Tuesday 10 December, 21:00
Realno nije mogao bolji bit.

Chinaglia
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Chinaglia » 02 sep 2019, 13:12

SiamoNoi je napisao/la:
Zbog čega to?
zato jer si smatrao da ce lukaku biti promasaj u serie a, a sad si promijenio pricu

trebas slusat sta prica najbolji poznavalac fudbala na podforumu serie a

Vrebac
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Vrebac » 02 sep 2019, 17:54

Chinaglia je napisao/la:
SiamoNoi je napisao/la:
Zbog čega to?
zato jer si smatrao da ce lukaku biti promasaj u serie a, a sad si promijenio pricu

Nemoj ga odmah na startu sezone!
Mislio sam sacekati da prode jos koje kolo :mrgreen:

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 02 sep 2019, 18:27

Chinaglia je napisao/la:
SiamoNoi je napisao/la:
Zbog čega to?

Gdje sam promijenio priču?

Tek je trebam promijeniti ako se pokaze.Za sada je pokazao volju i želju,ali i poznatu limitiranost.

invincible1921
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la invincible1921 » 02 sep 2019, 23:52

Nakon svega ipak veliko hvala Icardiju na svemu, covjek nas je dvije godine drzao prakticno sam :salut:
ZELJEZNICAR volim ja, igru kratkih pasova, ludilo na tribinama

Nemoj da places zemljo svi cemo krenut' u boj....

SAVEZ NAPOLJE!

Biscione
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Biscione » 03 sep 2019, 20:45

"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 03 sep 2019, 22:50

Bacite oko na priopćenje CN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Točno njima ne treba nikakav Icardi da neko sranje iz ničega naprave.

Tritolone
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Tritolone » 04 sep 2019, 08:08

Koji debosi majko mila, mada mislim da ovo nije misljenje cijelog CNa.
Io non rubo il campionato ed in Serie B non sono mai stato!

Urlando contro il cielo

Tu regina di milano
Io son pazzo di te

Go into a room too fast kid, the room eats you.

arminz
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la arminz » 06 sep 2019, 10:48

“It’s not a divorce, Mauro and Inter are like lovers who are taking time to reflect,” she told Corriere della Sera.
Intervju je u spojleru, da ne cita onaj koga ne zanima
“Relationships have deteriorated due to many misunderstandings, but his desire to play for Inter and love of the fans remain.

“In a long relationship there are crises. Ultimately we leave each other with a relationship that’s been patched up and without any betrayal.

“Inter needed to sell Icardi. Mauro would never have left the club as captain. It was a strategy to sell him.

“They took his armband away to sell him, so he was told. Last year he refused to move to another team.

“He replied: ‘I’m the captain and I’m not leaving.’ From there, relationships broke and they had other ideas.”

Then Wanda asked her if it was true Juve had offered €50m and Gonzalo Higuain in January.

“I won’t mention the name of the team, But the other player came to Milan, just not to Inter...

“If Mauro had said [the team’s name] clearly, things would’ve turned out differently. He didn’t refuse to travel to Vienna, it didn’t happen that way.

“He was already playing with knee pain. When they removed the armband, he said: ‘To play, not only the body is needed but, above all, the soul.’

“That broke me at the time. Inter knew that Mauro had already gone to Barcelona three times for treatment.

“When everyone was beating Mauro, Moratti came out with a statement to defend him: he’s a great man. His words were oxygen at a time when I was choking.

“I don’t know the company’s accounts or how FFP works. Perhaps Icardi was sold for that reason.”

Icardi was alleged to have fallen out with Croatian teammates Ivan Perisic and Marcelo Perisic...

“Everything’s been blown out of proportion. Our relationships have always been friendly, one of them is my neighbour.
https://www.corriere.it/sport/19_settem ... ac17.shtml

Mago
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Mago » 06 sep 2019, 18:25

Jako bitno sta ta raspala qrvetina kaze.

S ovim intervjuom je qrvetina i definitivno zatvorila vrata za papucara. Ako ga ne daj Boze ne otkupi PSG ode on iduce godine za duplo manje para...
Ognuno ha la propria storia, noi abbiamo la nostra e ne siamo orgogliosi.

SiamoNoi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la SiamoNoi » 06 sep 2019, 22:42

Skriniar jako slabe reakcije kod dva gola koliko sam vidio na sažecima upravo.

Odgovori

Natrag na “FC Internazionale Milano”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 8 gostiju.