Scottish Premier League

Moderatori/ce: ribery,Monolog,hammers,geronimo

Ko ce biti novi/stari/ prvak Skotske Premier Lige?

Celtic
54%
Rangers
26%
Hearts
2%
Aberdeen
2%
Kilmarnock
4%
Dundee United
5%
Motherwell
3%
Hibernian
2%

Ukupno glasova: 167

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Re: Scottish Premier League

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 13 jan 2011, 00:31

Celtic je večeras kod posljednjeg Hamiltona odigrao samo 1:1 i umanjio si šanse za naslov. Domaćini su poveli u 27.min pogotkom Mensinga. U 49.min igrač Celtica Forrest dobiva crveni karton a 15min poslije brojčano stanje se izjednačilo kad je domaći igrač McAlister također dobio crveni. Bod gostima u 90.min iz opravdano dosuđenog penala donosi Stokes, nakon što je prekršaj za drugi žuti odnosno crveni karton dobio strijelac gola za domaćine Mensing
Only ONE UNITED
Kimi Raikkonen:"How does it feels to drive at 300 km/h? - It feels normal."
Srcu mome tiha patnja, oku mome radost i sjaj, Dinamo Zagreb najbolji si znaj
Podrška Jackyu

king1000
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la king1000 » 13 jan 2011, 16:50

Ted Mosby je napisao/la:Celtic je večeras kod posljednjeg Hamiltona odigrao samo 1:1 i umanjio si šanse za naslov. Domaćini su poveli u 27.min pogotkom Mensinga. U 49.min igrač Celtica Forrest dobiva crveni karton a 15min poslije brojčano stanje se izjednačilo kad je domaći igrač McAlister također dobio crveni. Bod gostima u 90.min iz opravdano dosuđenog penala donosi Stokes, nakon što je prekršaj za drugi žuti odnosno crveni karton dobio strijelac gola za domaćine Mensing
Celtic teško takvom lošom igrom može do naslova prvaka u škotskoj vidjet ćemo hoće li kikseve Celtica dobro iskoristiti Rangersi ;)

kalimero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kalimero » 14 jan 2011, 00:24

king1000 je napisao/la:
Ted Mosby je napisao/la:Celtic je večeras kod posljednjeg Hamiltona odigrao samo 1:1 i umanjio si šanse za naslov. Domaćini su poveli u 27.min pogotkom Mensinga. U 49.min igrač Celtica Forrest dobiva crveni karton a 15min poslije brojčano stanje se izjednačilo kad je domaći igrač McAlister također dobio crveni. Bod gostima u 90.min iz opravdano dosuđenog penala donosi Stokes, nakon što je prekršaj za drugi žuti odnosno crveni karton dobio strijelac gola za domaćine Mensing
Celtic teško takvom lošom igrom može do naslova prvaka u škotskoj vidjet ćemo hoće li kikseve Celtica dobro iskoristiti Rangersi ;)
Opet losa Igra Seltika protiv objektivno puno losijeg protivnika.Seltik bez obzira na rezultat nista nije pokazao i provukao se.U subotu protiv Hiberniana izuzetno vazna utakmica s obzirom da Rendzers ceka Hamilton gdje nece biti veci problema za policajce.
AMAR OSIM!

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 15 jan 2011, 18:09

Celtic je lagano sredio Hiberniana u sred Edinbourga 3:0. Celtic je poveo u 44.min golom Hoopera, u nastavku u prvih 15-tak minuta slomljen je otpor domaćih. Stokes u 50.min iz 11m te u 65.min iz igre za zaslužena 3 boda. Proslavljeni Švedski reprezentativac Freddy Ljunberg je u igru kod gostiju ušao u 73.min zamijenivši strijelca vodećeg pogotka Hoopera.

Rangersi nisu dopustili iznenađenje te su sa 4:0 ispratili Hamilton. 2 gola za domaćine je postigao Weiss, a po jedan su dodali Whitaker iz penala i Edu.

Aberdeen je kod kuće pobijedio St.Mirrena 2:0 te tako produbio krizu gostiju, Kilmarnock i St.Johnsone su podijelili bodove i odigrali su 1:1. Bodove su podijelili i Motherwell i Inverness CT gdje nije bilo pogodaka
Only ONE UNITED
Podrška Jackyu

Rizah
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rizah » 17 jan 2011, 20:58

Scottish Premier League clubs have reached a broad agreement at a meeting at Hampden for a 10-team top league and a second tier of 12 teams.

The SPL will now consult the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Football League to progress the idea.

A top tier of 14 teams had looked the most likely alternative to the 10-10 arrangement proposed by the SPL after some clubs had voiced reservations.

But Monday's meeting suggests those clubs are now convinced of its merits.

A statement released by the SPL after the meeting said: "The Scottish Premier League clubs today reaffirmed their commitment to the work of the Strategic Review Group to develop a structure for the whole of Scottish football.

"Broad support was given to progressing a 10-team Premiership and a 12-team Championship at the top of a pyramid for Scottish football as the preferred option.

All 12 clubs have agreed to the statement today so hopefully this gives us a mandate to move forward

SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster

"The SPL clubs have asked the executive team to further develop aspects of these proposals and to update the Strategic Review Group's report."

SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster and the league's chairman Ralph Topping were keen on a 10-10 format, an arrangement favoured by Celtic and Rangers.

However, Dundee United, Hearts, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Kilmarnock had expressed doubts about that set-up and St Mirren had stated their preference for a league of 14.

Doncaster said on Monday afternoon: "Clearly when clubs haven't got a detailed, finalised plan in front of them, then we need to understand that clubs want to reserve their final position and need to see a final document in front of them before they can give their ringing endorsement.

"But all 12 clubs have agreed to the statement today so hopefully this gives us a mandate to move forward."

Doncaster will speak to the Scottish Football League board of directors on Thursday to give a briefing on where they are with the Strategic Review to develop a structure for the whole of Scottish football.

The SFL chief executive David Longmuir told BBC Scotland: "Until such time something is formalised or presented to us, we cannot comment.

"The SFL's position hasn't changed. We are open to change if it is for the good of all clubs in Scotland."

Following the first meeting of all 12 clubs on 4 January, a 16-team league, known to be popular among fans, was seemingly dismissed as unworkable.

Doncaster and Topping said that it was not financially viable, with their calculations seeing each club losing around £1m per year as a result of lost matches and television revenue.

A 14-team league would have involved a split, a much-maligned aspect of the current system, but it would have seen the end of the fixture imbalances that have been thrown up in recent seasons since teams would have played their opponents twice each either side of the division.

No vote was possible at Monday's gathering, since a formal resolution needs to be put to clubs 14 days beforehand and that had not happened.

The package of reform proposed by the SPL also involves play-offs, an earlier start to the season and a winter shutdown.
There got to be something for Liverpool big number nine ...

Rizah
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Rizah » 20 jan 2011, 16:30

Kenny Miller is likely to be confirmed as a Bursaspor player on Friday - if the Turkish champions can agree a fee with Rangers for the Scotland striker.

Miller has already received an enthusiastic welcome from Bursa fans and is expected to undergo a medical.

Personal terms have been agreed and, if a fee is settled, the 31-year-old will speak at a media conference on Friday.

But the difference between what the Turkish club are offering and what Rangers want is thought to be £200,000.

Rangers manager Walter Smith had said after Tuesday evening's 1-0 win over Inverness Caledonian Thistle that he could not say whether Miller would definitely leave the Glasgow club.

"We don't know whether he is away yet or not," he said while insisting that the speculation was not affecting his side. "Both clubs haven't agreed a fee.

The offer from Bursaspor proved too good for Miller to turn down

Birmingham City statement

"I think Kenny and his advisors have agreed their part with Bursaspor.

"We'll just have to wait and see if they can reach agreement with our own club.

"I don't think it's greatly upsetting to anybody apart from Kenny Miller in the sense that he, like everybody else, would like to know where his future lies when his contract expires at the end of the season.

"But it's not that great a problem for the rest of the players."

Miller's agent held talks in Turkey on Sunday with Bursaspor, but the player trained with Rangers on Monday ahead of Tuesday's game before leaving Glasgow the following evening.

While the player flew into Istanbul for talks before being flown in the Bursaspor owner's private helicopter to the stadium, Birmingham City manager Alex McLeish resigned himself to missing out on signing the striker he worked with at Ibrox and with Hibernian.

Birmingham said Miller had accepted an "irresistible offer" from the Turks, who faced Rangers in this season's Champions League and currently sit second in the league, trailing Trabzonspor by five points.

A statement on the Birmingham website said they "pulled out all the stops in an attempt to bring the Scotland international striker, who has attracted offers from several top European clubs, to St Andrews".

MY SPORT: DEBATE
Well looks like the lad has gone. Pity really just as he was playing the best football of his life this season

Fog-Dog

"The offer from Bursaspor proved too good for Miller to turn down and he has decided to undertake the next chapter of his career in the Turkish Super Lig," the English Premier League club added.

"The Glasgow Rangers man was said to have been torn over the last seven days as he considered his future and the decision to turn down the chance to link up with Alex McLeish again came as a very difficult one."

Miller had been left out of the Rangers side for last week's Scottish Cup victory over Kilmarnock, with manager Smith citing the distraction of the transfer speculation.

The Scotland international, who has scored 22 goals this season, was back in the starting line-up for the 4-0 win over Hamilton Academical on Saturday but missed the match against Inverness pending his journey to Turkey.

Miller is remembered in Turkey for scoring in a 1-1 draw at the Ataturk Stadium, while Rangers won the Ibrox encounter thanks to a Steven Naismith goal.
There got to be something for Liverpool big number nine ...

kalimero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kalimero » 21 jan 2011, 08:16

Iako sam napisao da je Miler skoro u Birmingemu on je ipak prihvatio vecu finansijsku ponudu Burse,ali sve u svemu bitno je da je otisao pa gdje god :mrgreen:
AMAR OSIM!

king1000
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la king1000 » 23 jan 2011, 21:05

Celtic je na svome stadionu odigrao 1-0 protiv aberdeena domaćini su slavili pogotkom Stokes-a 8-) 8-) ,a Rangersi su izgubili od Hearts-a u gostima 1-0 pobjednički pogodak postigao je Stevenson u 77. minuti 8-) trenutno na tablici vodeći je Celtic sa 52 boda 5 više od Rangers koji imaju dvije utakmice manje 8-) 8-)

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 23 jan 2011, 22:12

Stokes preporođen, u zadnje vrijeme je nezaustavljiv
Only ONE UNITED
Podrška Jackyu

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 26 jan 2011, 23:59

Celtic je u derbiju kola na svome terenu slavio 4:0 protiv uvijek neugodnih Heartsa. Strijelci su bili Forrest, Stokes 2 puta i McCourt. Stokes je preporođen, na putu je da postane buduća zvijezda kluba.
Rangersi su na gostovanju kod Hibrerniana slavili 2:0, strijelci su bili Bougherra i Jelavić koji se polako vraća u staru formu. Celtic je zadržao 5 bodova prednosti ali ima i 2 utakmice više
Only ONE UNITED
Podrška Jackyu

kalimero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kalimero » 27 jan 2011, 01:50

Konacno je Seltik zaigrao onako kako se ocekuje,a Rendzers s obzirom na odlazak Milera je u padu forme.Rendzers bez Milera tesko postize golove.Najbolje se to vidjelo protiv Harca.Sve super urade do 25,30m i onda gube loptu ;)

Mislim da ce Old Firm derbiji odluciti o tituli mada ima jos dosta da se igra ;)
AMAR OSIM!

kalimero
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kalimero » 06 feb 2011, 01:06

Da malo osvjezim temu pred sutrasnji Old Firm derbi u okviru polufinala FA cupa.Sportklub nije otkupio pravo prenosa utakmica kupa tako da ostaje samo da se nadje na netu.

Uglavnom ko pobjedi pobjednik je kupa :P i nadam se da ce to biti Seltik :mrgreen:

McCourt targeting Ibrox victory

WINNING at Ibrox in January was a sweet moment for Paddy McCourt. The Irishman reckoned the 2-0 triumph over Rangers galvanised him and the whole squad, providing the spark for their recent impressive run of results.

After tasting that feeling, he is targeting a similar outcome in Sunday’s Scottish Cup fifth round clash. Yet, having experienced the pain of defeat at Celtic Park back in October, McCourt knows that Walter Smith’s side will be gunning for revenge.

“I think the last one we went in as underdogs,” he said. “I don’t know if the perception has changed, but with the last result I don’t think we will be as much underdogs as the last time. I think it will be a tough game as both teams are quite evenly matched.

“I am sure even most fans didn’t expect us to win that day. So I think it gave us all a big lift, and we seemed to have kicked on again since that. We have been on a good run at the minute and hopefully it continues on Sunday.

“As difficult as the last one was, we know this one is going to be more difficult. There is no doubt about that.

“We were bitterly disappointed when Rangers left Celtic Park with three points and I am sure they will have been the exact same after what happened at Ibrox not long ago, so it will be fresh in their memories and they will come out with all guns blazing.”

Although this clash will take place in the Scottish Cup, McCourt doesn’t imagine it will make any difference to Celtic’s approach to the fixture. The only aim will be claiming a victory.

“I think you are going there to win the game,” he said. “Some people may think it’s not as important as an SPL game but certainly for us it’s just as important. We want to win everything here and we will be going there on Sunday to try and win again.

“I think going into a Glasgow derby you're not worried about runs. It doesn’t matter if you have been on a one or a 14-game run. You just want to win the game.

“You know how much it means to everyone, not just the players but everyone outside the club as well. It would be nice to go 15, 16 or 17 games unbeaten, but I don’t think that will be in forefront of anyone’s mind. Just getting into the next round will be the most important thing.”

Samo hrabro!
AMAR OSIM!

king1000
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la king1000 » 13 feb 2011, 12:12

Nikica Jelavić MAJSTOR tri gola je dao za Rangerse :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-)

melanholicar
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la melanholicar » 13 feb 2011, 12:14

Jednostavno nikada nisam bio fan nijednog škotskog kluba,iako se radi o vrlo evropski uglednim klubovima poput Celtica i Rangersa za koje je čuo cijeli svijet.Jednostavno po meni radi se o ostrvskom fudbalu,ligi dosta nekvalitetnoj i krajnje dosadnim i uobičajenim raspletima gdje pomenutoj dvojci niko ništa neće moći u narednih petnaest milenijuma,ukoliko ova planeta doživi toliko.
Eto mogu reći kao jedan običan poznavalac fudbala u Škotskoj da mi je Gretna jedno vrijeme bila simpatična i to prije ulaska u elitu,jer sam 15 kola na kladionici ih pogadjao uzastopno.
Sve mi diraj samo mi ne diraj Fiorentinu i Gabriela Omara Batistutu!

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 14 feb 2011, 00:08

Celtic je pobjedom kod Dundeea Uniteda sa 3:1 povećao prednost nad najvećim konkurentom Rangersima na 5 bodova premda ima i 2 utakmice više.
Celtic je dominirao cijelu utakmicu, poveo je pogotkom Stokesa u 16.min. Tu Celtic nije stao, nastavio je sa napadima a to je urodilo plodom u 36.min kada je poentirao Wilson. Početkom nastavka Dundee je malo pritisnio i smanjio vodstvo Celtica u 64.min pogotkom Goodwillia. Celtic se nije obeshrabrio i u 78.min pogotkom Majstorovića rješava utakmicu. U 80.min u igru je ušao Ljungberg umjesto kapetana Scotta Browna. Ljungberg se istakao sa par prodora
Only ONE UNITED
Podrška Jackyu

gruezi
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la gruezi » 17 feb 2011, 07:27

rugoba od lige...kad bi izvadio celtic i rangers bila bi u rangu premierlige bih

king1000
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la king1000 » 17 feb 2011, 12:42

gruezi je napisao/la:rugoba od lige...kad bi izvadio celtic i rangers bila bi u rangu premierlige bih
Druže neznaš o čemu pričaš :!: :!: :!: najgoru ligu u svijetu premierligu bih nemožeš usporediti ni sa malteškom ligom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kumkalesic
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kumkalesic » 20 feb 2011, 14:05

Alla Zeleni raskivaju ove zbunjene Plave :D :D :D
Joint_fc

Ted Mosby
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Ted Mosby » 20 feb 2011, 14:46

Veliki korak prema tituli Kelta ako ostane ova velika prednost, teško će se Rangersi vratiti iz ovoga zaostatka
Only ONE UNITED
Podrška Jackyu

kumkalesic
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la kumkalesic » 20 feb 2011, 14:50

Ted Mosby je napisao/la:Veliki korak prema tituli Kelta ako ostane ova velika prednost, teško će se Rangersi vratiti iz ovoga zaostatka
Pa bilo je i vrijeme da je osvoje, ne moze Rangers do trece uzastopne titule, mislim previse je :D
Joint_fc

Odgovori

Natrag na “Ostale lige”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 6 gostiju.